Forever Taboo

Story Info
Can Passion Eclipse Society's Rules?
12.3k words
4.45
30.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

Although the story is fictional, I've done a good bit of research on the subject matter. You will find a couple of places where I (or the main character actually) rants a bit about her views and attitudes about the subject of incest in general. I hope that as readers, you won't feel these parts detract from the story itself. This story is about 'consensual adult incest' - and that alone. It's actually a subject that is currently, a bit controversial. Take want you will from the story, and draw your own conclusions.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story.

******

Incest - a subject so taboo, that most governments went so far as to make it against the law. If you were to take the time to investigate this peculiar and never spoken of issue, you'll probably be surprised to discover that not only are incestuous relationships more common than most might expect, but they are also in many cases, not only consensual, but motivated by the same things as 'normal' relationships - attraction, romance, desire, need, and sometimes, loneliness.

If one can make themselves look past the moral judgements for a moment, the first question that is usually asked is, 'is it really possible to have a healthy, consenting sexual relationship with a first level family member?'

I can tell you that yes, it is. I've been in two - the first one for two years, and the second for the last nine years - and, I am totally committed to the second one.

You can go online and find any number of pro and con arguments about the subject of incest. Most that I have encountered, are related to incest involving children, and are 'morally based'. If you remove those two factors, and look further into the subject, you'll find that there isn't any specific statistical data on what is referred to as 'adult consensual incest', and most 'experts' maintain that it doesn't really exist. In the case of incest involving a parent, it seems to be the opinion of most experts that, more likely than not, rape or coercion on the part of the parent is to blame.

The reason for this lack of data seems to be the reluctance of professionals to talk about incest outside the realms of it being 'abuse' - perhaps because they fear it may legitimize the practice. Sure, where children are concerned, I can see where it absolutely should be considered abuse. I can't, and won't, argue that point.

However, the government has also created laws addressing my ability to make decisions for myself. Their position is, since I've reached the 'age of majority' (18), I am an 'adult' and therefore can make adult decisions. I can vote, join the military, go to war, and a few other things. But, I'm not capable of making a decision to become involved in an incestuous relationship. 'For my own good' they have decided that particular practice should be illegal.

I think that's my biggest gripe - that the government has seen fit to decide, on a moral level, what I can and can't do in the privacy of my own bedroom. Note that I said 'bedroom' and not 'home'. There have been many clearly unjust laws passed over the years - at different points in time, interracial marriages, sodomy, and gay marriages were all taboo, and quite illegal. In each case, the law was eventually overturned.

Unfortunately, it's very unlikely that 'consensual incest between adults' will ever be accepted as 'normal' - or even 'okay', and I'm fairly certain that it will never become a relationship dynamic that society in general, is comfortable with.

So... I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry.

I guess I'll tell you a story about incest. More specifically, a story about my own incestuous experiences.

Flash back eleven years...

******

My name is Sloan, and I'm about to graduate from high school - something that I'm not all that happy about. Since I became an 'adult' on my last birthday, everyone wants to tell me how great the future is going to be when I 'go out into the world and find my path'.

Load of poop in my opinion.

Anyhow, I am part of a 'combined family'. When I was four, my father married a woman who was also a single parent. Strangely enough, Carson - my brother - is forty-two days younger than me. Although we've always seen ourselves as 'brother and sister', technically, we're step-siblings. Carson's father and my mother have never been part of our lives. He has always called my father 'dad' and I have always called his mother 'mom'. We're a fairly normal family - generally speaking.

We live in an upper-middle-class neighborhood, in a house my father built. He's a general contractor. In fact, his company built most of the neighborhood. My mom works for one of the material suppliers he does business with. Once they got married, she wasn't allowed to deal with his accounts any more, for obvious reasons.

Carson and I have what I consider, an amazing sibling relationship. When we were younger, we spent a lot of time explaining how we could be the same age, and not be twins. Kids can be goofy sometimes. But we did tend to hang out together and shared a lot of friends, at least until we made it to high school. That's where things changed.

Carson is absurdly smart. While I managed to maintain a 3.85 gpa all through high school, Carson was always 4.0 and taking classes well above his grade level. Now that we're about to graduate, the sorry little butthead has a 4.25 gpa, and has actually completed the first year of his college education. Damn over-achiever.

So, moving on. A brief description of Carson and I, is in order, I think.

My brother is your basic nerd - and he's proud of that fact. He's 5'8", weighs about 145 pounds, and while he isn't even close to 'buff', he's in decent shape. He has dirty blonde hair that he never takes care of, big blue eyes, wears glasses, and always has a five-o'clock-shadow - which I think might be a 'nerd' thing. He isn't God's gift to girls, but he isn't ugly either. I guess... well... he just 'is'.

I'm 5'4" (barely), weigh between 115 & 120 pounds (depending on what I had for lunch), and have been blessed with a 32D chest - almost perfect for my height and weight. My naturally blonde hair is usually fairly short, and I have what a lot of people call 'hypnotizing emerald green' eyes. I don't get it - I just see green.

Yes, I'm kinda plump - I'll be the first to admit it. But then, I'll take happy over always fighting to maintain some certain weight, any day. I'm healthy, my body is what it is, and I'm okay with that. Besides, the few guys who have been part of my life so far, seem to think it's better to have some meat on you, rather than be rail skinny. While I do wear make-up, it isn't much.

Now that my body seems to have stopped growing (thank god), I've discovered I have issues with clothes. Yeah, sounds weird, but for the last seven months, my family has pretty much become accustomed to me wandering around the house nude. I also work on my tan naked. There isn't a single tan line on me - anywhere. Guys tend to find that kind of hot, too.

Carson just goes with the flow. From what I can tell, me naked isn't a thing with him and because of that, if his friends are over, I'll usually put on a t-shirt and shorts, to keep the peace. A couple of his friends (remember, we're all the same age) have told me in private, that they wish I wouldn't.

Guys... I swear.

My father tries to ignore the fact I'm naked. When I first started doing it, Mom told him not to worry, it was a 'phase' and that I'd get over it. Seven months later, he now seems oblivious to it. When I'm lying out by the pool, he'll come out in his shorts, with a pile of paperwork, and sit at the table going through it, as if all is normal. When he gets hot, he jumps in the pool, cools off, and then goes back to his pile of paper. When I'm lying on the living room floor nude, studying, he'll walk by, say 'hey, Sloan' and continue on his way. He has on a few occasions, told me that he had friends or work associates coming over, so I of course, put on clothes. The thing I find interesting is, he never tells me to get dressed, only that people are coming over. He leaves it up to me to exercise some common sense.

My mom finds it all totally amusing. Although she's in amazing shape for being thirty-three, she isn't as comfortable with her body as I am with mine. She does have a very revealing string bikini that she likes to wear, but I don't think she's all that comfortable in it when Carson and his friends are around. Kind of a shame really. Most of our male friends think she's our group's 'hot' mom.

Although Carson is still a virgin, I'm not. He's asked me many times who took my virginity - assuming it's one of our friends. I always just smile and ignore the question. I like keeping him in suspense. If we were to measure my sexual experience level on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd probably drop in at 5. More experienced than some, less than others. I think we'll leave it at that, and move on.

******

It's Saturday afternoon, and I am headed for the pool - naked of course. Our last day of high school is next Wednesday, and the graduation ceremony is next Friday afternoon. And no, I'm not at all looking forward to it. I'll have three months to screw off, and then college starts and I will have to 'go out into the world and find my path'.

I swear, if one more adult says that to me, I'm going to kill someone.

As I wander down the hall, I pass Carson's room, and see that his door is ajar. I'm about to push it open and ask him if he wants to come lay out with me, when I see something that stops me dead in my tracks.

My brother is sitting at his desk, cock in hand, masturbating!

I have no idea why this surprises me - hell, even I masturbate - but I am a bit taken back. I stand watching, for close to a minute, until he somehow senses me. When he spins his chair around and sees me, the poor guy turns an incredible shade of red, and quickly spins away from my view. I push the door open, go in, and close it behind me. When he hears the 'click' he figures I must have just pulled it closed and left. When he spins around again and finds me standing there... well... I'm not sure how to explain it.

"Oh shit. Damn, Sloan... I... uh... well..." he mutters, shoving his rather large cock back into his shorts.

"Relax, Carson - jeezz. I have seen a cock before, and I have seen guys jerk off," I offer, sitting on the edge of his bed, two feet away from him.

He sits staring at me, not making a sound.

"When you said you were still a virgin, I guess I thought that meant everything sexual. Even though I was kinda surprised, I do get it."

Still, only a blank, embarrassed stare.

"You do realize that even I masturbate, right?"

That gets him. I catch his eyes moving - just for a brief second - to my totally bare crotch. This is when my brain engages. I'm having a talk about masturbation with my brother, and I'm sitting on his bed, totally naked.

Ooops!

"Really?" he sorta mumbles, trying to keep his eyes on mine.

"Uh huh. A lot. I've just learned not to get caught..." I offer, which makes him smile.

"You know, Sis, I'm probably never gonna get laid. I'm gonna end up being the '30-year-old virgin', I fucking swear," he says, making reference to that dumb movie.

"Bullshit. Some girl is gonna figure you out, and you will end up with more sex than you can handle. Trust me."

"Yeah... right. Your ability to get any guy you want, doesn't mean I can get any girl."

"Meaning?"

"Uh... nothing..."

"Spill it, shit-head," I say, slugging him in the arm.

"Well... crap... every guy I know, says the same damn thing - 'your fucking sister is incredibly hot!' I mean, hell, look at you Sis..."

"Does my brother think I'm incredibly hot?"

"I'm your brother, ass-wipe, I don't get an opinion," he quickly replies, grinning.

"Fuck that. You know damn well we aren't related. We're brother and sister on paper, and in our hearts, but not by blood. What do you see when you look at me?"

He hesitates, as if he's about to cross a line, from which there is no return. I can see the struggle on his face. I've also just learned something very interesting about my damn brother.

He's human - and apparently, having to put up with my constant nudity hasn't been all that easy for him. Yes, for just a moment, I feel a bit guilty.

When he still hasn't said anything after a full minute, I stand, step over to him and with a devious little smirk on my face, say, "If you don't think I'm fucking hot, why is this..." I pause, reach into his shorts, and pull out his cock so quickly, he can't stop me, "still as hard as a block of damn granite?"

His eyes go from my smiling face to his cock and back again, about three times. I lean over, gently kiss his forehead, then flick the head of his cock with my forefinger and head for the door. As I open it, without looking at him, I say, "I'm gonna work on my tan. Come and hang out of you want to..." then disappear into the hall.

******

The next week is kinda stressful. Last day of high school, graduation, and my brother acting all kinds weird around me. I find myself wondering if I did a stupid thing, by grabbing his cock in his room that day. I didn't think anything of it, but maybe he did. What if I screwed up our relationship? Just what I need. More fucking stress.

We make it through our graduation ceremony and the 'senior class goodbyes' thing, and manage to escape the school around 4:30 pm. All the way home, Carson never says a word. Once we get there, he quickly disappears into his room. Even Mom can see something is going on.

Later that afternoon, I get at least six calls about the 'senior party' planned for that night. It's kind of a ritual at our school. All the seniors turn up for a 'dance/party' at this big hotel, and end up getting drunk - some more than others. The rules are, everyone spends that night at the hotel. No leaving. Period. The hotel even sets aside a bunch of rooms for the students - which are generally paid for by the parents. We are chaperoned to an extent, and because most of the parents support it, pretty much everyone follows the rules.

With my phone to my ear, I knock on Carson's door, and after a few seconds, hear him yell 'come in!'. I turn the knob, push the door open and find my brother at his computer...

"Crystal, Cami, Curt and Reggie have all called to ask if we are going to the party."

He sits looking at me for a second, then as if by accident, mumbles, "we?"

"I'm damn sure not going without you, dumbass," I reply, grinning at him. "We..." I point at him and then myself, "are sharing a room, so I don't get into any fucking trouble - which you damn well know I will do, if you aren't there."

It takes a second, but he eventually smiles at me, and nods his agreement.

"Yeah, Carson says we'll be there. I think I'm gonna dress like a total slut, just to piss off Mr. Baxter. Uh huh. Okay, see you there at 8:00."

"You are such a total fucking brat at times, you know that?" Carson asks, making reference I'm sure, to my choice of attire.

"Oh, come on, Carson - jeezz. It's probably the last time I will ever get to annoy a high school principle," I reply, following it with a laugh.

He shakes his head and returns his attention to his computer. Just as I am about to close the door, he has one last comment.

"Meet me in the living room at 7:00. That should give us plenty of time to get there and get the car parked."

"Done. See you then."

******

When I walk into the living room, the first thing I see is Mom, standing in the dining room, teary eyed. When I turn the corner, I see why.

Carson is standing in the middle of the room, wearing the most amazing damn tuxedo I have ever fucking seen, in my short eighteen years of life. I kid you not, my damn heart stops. When he and Dad - who is standing next to him - see my expression, they immediately swap a solid high-five, and laugh. All I can seem to do is stare in stunned disbelief.

This is the moment in my life when something changes - and for the first time, I actually see Carson, and not my brother. Stuck in a state of complete shock, I realize that I have a date with who is quite possibly, the hottest guy in the entire senior class. Period. My heart is racing, and other things are going on with my body as well.

Yeah... use your imagination.

I'm wearing the trashiest dress I own. Of course, knowing me as well as he does, Carson expected nothing less. The big, goofy smirk on his face tells me that. It's a bright yellow halter dress, that ties behind the neck, and drops into a twelve-inch-deep V (damn near all the way to my belly button) between my boobs. I actually have to use double sided fabric tape to make sure my boobs stay covered when I move around. The bottom hem of the dress is about four inches under my crotch, meaning I have to be careful not to let it hike up. If you look at me from behind, my back is exposed all the way to just above the crack of my ass. Although my ass is bare (under the dress), I am wearing a matching yellow G-string to cover things up front. Because I have such an awesome tan, I go without stockings, and am wearing a set of matching yellow two-inch Mary Jane platforms - which make me less than two inches shorter than my 'date'. My hair is done in the classic 'messy buns' style - a bunched up pigtail on each side of my head, held in place with yellow ribbons. And yes, I actually took the time to get my make-up right - which doesn't happen very often.

Mom stands me next to Carson, who lets out a little snicker, and Dad takes a bunch of pictures of us. The way the two of them are behaving, you'd think we were a couple, going to our first prom. Then, my brother does the one thing I really need him to - he releases every bit of stress in me, with one simple gesture. As Mom & Dad are looking through the pictures on the camera, he reaches behind me and gently squeezes my ass.

"Oh... you are so gonna get it, shit-head," I mumble, without looking at him.

Then, the one comment I'd have never expected from him, based on his behavior for the last few days, comes out of his mouth, in a soft whisper...

"I certainly fucking hope so, Sis..."

******

The party turns out to be better than I expected. I dance with a bunch of different guys, almost continuously for the first hour and a half. And yeah, I can hardly wait to hear the stories that will go along with all the photos that are taken.

At one point, between dances, Mr. Baxter - the Principle - and Mrs. Ross - the Vice Principle - walk up to me, give me the 'are you serious?' look, no doubt about my attire, and then without saying a word, walk away shaking their heads. Seconds later, I get high-fived and fist-bumped by at least half the girls in the room - including damn near the entire varsity cheerleading squad.

I'm such a deviant little brat at times, I swear.

The punch is of course spiked, but not so much that it tastes like crap. Most of the kids are drinking from flasks they brought with them. My brother doesn't drink at all - says it only gives him a headache - and I'm a very limited drinker. I do get a couple glass down, and it helps to relax me - and wards off the return of all the damn stress that seems to be constantly trying to consume me.

Two thirds of the way through the evening, the one guy I knew would try to hook-up with me, finally turns up.

"Hey, Sloan - looking totally fucking hot, as usual."

"Thank you, Dennis. You're looking pretty tasty yourself," I reply, giving him a smile, and a gentle kiss.

"So... what's your plan for after the party?"