Forgetting Trisha in Bangalore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not like it matters anymore' Arun thought sadly. The idea of starting over, having to meet someone new and actually date them sounded exhausting. And that was without going through the same process of having his hormones tell him that this person is perfect even as they ate a dosa with a fork. (only psychopaths do this)

He was about to type out a quick report to Raj telling him that the product needed some tune-ups and workarounds - essentially meaning that they were coming up with some chair-rearranging to justify their salaries - when the door to the conference room opened.

"There you are," Ishita said, briskly. She strode towards Arun, with Raj and an unfamiliar girl trailing behind her. While Ishita was all business, the other two wore expressions of reluctance on their faces.

'Something's up,' thought Arun.

"This is Twinkle," Ishita gestured to the unfamiliar girl. "Twinkle, meet Arun." Pointing to his screen, she said, "See. Like I mentioned, he's probably still working on testing for our US client."

"Yes, Ishita," Twinkle started, not bothering to acknowledge Arun. "I understand. But as we discussed in our meeting and from my hiring interview, I'd like to be mentored by someone with a bit more experience -"

Ishita cut her off with a raised hand. "Look. Twinkle. You're fresh out of college. Right now, you need someone to show you the ropes from the technical side of things. Believe me when I say that Arun is the most technically sound resource on our team." She added, "Besides, Raj has a lot on his plate right now. He's been sending me reports on our current project every half-hour."

Raj made a choking noise. To Arun, it sounded like the same noise his neighbor's wife made when she gargled water on the balcony in the mornings.

Nodding to Arun, Ishita said "Arun, I think you're ready for some more responsibility now. Bring Twinkle here up to speed, alright? I'm counting on you. I'll have them send you the details sometime tomorrow. But for now, just get acclimatized with each other"

Then, without a pause, she pulled out her phone to take a call.

'Wait Ishita, don't leave-' Arun thought frantically. But she was already gone. As Arun slowly swiveled around, he saw two pairs of eyes looking at him. Raj was giving him an undisguised glare of envy and contempt.

Twinkle on the other hand, was looking at him like he was a bird that had pooped on her hair.

"Uh, Hi" Arun said, awkwardly, trying not to look at Raj. "Twinkle, right? I'm Arun.

"Nice to meet you."

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and feedback for chapter 1 of 'Forgetting Trisha in Bangalore'.

I tried to write a longer sex scene in this chapter and it was HARD. I really hope that with some more practice, I can get better at describing without detailing too much. My little houseslut helped to write this one (thanks babe!) and something she really helped with was the descriptions for the women.

Hope you like this one and see you in chapter 3 (hopefully soon). Cheers!