All Comments on 'Forgive and Forget? - NFW'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Very good, but 1 big issue - the firm can't fire Carol or they would risk a huge sexual harassment lawsuit. Mark is gone and his chances of getting another good paying, supervisor/manager position are toast. Other than that a very good story.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

An OK story. 4 stars as I'm in a generous mood.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoabout 1 year ago

Nice story. 4 stars though. It would have been better if it was longer.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

The problem is he gave the police evidence that he was at the scene of the fire. So extradition will be a consequence. Otherwise a neat little tale on a wet British morning. Now, time to get some work done!

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Great lines for a longer story as mentioned previously, well done!

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

Wow the creativity is just flowing from your pen these days. Another fun read for sure 5&FAV

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 1 year ago

Love your writing and thanks for sharing but how and when did he find out she was preggers and sleeping around for year? Still a good BtB 5*

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

The story presents a couple of interesting writer's dilemmas. First, a 5 from me. The dilemmas? A 750 word story is going to receive a lower score - why escapes me. Your first words say it is 750, why read if one doesn't like short stories. Next, does a writer choose logic or play to the audience? Logic (bad word, can't think of a better one) would say there is insurance fraud, getting a to-be-ex fired when sexual harassment is available, theft of joint assets, etc. are not the way to go. The audience here, however, will far favor BTB (which in this case is literal). To me, this is a short, fun - if you cheat you burn - hence, the 5.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Never been a fan of the 750 word project. This one is OK. Nice revenge on the bitch and bastard.

One commenter ask why if you dislike the 750 word stories do you read them. My answer to that is because on most days there is very little else to read in LW that's not a totally cuck/wimp story or some other total bullshit.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Excellent Writing, Excellent Story.. Excellent Revenge! 5 stars to Miss Cindy with her lovely new hair doo. Thank You very much for this effort. I've always thought that this would be a viable way to end things if the circumstance was right. Thanks So Much. Buster3U

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Always great stories. Five stars.

RWessonRWessonabout 1 year ago

Insurance isn't going to pay when you posted the photo on Facebook that proved.you were, indeed,.there, not to mention the banking st al, which would ALSO prove you were there to start the fire.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

He would never get away with burning down the house after cleaning out the bank accounts and such. It's too much of a coincidence, but it's nice to think he might.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 1 year ago

5 stars but posting that pic pretty much torpedoed his own alibi. A nice fantasy though.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Little rushed as few can truly pull of a complete 750 word story, but fun read. 4*

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Awesome BTB. Short, sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. Short and to the point.. You never know who is going to come through the door or see what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone can get fired if the firm has a policy forbidding such actions.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

Now that's how you BTB!! LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks Cindy. You're my heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good quick revenge story on a cheater….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great little story! 5+

PS: couple people nitpick about evidence he left on the net and I agree with it, but story said it:

"TITLE WAS ON HIS NAME" There will be no extradition, they may give him a fine to pay, but burning your own property isn't a crime... if anything: fire brigade fees, air pollution, etc... but non of them are crimes enough to chase him to another country.

If he was a real person, I would say "Pay the fines and be happy: YOU GOT RID THE SLUT!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars! The whore and her master got theirs. I wonder if the got the car fire out? You are a top writer!! Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three stars. The bare bones of a story are here, but it was too ambitious. Part of the story could have been expanded into a better 750-wird story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Another Technique Story. Great Technique. Wonder Why She Cheated?

Why was the husband so clueless, and why was the wife unfaithful? Could she have been drugged, raped, blackmailed, job coercion? Guess you ran out of words before you could tell us the real story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. It would have been better to use another EV brand than Tesla. I actually deal with this stuff in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The severe limitations of 750 word stories is exposed big time in this excellent effort by CindyTV.

.

It came across as an outline for a more developed tale. A tale that might have been very good indeed. But it lacked the type of very clever “twist” or “reveal” that usually rescues one of the 750 tales that occasionally an author manages to craft.

.

Don’t get me wrong…this brief offering was good…but not great.

.

4 ****

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Like most ‘quickies’ it felt good, but left me wanting more. Impossible for me to give Cindy anything less than five stars. I’m hopelessly in love with her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is he so sure that she didn't get pregnant from him? The husband seems too much aware of his wife's adulterous actions to be genuinely shocked and surprised by the "surprise in the bedroom."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A decent story hamstrung by being shoehorned into the 750 word challenge despite it not being a 750 word story.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

Unrealistic but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome to the UK, mate and I hope you have a great life here! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn Cindy, you just get better and better. I love the fact that you brook no bullshit from cheaters.

And then there's the fact that, according to your photo, you're a dick hardening stone fox. God I'd love to bone you till you passed out from orgasm exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love Cindy stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

This was a fun tale. I have to agree that MC left a trail leading to him.

Just wondering, can he be charged with burning down his house? Definitely, insurance fraud if he tries to file a claim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You complainers of the law and order. In Cindy's world, everything and anything is possible. Her world, her rules... This is fiction, any semblance with reality happens by chance. Do you believe a gun can shoot as many bullets as you see in the movies? Think again. Don't be upset if you dircovered today the Tooth Fairy doesn't exist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story, well done

waifwaifabout 1 year ago

It would have been more believable if he had posted the picture on Facebook and waited an hour after it was posted to respond angrily and THEN clean out the bank account. The fire was moronic, since it would be ruled as attempted murder, and there would be too many holes in his alibi. Without the fire, he could claim to have been en route home when he saw the FB post and detoured to the bank and the house to grab essentials before leaving her.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Fun to read, thank you!

A little issue: how did Mark know she was pregnant? No mention of that before be posted the FB post.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Another cracker from CindyTV 5⭐️

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0about 1 year ago

Eleven words over lol. I love how everyone is a legal expert. You achieved a lot of comments and discussion at least. An interesting approach. luv Chloe x

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

Fun but improbable he did not drown in the blow-back.

\

Of course any criminal acts must be proven... Who said the posted picture was porn - did not need be; a pic of two lovers in bed with wedding rings and a sheet covering the porn parts is good enough to confirm intent. Who said her faceBook was hacked by her husband - prove it?

\

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, Hooyah, salutes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hubby gets arrested and returned to the US. This is a dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, I’m all for revenge but this was just plain stupid. He’d have been better off and had a better chance of getting away with it, beating the living shit out of the guy then leaving and pretending to come home later than the absolute bs that was in the actual story.

Pretty much every one of those actions was illegal, but also easily traced to him bc he did it in such a dumb way.

Arson, you’re not just burning down your property you’re also putting the lives and property of your neighbors at risk.

Revenge porn, you’re most likely also exposing it to minors, not to mention potential predators.

Theft, half the assets were hers unless there was a prenup in place. (Living with somebody with a prepper mindset can’t be easy, she deserves it)

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

How is he going to make sure he isn't a cuckold again? He didn't have a clue the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was ok but since it was to short...whose baby is it? He took all the money....she did not call the police? Not very believable....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great fantasy.

Ed

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

And he didn’t think the insurance company wouldn’t investigate? Check his financials. Know he shifted money around? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do know one thing. If I ever badly need a defense lawyer I'm going to beg some of the "experts" in LW to represent me!!!!!!

Good one Cindy. Thanks for posting and keep them coming. You wouldn't want to put all of these "lawyers" in the unemployment line 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This's one of the rare stories - 750 words- that worked! But then seeing who the author was, I'm not surprised. However, as noted, how did hubby know his cheating wife's pregnant? Nothing in the story indicates that. There also should've been at least some prior discussion about it, but then, it may've been more than the word limit.

--- Employers don't care what happens unless it's during work hours/ on their premises. So... it's doubtful the cheaters would be fired. However, the guy's wife would still divorce him, taking a sizable amount of his money. Story doesn't talk about anyone's kids.

--- He set fire to the house via the car battery. I'm sure he'd be returned to the States to stand trial for at least attempted murder.

--- Still liked the story. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

everyone things they know the laws. revenge porn is only revenge porn if there's nudity. If you have access to your partners online accounts, they would have a hard time proving they didn't give you access. who could prove who started the fire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story, you get 5 stars from me. I thought his revenge was pretty well done; Teslas have a record of suddenly bursting into flames, not often, but enough so that it's plausible. And good luck trying to put that fire out, everything would burn to a cinder.

.

5 stars. Well done, Cindy. (I still don't like 750 word stories, but at least this one was complete.)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

5, a better 750 word story. An actually complete story that bumped that above average 4 I was originally going to give it to the 5. I dislike these 750 word stories though, I still think stories like this would work considerably better as a full story.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Pregnant waitresses usually do pretty well with tips (esp if they're cute).

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great little story. Cheating bitch got the future she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, everything went his way once the wifes betrayal was discovered. Fire was Musk's faulty(his veh?)Bitch had no financial records so maybe couldnt track where or how much disappeared(weak), Britain refused to extradite since the US state dept wldnt send back the woman (to face charges)who killed a brit on a bike of motorcycle(2028/19, roughtly? maybe 2021+). So he makes up some shit to make her look worse(saying sheds preggers), she deserves any shit he piles on her. So now hes home free, EXCEPT, all prepers have guns, usually more than just 1 or a couple, hows that gonna work for him in UK, home of gobmint dependant pusses? OK, now , id like to hear wifeys story, doubt there'd be any forgiveness much less reconciling but it'd be fun to here her reasons, excuses, who she blames, and rationalizations for how noone was hurt, and "we" can get over this. Did she ever think that he was, in fact a wimp? and that she intended for him to be a cuckold vs a cheated on, betrayed husband. Was she just another democrap voting, stupid, proud , entitled and arrogant cunt thinking she was the smartest bitch around, smarter even than hillary, and wouldnt get caught and if did get caught, wouldnt have to pay the cost just like hil didnt pay for any of her corruption& illegal activities until it caught up w/ her during 2016 election? Definition time, loosely, anyone who gets cheated on can be called a cuckold even if in fact he isnt; a cuckold is someone who willingly allows his significant other to "cheat" on him and can be accompanied by multiple other cowardly, emasculated, faggot signs, fluffing the lovers, eating strange cum from cunt, and cleaning lovers dicks, also getting fucked by lover, etc. This MC, like many others was betrayed but was never a cuckold in the proper definition or usage. Kudos for acting like a man w/ a full set of balls and self respect. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice little cheating wife story, loved Prepper part for the poor cuckold, but at least he got revenge on the Pregnant cow..

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 year ago

Great short story, loved it

Reader2021Reader2021about 1 year ago

Loved it!

5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 1 year ago

Great idea but it should be extended, it deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short, sweet and to the point take no prisoners! Loved it - 5-stars! Stop making as if this is supposed to be great literature - no its smut - so get on with it! Good for those who can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've used "trust but verify" daily for 48 years with one wife. I sleep good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The whore and her master got theirs!

ttt59ttt59about 1 year ago

You should write more quick stories like this one. Nicely done!

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

SHORT, SWEET, OUTSTANDING!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

@SwordWielder, she'd probably have a big sexual harassment case even if she ISN'T fired, though that certainly makes it easier.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Short sweet to the point not sure howhe would get away with that customs records would showhim in country soooo but other than that nice

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Should blocked the exits so that they would burn in the fire!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As much as the person cheated on wants to take deadly action. Cheating is not a Capitol Crime. The ex wife barely got out of the burning house. She will have years to deal with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry folks, for those of you with a relativistic view of life and morality, it doesn't matter if you try to spin it as just a fling or some stupid women meeting 'her needs' ( code word for a greedy, self-absorbed arrogant woman... ), or 'just sex' - it's all just a lie, it's all infidelity, it's all adultery - No matter how you try to spin it.

When it comes right down to it, these cheating female dogs running around loose deserve every bad consequence that could be heaped on them, and the same goes for the scumbag predators with whom they cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Solid burn!

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Well what else would you want to do with a Tesla but set it on fire?

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

I like that new pic of you. It’s really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A solid burn on the cheaters 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars another good one from you Cindy! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story as always. The only trouble I have is the pictures on her social media. While the fire could be explained as caused by the battery shorted somehow, there should be questions on who took the pictures & why. And how did (it could be presumed) her husband get them to post? For 750 words, good story. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just way too short.

"MattBlack" waxed on about extradition, for what? Matt, you think tangling up 2 judicial systems for a simple arson charge would happen? Matt, most of the time you're totally sane but that view is like you're on drugs or something. And I don't see in the story where our protagonist submits a claim on the house. Without that, he's committed no fraud, if they can prove it he simply burned down his own house. Sounds like a the insurance company determined, in their own investigation, that it was an accident. Count that as a bonus to dumping the cheating slut.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Short but sweet. 5 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

whose baby was it ?? if it was jay's would he really just walk away from his responsibilities ??? just a thought .

photogman18photogman189 months ago

Who cares whose baby it was. If it were me, I would have done the same.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

didn't need the baby note because it wasn't mentioned before that. otherwise, fair bit of rage captured in less than 800 words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story for 750 weeks challenge! Lots of content and details.

Mfj

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

5***** Would have made a great long story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Posting the photo on her Facebook page was dumb, because it indicated that hubby had been home.

.

Otherwise, a great 750 word tale!

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More evidence of your creative mind and superior writing talent. Thanks for another jem. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it and enjoyed it. Short and sweet. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ooh Ooh yeah this how to burn the bitch.

10000000stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you truely are an amazing writer, one of the best 5% top writers for Lit...

5 stars

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Another great story. I love all of your works.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.