Forever Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to my hips too much, though eventually straightened as I felt my orgasm approaching. She could sense it, no doubt my desire to cum appearing in my eyes. That made her even more determined, feeling her nose bump into my body, and that made her stop. "I did it!" she exclaimed, before immediately resuming her blowjob.

Groaning softly, trying to keep the noise down, that was her only warning before I erupted in her mouth. I heard her gulping each spurt down immediately, refusing to stop sucking my cock until I simply had nothing left to give, her tongue licking me up and down before sitting back on her knees, smiling up at me.

Helping her up, I hugged her, stroking the back of her head. "Well, that was something else, Hana," I murmured.

She took my hand and led me to the bed, surprised when she positioned herself on her knees, lowering her head to rest on a pillow. Getting up and behind her, she had an absolutely perfect butt, giving each cheek a gentle squeeze, and the hair between her legs was still maintained, but the hair she kept was getting longer. It was something I had seen elsewhere. Fondling her pussy, she was absolutely dripping wet, sliding a couple of fingers inside her, hearing her moan softly.

"Just fuck me," she whimpered.

While I would have happily eaten her out for hours, she told me what she wanted, so my little sister was going to get it. Sliding my cock inside her, gently as always, she surprised me when holding her hands back, folding her arms so they rested on her back, easily holding them with one hand as I slowly thrust into her. She felt even tighter from this angle.

"Fuck, your pussy is just fantastic, Hana," I whispered.

"Cock feels enormous, Mark!" she whispered back, "But go faster, Mark. Faster. I want it..."

I moved my hips faster, looking down to see my cock disappear inside her tight pussy. She was so tight, she had what some men called 'lips that grip'. When I really started to pound her, we both made plenty of noise, moans, groans, whimpers of desire from my sister, letting go of her hands so she could fondle herself to orgasm.

Leaning forward, resting on my forearms to either side of her body, I kissed her cheek and started to really drive into her. Her eyes lit up as she glanced back at me. "Now this is how you fuck your little sister's tight pussy," she cried.

My one and only desire in that moment was to fuck her hard then fill her up, hopefully after she'd enjoyed an orgasm of her own. I kissed her cheek again before growling into her ear, hearing her giggle as she knew how turned on I was with that simple noise. I could feel her pussy starting to squeeze me, her shoulder movements vigorous. "Cum for me, little sister," I ordered. Her eyes again lit up at my tone, watching her mouth open as she didn't move her eyes from mine. "Cum, little sister. Let me feel your pussy squeeze my cock like a vice. Then I'll fill you up nicely."

"Oh my god," she said quickly a few seconds later, "Keep going, keep going," she cried though I could feel the orgasm tear through her body. She gripped me so tightly, I did worry about hurting her, but I kept going, just like she wanted. She was still fondling herself, I was still pounding her, quite hard by now, that her second one pretty much followed her first. That's what did me in, growling as I felt a surge of cum fire from my cock and fill her up. It felt so large, I'm surprised it didn't just drain out of her face considering the angle she was at.

Kissing her cheek, I sat back and lifted her to sit back against me, now easily able to kiss her properly as I ran my fingers down to her clit. I made her orgasm a third time before she had to cry enough, though she happily sat on my lap, cock still inside her, until we needed to clean up, pee, then go to bed.

Snuggling into me, her hand caressing my chest as always, my arm wrapped around her, trailing up and down her side, her smooth skin still a marvel, I think we both sighed with contentment. The sex was wonderful, but just lying with her like that made me happy. After ten years of sleeping by myself nearly the entire time, it was simply nice to have company, but the fact it was her made it even better.

"Mark, when you were little, were you teased because Mum was... foreign?"

"Yeah, I was."

She sighed. "Things never change, it seems."

"One minor difference, I think. Little kids are little kids. They don't know any better yet, not when they're that young, so that's the best time to teach them. But kids don't come out of the womb hating other people if you're black, Asian, Jewish, whatever. That shit is learned at home, in society, from what they read or watch, or they want to be 'cool' with their friends. Yeah, I copped shit because my mother was Asian, but all it took was one or two smacked lips for kids to know better."

"I guess being raised in this household helped you."

"Probably. But I liked telling people that Mum was from elsewhere, talking about where she was from, the different traditions and culture. When I'd whip out the fluent Japanese, my teachers were always impressed. Know that photo I took with me?" She nodded. "Told everyone about my little sister. Everyone thought you were adorable."

"Were you lonely?" she asked softly.

"At the mine? Nah, not really. Surrounded by blokes nearly the entire time. Made some good friends, kept in touch with a few. In Saudi? Absolutely. I was one of maybe three, four single men there. Couldn't really leave the compound without bodyguards. Dating is just a no-no unless you meet a single woman who is a foreigner, which is as rare as Hayley's comet passing by. That's why I was always desperate to get to Europe. Wasn't a long flight, took a week every so often, chilled out, drank way too much, ate as much as I could, and found some company. Honestly, I'm glad I came home, Hana. Being here with you right this second? This is priceless."

I rolled onto my side, Hanako turning so I could cuddle her back against me. "I always wanted this, just to feel your arms hold me as I slept. But then I find myself remembering when you'd read to me in bed when I was a kid, before I'd go to sleep, you'd kiss my forehead and turn out my life, always whispering 'I love you' before closing the door, and then I'd feel a little weird for a few seconds, but you were just being the big brother I always loved."

"I came home to be greeted by a beautiful woman, Hanako-chan. You're still my little sister, but now you're the woman I'm hopelessly in love with. I just wonder what would have happened had I stayed."

"You'd have been fucking me for a lot longer," she said, giggling away, "Mum always knew how I felt, even when I had boyfriends. Think I mentioned you at least once a day." I gave her a squeeze. "I missed you so much."

"Never leaving again," I whispered into her ear, "Forever, Hanako. Now and forever."

*****

Epilogue

Early spring slowly bloomed into the warmth one expects and, soon enough, summer arrives and the holiday season. Hanako and I were now inseparable. I put off returning to work until the new year, as I had plenty of time owing, and was even tempted not to bother. I could easily survive off my investments and dividends, and simply focus on something I'd enjoy doing for a living.

My face and car was now well known at her university, and I'm fairly sure plenty of women were friendly with Hanako in the hopes of getting to know me. Apparently telling them I wasn't available didn't deter some of them. I'd always greet her with a hug and kiss on the cheek. It was the most I could do as her brother in front of anyone else, always stopping five minutes away so we could at least kiss properly. Most of the time, she'd slide off her panties, which were already wet, giving them to me for my own enjoyment.

As for the three dickheads I dealt with, Matt was thrown out due to being a racist... well, dickhead. That wasn't the official judgement, but he was told his presence was no longer welcomed. The other two remained but were on thin ice. The slightest indiscretion would see them thrown out as well. Never heard from the police again, so that put my own mind at ease.

Dad was soon fit and healthy, looking forward to moving away from the city to live the rest of his life in relative peace and comfort. Mum was on the verge of finishing for the year, and had found a job up the coast at a small school, teaching languages while also filling in other departments, including maths. Like mother, like daughter when it came to things like that. They travelled north for around a month before finding a place they liked, purchasing it immediately and already with big plans in mind. Dad was in the process of selling his business, looking a high six-figure to low seven-figure sum. In the meantime, the possession of the house was being transferred into the names of my sister and I.

The warmer weather meant more time by the pool outside or at the beach. And that meant my sister in a bikini. There isn't a finer sight that my little sister, fantastic set of tits, pert little butt, flat stomach, longer legs than you'd think, lying back on a sun-lounge, enjoying the sun as her older brother just ogled her until he needed to take a dip. If we wanted a day at the beach, I'd generally drive us a couple of ours out of the city, looking for somewhere a little private. If we found the right beach, we would certainly partake in a little hanky-panky. Having my sister naked on top of me, riding my cock, for all the world to see was certainly quite the thrill. She loved it too, stating on the way home that she enjoyed a rather powerful orgasm each time we did it.

Aware it was going to be my first Christmas at home in a decade, and the first one with Hanako since declaring our love for each other, I knew there was only one thing I could do. We could never officially marry. I just couldn't think of a way unless we did something incredibly convoluted, that might just blow up in our faces anyway. We'd discussed it more than once and agreed, albeit with heavy hearts, that it would never have the certificate stating we were legally married.

So I went ring shopping. I'd figured out what she would like as I hadn't been subtle in asking her. She knew it was coming but perhaps wondered when. Birthday? Valentine's? Christmas? New Year? My birthday? I did take some enjoyment in keeping her guessing. I took my time buying the perfect ring, finding it only a few days before Christmas. I'd bought her other small presents. I'd bought Dad a ride-on mower for their new house, as the backyard was enormous, while Mum was getting a gorgeous new kimono I'd found online, direct from Japan. It would come with a few other things that would remind her of her homeland.

Christmas Day broke with Hanako and I making love. No doubt our parents knew, so they left us alone until we were ready to join them. I'd never tire of watching my little sister bouncing up and down on my cock, holding both my hands for balance, moaning and whimpering her way through one orgasm after another. The utter joy on her face, the lust in her eyes, the way her body moved... The day I'd stop enjoying that would be the one I dropped dead.

After a quick breakfast, it was time for breakfast. Dad already had his present from me as he'd already mowed the lawn. Mum adored her new kimono and the little surprises I'd put in the box with it, just little things she could put around their new house. Hanako had opened up all her presents from me but I could see a slight look of disappointment on her face. I knew why...

Until I sat on a knee in front of her and took the box from my pocket. I heard Mum choke back a sob behind me as I opened it, showing my sister the ring I'd bought. "I figured doing this in front of our parents would mean something to both of us," I whispered, "I know how much it hurts that it will never be more than this, but this ring is a symbol of my love for you, Hanako-chan. In our hearts and minds, we're already wed."

I took the ring and slid it easily on her finger, before showing that I'd hidden a ring, so she could put one on mine. Kissing her softly, she couldn't stop the tears that felt down her cheeks, only breaking apart when I heard a cork bottle pop, turning to see my father approaching with champagne flutes and a large bottle. "You knew?" I asked him.

"Please, Mark, we knew the exact day you walked in with that ring because of the bloody smile on your face."

"We figured it would be a day like this," Mum added, "Because you can only do it in front of us." Our parents hugged us both, wishing us a lifetime of happiness, before Mum added, "And I assume there will be children?"

My sister and I shared a glance. "Definitely, Mum," she replied.

Mum and Dad moved up north in the January the next year, taking most of the furniture with them, so we could purchase our own and help the house feel a little more like our own rather than our parents. Within a few months, we'd painted and decorated, moved into the larger bedroom, buying a new mattress and furniture for our new room, fixed the bathroom and kitchen, and probably added a lot of value to the house.

Once Hanako obtained her doctorate, we were immediately trying to put a bun in her oven. We might not have been married, but luck was on our side. She must have fallen pregnant with a few weeks of going off the pill, though we were at it like rabbits. If we had a spare five minutes, we were fucking. Every night we made love for what felt like hours. Weekends sometimes saw us rarely leaving the bedroom. Once confirmed she was, Mum was almost a near constant visitor, fussing over her daughter, Dad dragged along to provide me a brief escape.

The pregnancy went as smoothly as we could have hoped for. When the time came, we agreed to know the sex of the child, and even if I had to wipe my eyes when learning we'd be having a little girl. Otherwise, Hanako practically glowed the entire time, and her libido went through the roof at times. I'd come in from work, having found a job that interested me, but wasn't too demanding on my time, to be almost leapt upon by a tiny but very horny and pregnant woman, demanding I fuck her.

Let's just say every single room in the house was christened more than once after our parents had moved out.

Our little girl was christened Sakiya, which means 'cherry blossom growing' in Japanese. Honestly, we'd spent weeks looking into the right name for our child, but as soon as Hanako held our daughter in her arms, she just knew the right name. Mum and Dad were outside, positively bursting to see their grand-daughter. As soon as Mum held her for the first time, that was it. Our daughter had four people who would move heaven and earth for her.

Sakiya was not our first child. We ended up having four children within five years, and that's when it was decided that I would remain at home to be with my family while Hanako would return to work, as she'd spent years earning her doctorate. We had two other daughters after Sakiya, Yumi which simply means 'beauty', and Erity, meaning 'one who's special'. We both wanted a son, so tried one last time and I'll admit we did cross our fingers during the ultrasound that would give us the sex.

Hanako gave birth to our only little boy that we named Ken, which can be both an English and Japanese name, but in the latter, means 'healthy and strong'. He would grow up to live up to his name.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing the role of house-husband once Hanako returned to work. Once the kids were all old enough for school, I'd spend the day looking after the house, while also playing the stocks, as my investments were paying off, and the wage Hanako was making as a professor of history at university was simply spending money for us in the end. Our lives were incredibly comfortable.

No-one has ever discovered the truth of our relationship. Any neighbours I might have known disappeared by the time I returned, so I was just the man who had moved in with Hanako and her parents, we now owned the house and started our own family. We were Mark and Hanako Taylor whenever we went out, no-one thought we were anything but a married couple with four children. I think her friends might have suspected something going on between us, particularly once the children started to arrive and she was still 'single', but I think even if we'd been honest, they'd have been happy for us.

As for Hanako and I, our relationship just got better and better. Mum and Dad would come down often to watch the kids so we had a break. That's when I'd treat my sister-wife to a couple of nights in a hotel, and I did finally get her across to Europe once the kids were old enough not to run our parents ragged, treating her to a whirlwind trip across a month of all my favourite cities, and the places she was desperate to go. We took the kids to Japan once they were old enough to know about where their grandmother had come from, and Hanako still found it amusing that I surprised people with my near perfect and fluent Japanese.

Clapping my hands, I switched off the television. "Okay, kids, time for bed." There was a lot of moaning before I just stood in front of them, hands on hips, eyebrow raised. They were good kids, falling silent, all of them wanting a cuddle from their father, wandering into our bedroom where Hanako was happily lying back, reading a book. I heard them all wish her goodnight before they headed to their own rooms. With four kids, we'd spent quite a bit of cash building an extension so there were now five bedrooms. Hearing all their doors close, I wandered back to our own room. Closing the door, Hanako threw back the sheets to reveal her still perfect nude body. Breasts were a little larger after four pregnancies, and there were minor marks, which I found appealing, womanly, but she kept that patch of hair above her pussy that I just adored, the rest of her groin area shaved.

I threw off my clothes and almost jumped on her, a soft kiss on her lips before sliding my cock inside her, loving the smile that appeared on her face. "I do believe I'm inside the pussy of my little sister," I whispered.

"At least you're shooting blanks now, big brother." Obviously, I'd had the old snip-snip after child number four. "So you can cum in me as much as you want."

She shuffled beneath me to get comfortable, her fingers moving through my still thick but greying hair. As for my sister, you'd think she'd barely aged a day from that young woman I'd seen at the airport. She gasped as I gently picked up the pace of my thrusts. "Someone's eager," she said, giggling away.

"We need another weekend away."

"We'll send them to our parents once the holidays hit, then we'll just spend a week fucking each other's brains out."

My sister ended up riding me as always. I still wanted to see that sight at least once a day, and despite everything, the only time we didn't have sex was after she'd given birth. Once she was capable of having sex again, we were at it like rabbits whenever possible. That night, she rode me nice and slow, letting the orgasm slowly but surely build to a crescendo. My hands were everywhere, grabbing her arse, caressing her breasts, face or running my fingers through her jet-black hair. Still natural, no colouring just yet.

"Mark," she moaned, mesmerised by the sight of my cock disappearing inside her.

"Close?" She made an affirmative noise. "Going to cum because of your brother's big cock?"

She smiled, eyes still closed. "Well, he definitely still loves his little sister's incredibly tight pussy."

"He certainly fucking does, Hanako-chan."

As soon as her orgasm hit, she leaned forward and begged me to fuck her hard. I lasted two minutes, max, kissing her deeply as my own orgasm hit, groaning as I unloaded inside my sister for the umpteenth time. Then we relaxed, my sister relaxing on my chest as she was clearly tired. Cuddling her with one arm, stroking her back with the other, she lifted her head to kiss me.