Forgetting Trisha in Bangalore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep breath, she propped herself up a bit on the pillows. "A towel please, kind sir?" She asked him with a naughty flourish at the fluids that drenched her front. Hastily, Arun ran to the bathroom to fetch one of the fluffy bath towels. "Some water as well" She called after him.

When he returned with the said items, she was inspecting herself with her phone. No, actually. She was taking a few selfies. "Now they'll have to believe me when I say 100% satisfaction guaranteed" She said cheekily. "Also-"

She pouted "You pressed a little too hard. Now I'll have to wear a scarf outdoors." As she mentioned it, Arun could see the bruises turning red quite quickly.

He looked at her bashfully "I'm sorry"

"I know, cutie." She said as she carefully wetted the towel. "Just remember this though - It's more about making me believe that you'd choke me harder than actually doing so." He gave her a sheepish nod, and watched as she wiped the cum and juices from herself.

"Well," Arun said, half-jokingly. "Maybe I'll work on that next time."

She gave him an appraising look. "Next time, huh? What makes you think there will be a next time?"

"Um. Well." Arun stopped, his face a picture of consternation.

She giggled. "Well. Let's just say that we're having a performance review for you right now," She said, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"You can't be serious," Arun said in disbelief. "Now you're fucking me like my boss."

"Now see here. I'm a working girl and all, so I can't exactly let you jizz over my tits for free and get away with it. But-" She tapped her chin here, as if thinking about it.

"Maybe if you pay in some other way..." She looked at his cock meaningfully.

Of course, Arun's man-brain had to misunderstand at that very moment "Taking you out for dinner or something, you mean?"

She snorted. Then, she looked as if she wanted to explain something, then thought the better of it.

"No. No dinner. Just come here" She patted the bed beside her.

Maybe if Arun had been a sailor, he would have seen her invitation for what it was - a siren's offer to be devoured. But, sunken in bliss after ejaculating semen, this seaman piece of wisdom failed to occur to him.

He walked right into her trap. In a flash, she was on top of him. Her hands, seemingly tireless, roamed across his body, caressing his shoulders and chest. She grinned at him "I don't know if you have another orgasm left in you, but I'll tell you this - I'm definitely not done having my last orgasm of the night".

Of course, Arun could have pushed her off, gallantly defending his chastity. But - A. He wanted to fuck this woman frequently and as often as possible and B. He was too spellbound by her magical booty as it danced over his nether regions. Despite having cummed harder than his pornhub weekends at college, Arun could feel his cock snaking its way to her buns soon enough.

The hooker wasn't stopping anytime either; she returned his favor by pinching his nipples - a new sensation for him and something he liked, but wasn't sure of. She ran her hands over his face and scalp. "I like your hair" She said lazily as a moment of calm stretched between them. "It's soft"

"But you. I need you to be a very, veeery hard boy." She wiggled her ass, coaxing his cock into full erectness. Then she stuck out her tongue and took his fingers into her mouth.

Arun felt himself relaxing. Both of them, having already climaxed, were able to work each other's bodies more tentatively. As she sucked his fingers, he ground his pelvis into her ass, enjoying the feel of her curves as she ministered to his body. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his other arm around her body.

She stiffened just a bit, as if surprised, then relaxed. With a pop, she released his fingers and then swooped down to kiss him. They frenched, tasting their flavors and allowing their senses to bloom from the point of contact to their nethers. Arun cupped the side of her face and held her as he continued to kiss and suck at her lips and tongue.

Reaching behind herself, the hooker grabbed his dick and lined it up with her slit. Slowly, she leaned back and eased the tip into her love canal. Then, with just the tip inside, she stopped and smirked. Dropping down to his chest, she looked at him with exaggeratedly wide eyes.

"Maybe we should stop here, daddy? It's getting late after all"

Arun glared at her. "Mmph" He grunted as he tried in vain to lift up his pelvis to reach her pussy.

"Awwww" She teased "Looks like daddy's having some trouble getting at my tiny hole. What do you think? Maybe you should find a different girl next time." She wiggled her butt again, stimulating his tip with her folds. Arun gritted his teeth in frustration.

Seeing no other alternative, he grabbed ahold of her waist and pushed her down, trying to force his way into her slippery hole. "Ooooh" She cooed, resisting just a bit. She wriggled closer to his chest, deliberately preventing him from shoving his entire length into her. "Still not able to get in?" She taunted playfully.

Arun slumped back, stymied again. It was maddening, what she was doing to him. She was so incredibly wet that he could feel her juices dripping onto his tip and lap. It was just that he was unable to leverage himself to fuck her pussy from this angle. If only he could- he looked at the part of her face that was nearest to him.

Her ear.

Without really knowing why he did it, Arun licked her ear. The effect was instantaneous - like a startled horse, the prostitute reared back. And Arun didn't need a second chance. Grabbing her waist, he slammed her down on his meat, impaling her with his entire length.

"Aaaaaah!" She wailed, taken by surprise. Her eyes rolled back as the tip of his penis laid a fat kiss on her cervix. "Oh my God. Oh my God!"

Meanwhile, Arun had his face contorted and eyes shut. He was desperately trying not to explode inside her raw, slick pussy after just a stroke.

"Shit" He groaned, sucking air into his lungs. Fuck. He needed to think of something unsexy. They'd teased each other so hard that when he finally fucked her, the walls of her pussy snuggled on his cock right away and just sucked him in all the right places.

'Don't cum!' He thought frantically. Don't cum. 4+3 = 7 Thala for a reason. Oh no no. He needed something unsexy, not MS Dhoni. "Trisha!" He yelled, drawing out his length from the hooker's pussy before slamming it in all the way again. "Take this, you bitch. You fucking whore!"

"Yes, Yes. Oh God yes!" She gasped as her body shuddered in preparation for her climax. She rocked her hips to match his strokes, grinding herself against him. "Harder! I need it harder" She screamed.

His hands still on her hips, Arun used her like a cocksleeve, jacking off his cock with her body. He shut himself out from everything - from the sight of her body swaying in preorgasmic bliss to the sound of her voice urging him to use her for the slut she was. He concentrated solely on slamming her body down as he thrusted with his cock.

For several minutes, they fucked violently. As their hips clashed over and over in their chase for release, Arun felt himself reaching the limits of his stamina. Wheezing now, he tried every trick available to him. He bounced himself off the mattress, used his arms to push her up and down on his cock, and even tried short, shallow strokes to somehow get over that edge.

"I'm getting close" The prostitute said, her breathing just as ragged. "Almost. Just." She shut her eyes and threw back her head. "Just-"

With literally the last bit of strength left in him, Arun launched himself for one final, full-length thrust of his cock. As she brought her body down on him, his cock speared her to the fullest, slamming into her womb. And that was enough to set off her orgasm.

Arun gratefully let himself go as well, cumming seconds after her pussy convulsed around him. He felt every drop of semen stored in his balls being drained away as her walls squeezed his penis dry. Dully, he realized that he had just had unprotected raw sex with a prostitute. And he had pumped her with enough cum to knock up an elephant.

But hey. At least he wasn't any two-pump chump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be so proud," She scowled at him. They had checked out of the hotel at about 11AM and left through one of the back entrances. The manager whom Arun had bribed came to see them off. "Do stay with us again sometime" He said with a conspiratorial wink.

"I'm not proud" Arun replied as they walked to the main road. He did a terrible job of hiding his smile though. "Liar," She said, her scowl deepening. "You're loving this, aren't you? My poor legs." She complained, walking a little unsteadily.

"I should get paid extra for this. And by that manager dude too." She said with a snort. "Did you see how creepy he was? I'll bet that he recorded some of our alone time for himself."

"Wait what?" Arun exclaimed in sudden alarm.

"Relax," She replied irritably "He'll get fucked by the police if he did something like that."

"Oh" Arun said simply, not knowing what else to say. There were a lot of things that had gone down in the night that he was trying to avoid confronting.

Possibly being recorded? The weird hang-up she had over that saree (what was that about?). The creampie he had given her.

'Lets talk about that last one, at least' He thought, having the soul of a man who would change his name and move to Kailasha before he even considered telling his parents about pregnant hookers.

"So," He started. "Do we need to buy some plan B or something before, you know, before you leave?"

She didn't reply. For a few minutes, a silence stretched over them as they continued to walk. Some of the autowallahs (tuk-tuk drivers) lounging about the street corners with their newspapers started to size them up.

Undoubtedly, they were thinking of exactly how much to rip them off when asked for a ride. Because in Bangalore, like Soviet Russia, it's not you who takes an auto; rather the auto goes where it wants, and as a grateful byproduct, you happen to get dropped around 2 KM away from home.

Just when Arun was starting to believe he'd have to check travel prices to Kailasha, she finally spoke. "It's not -" She stopped, suddenly looking tired. "It's not something to worry about. I can't get pregnant." Her voice was flat as she said it, indicating that she didn't wish to discuss the topic further.

"Ah" Arun said, sounding stupid. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be sorry," She said in that same tone. One of the autowallahs made a preliminary sally to ask if, for the delightfully low price of 1000 rupees, they would like to go to a mall down the street. Banishing the man with a cold look, she continued "It got rid of a shitty husband at least."

"Oh" Arun said, suddenly finding himself like he did at standup meetings in his office. Monosyllabic, and having very little to contribute. 'Okay. That was a bit too much of backstory there' He thought with a wince. She glanced at him, then smirked.

"You're still such a kid," She said. "If I had mentioned this to any other client, they would have asked if they could hit it raw right off the bat next time." Arun didn't say anything. The thought hadn't occurred to him at all.

Maybe if he hired a few more hookers, spent a few more nights with unnamed, forgettable hoes. Maybe then, he'd become the sort of guy who asked infertile girls if he could cum inside them raw. Now that was a fucked up idea.

They reached a narrow alleyway in-between a couple of clothing stores. Even though a few autowallahs hovered around, most had decided to take a more passive approach of scrolling their phones whilst keeping an eye on them. The prostitute pointed to a scooter parked inside the alleyway.

"That's mine, right there." She said. Turning to him, she added "Thanks for walking me all the way here."

"Don't mention it" Arun muttered, his mind still occupied from the exchange a few moments earlier. He almost didn't hear when she addressed him again.

"Huh?" He asked, snapping back to reality. The prostitute was looking at him in mild exasperation. She was back in the kurti and loose coat from yesterday. Her makeup lightly done with a touch of lipstick, she looked like she was about to head off to a shady call centre, to help Americans connect their fridge to their WiFi.

But he had seen what was under that fabric. He'd seen the smooth skin, the delectable curves and the sexy waist that could twist in numerous ways. For all intents and purposes, she could have been wearing stormtrooper armour and he'd have still found himself seeing what was beneath.

"I was saying" The prostitute said with some asperity. "You should call me sometime. Not too soon," She added. "Maybe in a couple of weeks, after I'm done with.." She stopped to count the days with her fingers. "Client Basic Packages Thursday to next Friday." Saying so, she popped on her helmet and turned on the scooter.

After she had left, Arun turned to see a pack of autowallahs carefully watching. It had been a tense few moments for them, full of twists and turns. As they saw it, these were two lovers who desperately needed a lift over a walkable distance for the mere cost of their weight in gold. But the appearance of the arch-nemesis - a scooter - had sent their hopes plummeting.

They could only grind their teeth as this couple, like so many others, would hop onto the 2-wheeler and glide away. Most probably, into the arms of the traffic policeman waiting on the next corner to fine them for hurting the feelings of the traffic lights.

But now, Arun was alone. And without the forced politeness that comes out in the presence of a woman, he would have to face the full wrath of the autowallahs.

"Ah" He said, feeling monosyllabic once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was more a point of embarrassment now, rather than a regret, now that he too could look at virgin olive oil and sneer at it. But, the fact was that Trisha and he had never gotten around to doing it.

As in, he'd never put his P in her V.

They had snuggled together all the time, of course. For hours even. Either being on their phones or working on their laptops, they had laid in bed, just enjoying the feeling of being in each others' arms. In the evenings or at night, they had even curled up in just their underwear. Arun recalled fondly, of the times he had stared intensely at her bra as if he were trying to burn a hole through them. Trisha usually rolled her eyes or covered herself with a blanket when that happened.

But, the truth was, they had never actually had sex.

Sure, there had been times when he had wanted more. He had once subtly indicated this to her by placing her hands on his crotch. She had given an equally subtle reply to this by flicking at his balls with her fingers. Ouch.

At least, she had been nice about it afterwards, stroking his head while he lay shriveled up from the agonizing pain.

Still, he had always felt that they could have done something more exciting; they could have experimented with oral or even toys. He'd always open with her that he was interested in giving as much as he would receive.

Even then, her answer was always no.

'I need more stability in my life, Arun," She told him finally, after another terse conversation. 'And I don't know what that is, right now."

When pushed for something more definite, she said, "Maybe I'll get my MBA first, or pick up a promotion at work. We'll figure it out."

"Just give me some time, okay?"

'Some time, huh' Arun thought, as he scrolled away at his work computer. Product testing was one of those roles that made you feel like you were breaking rocks in prison. The sole difference was that his supervisor breathed down his neck way more than any prison guard would have.

"Some pizza would help bring up the morale for tonight, eh, Arun?" He asked, sending a whoosh of air down Arun's collar. His heart sank a bit. Raj (his supervisor) wasn't exactly being subtle; under the guise of redirecting pizza from their in-house cafeteria, he was essentially asking him to work late.

"Sure, Raj," Arun said. "Pizza would be great."

Raj leaned a bit expectantly, as if expecting to hear additional commentary from Arun. When the latter remained silent, Raj drew back, looking slightly disappointed.

"Well. Send me an update on the testing in about ten minutes, alright?" Raj made a looping motion with his hands. "Gotta send an update to the clients. Be sure to add your name in, for due credit."

Arun tried to not roll his eyes.

"Sure, Raj. I'll send it over Slack in just a bit." Then, mentally added 'Maybe Ishita really will let you sniff her feet if you send her an update every ten minutes.' Ishita was their team leader, and while she was competent, there was an intense debate over what her opinion was regarding dating coworkers.

Not that he cared particularly. While Trisha was in his life, he didn't think much about other women. Now that she was gone, there was a black hole in his heart where he should be thinking about other women.

A mental image of the hooker riding his dick, scantily clad in a half-undone saree popped into his head. Arun exhaled sharply as his cock twitched in his pants. Okay, it might not be entirely true to say that he wasn't thinking about other women.

Even so, Trisha was more than that. Yes, the lack of sex was a major issue. But, she had been his confidante, his best friend, and unofficially - she was his fiancee. Getting married was supposed to be a question of when rather than if.

Besides, Arun couldn't really disagree with her arguments. They would have barely made ends meet had they lived together. Having sex, even with protection, had a risk of pregnancy and the consequences of that were too dire to even think about.

It was selfish he knew, to fight over sex. But he couldn't help but allow it to build resentment towards her. Partly, it was for bullshit reasons - he'd seen his friends getting laid pretty often and was feeling frustrated over being that guy who had to pretend he was also doing it on the regular.

Still, there was also a part of him that felt, after four years together, it was sad that they weren't able to express their love for each other physically, with their bodies.

It was an important milestone for any relationship, right? He reasoned as he scrolled through lines of code, looking for something to satisfy Raj's need for updates.

So, even till the very end, they had never had a big argument over the issue. But, well, after she dropped that letter on him, he had felt a number of painful emotions. The reasonable part of him argued that he was never really entitled to sex from anyone.

And besides, would he have been okay with having sex with someone who would leave him without even a proper goodbye? Tossing out four, long years of deep commitment isn't that easy. So, even if they had had sex, it would have been meaningless. There wouldn't have been a bunch of wedding cards getting printed for Mr. and Ms. Arun. No happy in-laws and parents getting all buddy-buddy over two kids in love. Nothing.

Still, his monkey brain shrieked that Trisha was a bitch, and a hoe that had pretended to be a prude until she met someone with actual money. Which, to be fair, is an important thing. But still. She had held out on him and then went off to open her legs to the first guy that her parents found for her. It was bullshit of the highest order and it's seriously the reason why people wrote gigantic books like The Count of Monte Cristo.