All Comments on 'Forever Taboo'

by Challenged

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Really like your style of writing but the story not so much. I know the story will appeal to some readers but it's not for me. I like simple sibling incest stories that don't involve parents or third parties.

I do believe that love between siblings should be allowed, as long as it's completely consensual. I'm not so sure about incest involving a parent as it's difficult to determine whether that can be completely consensual. It's difficult to know whether a parent child relationship isn't just an extension of the natural emotional relationship that exists between a parent and a child and therefore not consensual in a true sense. You could argue that the same emotional attachment exists between siblings in that sense but with a parent/child relationship there is a level of dependency in the emotional mix that doesn't exist in the sibling relationship.

I have mentioned once before in a post that we have friends who are in a sibling incestuous relationship and have been since they were young, they are now in their late 50's and have one son who is in his late 20's. He grew up with our children and has been a long term friend to them and is perfectly healthy.

I don't think we will ever know how many incestuous relationships there are out there in the world unlike the LBGT community there isn't a combined voice to press and fight for it's acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The ages of characters reads weird.

The way I read it, both step-siblings are 18 years of age. You made Carson's mom 33 years old, and Sloan's dad 34 (?), meaning they were around 15 or 14 when they had their kids. The way you described the father when he was thirty-six read as if you thought a man his age usually isn't in shape. There should be no surprise that a woman thirty-four years is a sexual being who craves sex from more than one man.

I know there are young parents out there but for the sake of the story, think out potential plot holes.

Another thing, a woman who weighs close to 120 lbs. is not considered plump.

CharlieBigCock69CharlieBigCock69over 4 years ago
Liked it but...

No woman who weighs between 115-120 pounds is plump, maybe starting at 140-160. Did you mean to make the ages of the parents to be so young? By my calculations, there's like a 15 year age difference between the parents and kids. The way you described them was like they should've been in their late 40s or something. Please explain if I'm wrong.

ChallengedChallengedover 4 years agoAuthor

First – to Anonymous and Charlie, I did mess up with the weight thing. My bad. Good catch for both of you.

I originally had the character as 5’3” 130 lbs (not even sure why I decided to change it?) – which put her at the high end of the BMI scale – while not overweight, it could be considered ‘plump’. But then, plump I think, is in the eye of the beholder. Also… I have a close friend with a 19 y/o daughter who is 5’3” and 133 lbs – and the kid has a definite little roll around her hips. Again, plump is all a matter of perspective – and how the weight is distributed. But I do have to concede your position – the way I have her described – she probably isn’t plump. *hangs his head in shame*

The parent’s ages. Yes, I did that on purpose. If they were 16/15 when they became parents, it would give some slight explanation (without having to go into details) as why they ended up as single parents. If they married when the kids were 4 (mentioned in the story), they would have been 20/19 at the time. Young, but with some direction. Seemed to make sense to me. And yes, there are tons of ‘absurdly young parents’ – heck we have TV shows about them for crying out loud – so I don’t really see this as a ‘plot hole’. But that’s just me…

The parent’s descriptions. Not sure how to respond to Anonymous’s comment about the mom’s need for more sex – so I’m just gonna skip that. As far as the description of the father, let’s keep in mind it wasn’t a narrative description of the character – like the one on Sloan, that you guys called me out on. *laughs* It was in fact, the opinion of a nineteen year old daughter as she was fantasizing about him, while he was sitting in a hot tub – bare chested. *grins* But, in the same vein, I do know a lot of thirty something guys who are in worse shape than I am – and I’m a freaking old guy!

Finally THANKS to all the commenters – so many don’t take the time. Comments are what keep me (and other writers) on our toes, so that next time, we may make few questionable moves.

Challenged (aka Mike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad's cock was 5" around??

Did you look at a tape measure? That's nearly the size of a baby's head. Do you really think a cock fucking your pussy would feel like giving birth? You need to look at some pictures of dicks before writing more.

ChallengedChallengedover 4 years agoAuthor

*laughs* To Anonymous - I think you might want to look up the definition of 'circumference" as that is usually the means by which we measure girth. Here, let me help you out...

"In geometry, the circumference of a circle is the distance around it. That is, the circumference would be the length of the circle if it were opened up and straightened out to a line segment."

"According to the team's analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one."

fixer43fixer43over 4 years ago
circumference vs diameter

I see this a lot in stories.

circumference = pi x diameter

So 5 inches around is 1.6 inches in diameter. Basically the size of a US half-dollar coin. No where close to a baby's head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gawd A'mighty, Does No One Just Enjoy Stories Anymore

Fact checkers of erotic fantasy annoy me! Your story did not annoy me... well, <chuckling> it could have been longer, but it is a good story. Don't think I am particularly bright or stupid, but also do not recall getting your memo asking us to fact check your written fantasy. Thanks for the tale and, please, do not hesitate to provide us with more pleasant little tales.

ChallengedChallengedover 4 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the story. Like you said... IT'S FICTION! ;--) But, as I am sure you know, there's always that one person... *laughs*

To fixer43: Thanks for the back-up, Boss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChallenged@Challenged
Just a guy... the one nobody notices. I like it that way... and it makes the world a safer place. Honest. A few people have asked so: Yes, I've written some stuff. Yes, it's posted here on the site. Yes, if you click the little 'Stories' tab, you can find it all. Yes, I ...

SIMILAR Stories