Forever Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That gives you at least a few months."

"You will stay here," Mum said. It was practically an order. "And you two are in love. Don't hide it. As you father said, just temper it a little bit while in front of us. But affection you no doubt share is a not a problem."

"Of course, Mum," I said.

Mum was a marvel in the kitchen. She could cook Japanese food as well as any chef, but she could also cook something like a roast and it was better than anything any other mother I knew could serve up. The meat was always succulent, the potatoes fluffy inside, golden outside, cooked to perfection, the vegetables always crunchy, tasty and delicious. The reward for Mum's excellent roast dinner? A great big hug from her son and an enormous kiss on her cheek. Then she'd smack my butt and tell me to scoot.

Dad was in bed early, left feeling tired by the end of the day, Mum remaining up with us for a couple more hours at least before she needed sleep too. Hanako and I followed that example as she had classes on Monday morning, a quick shower together before heading to bed. As soon as we were under the blankets, my sister had me on my back, shaking off the blankets so she could mount me once it took all of three seconds for me to be hard as steel.

"Yes," she hissed as she slowly lowered herself down.

"Can't get enough, can you?"

"My mind wanders all day, Mark. You're quite the distraction. A good one." She started to slowly ride me, leaning down to my ear. "Definitely going to keep wearing panties so they get all wet for you."

"Only come inside once they're off. The thought of you walking around the house without anything on..."

"Might have to buy more dresses and skirts for you. Anything you would like?"

"This might sound weird but..."

"School uniform?" I nodded, feeling a blush form. "White blouse, checkered skirt, knee high white sock and black shoes?" I nodded again. "I'm 22, Mark, and I was still at school when 18, so it's not a problem, definitely not weird. As I said, I wanted you to take my virginity then just nail me all the time after that. So, yes, I think I can definitely wear that for you." She smirked. "Pigtails?"

"Ponytail, so I could pull on it while slamming you from behind."

Her breathing was now growing irregular, slowly turning herself on as she no doubt thought of all the ways she could please me in return. "Fuck me from behind?" she moaned softly.

"God yes, pulling your ponytail, giving that beautiful arse of yours a slap."

"What about... in my arse?"

I ran my hands around to her cheeks, pulling them gently apart as I just touched her puckered little hole. "You mean there?" I whispered.

Resting a hand on my chest, she was now really driving herself down on my cock. I could feel an orgasm approaching, but I wanted to watch my sister cum, and I knew she was going to cum hard. "I've never done that. Never thought about it until you, Mark. As soon as we made love, I thought of all the things we could try together."

"Need to put a baby in you too."

She opened her eyes, seeing them shimmer in the light of the lamp nearby. "I want it now... but I can't stop studying. Not yet."

"We have all the time in the world, sweetie."

Her body shuddered more than once, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock, knowing she was close but not wanting to orgasm just yet. Her breathing was now erratic, trying to catch her breath. Her thighs were trying to squeeze my body. She was loving just the light tickling of her arsehole.

We stopped talking for now, my sister leaning forward, adjusting our legs, but it wasn't really necessary, as the orgasm hit her big time. Our parents would have heard her as I think she forget we were home, thrusting into her for all of thirty seconds more before I filled her pussy yet again. My groan wasn't particularly quiet either, and once we'd caught our breath and looked at each other, we burst into laughter together. "Oops," she whispered, resting on my chest.

"They won't mind. They were young and in love once themselves."

Caressing her spine, I felt her relax, my cock still resting inside her, before she asked, "So you want to fuck my tight little butt, Mark?"

"Honestly? Yes. Yes, I do."

"Have you done it before?"

"Well, yeah. There was this one woman I met who only wanted that. She was... different. Rest assured, I'll be as gentle as I can, and if at any time you don't enjoy it..."

"Mark, I'm willing to try nearly anything with you. Trust me on that one."

Well, that was something else for us to think about. Sliding off my lap, we wiped ourselves up as best as we could before snuggling together. Mum couldn't help smiling at us the next morning as we nibbled at breakfast. I knew why immediately. "Sorry, Mum," I said, feeling myself blush.

"Hush, you were in your room. It's fine. Your father actually found it rather amusing."

"Well, that's better than the alternative, I guess."

Hanako noticed the smile as well, put two and two together, and looked very embarrassed next to me, Mum assuring her it was natural and that she shouldn't be ashamed. Then she said something that made us both laugh. "I'm waiting for your father to get the green light so we can make love again," she admitted.

I slapped the table, laughing away. "Go get him, Mum!"

"I am fifty, not dead. And, thankfully, nor is he."

I was now driving my sister to and from university every day as it was something to do, getting me out of the house for at least an hour or so each morning and afternoon. She'd get in the car each afternoon, soon filling me in with what she'd learned during the day, most of it incomprehensible to me, but she loved what she was studying, and her enthusiasm was infectious.

But one afternoon during that next week, she did not get in the car and chew my ear off. She sat next to me silently. Definitely angry. Quite obviously upset. I asked a couple of times what was wrong. She shook her head each time, but wiped her eyes. I almost stopped the car, hating to see my little sister upset. At moments like that, I was her big brother, wanting to see that adorable smile.

It was only when we got home, and she'd disappeared into her room that I finally found out. She'd closed her bedroom door, but I could hear her crying behind it. Opening it, she was trying to study but failing, and as soon as she saw me, she practically fell into my arms. "What's wrong?"

She told me, word for word what she was called, and my blood absolutely boiled. I told Mum and Dad, and they could see the fury. "Careful, son. It's not the first time, unfortunately won't be the last. There are still a lot of narrow-minded fuckwits in this country. You won't remember the abuse your mother and I copped because I happened to fall in love with a sweet Asian woman."

"I won't let this stand, Dad. Not if it causes my little sister to come home in floods of tears, almost fearing returning the next day."

"What will you do?"

I smiled, and it would not have been pleasant. "Let's just say that, having lived in a certain part of the world, I made friends in particular places, and leaned how to defend myself if shit hit the fan. I can either handle a couple of weapons, but most of the focus was unhanded. I've kept up the practice since I left. Couple of clubs I might be able to join, though I worry about actually hurting people."

Dad met my eyes and nodded. "You might face arrest, be charged. Sure you want that?"

"I'll be safe, but look at my sister and tell me it's not deserved."

He looked at my sister, sobbing in my arms. I'd rarely seen her this upset, but unfortunately, this wasn't the first time. There were still some utter pricks in our society. The fact it happened at her university was the surprise. I thought students were meant to be better than that? "Make them apologise, son."

I drove my sister to university the next day. She was outwardly calm, holding my hand the entire way. Pulling into the student car park, she actually knew the three of them. They were third year students, known for being complete and utter bastards. Unfortunately, nothing could stick against them, so it seemed like they were going to graduate.

Waiting on the path that led towards the entrance of the main building, I stood with my sister near the door until she pointed the three of them out. I smiled to myself as they looked nothing special, standing up in my jeans and black shirt, ensuring it was tight so it showed off the definition I'd managed to keep. Strolling towards them with Hanako by my side, they glanced our way and one of them smirked.

"Which one of you is Matt?" I asked.

"Who the fuck's asking?" the middle one asked. Probably the 'alpha' of the group.

"Are you Matt?" I asked, meeting his eyes. I just kept my eyes on him until I forced him to look away. "Hanako here tells me you're a racist piece of shit, as are your friends. Is she telling the truth, Matt? Shall I repeat what you called her yesterday?"

He snorted. "She's a fuckin' Jap. Who fuckin' cares..."

He didn't finish his sentence as the palm of my right hand slammed into his nose. I heard the cracking and breaking of cartilage, barely noticing him stumble onto the ground as I had my elbow up, slamming into the face of the one to my right, who was rearing back to swing, before putting a fist into the one to the left, who had his fist raised, ready to strike in return. A knee in the face followed, before turning and putting my boot into the body of the one I'd elbowed.

Both I knew were no longer a problem, taking Matt by his hair and lifting him up, then grabbing his arm and holding it in a way that I could both dislocate his shoulder and snap his elbow. He roared with pain before I kicked the back of his knee, putting him back on the ground. "Thank you, Saudi Special Forces and the US Army," I chuckled, "Now, what you are going to do in front of all these people," glancing around to see a small crowd forming, "Is apologise to Hanako-chan for what you called her and for being a racist piece of shit to no doubt many of the people around us."

"Fuck you, man. I'm going to press..."

I put further pressure on his arm, causing him to cry out. I figured the pain might end up causing him to pass out. "You won't be pressing anything. I don't have time for racists. Heard it too often growing up. The fact you will racially abuse her, though. I think it's about time someone proved you were nothing but a pathetic little man. So, apologise, or lose full use of your arm for the rest of your life. I have no doubt this is the one you use to stroke your pathetic little dick."

He took a few deep breaths. "S-s-s-sorry, Hanako."

"Sorry for what?" I asked, "Word for word, apologise for what you called her and what you said."

"S-s-sorry for calling you a slanty-eyed Jap whore." I heard the gasps from around the crowd. Hanako wiped her eyes. I knew hearing it again would hurt. "Sorry for saying you don't belong in this country, that they should kick all you nips out, following by all the other gooks and wogs." The small crowd had grown, and could hear every word. Universities were full of good people, willing to learn, generally with liberal, open-minded attitudes. They were going to be persona non grata after this. Once the heads of the university heard, they'd likely be chucked out.

"Anything else? How about apologising to everyone around here for being a racist piece of shit?"

I gripped his hair tighter. "Yes, yes! Sorry for being a racist piece of shit. I should be better than that. We all should be! Can you let go of my arm now?"

Part of me wanted to snap his entire arm into small little pieces, but I'd done what I needed to do. "Do you accept his apology, Hanako-chan?" I asked in Japanese, feeling plenty of eyes stare at me at using the language.

She gazed at me in a slight daze. "I accept the apology, Marko-san," she replied in the same language.

I leaned down to Matt's ear. "Rest assured, if I hear of you or anyone else around here abusing Hanako again, I will come back and finish the job. I just finished five years in Saudi on the edge of a fucking warzone. You do not want to fuck with me." He didn't need to know I'd worked in the oil industry, let him think I was a fucking nutter from the army or something.

Letting him go, he fell onto his side, walking towards Hanako, taking her in my arms. I felt her arms wrap around me tightly as I glanced around. "Okay, folks. Show's over. And can someone ensure these three arseholes are dealt with please?"

I escorted Hanako all the way to her lecture hall. Word must have passed quickly as more than a few people stopped and stared as I walked by with her on my arm. Stopping at the door leading inside, she kissed my cheek. "I love you even more now," she whispered.

"Did I do the right thing?" I wondered.

"Yes. Fuckwits like that deserve it. Thankfully, they are the exception, not the norm. Whatever the case, he would have learned his lesson. Hopefully."

"I'll be back to pick you up this afternoon."

I'd only taken six steps out of the building before being stopped by the police. Thankfully, there was a large group of students still outside, and they practically closed ranks around me once I appeared. I thanked them but assured all of them that the police would treat the incident objectively and me fairly. Asking me to join them in one of their patrol cars, I answered a number of questions and was honest with them about the incident that led to the fracas outside.

Surprisingly, I was let out after answering their questions. The two coppers seemed to be grinning slightly. "From what we've already learned, they won't be willing to press charges. There's a good chance those young men have not only learned their lesson, but might find their previous attitudes will cost them dearly."

"I would give my honest opinion, but I'm currently in uniform," the other copper stated.

"I did the right thing?" I received shrugs but their faces suggested what they really thought.

"Where'd you learn that? From what we were told, you were lightning quick."

"Saudi Arabia. Worked in the oil industry. Some of us decided to undergo a little training in the event shit hit the fan. A little training turned into all sorts of other things."

They both nodded, understanding what I meant. "Okay, so this will obviously go in the file, and there is a chance they might change their mind."

"If they do, so be it."

They shook my hand, thanked me for my co-operation, and I wandered back to my car. I was stopped more than once by a student or two who actually thanked me for taking care of them. Apparently Hanako wasn't the first to be abused, but apparently they'd intimidated anyone who wanted to report them.

It was only getting behind the wheel that I noticed my hands were shaking, the comedown after the boost of adrenaline. I noticed my knuckles and palm covered in a bit of blood, so headed back to the building to wash my hands. Only after that did I finally drive home.

I told Dad what happened. To say the old man approved would be an understatement. He demanded we sit there and I drink beer while I went through it, second by second. "So my son can fight?" he wondered.

"That's the first time I've ever raised a fist in anger as an adult, Dad. I was always far too old to go intimidating anyone who bothered Hanako at school."

"Ah, you've forgotten then. I remember when you were seventeen, and she was being teased at school. You went around to one of the parents houses and practically threatened to beat them all up if they didn't stop. Receiving a call from them in return had me roaring with laughter, and your mother ever so proud of you standing up for your sister."

"I don't remember that."

"You were fairly het up, Mark. Never seen you so angry. You see Hanako cry, oof, I pity the poor bastard responsible. You've always looked out for her, protected her. I see nothing has changed there."

"It was the racism, Dad. That's what really pissed me off. It's the twenty-first century. Surely we should be beyond that shit now? I'm no bleeding heart lib, but at the end of the day, we're all human."

He sighed. "I know exactly what you mean. Noriko... it was worse when she arrived here with her parents, and as I said, when we married. Trust me, son, things are a hell of a lot better now than they were then."

Picking Hanako up later that afternoon, there was practically a small crowd around her as she walked towards the car. She looked a little embarrassed as she stopped next to me. "University newspaper. They want to know who you are," she whispered.

"Mystery stranger?"

"Most don't actually know who you are."

"Hmmm. Best I be honest. Could bite our arse otherwise."

I introduced myself as her brother, explained why I involved myself, how I managed to take the three of them down myself, the name of the position I had Matt in where I could have snapped his arm into two pieces and ruined his shoulder, and what I had been doing for the past few years. I won't say there was a collective swoon from the women, and even a few of the men, but the fact I said I was her brother certainly inflamed interest.

Getting behind the wheel, my sister was thankfully laughing away by the time we were on the main road home. "They're going to bother me for your phone number intensely going forward. Millions of questions about my brother."

"Just say I'm in a relationship with a beautiful young woman."

She sighed, taking my hand. "This is one of those 'it sucks we can't tell anyone' moments."

"I'd have loved to tell them just then but we can't take that chance."

Mum heard all about it from my Dad, so by the time we got home, Mum told us to get changed as she was treating me to dinner, while Hanako needed cheering up as well. Dad was capable of going out, at least, though I did help him to and from the car, then to and from the restaurant. He was still a little weak but he was still getting better with every week.

Returning home, Mum gave me a very long hug before she went to bed, gazing at me with unabashed pride. She might not approve of violence, but she simply said I'd protected my sister and that's the only thing that mattered. Dad just shook my hand and said he was proud, no matter what.

My sister was waiting for me in our bedroom, sitting in blue lingerie, stockings and heels. Her face lit up once I closed the door, pushing me back against it before she dropped to her knees. She was eager to get my cock out, my trousers and underwear quickly falling to the floor as her tongue licked up and down my shaft.

"Now you are my prince," she said, smiling up at me, "My knight in shining armour."

"I didn't scare you, did I?" I asked softly.

"No. You heard what they said to me, Mark. I think you were remarkably restrained. I know what you're like when it comes to me."

"You're my little sister, now my lover and girlfriend, and you will soon wear a wedding ring."

"I can't wait. Now, you just stand there while I suck this big, fat dick. And every drop of your cum is going down my throat."

"Where has that little girl gone that I so fondly remember?"

"She's now a young woman and deeply in love with her brother."

Ever so slowly, she took more and more of my length in her mouth, her brown eyes always looking up into mine, looking delighted to be pleasing me in such a way. Caressing her face, running my fingers through her jet black hair, her head moved slowly as she was definitely teasing me, drawing out the blowjob, no doubt trying to edge me for as long as possible.

I had to put my head back against the door and groan. One hand gentle caressed and fondled my balls, the other squeezing one of my butt cheeks. I did wonder if she'd even slide a cheeky finger up my butt. Had it happen more than once with a previous lover. Wasn't too bad. But the hand remained where it was, just gently squeezing, her head moving quicker as she stopped teasing and urged me on.