Forgetting Trisha in Bangalore Ch. 02

Story Info
Lonely IT guy has a wild time with prostitute + backstory.
7.5k words
4.7
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Arun,

I know. I normally start these letters by addressing you as my baby or as my love. But. I'm afraid we're out of time.

It hurts me so much to put these words into writing. We've been through everything, haven't we? All the way from second year of college till now, in Bangalore.

Do you remember how we met at the orientation for the newspaper club? I was sitting with Shwarna in the front while you were somewhere in the middle. I didn't even notice you until the end when we were taking group photos.

It was so strange how things worked out from there. I don't know how you remember it, but for me, it was because you did something really brave, Arun. You made a move. You came over to us. It didn't matter that you didn't know our names, or anything about us. You just came over as you were. You talked to us. You made us laugh. You were passionate, happy. And after we had dinner together that day, after we opened up and talked to each other about our dreams, our journeys and shared in those oh-so-stupid jokes.

I knew I was smitten.

But now, thinking about what I'm about to do to you. What I've already done. It's the exact opposite. I'm about to put a knife in the back of all of it.

It's the coward's way out. I know this.

These days, I wish I had rejected you when you finally asked me out. Even though I got all my friends to give you that push to confess, I find myself in tears filled with so much, damned regret. And when we were done with college, I wish with all my heart that you had taken that offer from Mumbai instead of following me to Bangalore. Maybe the distance would have drifted us apart, one less phone call a week, one more unread message, one more person in your life who makes you smile instead of me.

Just like so many other 'together forevers' from college. Because, after this, I feel you'll have nothing. Nothing for the city to offer you. Nobody to give you comfort. Still, I owe it to you.

As your girlfriend of four years, I owe you closure.

We're not getting married, Arun. There's no other way I can say it.

I'm sorry. But I can't disappoint my parents. They're both getting older and I'm scared for my mom because of her diabetes. You know this. You've met them. You also know that they are good people. They're not to blame for this.

I am. I'm the worst, most selfish girlfriend in all of history.

Because I'm cutting things off with you. With my best friend, my love, my everything.

All so that I can be the ideal daughter my parents need me to be. The perfect, eldest child that won't disappoint anyone. The fictional story made real for my little brother and cousins to follow.

You know. I probably won't find much genuine love in the guy they've found for me to marry. I've seen photos and talked to him over the phone. He lives in the USA. One of those startup guys you always find hanging around dinner parties and conferences.

Cliche much, right? After everything, I'm leaving you, just so that my mother can one-up her friends at tea. Because now, she has an NRI son-in-law.

But he'll take care of me. He assured me of this. He assured my parents as well. All my needs, my wants; he'll handle them. I can even study further in the US, once I'm on the spouse visa. Hah.

Probably, this means that I'll have to pop out a kid or two faster than I'd anticipated. I know what you're thinking. I'm being such a hypocrite right? I had given you everything. Everything we could ask of each other as a girlfriend and boyfriend. Everything, except for that.

And now, here I am. Talking about getting pregnant and having children. What a waste of a way to give away that one little thing. Giving a precious gift away to someone who probably doesn't love me.

I'm sorry.

I don't know, Arun. This is probably a lot to take in. But I guess it doesn't matter now. Not anymore. Please don't hate me too much if we meet sometime in the future.

I'll probably be a mom then. It's just that, it won't be for you.

Sigh. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this. More than anything, you deserve a clean break. You need me gone. Forgotten. Maybe I'm telling you this so that you'll hate me. If I tell you exactly how I've betrayed you. What I've done. Then, you'll see me for who I am.

A useless coward and. And just, such a terrible, terrible person.

I know you won't forgive me. But please.

Forget me.

Trisha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arun opened his eyes.

He felt strange, and wondered why. What happened last night? Had the city's cricket team, Royal Challengers Bangalore, finally won a cricket match? Had his HR manager finally stopped hinting that the 0.001% hike in pay was a tad too generous from the company?

After a few seconds of his half-asleep brain cogitating, he realized what it was.

Ah yes. After so many days, he hadn't woken up feeling that it would be nice if the ceiling fan fell on him. Rather, he felt a sense of kinship with the fan. Like him, it spun and spun and spun. And it never seemed to be going anywhere. But at least, it was hanging on.

He stared for a few moments at the lazily spinning blades, hypnotized. 'Besides,' He thought 'The air conditioner was running anyway -'

Wait - The A/C? Arun bolted upright in panic. Why was the A/C still running? What about the electricity bill!?

They never kept the A/C running for more than an hour at night. Not even if it left them feeling like they'd slept in a bathtub of sweat. Arun panicked, remembering his landlord's ominous remark that ideas like 'paying later' were jokes from American sitcoms.

He leapt out of bed fully nude, looking less like Batman and more like Robin after a surprise interview with the Joker. And, he was about to embark on a frantic search for the A/C remote when he stopped.

Wait.

This wasn't his room.

First of all, everything was a bit too clean. And second, there was a conspicuous lack of shouted obscenities from his flatmate playing Counterstrike at 4AM. (somehow they still left for work together at 9AM).

So, where was he again?

'Mmmph' Came a sound of annoyance from the other side of the bed. The sheets rustled as someone occupying the bed shifted themselves into a more comfortable position.

It was the hooker.

Oh.

Ooooohh. 'The hooker!' Arun thought, suddenly elated. That meant-

The night before was real? He had actually done it? And importantly-

He wasn't a virgin anymore?!

The realization snapped his memories back into focus.

'Ha!' He thought proudly, hands on his hips. 'Take that, life! You can snap my heart into two, grind the pieces to dust, and irradiate them. But. You can't keep me down.' Arun grinned like a maniac.

He did a little hop of joy, nearly knocking over a chair, and then examined himself like Tobey Maguire did after getting his powers in Spiderman. 'Can't say that I feel the superpowers kicking in, but hey! At least I'm not going to become a wizard at 30. Hah.'

Then a thought occurred to him. So, if everything that he remembered had actually happened (and wasn't an exceptionally good simulation by the aliens who had kidnapped him), then - Woah.

His face turned red.

They had fucked, like, everywhere - even animals would have blushed, seeing them at one point. He was amazed. 'Didn't think that I would be the one fucking around like that. But what do you know? Porn had some useful pointers after all.' Arun thought gleefully.

Glancing at the glass wall, he could distinctly see the spot where he had pinned her against the hard surface and given her a good dicking. The physics of that position was probably something for the housekeepers to debate about.

Feeling oddly proud of his handiwork, Arun felt carefree. Who cares that Suresh the bootlicker got named 'Employee of the Week' again, when he was probably going to be named 'Client of the Month' by his hooker.

Speaking of which, why was she still here? He looked at the woman curiously. Also naked, she had devolved into the kind of shaggy monster that women with long hair often did after spending hours tossing and turning on a bed. Her arms were splayed out, loosely wrapped around her pillow. The sheets lay askew, leaving her uncovered till her waist. Her navel peeked out, winking at him. Though it was still dark, Arun could make out the now-familiar features of her pretty face.

'And it really was a pretty face. Sort of like those Insta models but minus the filters and cropped out boyfriends,' he mused. Even though her eyes were closed, he found himself staring appreciatively at her dark eyelashes and the full, reddish-brown lips, placed almost perfectly above a small, feminine chin.

He also liked that her eyebrows were sharply outlined. It sort of made her more familiar, like one of those older sister types that he had often seen hanging outside threading salons. They had a smooth, thin look that accentuated the rest of her face, and gave her a sexy, haughty sort of look.

Most women, including his ex, spent ages trying to achieve that 'minimal makeup' look. The hooker, however, would probably pass for a TV actress or even a model even with just a mild touch-up or two. Just who exactly was she?

As he pondered this, his cock, wanting to join in on the admiration, announced itself by rising to a half-erection.

'Oh, that's nice' Arun thought as he looked at his rising pole. He felt pleased that his little guy was ready to roll even after a night of passion. Part of him had been afraid that - freshly devirginized - his cock would clock out and wilt for the rest of the day. He gave it a reassuring stroke and shuddered as a jolt of pleasure passed through the sensitive head.

Well. Now, the only issue was that - while there was no official rulebook on it, the etiquette when one hired a sex worker probably didn't allow for some early morning snuggling and kissy-kissy. At least, not without forking out more cash. Sex workers didn't really do gentle aftercare, from what he knew and anyway, it was better to search on Shaadi.com for that sort of thing.

'Time for a quick wank then' He thought, his mood still soaring high after last night. Besides, he had ample inspiration lying just inches away to get his cock all revved up. Relaxing, he slid back under the sheets, and continued to observe the object of his admiration.

The prostitute's lovely breasts were squished together under her body as she lay on her side. Even though he really wanted to cup them and give them a firm squeeze, Arun concentrated on jerking off.

He tried to imagine her body twisting in ways that would have made excellent additions to the Kama Sutra. It helped that, even with the pillows and sheets, her curves were easily visible, with her lovely waist smoothly flaring out to her phat ass. As he traced the soft, shapely outlines of her body with his eyes, Arun felt his dick growing to full hardness.

He gently pulled the foreskin over the head of his dick, massaging the glans experimentally. A few drops of precum spilled from the tip, dribbling down and making it easier to stroke his length. Even though it was just masturbation, Arun felt his breath grow shallow with excitement.

Here he was, with a pretty girl asleep in his bed while he jerked himself off to her body. The feeling of taking something that didn't belong to him, to use this slut without her knowing. It felt perverted, taboo. Having only just lost his virginity, Arun found himself jumping with reckless abandon onto the next, to unleash all the fantasies he had stored up for the last four years.

He worked himself up to a steady rhythm, and stole at glance at the hooker to see if he could bring himself to climax faster by imagining her ass stretching to accommodate his cock. Instead, his eyes directly met hers.

They were wide open. Evidently, the mini earthquake he had caused with his self-care had shaken her awake.

"Well," She said, raising one of those smooth eyebrows. She propped herself up with a pillow. "Don't let me interrupt you. In fact-" She wriggled out of the sheets a bit, exposing more of her body till her pussy lips were just visible. "Why don't you let me give you a hand? Without, you know, actually giving you a hand." She said. Her eyes flashed an amused smile at him.

Arun floated on that smile.

"Yeah?" He replied with more confidence than he thought he had. Bouncing off the bed, he got onto his knees and jutted out his hips towards her. His cock was rock-hard now.

"Mmmhm," She said as she stared at his rod. An expression of lust flowed across her face, and her cheeks grew flushed in anticipation. "Show me what you got, daddy?"

Keeping his gaze fixed on her luscious body, Arun began to lustily stroke himself. "Yeah," He groaned, feeling the pleasure build up. It was way better than masturbating alone. Somehow, the act of being watched, of a near-stranger getting turned on by his lewd actions was making the sensations more intense for him.

"Turn around." Arun said, panting. "I want to see that ass of yours."

Obligingly, she twisted around, moving like a sensuous snake. With a smooth flick of her legs, her rump came to the fore. Arun's palms itched as her firm cheeks strayed tantalizingly close to him. She turned to shoot him a sultry glance before giving her booty a light twerk.

Arun groaned helplessly. She was turning him on too much and too fast. He sighed as his body began to heat up with passion. Feeling it becoming too intense, he gave into the moment, and began to gyrate his hips, putting on a show for the prostitute.

"Oooooooooh" She said, her eyes widening in surprise. Arun naughtily waved his cock at her, miming the action of smacking her with it. He was struck by an idea.

"Trisha," Arun said to the hooker in a stern tone. "You fucking bitch. You saali randi (fucking slut). I bet you can hardly feel your husband's limp dick." He looked at the hooker to gauge her reaction. She still seemed surprised, but there was something else as well - a sense of curiosity. She gave him a slight nod.

With a smirk, he continued "I hope you're awake at night, fingering yourself with that fucker beside you, fast asleep after just a pump or two. I hope you're thinking, imagining what you really need-" He thrusted his hips, bucking as he stroked his length "- my lund (my cock)."

Arun stared intensely at the hooker, his eyes brimming with furious lust as he pressed towards his release. She bit her lip. 'She likes it' Arun realized.

Elated by this discovery, he decided to take a chance. Grasping the sheets, he yanked them off her body, leaving her bare naked. The hooker squeaked in surprise, more at the sudden chill than at her forced nudity.

Deliberately, Arun clambered towards her. She watched him approach silently. But her hands were busy; they were already snaking downwards. A moment later, she leaked out a sigh as her fingers went to work on her pussy. Evidently, she was quite aroused by his little roleplay.

"I'm going to climb on top of you, slut" Arun told her, trying to sound authoritative. She continued to not speak, but slightly tilted her chin up.

"Don't fuck me" She said and then added mischievously, "Too hard."

"Big talk for someone with a waterfall down there" Arun said, grinning at her. Still, he slowed down his pace as he straddled her. Her body felt warm, especially in the chill that hung around the room. Sliding his arms around her back, he pulled her towards him. She gave a small whine of protest but couldn't say more after Arun locked her into a passionate kiss.

Then, bringing her close, he rubbed his cock against her tits. "I bet your husband can't do this one for you, Trisha" Arun growled as he smacked her tits with his cock. Moaning softly, she clutched at his shoulders and gave him a needy look. There was a copious amount of precum now splattered across her cleavage. Arun added to the slipperiness between her breasts by spitting on them.

"Such a typical Indian man," She murmured, lightly scolding him. "Spitting on your property and obsessing over boobs" They laughed. Even in the throes of passion, it seemed easy, natural to laugh. It seemed that they had some kind of chemistry.

In the back of Arun's head, an alarm was going off, but he chose to ignore it for now. There were more pressing matters right now. Should he attack her breasts some more or should he concentrate on more foreplay? She looked at him in amusement, quizzing him with her eyes.

Then she chortled. "Such a noob." Grabbing his forearms, she placed them on her neck. "I'm just a hoe, you know. Not your good girl Sue." She arched her back, snuggling his length between her now-lubricated breasts. Arun groaned in the soft, velvety sensations that enveloped his dick.

She stuck her tongue out at him again and breathed "Tell me. How would you break a hoe like Trisha? Show me, daddy."

Arun's cheeks flared red. Damnit, even when she was on the bottom, it felt like she was the one on top. With a grunt, he pounced at her while also squeezing his hands around her neck.

"Mmmmh!" The hooker exhaled sharply as he then forcefully sealed her lips with his. Her mouth was plush, drowning him in sensations as he took in her aroma. Their bodies were now delightfully saturated, with their natural oils and scents mixing with the soaps of their late-night shower to give off an intoxicating scent.

He pressed his thumbs gingerly over her throat, choking her. She opened her mouth, and moaned sexily, her nostrils flaring in arousal. Sliding her tits up and down his cock, she milked him with her ample fullness.

"Aaah" She gasped, her eyes widening. Her face was growing red, both from his hands and the effort of the titfuck she was giving him. Concerned, Arun loosened his grip. "Nuuuuu" She wailed. "Don't stop. Don't-" Her words were cut-off as Arun hastily pressed down on her throat again.

He was still worried though. But she took a big gulp, looked him in the eye and gave him a reassuring nod. Behind him, she folded up her legs and scrunched up her toes. Was she about to cum? He wondered.

The thought sparked his own buildup to orgasm. Hard enough to cut steel, his cock glided like butter in-between her tits, each stroke sending waves of pleasure crashing through his body.

"Yesssss" She hissed, sensing that he was getting close. "Cum for me. Give it to me" Her body shuddered as she teetered on the edge of release.

Explosively, they both came together. The hooker wheezed as her orgasm blazed through her. Eyes rolling back, she panted as her orgasm was followed by multiple mini orgasms that shook her normally composed demeanor.

Arun came just as hard. Copious amounts of hot cum fired off from his cock. His seed went everywhere - across her boobs, her face and on the pillows. It wasn't a pearl necklace, more of a pearl kablooie. Their orgasms seemed almost never-ending, as his cock continued to spurt load after load of cum while her body jerked beneath him.

Like a true professional, she didn't stop squeezing his dick with her breasts. Even as rivulets of cum started to drip off her chest and face, she prolonged his orgasm with an extended embrace in her softness.

"Mmm," She said, licking drops of cum around her mouth and her nose. He had loosened his grip on her neck by now, but even then, he could see that bruises were beginning to form across her throat. He stared at his handiwork guiltily.