Forget the cuckold agreement

Story Info
Guide on how not to mess up as a cuck.
1k words
4.39
13.8k
16
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you need a contract, this isn't the lifestyle for you.

If you must write down boundaries and expectations, then you don't have the communication in your marriage to endure a cuckold relationship.

If you need your wife to sign a list of your fantasies and insecurities, and expect it to be regarded as law and protection from heartbreak, you are delusional.

At the end of the day, it's about trust, unconditional love, and communication. Either you have it or you don't. That piece of paper you printed off a cuckolding website isn't what is going to make the relationship possible and prevent your wife from either leaving you or ignoring you altogether.

Want to find a playmate/Bull for your wife? Guess what the biggest red flag is for ethical Bulls? Those stupid rules and restrictions. I am not talking about the common sense ones that pertain to safety and sexual health. Asking everyone to get tested before playing is fine. Asking for sex safe practices is fine as well. Requesting that if unprotected sex is desired that sexual exclusivity or a commitment to one bareback partner is not unreasonable.

What is unreasonable cucks, is when you tell your wife how she is allowed to play. Cucks ask their wife to agree to "Not Kiss the Bull", "No Anal with the Bull", "No domination by the Bull", or one of my personal favorites "If you develop feelings for the Bull you agree to terminate the relationship immediately". Other absurd requests are "You will share every detail", "You can only date him every so often", "You will fuck only superior black cocks", and "No doing anything with him that you don't do with me!"

You want some advice? Work on your communication with your wife. Let her lead the relationship and affirm that you will trust her judgement. Be an amazing husband in all other regards and make life as stress free as possible. Do NOT make this about you. You will fail miserably, and it will end in tears. As a cuckold you won't get to make the rules. You submit and obey them, or this isn't for you.

But cheer up because the Bull doesn't make the rules either. They are made by the wife. While a bull can respectfully decline a request, they don't get to force the wife to do anything they want. If your wife says "The Bull has demanded that I only have sex with you on your birthday and you'll be wearing two condoms so you aren't really touching me." That isn't coming from the Bull. Your WIFE had to consent and agree with making that imposition upon your relationship.

If she wants to do something, she is going to do it. You can't "halfway" give your wife sexual liberation and freedom. She is going to do things with another man that she doesn't do with you. You are in a completely different relationship type. If you are a cuck, chances are you have never been rough with her or dominated her in bed. Maybe, she's been secretly desperately wanting a stud to rearrange her insides and choke her while she climaxes and soaks the bed with her orgasm? I understand it's hard to hear that. but it's only going to happen if SHE wants that in her sexual relationship. Once you decide to become a cuckold, you must accept that her sexual relationship with another man is none of your concern anymore. Sure, if he is abusing her against her will, gaslighting her, or unduly interfering with your marriage -- then definitely take your testicles out of your wife's underwear drawer and strap them on for a confrontation. But otherwise, you need to let go and trust her judgement. Best thing you can do is be unconditionally supportive.

If you want some advice that might save your marriage and make you a happy cuckold, then listen up. Ditch all the effort and energy you are spending creating your FAP contract, and instead refocus it on being a better husband. Do the things she has been wanting done around the house, don't expect praise for doing chores. When she says she really doesn't know what she wants for dinner, be smart and remember she talked about this new sushi restaurant last week or that she was craving tacos a few days ago. Half of communication is LISTENING. Sadly, too few men do that well.

Want another pro-tip? Take much better care of yourself. If you aren't trying to be the best, and fittest version of yourself then it's an insult to her. You are saying she isn't worth putting in the effort to look good for her. If you think that combing that receding hairline forward is fooling anyone, it isn't. It makes you look week. Man up and shave your head. You'll get more respect as Mr. Clean than as Friar Tuck.

Take those hours you spend in crafting the "Perfect Iron Clad Cuckolding-Hotwife Agreement" and put them towards making her feel how devoted you are on a consistent basis. Be a doting loving husband always, not just when you are horny. Take every opportunity to build her up because she's going to need that confidence and feeling of unconditional support to enter the dating world again. I've slept with some amazing wives with extra weight or sagging breasts. Easily the best sexual partners I've ever had. They responded so well to being told they are beautiful and worthy of my affection and attention. WHY? Because most cuckolds want to force a narrative based on porn addiction. Instead, they should be making their wives feel beautiful and desirable every day.

So do yourself a favor and skip the bullshit contract. Your focus needs to be on other priorities.

Note for the cuck and hotwife haters:

1) Why the hell are you looking at cuckold erotica if you aren't a wannabe cuckold yourself? Hmmmmm.... interesting.

2) "Informed Consent" by both spouse's to have extramarital sexual relations is NOT cheating. Cheating is when it's done behind your back without consent.

For everyone else:

If you have a question you'd like the Brutal Buddha to answer, then feel free to send a request.