Forfeit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok!" Kimi blurted, worried about making too much noise. She wanted to do this fast and get it over with, which she realised meant she was going to have to the best job she could, silently. The only reason she was doing this at all was too keep things secret, she emphatically did not want an audience.

Dirk gave her a pointed look and Kimi knew she couldn't put it off anymore. She unhooked the clasps on her bra, slipping her arms out of it, then pulling it out the front of her vest. Feeling a moment's anxiety, Kimi pulled down her vest, letting her breasts spill out. The sudden exposure made the pink buds of her nipples stick up and Dirk's eyes lit hungrily at the sight of her bare, soft flesh. With an excited shiver she imagined Dirk reaching up, grabbing them... how it would feel if he pinched and twisted her nipples... Fuck... She almost did it herself but refused to put on that much of a show. Instead, she slowly sank to her knees.

Reaching down Dirk firmly took her chin in his hand and turned her face to look at him. Kimi thrilled at the forceful way he moved her about, hating in equal parts the way he thought he could control her. He pulled his phone from his back pocket and started the camera rolling. Kimi tried instinctively to shy away but Dirk held her firmly. "Now, get my big cock out and suck me off." He ordered.

Dirk let Kimi's chin go and self-consciously she lowered her head, looking at the fly of his pants. Shakily she dropped his zipper. He wasn't wearing anything underneath and was already getting hard when she reached in and carefully put a hand around his shaft. As she drew it out, the warmth of his thick meat made her think of how good it felt pounding into her and her breath caught in a little gasp as she yearned to rub between her legs. He's forcing you to do this. She angrily reminded herself, hoping to defeat the desire but only making it worse.

Kimi started to stroke Dirk, working a hand up and down his muscle. This is it, Kimi though, no going back now... Trying not to think about the camera and the ramifications of her actions, she stuck out her tongue and began to gently lick the tip of Dirk's head, tasting the strings of pre-cum she was working out of him. The thin, salty liquid made her quiver excitedly as she tasted it on her lips, so she leant in closer putting her mouth over the tip of his cock, letting her tongue lap delicately at it.

Dirk growled impatiently as she toyed with him, which in any other situation she would have loved. Now however, she just wanted this done so she relented and started to take him into her mouth. It was a slow process as Kimi did her best to open her lips wide around the fat head and shaft of Dirk's cock, and for all his nastiness, Kimi was thankful at least that he let her do this at her own pace. She let her tongue twist and stroke his head and then shaft as she sank her head down onto him taking as much as she could inside her warm, wet mouth. At about three-quarters in she stopped, unable to take anymore.

Kimi lifted her gaze up, as much as she could with Dirk's cock down her throat. She looked into the camera lens as he said, "Mmm, yeah. That's it, slut. Suck my dick."

Alright, I can do this... Kimi thought and as if given permission, she began to bob her head up and down along Dirk's length. She kept her tongue moving, caressing his head with it and lubing his cock with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. She swallowed and gulped when the mixture began to overwhelm her but couldn't help strings of it running from the corners of her mouth. It ran down her chin and fell in hot stringy rivulets onto her exposed breasts as she bobbed. She did her best to look into the camera, turning away when it became too much for her, her face burning red with embarrassment.

Don't think about it. Ignore the camera, its just a blowjob like any other. Forget the blackmail. You're just sucking on a cock, like you've done loads of times before. Kimi reassured herself as she bobbed her head, gliding her tongue along the already slick underside of Dirk's thick shaft.

A loud grunt from above brought Kimi back to reality. "That's it." Dirk gasped, his obvious enjoyment making Kimi glance longingly at the camera, then quickly back down again, furious with herself. "Show everyone what a good cock sucker you are, Kimi." Dirk groaned at her.

Against her better judgement, the praise made Kimi start to work Dirk's cock with greater enthusiasm. She stroked his shaft as she sucked on his dick, reaching to cup his balls. He sighed contentedly as she played softly with his sack, stroking his perineum with two fingers. Quiet, wet, gulping, slurping sounds filled the corridor as Kimi worked, unable to stop more pre-cum dribbling down her face as the blowjob became sloppy. If I have to do this, Kimi thought, I'm going to do it right and get it over with as fast as possible.

Just as Kimi really found her rhythm, Dirk swatted her hands away, making her place them on his legs for support. She looked up at him, past the camera, questioningly. "Let's see you take my cock properly." He said gleefully. Kimi belatedly realised what he meant as he wrapped his free hand into her hair. She managed to take one last sharp breath as he pushed her head down.

Kimi tried to cry out and cough all at the same time as Dirk jammed his cock down her throat. Her gag reflex threatened to make her vomit as Dirk mashed her nose into his body and his big ball sack pressed against her cum slicked chin. She tried to breathe but in her panic, and with Dirk's meat blocking her throat she found she couldn't. With pleading eyes she looked desperately up at him, seeing only the camera. Desperately, she tapped against his thighs, her vision blurring as tears sprang up in her struggle for air.

Slowly, Dirk pulled Kimi's head back until with enough space she pulled her head away, choking and spluttering, letting cum and saliva spill out of her mouth. "What-" She coughed, "the fuck."

Still holding her head in place Dirk growled angrily, "Shut the fuck up. I didn't say you could stop, get your mouth back around my cock!"

Flashing Dirk a glare of hatred, Kimi did as ordered. She didn't bother wiping the mess off her face as he guided her back to his dick, instead just opening wide as he presented it to her. Without any preamble he started to push her head down and she was unable to stop a mewling little gulp as he filled her throat "Good girl." Dirk said, "This is what you're meant for."

If Kimi's face could burn anymore red, it would have at that statement. This absolutely wasn't what she was meant for! She was more than just holes to be fucked... though... as Dirk thrust his cock into her throat she realised how quickly she'd betrayed that sentiment... I don't' want this! She thought angrily, even as the heat blossoming between her legs said that a part of her absolutely did.

"Let's see what this tight mouth of yours can do." Dirk sighed, tightening his grip in her hair. Unable to stop what was coming, Kimi sucked in a last desperate breath through her nose. Kneeling, with his hand on the back of her head, there was literally no way for her to stop this now... Dirk was in complete control and they both knew it.

The next few minutes were hell for Kimi as she struggled to breathe, not to bite and desperately not to vomit as Dirk hammered his thick cock down her throat. Her face quickly became a tear streaked, saliva and cum slicked mess as the sound of wild glugging, mewling gulps, and gasps for air filled the corridor. She knew it was too loud, that the noise would carry to the next room, but there was nothing she could do. It was all she could do not to black out completely. Even so, the edges of Kimi's vision had even began to blur by the time Dirk let out a guttural growl and brutally pushed her head down one final time.

Kimi felt it before it happened. She'd never been so desperate for someone to cum as she was right now. Dirk's cock twitched, then pulsed in her throat, then finally with a lurching spasm she almost gagged as Dirk unleashed the first load of his thick, hot cum directly down the back of her throat. His cock was so deep that Kimi felt like he was pouring his semen straight into her stomach.

"Good girl. Mmm, good girl." Dirk crooned from above as he held Kimi down. "Look at the camera." He urged, shaking her head until she did as told. "That's it. Taste it... Drink my cum."

Kimi did her best, not that she had any choice in the matter as Dirk held her there, pouring his cum down her throat. She'd never known a partner to cum as much as Dirk did and every time he pulsed a thick load into her she thought it must be over, only to be surprised. After a few moments, Dirk pulled her head up tilting her as far back as she could go and drew his cock almost fully out of her mouth, allowing his last two pumps to splatter into her mouth and on her tongue.

Kimi didn't even need to be told what Dirk wanted as he let her head go, her hair falling in a matted tangle. She let the camera see her cum filled mouth and the load pooling on her tongue.

"Yeah, that's it slut." Dirk groaned, recovering quickly after his orgasm. "Now show everyone how much you love the taste of cum."

With a smile Kimi closed her mouth and did as told. She felt Dirk's hot semen slipping like jelly down her throat, the salty tang of it thick on her tongue. When it was all gone, she opened wide to proudly show the camera. What the fuck am I doing? She thought to herself, as if powerless to stop the performance. She dared not think about the soaked patch between her legs...

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Dirk urged. "You like sucking cock, don't you?"

Kimi, her throat too sore for words, her eyes still blurry from her tears, looked up into the camera. Don't do it. Don't you fucking dare- Kimi nodded her head. "MmHm." Yes. She thought. Yes I do like sucking cock.

"You're a real slut, you know that?" Dirk grinned, making Kimi nod again.

"MmHm" She repeated. Yes, yes I am a real slut. Kimi thought absently, happy to be getting free air again.

Dirk turned the camera off, clearly happy with the result. As he put both it and then his dick away Kimi felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was over. At least for now. Then slowly, as the moment started to pass, a much larger wave of self-loathing, and abject terror crashed over her. What the fuck have I done... Why did I do all that?

"Alright, Kimi." Dirk said drawing Kimi's gaze up once more. "That wasn't so hard was it. Oh, and good job telling the camera you like sucking cock, too. That was priceless."

Kimi cleared her throat as best she could, before retorting with a hoarse voice. "Shut up." She coughed, feeling strings of cum at the bottom of her throat. "I'm only doing this to keep the picture safe."

"I can't wait to fuck that attitude out of you, Kimi. I swear, you'll be an obedient little cum-slut by the time I'm bored of your body."

"Fuck off." Kimi snapped, without much venom, feeling tired and dirty. She looked at Dirk, blinking her eyes and feeling his cum cooling on her face and body. "What now? I'm just your personal slut? Is that how this is going to work?"

"Pretty much. I'll text you when I want something." Dirk leered down at her. "If you want this stuff to stay private you'd better come running."

"Great..." Kimi pulled herself up, grabbing her bra and jacket as she pulled the top of her vest up to cover her breasts. She frowned as the mess on her chest soaked into it. Her face was in a worse condition, slick with saliva and thick cum. She didn't want to step out onto the street with Dirk's semen literally plastered all over her. "You going to let me clean up?"

Dirk smirked broadly and Kimi knew the answer before he even opened his mouth. "No fucking way. You look better like that anyway." He pointed at the front door, moving aside so she could get to it. "Now get outta here, I'm done with you for now."

Indignant rage building, Kimi pulled her jacket on and stuffed her bra into one of its deep pockets. She had to leave now, Kimi realised, before she punched Dirk in the face...

Dirk gestured impatiently at the door as he waited, then slammed shut it as Kimi stepped into the cold night. The air felt especially chill as it hit the sticky mess on her face. Kimi looked worriedly around to see if anyone would spot her but couldn't see anything, so she raced down to her car before that changed, unlocking it en-route as she cleared the garden path in record time. She practically jumped inside and slammed the door behind her, then tore out the tissues she had in her glovebox and set about angrily wiping the worst of the cum off her face.

"Just get home..." She whispered shakily to herself. "Just get home and clean up... It'll be ok... It'll be ok." At the back of her mind, the little voice sighed contentedly, wanting to get home and pound herself with one of her toys to the memory of what she'd done... While, the more logical part of her mind, firmly back in control was horrified at what she'd allowed herself to do... Whatever happened next, it was going to be worse. Now Dirk had that video... she really was caught in his trap. How was she ever going to get out of this nightmare?

12