Forevermore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for joining us, Mrs Poe. The purpose of this court is not to investigate the circumstances of your abduction or the hell that you were forced to endure; that will be the duty of another court. We simply need to establish what occurred on the morning of Theodor Raven's death.

Are you sure that you are well enough to testify?"

"I think I'll be ok, Your Honour,"

"Please, could you recall, in your own words, what happened that morning?"

"I woke up to sounds of Raven opening the front door and getting his bike from the front hall."

"By 'Raven', you mean the deceased?"

"Yes, Your Honour Theodore Raven, everyone just called him 'Raven' for short,"

"I see, please continue,"

"I called to him, but he pretended not to hear me, he loaded his bike and drove off,"

"Did you see the deceased taking any drugs?"

"No your honour, during the entire time I have known Raven, I never once saw him take drugs,"

"What happened after the deceased left?"

"I had not slept very well..."

"And why was that?"

"Raven had told me that I was not allowed to sleep in the bedroom, so I had tried to sleep on the sofa," gasps from the audience - the cruel bastard!

"And also, my face hurt where Raven had hit me,"

"Your honour, if I may?" the Clark of the court pressed a button and the live feed was replaced the hospital admission pictures, Lenore looking like shit, puke in her hair, livid handprint on her cheek, black eye, swollen shut. The audience was even more shocked. How could Raven hit this tiny girl!

"Thank you, Clark. Mrs Poe, could you continue?" The screen shifted back to the live feed.

"I decided to get some more sleep, so I wrapped myself in the throw from the sofa and went to the kitchen to make some Coco..."

"Excuse me, Mrs Poe, why did you need a throw rug? It was a warm day."

"I had removed my clothes because Raven had vomited on me, and then banned me from the bedroom so I couldn't get clean clothes. He said I was 'too filthy'."

"Why didn't you get dressed after he left?"

"I was afraid he would find out; and hit me again." She started to weep quietly. She looked like a pathetic, scared little girl and a million hearts went out to her. I wanted to kill Raven - Oh yeh...

After a few minutes, she wiped her eyes and looked up.

"I'm sorry your honour; where was I?"

"'I wrapped myself in the throw from the sofa and went to the kitchen to make some Coco," read the Clark.

"Right; I decided I would have a big rest - so I made an extra strong Coco, I remember that I finished the whole container. Then I curled up in the armchair and fell asleep. I was woken up by my phone; I'd received a message from Raven,"

"Your Honour," the Clark pushed a button and the screen split: Lenore on the left, text message on the right.

'Lenore, I have fallen off my bike and broken my legs. I have been bitten by a snake.

I think I am going to die so I need to come clean.

I drugged you to get you to leave your husband. I have been drugging you ever since. I used a cocktail of Methamphetamines, Rohypnol and Ketamine. You will need to go to hospital.

Go back to your husband.

I never loved you and I was going to throw you out today.'

"Well, when I read it I panicked! I didn't know what to do so I called the police. When the nice Sergeant came around, he just took over and whisked me into an ambulance, I think I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was waking up in hospital,"

"Thank you, Mrs Poe, you are excused, and I believe I speak for the whole of Australia when I wish you a speedy recovery."

The next witness was Sergeant Smith.

"Please state your name for the record,"

"Acting Sergeant, John Smith, Your Honour,"

"Sergeant Smith, are you the 'nice Sergeant' referred to in Mrs Poe's testimony?" The Sergeant coloured up.

"I believe I am, Your Honour," titters from the audience.

"High praise indeed Sergeant Smith. Please, could you recount what occurred?" The Sergeant got out his notebook.

"At 1430, myself and Constable Roget were called 24 Cloister Terrace, the residence of Mr Theodore Raven (the deceased). We arrived at 1435. We were met at the door by Mrs Lenora Poe. She seemed agitated. Mrs Poe told us that she had received a disturbing text from Mr Raven who she described as her 'boyfriend'.

After reading the text, I contacted the station and requested a canine unit be sent to the residence.

I felt that there was 'reasonable grounds' to request a location search for Mr Raven's phone. When the location showed that he was in bushland, a unit was dispatched.

I enquired after Mrs Poe's injuries; she told me that she had been assaulted by Mr Raven. She seemed disorientated, in light of Mr Raven's confession and the seriousness of the assault; I decided to call an ambulance which arrived at 1450. Mrs Poe was subsequently taken to The Woman's and Children's Hospital.

The canine unit arrived at 1458. Almost immediately they identified some tea bags and coffee and an empty Coco tin. Tests found Methamphetamines, Rohypnol and ketamine."

"Did you manage to ascertain the source of the drugs, Sergeant?"

"Eh, yes your honour, the computer crime department examined the deceased's computer, they found several orders to overseas shipping companies which are known to the police as sources of illegal substances. We also obtained surveillance footage from the local post office, which showed Mr Raven collecting the drugs."

"I see, and did they find any more incriminating evidence?"

"Yes your honour, they found some Paedophilia and a subscription to a paedophile website," the audience gasped in horror. Raven's drug use was proved beyond doubt and to cap it all he was a paedophile! I struggled to keep a straight face and look shocked; after all, as far as everyone else was concerned, this was the first time that I had heard of any of this!

The next witness was the police constable who was dispatched to find Raven. He described how he found the body.

"I found the deceased lying on his back at the foot of a ridge. I failed to find any signs of life, by all indications he had been dead for a few hours. I radioed for an ambulance. Checking his pockets, I found a wallet which contained a driving licence identifying him as Theodore Raven. The wallet also contained several packets of unidentified substances. Later analysis showed that they were Methamphetamines, Rohypnol and Ketamine. The paramedics arrived at 1840, they declared him dead at the scene and his body was taken away."

The final witness was the medical examiner who had performed the autopsy. The screen showed a body outline with the injuries marked.

"Your honour, the deceased suffered oblique fractures of both the tibia and fibula of his left leg, an open compound fracture of his right femur, oblique fractures of all five of the metacarpals on his right hand and a depressed mandibular fracture; all consistent with a bad fall from a bicycle. In addition, he has 16 puncture wounds on his penis and testicles, consistent with bites from what proved to be a tiger snake. I believe the cause of death was snake venom."

"Duly noted Doctor, do you have any other pertinent evidence?"

"Yes your honour, blood tests showed a very high level of Methamphetamine,"

"High?"

"Quite frankly, your honour, I'm surprised that he could ride at all!"

The coroner wrapped up by declaring

"Death by nondependent abuse of drugs." And released the body to the family.

From that day on Theodor Raven would be labelled as an evil villain,

Forevermore.

Chapter 17

Lenore was undergoing daily counselling. That included 'couples counselling' to try to repair our marriage.

We sat on comfortable chairs in the councillors office, the chairs were about a meter apart, but I felt that there was a wide distance between Lenore and I. Whenever we met, we hugged and kissed (usually on the cheek) like friends. I told Lenore that I loved her and she said she loved me, but she always averted her eyes. I wondered if the words were meant for Raven rather than me.

"I need to know if you both want to repair your marriage." The councillor said looking at me.

"I think so, yes..." I surprised myself! I had done all this to get Lenore back, and now I was uncertain!

"Edgar, you hesitated there, what are your concerns?"

"Well, I was devastated when Lenore left me. How can I know she won't do it again?"

"Normally I would say that it will take time to rebuild the trust that was betrayed, but in this case, I can tell you that Lenore did not willingly choose to hurt or betray you. Keep telling yourself that she was a helpless victim. Her free will had been subjugated with drugs." I knew better of course and, I'm sure Lenore did too; but I nodded.

"In that case, yes I definitely do want to repair our marriage," She looked at Lenore.

"I still love Edgar, and I think I would like to go home, but I'm so confused inside. I have lied and cheated and hurt the kindest, gentlest and most loving husband a woman could ever want. I don't deserve to ever be happy again. I definitely don't deserve Edgar's forgiveness. Our marriage is broken, I broke it; I'm a stupid ungrateful, immature slut; Edgar would be better off without me..." and she dissolved into tears. I jumped up to comfort her but she turned away.

"Edgar, I know it's difficult, but could I ask you to step outside for a moment while I talk to Lenore?" I stepped outside, tears streaming down my face. Perhaps it would all be for nothing after all.

Five minutes later, the counsellor called me in. I knelt by Lenore's chair and put out my hand. Her hand naturally fitted into mine. I looked into the deepest saddest brown eyes.

"Edgar, I love you with all of my heart, if you are willing to forgive me, would you take me back as your wife?" I sobbed uncontrollably for minutes on end. Finally, I had cried myself out.

"Edgar, Lenore needs to hear your answer,"

"Did you mean it when you said 'with all of your heart'?"

"Yes my darling Edgar, I do mean with all of my heart, I wasn't sure for a while, I'm not convinced my stupidity was all due to drugs; what I am sure of, is that it was a stupid mistake that I regretted bitterly almost as soon as I made it. I've come to my senses now. I wish I could undo the hurt I've caused you.

I would do anything, absolutely anything to get you to take me back.

Please forgive me, my love..."

"Oh Lenore, of course I'll take you back. Nothing can ever change my love for you." Her brown eyes sought mine.

"Thank you for rescuing me, my knight in shining armour.

Will you always come to my rescue?"

"Forevermore."

Chapter 18

We walked back to her room hand in hand, two teenagers in love. My heart was bursting with happiness. It had all worked out! I had literally got away with murder (although I considered it 'justifiable homicide'). After all, everyone knew what a monster Raven was; I felt some regret that I couldn't tell Lenore what an active part I had played.

The next counselling session was far worst. Lenore, who knew what to expect, pulled her chair up to mine and held my hand.

"Now Edgar, I've already explained to Lenore that the first step will be full and frank disclosure of what occurred."

"What occurred?" I queried.

"I need to tell you the details of my affair, I need to tell you how I cheated on you, how I betrayed your trust in me."

"Well, I wouldn't have put it quite like that Lenore; after all, there were drugs involved," soothed the councillor.

"it's how I feel, whether or not I was drugged, I betrayed and hurt the love of my life."

"Well Edgar, if you are ready, Lenore will tell you what happened and what she was feeling at the time. Some of the things will be hard to hear and we can stop if it gets too much for you. What I will say is that Lenore will tell you everything and you must hear everything.

When you know all the details, you will be able to decide whether or not you still wish to go forward.

Do you feel you are ready to listen?"

"Yes, I'm not sure I'm strong enough, but I'm willing to try."

Lenore must have told the story before, to the councillor I guess, because there was no hesitation.

"I met Raven on the Monday after Elizabeth's last birthday. We had got her a mountain bike. I was working on the counter of the medical centre when Raven called in. He was a drug rep. We got to chatting about mountain bikes and he offered to show Elizabeth some good starter trails. He wrote the address of the Goat Farm where the trails started.

That Saturday, I drove Elizabeth and her friend Emily to the Goat Farm. Raven met us, he had already collected a map and he and the girls disappeared off. I sat at the cafe and read a book. Two hours later they returned. I thanked Raven and we went home. The same thing happened for two more Saturdays.

On the fourth Saturday, Raven said that the girls were OK by themselves, so he sat and kept me company. After that, we met and chatted every Saturday. About the middle of September, Elizabeth said that she was embarrassed by me. Emily had said that Raven I were having an affair. She asked me to tell Raven not to come again, which I did.

The next Saturday, after the girls had left, I was sitting reading a book and feeling lonely when Raven turned up. He said that, if no one saw us; we couldn't cause any embarrassment. Then he asked me to go for a walk in the woods. I put away my book and got up. He took my hand and we walked and talked under the trees. It seemed like no one had taken the time to talk to me for years. You always seemed so busy..."

"I was working every hour that God gave, to keep you in luxury. It was me being busy that paid for you to have your fucking lover!"

"I know this is upsetting Edgar, would you like us to take a break?" soothed the councillor.

"Just get it over with!"

"Raven drove off well before the girls returned. We did that every Saturday, talking and laughing, and then at the beginning of October, he kissed me for the first time. It seemed so natural, we were so close. Things quickly escalated until, by the middle of November, we were having oral sex..."

"What, where?"

"We found a quiet nook in the forest and I would suck him off..."

"Very classy, lucky your daughter and her friend didn't see you!"

"We tried to be discrete. He told me that he loved me and I told him that I loved him. I now know that it was just a stupid, immature infatuation. I was flattered by the attention."

"How often did you suck him off?"

"All through November and December, we had a break for Christmas..."

"Wow, you actually managed to get your lover's cock out of your mouth long enough to spend some time with your family. We were privileged!"

"Edgar, you have every right to be angry."

"Well thank you, I fucking will be then. Tell me the rest!"

"Elizabeth was due to move out in the new year, so I bought my own mountain bike."

"All through January, I continued to meet Raven at the Goat Farm..."

"Is that why you forgot my birthday! You were too busy sucking off your toy-boy?"

"Yes, Oh Edgar, I've done so many horrible things; I'm afraid to tell you the next thing."

"Get on with it!"

"Raven's birthday was on the 29th January. I promised I would sleep with him as a birthday present..."

"Oh, this just gets better and better! You forgot my birthday because you were too excited about giving your cunt to your lover for his birthday. Well, thank you very much, Lenore, that's just great!"

"I've got no excuse, I'm so sorry, please, please, forgive me," putting her head in her hands and crying.

"Edgar, I think I should point out that Raven was probably already drugging her by this stage."

"Yeah, I'm sure that was the case! What do you think Lenore, was Raven drugging you? Or did you just revert to being a pathetic slut who'd open her legs for anyone? Well? which is it Lenore; drugged or slut?"

"I'm sorry Edgar; I must be a complete slut, I did revert back to my old ways. I think it was because of my last birthday."

"Oh Christ Lenore, don't tell me you slept with someone on your last birthday!"

"No, but it was two days before I first met Raven," This was news to the councillor.

"Lenore, what was it about your last birthday that made you feel vulnerable?"

"I suddenly realised that I was the same age as my mother when she died. I think that it bought it all back fresh in my mind and, yes, I think I reverted back to a weak pathetic little girl, desperately looking for anything that would pass as affection. The pathetic slut that I was before you came and rescued me.

Oh, Edgar, I bet you wish you'd never rescued me!"

"Lenore! That has never, ever entered my mind. I'm sorry that I lost my temper. Please carry on, I'll be quit."

"The first time at his house; I think he tried to be careful, but (I'm sorry my love) he is-was very big and I'm quite small. It hurt so much when it put it in! I didn't enjoy it at all; it wasn't anything like making love to you. After a while, I think he lost patience and just started pounding me. I was so relieved when it was over.

Afterwards, he told me that from now on; I belonged to him; I was his woman; he said that he was going to tell you everything. He told me that I had to leave you and move in with him.

I refused and went to leave; then he said that if I refused, he would tell you everything anyway and you would kick me out! He made it sound like I had no choice! Then he kept asking me if I loved him. Finally, I relented and that Monday, I left you."

"You fucking idiot! Of course I wouldn't have kicked you out! I would have been angry, yes! I would have given Raven a fucking good kick-in, yes! But I would never have kicked you out. I had a flashback to parties and boys trying to drag Lenore away; why hadn't I seen it before, I could have stopped this months ago! Fuck me, I'm stupid!"

"Oh Edgar, I really don't deserve a man like you. Raven was nothing compared to you. He wasn't even any good in bed."

"Edgar, I'm so impressed, only real men are willing to forgive. I know it's unprofessional, but Raven was a bullying pig and you are a better man than him in every way," Well thank you madam councillor.

"For the first two weeks, Raven used me every night. He said he was trying to stretch me. It didn't work. I don't think he was enjoying it much; god knows I wasn't. We tried to do it in different positions, but we just didn't fit together! The only position that worked at all was missionary. I would bury my head in his chest, barely able to breathe, and pray for it to be over.

In the third week, he was banging away when he suddenly paused and lifted off me.

'what's that fucking awful noise' he asked, and that's when I realised that I was grinding my teeth.

'Christ almighty' he said and got off me without coming. He only tried to use me once after that, I think the teeth grinding ruined it for him, I just could not stop myself from doing it. I dreaded going to bed and would lie awake wishing for my old life back! Then in the fourth week, I suddenly started to sleep much better," That would be the drugged Coco, I thought.

"We believe that he was putting Ketamine in her Coco," I tried to look surprised.

"Why would he do that?" I asked innocently.

"We believe that he may have raped Lenore in her sleep. He probably fantasised about a helpless victim, Lenore obviously did not enjoy sex with him when she was conscious; also we know that he was a paedophile and Lenore is tiny; it's hard to know what his motives were."