Forgotten Lunches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you ever park by the mall you have one customer already," Aubrey said with a large smile.

Natalie hugged Aubrey warmly, "Yay!"

Aubrey looked down at Bucky who had begun to whine and patted his head, "Don't worry boy, I'm sure I'll come back and visit you!"

Bradley held the door open and turned back in with a look of concern, "Be safe Lucas, looks like a light snow is starting."

"I will dad, thanks."

"You better, gotta keep her safe right?"

Lucas smiled at Aubrey as he answered, "Sure do." He took Aubrey's hand and walked her to the Subaru and let her in first, closing the door after her. He quickly walked around and started the engine and let it idle for a minute before he turned the heat on. He looked at Aubrey who was shivering, "Don't worry, heat comes on quick."

Aubrey looked at him and smiled lovingly. As she watched the roads on the way home, she thought about the promise that Lucas has made about going to her parents for Christmas. The more she thought about it, the more apprehensive she became. Her father had truly never liked any of the boyfriends she had brought over and she worried that he wouldn't like Lucas either.

***

Christmas Eve brought with it frigid temperatures and cloudy skies. The snow on the ground was light but was quickly getting deeper as time went by. The bitter wind blew harshly and swirled the snow which created dangerous driving conditions in areas. The bright blue Subaru was the only car on the road as it travelled down one of the long straight country roads that exited the city limits.

Lucas focused on driving through the snow and slush. He kept the music down low as his eyes stared ahead through the movement of the wipers. He estimated that he had another half an hour to drive before reaching his destination barring any unforeseen issues in road conditions. He extended his right hand from the steering wheel and placed it on his passenger's lap lightly. "How you doing?"

"I'm alright. I'm glad you're driving though. I hate driving in this shit," Aubrey said softly as she focused on the nearly white out conditions. "Are you sure you know where you're going? You don't have your GPS up."

"Memorized the route so I didn't have to keep looking down. I really hope I can make a good impression on your family," Lucas said in a hushed tone.

"I know you will. Dad will see that you're good to me and he'll come around. Mom will probably end up liking you right away but he's got a stick up his ass. Guess being the only daughter would do that though."

"Yea, I can see that." Lucas continued to focus on driving and kept the conversation to a minimum. The abundant snow was making it hard to know where the edge of the road was and if he wasn't careful he would end up in a ditch, or worse. His eyes narrowed as he saw a pair of headlights approaching and let off the accelerator as the headlights seemed to approach rapidly. As he gripped the wheel tighter his jaw clenched and time seemed to slow down.

Aubrey tensed up as she saw the headlights approaching and noticed the change in Lucas' posture. She felt the air inside the car change from one of a fragile calm to one of stress. Suddenly she felt the car veer to the right edging closer to what little shoulder there was on the road as a truck flew passed them causing a blinding white to surround them.

"Fucker," Lucas said as he brought the car back into his lane. Once the cloud of snow dissipated he eased his foot back onto the accelerator and placed his hand back on Aubrey's thigh. "You alright Kitten?"

Aubrey lowered her hands from her face and stared blankly out the windshield before answering. "Yea, I thought for sure we were going to die."

Lucas could feel her shaking slightly in her seat and knew it wasn't from the cold. He gripped her thigh lightly, "We're almost there."

As she put her hand on Lucas' she smiled, "Thankfully."

Within a few minutes Lucas slowed the Subaru down to a crawl and pulled into a long driveway that led up to a large farmhouse that sat in the middle of a large plot of land. He pulled up to the garage door and stopped, turned the engine off and looked at Aubrey. "Hey, we're here and we're safe."

Aubrey leaned over and kissed him softly. As she pulled back she whispered, "My protector."

Lucas smiled warmly, "Always. Come on, let's get inside where I'm sure it's nice and warm." He opened his door and walked around to her side where he opened her door and helped her out. After he closed her door he opened the back door and grabbed a duffel bag that contained their clothing and other items. "Should be interesting spending the night here," he said as he looked at the house. "No way to make an easy escape if things go south."

"True, but I'll fake something like we left a cake burning in the oven," Aubrey said with a laugh. "Have to admit, better than driving here in the morning and then hurrying back later. Besides, it's Christmas and we always open presents in the morning."

"Well I can't argue with tradition," Lucas said as he threw the duffel bag over his shoulder and led the way up the steps to the front door. He knocked heavily on the old heavy wooden door and waited there as Aubrey clutched his side. After a moment the door opened and in the doorway stood a man who stood nearly as tall as he did with a frame that suggested he was an old time farm worker that could still kick a mule's ass. "Evening sir," Lucas said as he stepped aside to let Aubrey come forward.

"Hi dad, we made it," she said as she hugged the man tightly. She let go and stepped aside, "This is Lucas."

"Nice to meet you, sir," Lucas said as he extended his hand and shook the waiting hand with a firm grip. The grip in the older mans hand confirmed that he still had quite a bit of strength left.

"Lucas, glad to finally meet you. Name is Thomas, Thomas Sullivan. Come on in out of that cold," Aubrey's father said as he stepped aside to let them in.

Aubrey pulled Lucas inside to the warm inviting house and knew that her father was eyeing Lucas up and down, trying to measure what kind of man he was. As she walked in she saw her mother getting up off of the couch, "Hi mom! This is Lucas."

Lucas extended his hand and took the woman's hand in his, shaking it gently. If he hadn't known better he would have sworn Aubrey's mother was in actuality her older sister. "It's nice to meet you ma'am."

"Ma'am? Oh please, call me Linda," the older woman said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Linda. I apologize for how late we got here, snow was coming down pretty fast and made conditions a bit difficult," Lucas said as he let go of Linda's hand.

"Difficult? That fucking asshole almost killed us!"

Thomas suddenly grunted, "What asshole?"

"Big red pickup truck," Lucas said as he held Aubrey close.

"That damn Jarrod, I keep telling him he needs to slow down before he kills someone. You alright pumpkin?" Thomas said as he looked at Aubrey.

"Yea we're fine dad. Lucas is a terrific driver."

Thomas never looked at Lucas as he replied, "Well I'm glad you're alright."

Linda noticed and piped up, "Glad you're both alright. Come on in, make yourselves comfortable. We have a nice warm fire going and we were just about to have ourselves some dessert unless you're really hungry. Still plenty of leftovers if you'd like."

"Starving!" Aubrey said as she walked to the kitchen, leaving Lucas there in the living room. "Baby come on, let's eat."

Lucas smiled and followed her, "I guess we're going to opt for leftovers if that's alright?"

"Help yourselves," Linda said with a smile. "Aubrey knows where everything is."

Thomas looked at Linda with a concerned look, "So this is the man that my little girl is supposedly in love with. What is he, some kind of child molestor?"

"Thomas, stop. She's a grown woman and he is still younger than we are."

"Tell you what, he pulls anything funny I'm grabbing 'Vera' and making him regret his actions," Thomas said without a hint of humor.

Aubrey could hear her parents talking and knew her father well enough to know that he was trying to scare Lucas like he did her past boyfriends. She watched as Lucas turned around and slowly walked up to her father and wondered how things were going to play out. Like two alpha wolves gauging each other, they stared at each other, sizing each other up. She watched as her father stood upright, making sure everyone knew that this was his place, but Lucas wasn't going to back down and held a respectful distance.

"'Vera' huh? Mossberg or Remington?" Lucas asked.

Thomas scoffed at the words that Lucas said.

"I knew it, Benelli. Man of fine craftsmanship."

Thomas stared at Lucas, his lips curling ever so slightly in a smile. "Go on, fix yourself a plate and come join us out here. Must be hungry after that drive." He turned around and sat down in his recliner and saw his wife smiling at him. "What?"

Aubrey smiled at Lucas, "I think he's starting to like you already. He's never told anyone to join them on the couch with food!"

After several minutes both Lucas and Aubrey had fixed themselves plates of food that consisted of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, plenty of gravy and green beans that had been cooked with bacon and onions. They sat down on the couch and sat their plates on the TV trays that Linda had given them. As they enjoyed the food they watched what was playing on the television, a crime drama that seemed to be more Thomas' show than Linda's as she was reading a magazine. Every now and then she would remark about Tom Selleck being such a handsome man which Thomas would simply laugh at.

After they had cleared their plates Linda looked over at them, "Can I get you both some dessert?"

"Oh no thank you, that was quite filling and very delicious," Lucas said warmly with a smile.

"Maybe in a little bit mom?"

"Sure thing hon. It's getting late, I think I'm going to go head off to bed." She looked at Lucas, "I'm sure Bree told you but we open presents first thing in the morning here and then we have breakfast."

Lucas smiled at her, "Sounds like a good plan to me."

Thomas got up out of his chair and looked at Aubrey, "Alright young lady, your bed is waiting for you. Lucas, you can sleep on the couch. There'll be no hanky panky going on in this house."

Aubrey looked at her father, "Gee, it's a wonder I was ever conceived."

Linda smirked as she walked away and after a minute returned with a pillow and a couple of blankets. "Don't mind him, he's very old fashioned. I hope it isn't too uncomfortable for you."

"I'm sure it'll be fine, thank you."

Linda patted Thomas' stomach, "Come on dear, let's go. They'll be fine." With that she walked out and up the stairs to their bedroom with Thomas in tow.

"You know, I think they're taking a liking to you," Aubrey said as she wrapped her arms around Lucas' waist and held him tightly. "Think you impressed dad with your shotgun knowledge. Hell that surprised me as well, I didn't know you knew a thing about guns."

Lucas smiled and looked down at Aubrey as he pulled her close, "You'd be surprised at all the things I know Kitten."

Aubrey purred, "Teach me?"

"I intend to," Lucas said softly before he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. After the stress of the drive he wanted nothing more than to unwind and make love to her, but the situation required him to behave. As he pulled away from their kiss he smiled at her, "This is going to be weird, sleeping in the same house but not in the same bed."

"I can squeeze myself onto the couch with you."

"Mmm, as much as I would love that, I think it best we abide by your father's rules," Lucas said seriously.

Aubrey pouted, "Yea you're probably right. We can always sext each other."

Lucas laughed at the idea, "Oh Kitten, what am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever you want," Aubrey said in a husky voice.

Lucas sighed heavily, "Oh you are such a tease. Come on, we should change and get to bed ourselves. I have a feeling your dad is going to be waking us up as soon as the sun comes up."

"Poo. Alright," Aubrey said as she leaned up and kissed Lucas quickly. She pulled away from their embrace and rummaged through the duffel bag to grab her pajamas. "There's a bathroom just down there and to the left where you can change and brush your teeth."

"Gotcha," Lucas said as he grabbed his own sweatpants and an old shirt. He pulled Aubrey close to him and kissed her softly. "I love you."

"I love you too. Sweet dreams baby."

"Sweet dreams Kitten. I'll see you in the morning." Lucas watched her as she walked away, exaggerating the sway of her hips to tease him further. He grabbed his things and headed towards the bathroom to change and brush his teeth, the image of Aubrey's curvaceous butt burned into his mind. After he got himself ready for bed he walked back into the livingroom and set up his "bed" with the supplied blankets and pillow, turned out the lights and laid down. The dying fire filled the darkened room with a soft warm glow as Lucas stared at the ceiling before he eventually drifted off to sleep.

***

Lucas woke up to the feelings of being lightly shaken. The unfamiliar surroundings caused him to fight off the webs of sleep quickly and his eyes soon adjusted. He looked up and saw Aubrey standing over him. She was wearing a pair of flannel pajamas, the type that had a drop seat in the back. "What's wrong Kitten?"

"Nothing, I just can't sleep without you," she whispered.

"I'm pretty sure your dad wouldn't hesitate to at least aim his shotgun at me if he found us sleeping together."

"I know, but I miss you," Aubrey said softly.

"Tell you what, I have an idea. Go get your blankets and a pillow and sleep on the couch. I'll sleep on the floor. Can't say we're sleeping in the same bed that way."

Aubrey smiled, "Alright, I'll be right back." She quickly padded off back to her room and grabbed a couple of blankets and a pillow and hurried back, she nearly tripped over the blankets that dragged behind her. She saw Lucas already standing up and waiting for her and she dropped her blankets on the couch as Lucas had already moved the ones her mom had given him. She hugged him tightly, "I should be able to sleep better now."

"I'm glad," Lucas whispered. He leaned down and kissed her softly. "Now come on before someone wakes up."

"But I miss you Lucas, I need you."

"As much as I would love that, I don't think that's a good idea," Lucas said softly.

Aubrey pouted but then suddenly smiled. "Do you like my pajamas? Dad got them for me for Christmas one year as a joke. They have a little flap that covers my butt. Wanna see?" Without waiting, she turned around and quickly pulled at the flap which unsnapped the buttons and exposed her bare ass cheeks beneath.

Lucas smiled, "Never thought I'd find those pajamas to be such a turn on."

As she leaned in, Aubrey smiled, "Make love to me Lucas, I can be quiet. And we won't even need to get undressed." She took his hand and placed it on one of her bare cheeks.

"You do make a compelling argument," Lucas said. He felt himself being pulled down to the floor and saw Aubrey smiling mischievously. His head hit the pillow as Aubrey climbed on top of him and he felt himself becoming hard as he watched his vixen grind herself against him. As he watched her, he could tell she was into this for her own pleasure. He reached down and pushed the hem of his sweatpants and boxers down which freed his hard length.

Aubrey smiled and with her delicate hand, took his length and aimed it at her slick velvety wetness. She rose up and slowly sank down onto him, taking every inch of Lucas into her. As she bit her lip to keep from making a noise, she began to ride the man that she loved. The fabric was constricting her movements but in this moment, she didn't care. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt one of his hands on her breast. His fingers massaged it softly as his other hand grabbed her hip. All she wanted to scream out loud and buck up and down against him like a woman possessed, but begrudgingly, she refrained. The slow movements caused her to focus on him and she stared into his eyes. The pale moonlight that filtered into the room from the windows was all she needed to see the love he had for her. After some time had passed, she saw the look on Lucas' face change and knew he was close. "Yes baby, fill your Kitten up," she whispered softly. Her hands kept her balanced as the pressed her palms into his chest as she rode him, urging him to release himself deep within her. It didn't take much longer before she felt the sudden heat from his cum suddenly spurt inside her.

Lucas bit his lip as his hands gripped Aubrey's hips. His body shuddered as he felt his release. His eyes stared at her as he smiled, "I love you Aubrey."

"I love you too, so much Lucas." When she felt his body relax, she leaned down and kissed him. "Guess I should go use the bathroom real quick and then go to bed huh?"

"Might be a good idea," Lucas said with a smile. He watched her get up and walk to the bathroom and waited for her. After a minute he saw her return with a smile on her face. He leaned down and kissed her softly, "Be right back."

Aubrey waited for his return as she sat on the couch. The last few moments replaying in her mind and she felt so naughty, yet so incredibly satisfied.

"Okay, now I really think we should go to sleep," Lucas said as he leaned down and kissed her lovingly before he laid down on the floor.

"Alright," Aubrey said as she laid down on the couch and pulled the blankets up over her. She could hear Lucas breathing and knew that he was close and was able to fall asleep quickly into a deep restful sleep.

Lucas lay there on the floor and listened to her breathing change as she drifted off to sleep and he relaxed himself. The darkness took hold and soon he was asleep himself.

***

Linda stood at the edge of the wall and smiled at what she saw. She heard her husband walking down the stairs and turned to him. She brought up her finger to her mouth, "Shh, their still sleeping."

"Oh, gotcha. Wait, they?" Anger flashed in Thomas' eyes as he rushed passed his wife and turned the corner but instantly stopped. He saw Aubrey sound asleep on the couch, her blanket wrapped tightly around herself while Lucas slept on the floor.

Linda smiled when she saw the look on Thomas' face change. She pulled him into the kitchen, "Still think he's just hooking up and having sex? She's never done that before."

"Alright, there might be something to this guy. I just don't understand how a man so much older can have anything in common with someone her age," Thomas said quietly.

As Linda prepared the coffeemaker she replied, "Because the heart knows what it needs and these two need each other. She's never once said anything bad about the man and you saw how attached she was to him the moment they walked in the door."

"Yea," Thomas said. "But if the man can't chop wood I won't like him."

"Oh dear, not that old 'test' again," Linda said as she rolled her eyes. She closed the lid to the coffeemaker and turned it on. "Just because her last boyfriend couldn't handle an ax has no bearing on what kind of a man he is."

"I disagree, a man should be able to protect his woman no matter what."

"I absolutely agree with you sir," Lucas said as he stood there in the doorway to the kitchen. He saw Linda jump at his sudden presence, "Sorry ma'am, I'm normally an early riser, didn't mean to startle you."

Thomas turned and looked at Lucas standing there, "So you up for chopping wood?"

"Yes sir, though if you don't mind, I'd prefer to wait until Aubrey was awake. I'd also prefer to have a cup of coffee first if you don't mind," Lucas said with a confident smile.

Thomas smiled and pushed his way passed Lucas, patting his shoulder as he walked by the younger man.