Forever Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her hand pressed flat to the ground, it brushed against her mocha from the café. Nina glanced down at it, not remembering bringing it in with her. Oh, yes you do, the voice teased.

Nina's mouth slowly fell open. She remembered the way the sweet drink had tasted. How it had tingled her mouth. How the strange sensation had sunk into her stomach and spread throughout her.

She gasped, sliding away from the tiny beige cup. "You... you drugged me!"

Oh, it's a little more than that, I promise, the voice laughed. I'm just letting you feel all the things you locked away. All the things you denied yourself. I made it so you couldn't not feel them.

Nina blinked, and in the afterimage she saw it, a mass of tendrils running along the floors, wall, and ceilings. She blinked again and could see them running over her body. Twined around the cup. A shiver of fear ran up her spine.

"W-what?" her breath coming in sharp gasps, threatening to hyperventilate.

Do what you wish. Buy your books, leave, and in a day or so, you'll go back to normal.

Her eyes shot wide as the cup slid gently across the floor towards her. But if you wish to truly... share your feelings with Claire... well, you know what to do...

And with that, the voice faded, and the pressure on her mind seemed to relent. Her body still ached, however, and she couldn't think of her sister without squirming. She stared at the cup on the ground, a sweet mocha spiked with... whatever had excited these feelings inside her. Shivering, she forced herself to look away.

After washing her hands and cleaning herself up as best she could, Nina left the bathroom and made her way back to Claire. She found her sister holding three books under her arm, pulling another from the sleek, violet colored shelving.

"Looks like they actually had them," she said, waggling the book at Nina as she approached.

Nina's heart raced. She tried to ignore her racing heart as she looked at her lovely sister's face. "Can... can we just go? Right now? I just... I don't feel very well."

Claire looked at her little sister, the concern clear in her hazel eyes. "Sure, sis... Do we want to get the books? You still need them, you know?"

"No," Nina said, closing her eyes, but still seeing the squirming afterimages writhing along the floor and up, up the shelving, and along the bodies of the patrons and staff. The only place she didn't see them was on her sister. "I... I just want to go. Please?"

Claire stared at her for a second, her eyes searching Nina's face. "Yeah," she said, putting the books down. "This place is weird now, anyway. Let's get the hell out of here."

As they stepped outside into the cloudy afternoon air, Nina felt the pressure in her head slowly let up, pressure she hadn't even been aware was there. When they got into Claire's car, Nina closed her eyes and let out a long, shuddering breath. Her heartbeat was finally slowing.

"Seemed like you almost had a panic attack back there, sis. Did someone... do something?"

Nina opened her eyes to look into her sister's calm, loving face. Eyes like the richest earth. Lips perfect and pink. "No--no, nothing like that." She shook her head. "I'm sorry if I was weird. I just need to work through some stuff. Get my head right."

Claire nodded; her warm smile seemed to be saying, "That's okay."

She gave a small sigh and looked at the Ivory Pages through the windshield. "I don't know what they're going for in that place. Kind of gave me the creeps, you know?"

"Yeah..." Nina said, running her hand along her face, and finding it moist with sweat.

Claire chuckled. "At least the drinks were good, though. Right?" she said, reaching down for the cup holders.

Nina's breath caught in her throat. Her eyes shot down and saw that both drinks were there, Claire's, and Nina's. She hadn't remembered grabbing it from the restroom floor. Just like she hadn't remembered bringing it into the car.

She blinked, and the afterimage flash showed the tendrils--just a few--gently nudging her sister's hand away from her cup, and towards Nina's. Her hand closed around it, not noticing the misdirection.

No...

Nina reached forward, but her movements felt like they were in slow motion. Like she was in a dream. She watched her sister--her perfect, beloved sister--put the drink to her lips. She watched her throat move as she swallowed, her eyes fluttering lightly.

No, no, no, no!

Nina's hand slipped around the cup, but instead of pulling it away--throwing it out the window--she watched her own hand tip it further up, pouring more of the tainted drink down her sister's throat.

Claire jerked, but to Nina's surprise--to her horror--she didn't resist. She let the drink flow into her mouth, some dribbling down her chin to darken her red blouse. Her fingers twitched as they fell away, leaving only Nina to hold the cup. To drug her sister. A voice--soft as velvet and sweet as sin--laughed a gentle, purring laugh.

Her sister coughed, then moaned softly; her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at Nina. Their gazes met, and Claire smiled, her expression filled with love. She laughed. "Nina, why are you looking at me like that?"

Nina looked down at the cup, shaking in her hand. It was empty now. Claire had drank it all.

"Oops," Claire said, her voice lighter. "Did I accidentally drink yours?"

Nina shook her head quickly. "No, that's... that's fine. Are you OK?"

Claire looked at her sister, her pupils dilating. Her tongue slid over her lips as if unconsciously gathering the last traces of the ensorcelled drink. "Yeah." She looked away with what appeared to be some effort. "I guess I wasn't expecting it to taste that good." A grin spread on her lips. "I might have stolen it earlier if I'd known."

Nina felt her heart pounding in her chest; her breathing quickened--but not because of the sudden rush of adrenaline. Something else. Something deeper.

Claire reached out and took Nina's hand, holding it gently in hers. "Let's get you back to your dorm," she said.

"I, uh..." Nina's lip quivered. "How about we go back to your apartment instead?"

Claire paused, a blush rising in her cheeks. She let out a breath and nodded. "Yeah. Sure. Why not?"

***

At first Nina thought she really had been going crazy. That her incestuous mind had finally snapped under the weight of her desire. But as they rode back to Claire's apartment, she could see the change happening. The change in her sister.

It was almost like she was drunk. Claire giggled; her eyes glazed over, and she swayed a little in her seat. Her driving was fine, though. She didn't seem actually impaired.

Nina's heart pounded in her chest as she watched her sister. Watched what she had done to her. The guilt. The shame. The anticipation. The excitement. They all boiled inside her.

Claire let out another small giggle as they parked. "I feel a little strange," she said, her fingertips against her cheek.

"Yeah?" Nina said, biting her lip. She got out and waited by the door of Claire's apartment. She could see the confusion on her sister's face.

It'll wear off, she said. It'll wear off and everything will be normal...

As Claire unlocked and opened her door, she looked at Nina. "Hey, maybe... Maybe it would be better if I..."

She'll get to stay normal, and I'll stay the broken one.

"...I don't know. Go lay down or something." Claire shook her head. "I don't feel bad, but I just feel..." she shivered. "Wrong, you know?"

She gets to be fine, and I get to be miserable.

Nina stepped forward, her whole body trembling.

I can walk away and let her go back to normal. I can be a good sister. I can...

She took Claire's hand. Both of their hands were trembling.

I can fucking break her.

Change her.

Infect her.

Claire gasped as Nina pushed her against the wall, their chests pressing into one another.

"Nina, what are you--"

Before she could finish, Nina kissed her, her tongue tasting her sister's perfect, beautiful mouth. Claire's eyes widened; her hands rose to grasp Nina's shoulders. Nina could feel her own heart pounding in her chest. She could feel CLaire push against her, but there was no force in it, like something had sucked away her strength.

She heard a soft moan from her sister's throat, and it made something inside her brain snap. Her hands grabbed onto Claire's slender waist, her fingers sliding under the blouse to find her smooth, supple skin.

Nina broke the kiss with a joyful gasp, her body on fire with desire. Her sister squirmed in her grasp. "Nina, no... we, aaaah, talked about this. You can't..."

She could hear Claire's words--but she didn't care. She was already pulling her sister's shirt open; the buttons popping as she pulled at the fabric. She could smell the perfume on her skin. Her breasts were firm and round and hypnotic. Her nipples hard and pink. She groped her sister's lovely mounds, drawing an deep, involuntary moan of pleasure from the older sister.

"Do you want me to leave, sis?" Nina hissed into Claire's ear as she teased her nipples with her finger. "Do you want me to go? Then say it. Tell me to stop."

The sounds of pleasure rising from Claire were like Nina's darkest fantasies. Her fingers dug into Nina's arms; her breath came in short, panting bursts. "Nina--Nina, I just..." she shook her head, her voice cracking. "I want you to... oh god!"

Nina tore her own shirt off, flinging her bra to the ground. She pressed her bare tits against her sisters, reveling in the delicious sensation. She was smiling, smiling so wide that it hurt.

"What's that, sis? You've always been so clear. So firm," she slid her hand down the back of Claire's dark slacks, squeezing her ass. "Why are you wavering now?"

Claire whimpered; her legs trembled. "It's never... it's not... not supposed to feel like this!"

Nina giggled. She felt insane. Broken. She felt right. She kneeled forward and took her sister's pert little nipple in her mouth, drawing a sharp cry of pleasure from her--the sweetest sound she'd ever heard.

"No, Claire. This is exactly how it's supposed to feel."

She stood and took her sister's hand again, leading her to the couch, guiding her to sit. She squirmed, murmuring her resistance, but otherwise acted in complete compliance.

"Please, please," she whispered, her nipples hard as pebbles, her face flushed. "We can't... we're... we're sisters..."

"I know," Nina said into her sister's ear. "And I'm tired of pretending that doesn't just make it hotter."

Her sister arched and squirmed against Nina's teasing caresses, each pleasured noise and shuddering movement pulling her soul deeper and deeper into darkness. Into depravity.

"You know, they gave me a gift at that book shop. I think I understand it now. They took away my stupid resistance. Took away the blocks in my head. The shame and guilt." She slid her hand down Claire's front, her fingers teasing just below her lace panties. "This is what was left, sis. What I am right now."

Claire shook her head, her breath coming low and hot. "But it's... Nina, it's--"

"Shut up, sis," Nina said, sliding her fingers down to her sister's clit, making Claire's whole body shake. "Just like that; just listen to me. I want you to tell me, sis. If that's what their gift did to me... why is it doing the same thing to you?"

Her fingers slid back and forth along Claire's sex, finding it slick as she squirmed and writhed beneath her. "Tell me, Claire. Tell me what's happening to you."

"It's not real," she gasped. "It's not real."

"It's not? I know it was for me. It changed nothing inside me, only removed my own moronic need to be something I'm not. Did it do something different to you, Sis?"

She slid her fingers inside her sister. "Or have you just been lying to me this whole time about what your feelings are for me?"

Claire cried out; her hips bucked up against Nina's hand. She spoke between desperate moans of hesitant pleasure, "No--no, no, no--it's not like--"

Nina pushed her sister back, pinning her to the couch, her lips hovering above hers. "Don't fucking lie to me. Not now," she slid her fingers in deeper, finding Claire's cunt hot and wet and inviting. "Not when I can fucking feel the truth."

She pushed her tongue between her sister's parted lips; her sister groaned. "I'm not lying to you, aaaah, Nina. Please. Please, please, please. Don't, ahh, don't make me--"

But it was too late. Claire's back arched up sharply, her body jerking as her orgasm erupted through her. Her pussy gushed, covering Nina's hand with her juices. She cried out. Her thighs clenched around Nina's wrist. "Oh fuck," she whimpered. "Nina. Oh god!"

Nina felt a euphoria like nothing she ever thought could exist. Feeling her sister cum under her touch; hearing her scream; feeling her own release building. "Tell me, Claire. Tell me what you want."

"Aaahh, ooh, ahhh, please, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop--"

She slid her fingers deeper inside her sister, stroking the walls of her pussy where she knew would be most sensitive. "That's better. Honesty, sis. I want honesty. You're a deviant, incestuous slut, just like I am, aren't you? I thought I was alone. I thought I was the broken one. You made me feel like I was freak, sis. Like I was some kind of monster."

They looked into each other's eyes, a flood of emotion passing between them. Hurt. Love. Longing. Need. All drowning in a seemingly bottomless ocean of lust. "I'm sorry, Nina. Sister. I'm sorry." Her voice was half a sob, even as her body writhed from Nina's touch. "I didn't know... I was trying to help us. It wouldn't--hngg--wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be normal..."

Nina stared into her sister's eyes as she slid her jeans down. As she peeled off Claire's slacks. "I don't give a shit about normal, sis. I don't give a shit about right. All I've ever wanted was you. And it's been torture without you."

She cupped her sister's face, her fingers sticky with Claire's sweat and girlcum. "What has it been like for you? What have you been hiding from me?"

Tears fell from Claire's face. "It's been..." she tried to look away, but Nina forced her to keep eye contact. "It's been hell," she admitted. "I... I've wanted you every day. I... I touch myself thinking about you every day..."

Nina slid her hand down her sister's body; her fingers slipped back between her legs--feeling her wetness. "We're the same, Claire. We're exactly the same."

With tears flowing, Claire bit her lip as she looked up at Nina's naked body. "Take me, sis. Please, take me."

The last bit of who Nina had been--the Nina who tried to fight her incestuous, lustful nature--dissolved in that moment. Her fantasy had come true. Her entire existence had been upturned.

She was a broken, dirty, filthy degenerate. And so was her sister. It was perfect.

Nina spread her sister's legs wide and slid her own in between them. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, sis. And I'm never going to stop."

Claire spread her legs wider to accept Nina's movements, her hands rising to take Nina's. "Good. Please. I'm sorry, sis. I'm so sorry."

Nina kissed her sister's neck; her fingers teased Claire's clit, rubbing the sensitive bud as she moved closer to her--until their bodies touched, until their sexes pressed together, the tender, slippery flesh of their pussies touching and rubbing and sliding against each other. "I love you, Sis. I love you so much."

Claire moaned. "I love you too, Nina."

They were both panting; their hands roaming each other's bodies. Their mouths locked in a hungry kiss. They were both so close; their orgasms ready to burst.

"No going back," Nina moaned, her voice thick with the urgency of her rising climax. "Promise me."

"I promise," Claire whispered. "I promise--I won't go back."

Nina pulled her sister's body closer, kissing her harder, their tongues dancing together as they ground their pussies together; their sex juices mixing and intermingling into one another.

"I'm going to cum, sis," Nina moaned, her fingers digging into Claire's hips.

Claire moaned. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Then prove it!" Nina cried. "Cum with me! Cum with me and don't fucking stop!"

The sisters screamed; their orgasms exploding like bombs. Claire's body bucked against Nina's--her pussy twitching as their clits rubbed together. Her mouth opened in a silent cry of pleasure. Her hands clawed at the couch cushions as her body spasmed against Nina's.

It lasted minutes, and felt like a deep, dark eternity. Nina finally collapsed onto Claire, forming a moaning, whimpering heap. For so long they simply lay there, murmuring and nonsensical amid the bone deep aftershocks of their illicit sex.

Eventually, Claire rose on her elbow, her hand sliding down Nina's body; her fingers tracing the younger girl's skin below her navel. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Nina turned over to look at her. There were tears running down her cheek. "Yeah--yeah, I'm okay. Just... just happy."

Claire smiled, wiping the tear away. Nina could feel her naked body, warm and lovely and soft, pressed against her. It felt so good she could burst. "Was it everything you wanted?"

Nina nodded. "As long as it never ends. As long as I have you forever. Then yes, it will have been everything. Will be everything."

Claire shuddered. Nina could see the emotion in her eyes, the feelings roiling inside.

But for once, she was not afraid. Smiling up at her sister, she slid her hand around her neck and drew Claire's face down to her.

"You're mine," she whispered, seeing her sister's trembling lips.

"And you're mine," she said, her eyes wet.

Their lips met, their tongues danced. Two bodies aching to become one; their love--their lust--mingling like two streams merging into one river.

"Forever," Claire said, breaking the kiss with a naughty grin.

As she slid down, trailing kissed down her body, Nina cooed her pleasure. And when her sister's lips pressed against her delicate bud; when her tongue flicked out to lick her most sensitive of places; when her fingers slipped inside her, running along her delicate walls; her orgasm came in a blinding flash of light, a thunderous roar of lightning pleasure.

"Forever," Nina cried with a shuddering moan, her heart swelling with such joy that she felt it would burst. "Forever, and evermore."

***

12