Forgive and Forget? - NFW

Story Info
Quick revenge on Cheating Spouse - 750 word challenge.
761 words
4.2
67.6k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,928 Followers

750 Word Challenge

Forgive and Forget - NFW

(Inspired by Ken D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming home a day early from my London office was supposed to be a surprise. The surprise was on me! When I walked into our bedroom that Thursday morning, I discovered my loving wife Carol, sleeping in the arms of her supervisor. They looked so peaceful and in love as I looked on with tears flowing.

Holding my iPhone, I quietly took several low-light photos, which added a dramatic effect. Wrapped in his strong arms with her wedding rings on display made this the Rembrandt of photos. It could make a great cover for a romance novel. Sadly, I slithered away making my plans.

Downstairs I quietly packed my financials, laptop and files. With plenty of clothes in my overseas apartment, I needed little to finish my plan. As a prepper I was always ready for emergencies. I grabbed my 'go-bag' from the closet, which contained cash, gold coins, my crypto wallet, and silently left my home for the last time.

Before leaving, I entered the garage and short circuited her Tesla's battery, which is simple if you know how. Lithium battery fires, as seen on YouTube, are devastating. Without being able to stop the fire, it would certainly take down the entire house (titled in my name.)

Since I wasn't supposed to be home until the next evening, I had plenty of time to finish things up. I drained our accounts and wired the funds to my bank in London, closed the credit card accounts, and removed my name from all the others. Not expected to be home for another 12 hours, it was like I was never there.

While leaving the USA, back to Heathrow, my home was engulfed in flames as the lovers escaped, only wrapped in sheets. I would've loved to have seen their faces exposed to the neighborhood. Without clothes, money and car, Carol's life was already imploding.

Payments for her betrayal were just beginning. Don't get me wrong, I loved her dearly for the last 8 years. I came home to surprise her with some great career news only to learn that I've been her cuckold and wimp husband. That pain cannot be described. I pray some woman can remove the knife still buried in my back.

While waiting for the plane to depart, I logged into her FaceBook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts, tagged friends, families, work associates, Mark's wife, and his boss in the post. This was going to be an interesting day for the lovers.

*******

The Post:

Big News! Jay and I found out I'm pregnant. While Jay's overseas, I'm spending every minute with my lover and supervisor, Mark Willis. Here's our photo from this morning. Isn't he handsome, and don't we make a cute couple? Why am I sleeping with Mark, you ask? Well, I'm just a cheating slut and don't give a shit about Jay. He'll never know that I've been fucking around on him for over a year. Funny thing, the baby probably isn't even his - wink. Jay will be home later today, I'd better clean-up for him.

*********

Everyone would soon know what she's been up to. I then changed her passwords and without access, these posts would be there for days. Pregnant, with just the clothes on her back, no house, money, credit, or car, I wondered if she would now feel any regret.

An email to the SVP of their firm exposing the cheating couple with a suggestion that they both be fired or prepare for a major lawsuit that would discredit their firm.

Mark's wife thought he was out of town when she saw the post, and immediately filed for divorce.

The frantic, pleading text messages started - I didn't reply.

Devastated by my actions, Carol finally realized I wasn't a wimp, and dreaded her decision to make me her cuckold. She never expected me home early or to react this way.

Carol moved in with Mark, who was kicked out of his house. Without money or support, Carol had to take a job as a waitress until she could figure out her future. Pregnant waitresses don't get big tips or many job offers.

My life in the UK is doing well. I have a beautiful new girlfriend and put the past behind me. This time I won't be so trusting. I'll make sure I'm never turned into a cuckold again. More good news, the insurance fire claim just arrived.

"Once I'm gone, I'll never return."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,928 Followers