Forevermore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We never did it again, thank god! Our relationship had definitely broken down - he never kissed me or told me that he loved me. He started to behave more and more strangely. Some days, I also had trouble keeping control. The doctors say that we were both taking lots of Methamphetamines; I had no idea of course! You must believe me, I really didn't know that he was drugging me," She looked at me pleadingly.

"Lenore, I assure you that I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you knew nothing about the drugs."

"The weeks just drifted by, the house got more and more filthy; I think that's why we got bad tummies so often. It was miserable, I hated every moment of it. I felt trapped and I couldn't see a way out. If I'd known I could, I would have come back to you in a heartbeat.

I decided that I had to make the best of it, so I planned a big dinner for our six month anniversary. I cooked his favourite dinner, Butter Chicken and I baked a chocolate cake; I even decorated it.

Everything was going well, but Raven was drinking lots. Suddenly he just started vomiting, all over my lovely cake. The horrible smell made me vomit. He was furious, screaming obscenities at me, calling me 'old' and a 'whore' and then he slapped me, really hard and gave me a black eye.

He made me sleep on the sofa that night. The next morning he went out without saying goodbye and that's the day he died." She broke down and cried.

"Are you crying for your lover?" I asked cruelly

"No, I'm crying because I've been such a fool. I am old and a whore and I don't deserve to live.

Why didn't you rescue me?

How could you leave me there?

You promised, you promised you would always come to my rescue.

You told me you would,

Forevermore!"

Chapter 19

Lenore and I both stood up and she was suddenly in my arms.

"We just fit together," she said. Then she looked up at me, I leaned down and kissed her, it wasn't a 'friend' kiss or even a 'wife' kiss, it was a kiss from my heart. I pledged my entire soul and she pledged hers. The counsellor stood up and applauded, clearly delighted at a job well done (and probably thinking how she would describe this in her book).

"Can I take my wife home now?"

"I'm sorry, one more week. But can you come back here at 7:30 tonight?"

"Can't I just stay until then..."

"No! you must go home, live some of your own life and be back here at 7:30. Formal dress." The smile on her face took the sting out of her words; I was intrigued, so I played along. it was about time to check in with George anyway.

I phoned George from the car.

"Hi mate, I'm free for the rest of the day, have you got any work for me?"

"Edgar mate, don't take this the wrong way but stay away from the office!

The publicity has been great for business, we thought we would take a hit, failing to protect our own and all; but one of the young lads wrote 'Never again! Now it's personal!' on our webpage and the phones haven't stopped ringing! Still, the last thing that a covert surveillance company needs, is a bunch of reporters following one of the partners around. We've got this mate; fix your family then invite me to dinner. By the way, interesting rock you were going to throw..." so he'd spotted the rock-cam. I knew my secret was safe with George so I just laughed and thanked him.

I later learned that George had branched out into personal security. He had hired a couple of female personal security experts (bodyguards). They were both Israeli, ex-special forces. One evening, Gina, the daughter of a mining magnate, was drinking at a bar accompanied by another young girl called Camille. What wasn't obvious was that Camille was our girl. She had moved to Israel from Brazil when she was a kid, she'd grown up with Ju-Jitsu and Krav Maga.

Some idiot at the bar tried to spike Gina's drink. Camille spotted it.

By the time security arrived, Camille had already broken one of his ribs and two of his fingers.

She explained what had happened, used a drug test strip to prove the spiking. One security guard kept Gina company, while Camille and the offender were accompanied to the delivery bay. After giving the prick a thorough beating, she was allowed to return to Gina. The two girls had a lovely evening. The public would no longer tolerate drink spiking.

The news was subtly leaked, along with the message 'Never again! Now it's personal!'. George literally had more work than he could handle.

To 'Raven' had become a verb meaning to steal a wife using drugs. A 'Raven' came to mean a man who had committed the crime.

Suddenly there were cases worldwide. 'Ravened' wives were flocking back to their husbands. I'm sure most of them just wanted a face-saving way to backtrack. Relationships that start with spouse poaching, invariably fail. I felt a bit sorry for the 'Raven' boyfriend who were arrested, imprisoned and vilified. Then I thought, 'no, fuck 'em!; they chose to steal someone else's wife, in most cases, they preyed on vulnerable older women, who for one reason or another felt neglected. The wife stealing bastards deserve all they get!' And they got it bad - married prisoners really don't like men who prey on lonely wives!

Sorting through the hundreds of emails that I received, I spotted one from Dr Phil. THE Dr Phil!

He offered an all-expenses-paid trip to New York, First class travel and hotel; if Lenore and I would appear on his show. I reluctantly turned him down.

At 7:00, I got dressed in my best suit and headed back to the Hospital. Amused, I allowed myself to be ushered to the 'VIP treatment Suit'. As I stepped inside, it looked like the inside of a high-class restaurant, except that there was only one table with two chairs. The room was only lit by candles; a single one on the table and others in sconces around the walls. The Moonlight Sonata played softly in the background. I had just sat down when Lenore came in. She looked lovely. I stood and went to kiss her, careful not to smudge her lipstick. Then I held her chair while she sat down.

"You look beautiful Lenore; however did you get to a hairdresser?"

"This place is amazing, they bought in a hairdresser and a beautician, I have spent the afternoon being pampered like a queen."

"You deserve it, you are a queen. That's a new dress isn't it?" A waiter appeared and poured me some wine to taste.

"Yes - I hope you don't mind Edgar, it was terribly expensive." She looked panicked. I nodded at the waiter and he poured two glasses before disappearing.

"It wasn't my fault, the counsellor asked Elizabeth to buy me a new dress for tonight. I love the dress, but nearly fainted when she told me how much it had cost!" Laughing, I put down my wine glass, held her hand in both of mine and looked into her eyes.

"Things have changed while you were... away." She averted her eyes. I put my finger on her chin and gently steered her back until she was looking in my eyes.

"Lenore, I sunk all our savings into a business. I went into partnership with George Patten, remember him? 'Patten and Poe', Security consultants; specialising in covert surveillance and personal security. Business is booming, George and I are, well let's just say, comfortably wealthy." Lenore's eyes opened in wonder.

"Does Elizabeth know?" I laughed again,

"I'm pretty sure she suspected something when her sports car was delivered! - Oh Lenore, you should have seen her face; here, look, I took some pictures," and so we chatted pleasantly while dinner was served. I suspect Elizabeth chose the menu; the food was excellent.

After a creme Brule and coffee. The waiter cleared the table.

"If that will be all Sir, Madam; I will retire."

"Yes thank you, that was lovely."

"My pleasure. Now I believe your presence is expected next door," he indicated, and for the first time, I became aware of another door next to the kitchen door.

"curiouser and curiouser," I said rising and holding Lenore's chair. I took her hand and we went through the mystery door. Then we both burst out laughing! In the middle of the room was a huge four-poster bed, complete with lace drapes. The corner of the room held a hot tub. Another door probably led to the toilets. The counter, which, in a hotel would have held a selection of tea and coffee, instead had a selection of massage oils and condoms.

"Well, what do you suppose we are meant to do here?" I laughed. There was a swishing sound, then Lenore stepped past dressed only in black stockings, bra, thong and heels.

"I bet I could think of something," she said. She walked around the bed and climbed on. Looking me in the eyes, she moved, catlike to the centre of the bed. Then she lowered herself onto her side;

propped herself up on her elbow and canted her head coquettishly.

"Care to join me?" I couldn't get undressed fast enough. The world fell away; all else was forgotten; nothing existed but Lenore. We devoured each other hungrily. We rolled around the bed like wrestlers. At one point Lenore rolled me onto my back, sat up whilst straddling me and made a play of slowly removing her bra. My hands and then my mouth devoured her breasts. She had a shuddering orgasm. I let her collapse onto the bed, then reached down to remove her thong. I was surprised to notice that her pubic hair was trimmed to a thin strip. For a moment, I wondered if she had done it for Raven. The anger must have shown on my face because she put her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her smiling face.

"I've just had it done, it was the beautician's idea, I've never done anything like it before, I hope you like it..."

"I love it!" I said, pleased and relieved.

"I'm glad - because no matter what anyone says; waxing hurts!"

"I'll make it worth your while," and I buried my head into her pussy.

"Oh my god Edgar, that's so good!" she arched her back, pushing herself onto my mouth. She reached down and opened herself with one hand; the other hand snaked around the back of my head. As the excitement built, she took control, leading my mouth to the different parts of her. Finally, she pressed her clitoris into my mouth. I willingly sucked it in, swirling my mouth around it and squeezing it with my lips. Just before I died of asphyxiation, she came; her hand clawed into my head as she twitched spastically for a few seconds.

"EDGAR, you are amazing! That was the most intense orgasm I had ever had," I smiled happily and tweaked her nipple. She shuddered.

"Just let me rest for a minute and recover," I knew she hated to kiss me after I had eaten her; so I went to the bathroom, rinsed my face, quietly brushed my teeth and gargled before getting back in bed.

"Edgar, you are the most thoughtful lover," the word 'lover' caused my face to cloud.

"Oh, no, no, no! I didn't mean it like that!" Sitting up she covered my face with kisses.

"Take me, please take me my darling. Take me and make me yours!" How could I resist? My mouth found hers and I stretched out between her legs. She reached down and guided me into her. The thinking part of my brain was glad that she was still tight - I remembered what she had said about Raven trying to 'stretch' her. Then I forgot everything, except Lenore's obvious need.

"Take me, take me, I'm yours, only yours, I belong to you, take me, make me yours!" She repeated again and again, in rhythm with my thrusts. Despite gritting my teeth and desperately trying to delay my orgasm; I didn't last very long. When I collapsed onto the bed, I noticed that I was bathed in sweat. Lenore lost her heels, snuggled onto my chest and nibbled at my chin.

"You fit me perfectly Edgar Poe. I'll let you rest for a minute, then I want more," I kissed her lips.

"Yes ma'am."

After a brief rest, I felt her head moving down my body. Oral sex had always been a special treat, especially after being inside her. That didn't seem to matter today and she started to lick the head of my cock. Soon, I felt her mouth engulf the whole head, while her tongue swirled around and poked at the slit. My cock hardened into an almost painful erection.

Suddenly I had an unbidden vision of her sucking Raven in the woods and my cock deflated. Releasing my, now flaccid cock, she twisted her body around.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry, don't be angry, I just remembered, you know, the woods..." She knew immediately what I meant.

"Oh Edgar, I'm so sorry! How insensitive of me!

Let me make you forget," She fed her breast into my mouth. I suckled happily then she swapped to the other. One of her hands held my head onto her breast, while the other stroked my cock. Her nipples felt great in my mouth. My erection returned.

"It looks like you are ready to play," she straddled me cowgirl style, tucking the tip of my cock into her pussy. Then she slowly, oh so slowly, let herself down until her hips met mine; all the while she held my hands and stared into my eyes. Once she was settled, she wriggled around for a moment then started to undulate up and down, side to side and back and forth. Looking at her face, I could tell that she was seriously excited. Then she let go of my hands. One of her hands went to her pussy and the other went to her nipple. Lenore rarely had an orgasm from vaginal sex alone. I could feel her hand playing with her clitoris and the other pinching and stretching her nipple. She started to lose herself, riding me harder and harder. Her eyes fluttered closed.

"Oh, Oh, Yes, Oh, Edgar, I'm going to cummmmm!" her head went back and her whole body spasmed. Her vagina muscled contracted almost painfully; then she collapsed onto my chest. Her hair was matted and her mascara was ruined, but she had never looked more beautiful to me.

After about a minute, she lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me.

"You're still hard," she grinned happily.

"Yes Ma'am, I am."

"Take me from behind!" it wasn't a request. She hopped off the bed for a moment, then back. Grabbing a pillow under her belly, she stretched her stockinged legs out straight, slightly parted. I laughed when I saw that she had slipped her heels back on. She lifted her buttocks and wiggled seductively. Putting the nail of her index finger to her teeth, she looked up through her brows.

"would you like to fuck me, Edgar?" Silly question. I jumped onto her and was inside in a single stroke. As I supported myself on my arms, she arched her back and looked into my eyes upside down. Suddenly she winced slightly.

"Careful my love, it goes so deep in this position and you are awfully big today," Then she smiled. All men want to be told that they are 'slightly too big', it means; 'big enough to satisfy'; not 'far too big'. Two strokes later I came again.

"Was that OK Lenore?" what I was really asking was 'was that better than Raven'.

"What do you think Edgar; I came three times!" That surprised me, we had always worked on the assumption that she was incapable of multiple orgasms.

"But, I mean was it, you know, how was it...?"

"Edgar Poe, you are the only man who has ever given me an orgasm! And today you gave me three!"

"Well strictly speaking Lenore, you gave yourself one," I corrected happily.

"I think having your cock inside my pussy was a significant factor!" we both laughed and cuddled.

I wrapped her in my arms and she snuggled in. We fitted together like puzzle pieces.

"Edgar, there is one other thing that I have missed..."

"What, don't tell me you are still not satisfied!"

"Edgar, will you promise to look after me?" I smiled.

"Forevermore."

Chapter 20

The End.

If you want a happy ending, that's where it ends.

Sadly it didn't.

I drove Lenore home. Elizabeth met us in the driveway. She was overjoyed at the house; it was pretty spectacular. The master bedroom looked out over the Barossa Valley. The police had allowed Elizabeth to collect Lenore's old clothes, although we both encouraged her to go shopping for new ones.

The press had long ago moved onto the next story and we were left alone. We only managed to get Lenore to go shopping once, but she thought that everyone was looking at her in disgust. When she returned, she spent ages in the shower; I think she was trying to wash off the shame. After that, she refused to leave the house. With George's OK, Camille came to live with us; she kept Lenore company on weekdays, while I returned to work.

Work was crazy busy. The personal security branch was flat tack! I helped with the logistics and so, got to meet almost all the celebrities visiting Australia (George had set up offices in the other major cities). Lenore was delighted to see the 'selfies' of me with film and pop stars. I always made sure that I returned home in the evening, no matter where I went. George insisted that I did nothing over the weekend. I agreed, I tried to make sure that Lenore always felt loved and cherished - I'm not making that mistake again!

Lenore seemed so happy on the surface, but it was deceptive. Although I had forgiven her, she had never forgiven herself; and her guilt, self-doubt and self-loathing ate away at her. Despite everyone telling her that she had been drugged; deep inside, she knew that she had betrayed me, long before any drugs.

Christmas and New Year came and went, we had a lovely time. Elizabeth had a new boyfriend; Nick, one of the Personal Security chaps - ex SAS, totally charming, intelligent and an incredible shot. I was delighted! We became instant friends; it was great having another man around the house.

The summer was very hot, we spent it hidden inside or in the pool. Life was pretty good. Our love life was awesome, Lenore was the model wife.

You know where this is going right!

On Sunday 2nd April, Lenore showed me an advert for wine from a local vineyard. She asked me if I could pop out and get some samples for her to try. I didn't see any harm in it, so off I went.

When I got back, there was an envelope taped to the door with my name on it. 'That's odd' I thought and stuck it in my pocket. Something was not right, so I rushed inside.

"Lenore, Lenore where are you?" 'OH GOD she's left me!' I thought and started tearing around screaming her name. Camille came in, it was her day off but she was binge watching a show.

"What's happened?"

"I can't find Lenore!" She dashed straight upstairs, the locked bathroom door was smashed open and that's where we found Lenore. She had left me; just not how I imagined.

Lenore lay in the bath, her head under the water; she looked asleep - except she wasn't breathing; the bath water was stained red with blood. Heedless, I lifted her in my arms.

Then the pain in my chest made me put her down. Struggling, desperate not to drop her, I folded onto the floor. The pain had now spread to my left arm and my stomach. I was overwhelmed with weakness. I collapsed on the floor. I looked across into Lenore's lifeless empty eyes, the spark had gone. With the last of my strength, I reached out and took her hand.

She was dead, and I knew that I was dying.

"Please God, please forgive my sins and let us be together,

Forevermore."

Chapter 21

The End.

This would be a great place to end the story. A sad ending; maybe even a tear-jerker?

But it didn't end there. Camille, ex-special forces, was not going to let it end there. She had prepared for literally any eventuality. Within minutes, I had been defibrillated; Lenore had been bandaged, resuscitated and hooked up to a bag of blood and a respirator. Camille was incredible; who keeps bags of blood in the fridge?

By the time the paramedics arrived; we were both stable but unconscious. Camille rode with us in the ambulance. She took personal charge of our treatment - no one argued with Camille when she was guarding her chicks!