Forgotten Lunches Ch. 02

Story Info
Aubrey and Lucas take their relationship further.
9.8k words
4.77
8.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of how Aubrey and Lucas become each other's partner in their DD/lg relationship. As such, there will be some elements of DD/lg but that is not the focus of this chapter. If you haven't, please read Chapter 1 before reading this chapter. Thank you.

***

The chill in the night air seemed to bring a calmness to it as Aubrey Sullivan left the mall. She sniffed the air as she stared at the moon which was a little more than half full. A few clouds hung in the sky, illuminated by the ghostly white glow of the moon and she smiled. She ran her fingers through her bright purple hair and made sure the cats ears she wore sat perfectly centered on the top of her head. She lowered her sights and saw a familiar bright blue Subaru STI in one of the closest parking spots with a man leaning against it. He was easily a couple of inches over six feet tall and his tight black shirt showed off his muscular physique. As a breeze blew by she tightened the hoodie she wore around her, the bagginess of it suggested that it belonged to someone larger than her petite five foot tall stature. She walked up to the man smiled at him.

Lucas Sheldon looked down at the younger woman and smiled as he opened his arms to her and pulled her close. He held her tightly and kissed the top of her head softly. "Hello Kitten."

"Mmm, hi," Aubrey said softly as she felt the arms of the man she loved hold her. She leaned her head back and looked up Lucas, smiling warmly.

"Rough day?"

"Yea, it's getting to be that time of the year again."

Lucas leaned down and kissed her lips softly, "Yes it is. Come on, let's go back to my place and I'll make you feel better."

A wide smile crossed Aubrey's lips as she let go of Lucas and got into the car. She didn't live with Lucas, but began to spend more time there ever since she professed her love for him. She heard and felt the car start with a rumble, the loud exhaust disturbing the still night air as Lucas drove them back to his place. She had gotten used to the mix of music that would come from the speakers, sometimes it would be hard rock, but tonight it was country music. She had admitted that she had begun to like it as it was what Lucas had primarily listened to.

After some time, Lucas pulled the car into the driveway of his house and turned the engine off. He had barely closed his door when he felt Aubrey next to him and smiled at her. He took her hand and led her up the walkway up to the front door where he unlocked and opened the door for her. He smiled as he watched her plop down on the couch as she kicked off her shoes. After he closed the door, Lucas walked into the kitchen to grab himself a beer. "Want anything baby?"

"Hmm, just you?" Aubrey said with a coy smile.

"I meant to drink silly," Lucas said with a smile.

"Oh, darn. Beer?"

"Sure thing," Lucas said as he grabbed two beers out of the refrigerator and popped the tops of the bottles. He brought them to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Aubrey as he handed one bottle to her. He pulled it back just as she reached for it and leaned in, smiling at her pouting face, "You can have me later."

"I think I like that idea," Aubrey said as she leaned in and kissed Lucas, her hand reached over and grabbed the beer out of his hand. "Thanks baby."

As Lucas sat back he felt Aubrey shift her weight on the couch and felt her lean against him. Once he knew she was comfortable he looked at her, "Say, do you have any plans for Thanksgiving Day? I know it's only a little more than a week away but my parents asked if I was still going there. I honestly hadn't thought about it."

"Are you asking me to go with you?"

"Yea, guess I am," Lucas said with a chuckle.

Aubrey pondered the thought for a second, "I guess I had to meet your family sooner or later didn't I?"

"Well I mean, I could keep you a deep dark secret."

Aubrey leaned over and placed her beer on the coffee table before turning to climb on top of him and straddled his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well if that means being locked in your bedroom and not some cold dark dungeon, I'd be alright with that."

Lucas laughed, "Hmm, I might have to change my plans then." His brown eyes stared deeply into her and leaned in before he planted his lips against hers.

Between kisses, Aubrey replied breathlessly, "Mmm fuck Lucas, you make a great argument."

As his lips moved down her cheek and to her neck, he felt Aubrey begin to grind her hips against his own. He pulled back slightly, "So is that a yes?"

"To being locked in your bedroom? Fuck yes!"

Lucas laughed and pulled back to look into her eyes once more, "I meant going to my parents for Thanksgiving."

Aubrey was brought back to the question at hand and stared into his eyes, "Will it just be your parents? I know some families have this massive gathering and I just don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"My parents and my two sisters. Oh and Bucky."

A confused look covered her face, "Bucky?"

"Mom and dad's golden retriever."

"Oh, well in that case I guess that will be alright. I mean Bucky and I can just chill together while you do the family thing," Aubrey said mockingly. She saw the faux pained look on his face and laughed, "I'm kidding! Of course I'll go, but what about Christmas? You know that's always a big one."

"I know you Kitten, what are you proposing?"

"Thanksgiving with your family, Christmas with mine."

"Deal," Lucas said confidently.

"Hold on there, before you agree, my father hasn't liked any of my boyfriends."

Lucas pulled her tightly against him, "Well who knows, maybe he'll like me."

"Well even if he doesn't, I've made up my mind and I love you," Aubrey purred.

"Well good, because I don't think I'm giving you up Kitten."

***

The air was cold and carried with it a bite that warned of winter's coming as Aubrey and Lucas got into his car. Traffic was extremely light as most people had already travelled to their destinations but since Lucas' parents were in town, they decided to go early in the morning. The sun filled the clear blue sky with its warmth and countered the bitter air nicely. After some time Lucas pulled into the driveway of the house and noted the number of cars already there.

"Guess we're the last ones," Lucas said softly. As he shut off the engine he looked at Aubrey, "Hey, trust me, they'll love you."

Aubrey looked concerned and felt nervous, "Are you sure?"

"I am, besides, I've got you." He got out of the car and was met by Aubrey who ran around to take his hand. He studied her, how her faded blue jeans fit the curves of her legs as if they were painted on and her dark blue sweater fit her top loosely. He kissed the top of her head, his lips touching her still purple hair and smiled. Her sweet vanilla scent filled his nostrils and he squeezed her hand warmly, "Come on."

Aubrey let herself be pulled to the house and was surprised when the door suddenly opened before they could ring the doorbell. In the doorway stood a man who looked very much like Lucas but with gray hair. She watched as he smiled warmly and took Lucas' hand in his, shaking it vigorously before he turned his attention to her. Next to him stood a golden retriever who's tail wagged furiously.

"Well, this must be Aubrey, you're even more beautiful than he described," the older man said with a smile as he extended his hand. "Bradley Sheldon, nice to meet you."

Aubrey shook the man's hand and found it to be firm, but gentle. She looked into his eyes and found them warm and inviting and just as dark brown as Lucas' own. "It's nice to meet you, sir."

"Sir? Oh Aubrey, no need for such pleasantries. Call me Brad, please."

Aubrey visibly relaxed and smiled warmly, "It's nice to meet you Brad."

Bradley stood aside, "Come on in, it's getting chilly this time of year. Something tells me it's going to snow tonight. And don't you mind Bucky, though I think he likes you."

"Might be right dad," Lucas said as he followed Aubrey inside, noting that Bucky was following Aubrey closely.

"Come on you two, everyone is in the kitchen. Coffee pot is full and we have plenty of breakfast. Mom is going to start cooking the turkey soon so don't get too full," Bradley said as he led them into the kitchen.

Aubrey stood to the side and slightly behind Lucas as she found herself becoming shy once more. Even though Lucas' father was warm and inviting she wasn't sure how everyone else would react. The air in the kitchen was buzzing with activity as Lucas' two sisters and his mother were busy talking and laughing. Everyone fell silent when they saw her walk in and once more Aubrey began to wonder if she made a mistake.

The older woman smiled and looked at Aubrey, "Come on in, no one here is going to bite," she said as she extended her arms in an inviting hug. She watched as Aubrey timidly walked towards her and embraced the younger woman, "You must be Aubrey. I'm Lucas' mom, Grace, and don't you dare call me ma'am." Grace pulled back and looked at Aubrey, smiling warmly. "I love the color of your hair. You're so pretty. Can I get you some coffee?"

A feeling of easiness fell over her as Aubrey shook her head slightly. "Maybe in a few? Thank you."

"Well whenever you feel like it, help yourself. Coffee mugs are in the cupboard over the stove."

"Thank you," Aubrey said warmly.

Grace let go of Aubrey completely and motioned to the two younger women, "This is Kacy and Natalie."

Aubrey greeted the other women, hugging each one and noticed how beautiful they were. They were both tall, slender and had long luxurious brown hair that fell just past their shoulders. Both women were easily several inches taller than she was and for an instant she wanted to shrink away but suddenly felt her hair being touched.

"I love the color, you have to tell me who did it," Kacy said as she felt the tips of Aubrey's hair. "The last time I had my hair colored they fried it. Haven't had it done since."

"I'd be happy to, my friend Samantha over at 'Elevated' in the mall."

Lucas smiled when he saw Aubrey suddenly engaged with his sisters and felt his mother touching his arm. He looked at her and smiled. "Well?"

Grace had the look of concern on her face and her tone was serious as she kept her voice low, "She's young Lucas, but I trust you know what you're doing. She seems very nice and it's been a long time since I've known you to be this happy. Do you love her?"

Lucas saw his father walk up to them and waited until he had stepped next to them before he answered. "I do, with all my heart. I can honestly see her making me as happy as ..."

"That's all that matters."

"You'd appreciate her work ethic as well dad, she just got promoted to full time status," Lucas said with a sense of pride in his voice.

"Well it sounds like she'll fit right in," Bradley said with a smile.

Just then Lucas felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist and looked back to see Aubrey hugging him tightly.

"I love your sisters, we're going to plan a girls day together and go to the salon so they can get their hair done," Aubrey said jubilantly. She turned slightly and looked at Grace, "May I please have a cup of coffee?"

"Aubrey, if Lucas has brought you here then that means he thinks an awful lot of you which means you don't need to ask. Just consider yourself a part of the family and help yourself sweety. I will warn you though, I'm going to put you to work later."

Aubrey's smile faded when she heard Grace's warning. "Oh?"

Grace smiled, "Tradition around here, the girls and I peel potatoes for the mashed potatoes and since you're here, you can help."

Aubrey stood at attention, "I will gladly help!"

Bradley placed his hand softly on Aubrey's shoulder, "That's when your boyfriend and I go outside and chop wood for the nights fire. Gives all the girls in the house a time to chat while we go out and act like cavemen." Bradley erupted in laughter at the thought of acting like cavemen and was happy when he saw Aubrey laughing as well.

Aubrey walked over to the stove and opened the cabinet above, barely grabbing a coffee mug. She looked behind her and asked Lucas, "Babe, you want one?"

"I could definitely use some caffeine."

Aubrey grabbed another mug and set them on the counters before she poured coffee into both of them. She remembered Grace's words and opened the refrigerator and found the creamer on the door shelf and poured some into both mugs. She put it back and found a spoon sitting on a plate next to the coffee pot and used it to stir the coffee before she rinsed it and put it back. As she took the mugs and turned around, she found Grace smiling at her.

"Fitting right in," Grace said. She looked at Lucas, "You treat her right you hear me mister?"

"Oh leave the boy alone, I'm sure he is. I raised a gentleman after all. Come on, the parade is on."

Aubrey followed Lucas and his father into the living room and saw that the Thanksgiving Day parade started. "Oh I love this! I can't wait to see Snoopy!"

Lucas sat down and pulled Aubrey close to him before he whispered in her ear, "Always the little one aren't you Kitten?"

As she turned slightly, Aubrey winked and whispered back, "Always."

***

"Alright girls, time to start peeling potatoes!" Grace called out. It had been a few hours and everyone had been in the living room talking and watching the parade. The football games were about to start and she knew Bradley would want to watch. She smiled as she knew what her husband was thinking, "No more grumbling, the quicker you boys go and chop that wood the faster you can get back to the games."

Lucas stood up and quickly kissed Aubrey, "See you in a few." He turned to his father, "Come on dad, you heard mom."

Bradley grumbled, "Alright alright. Come on." He eased himself out of his recliner and opened up the sliding door that led to the backyard. He stepped back in quickly, grabbed his flannel jacket and quickly put it on. "Get your coat son. That wind is bitter."

"Just get me an ax and I'll be fine."

"Suit yourself," Bradley said as he walked outside. He waited until Lucas had closed the door before he handed him the ax and placed a large chunk of wood on the stump that had been used for years as a pedestal for chopping wood. He looked up and saw the women in the kitchen and could tell Aubrey was getting along fine with the other women before he turned back to Lucas. "She's young."

"Yea," Lucas said as he swung the ax. The sharp blade easily splitting the log into two pieces with the swing. He waited for his father to set up the next piece and with it, the next comment about Aubrey.

"I'm going to guess you really love her. This is the first girlfriend you've brought over since, well, you know."

Lucas measured his swing before bringing the axehead to bear on the waiting piece of wood, splitting it into two like the one before it. "Yea."

"You know I'm just concerned for your well being. You're my son," Bradley said somberly as he placed another log in place.

"I know," Lucas said as he measured his swing and once again split the log. He gathered his breath and looked at his father, "What's your point dad."

"I just want to make sure you are happy and aren't looking at the sands of time and settling. None of us are getting any younger."

"I'm not settling. She truly makes me happy, and alive. To sound like an idiot she completes me." His eyes stared into his fathers as his chest heaved with each breath.

Bradley stared back into Lucas' eyes before he grabbed another piece of wood and set it down. "Alright, now that we got that settled. You gonna put on a show for her?"

"What?"

Bradley nodded his head, indicating the kitchen window.

Lucas turned and saw Aubrey staring at them and he smiled. A small laugh escaped his lips as he realized what his father was referring to.

Bradley laughed, "Your mother used to do the same damn thing when I'd come out here. She doesn't think I know but I do. I like her Lucas, you take good care of her you hear?"

"I promise dad. Already made that promise to her as well," Lucas said as he smiled at Aubrey.

***

Aubrey felt a hand on her shoulder and barely noticed that Grace had stepped beside her. She smiled at the older woman and then watched Lucas take a measured swing, once again splitting a log into two pieces that went flying in separate directions.

"I used to stare out this very same window and watch his father chop wood. There's just something so manly and sexy about a man swinging an ax isn't there?"

"Oh fuck yes," Aubrey said before she realized what she had said. She quickly put her hand over her mouth and turned flush, "Oh gosh, I am so sorry."

Grace laughed, "Quite alright dear. I used to say some things along those lines myself when I was closer to your age."

Aubrey continued to stare out the window as Lucas swung the ax with precision and brute strength as his father set the next piece.

"You really love him don't you?"

"Huh?" Aubrey heard the question but was puzzled by it. She looked at Grace as she heard the sound of the ax hitting the next log.

"I know that look Aubrey," Grace said softly. "You're really in love with him and that makes me happy." She turned and looked at Kacy and Natalie, "Now when are you two going to find some decent men to bring home?"

Kacy dropped a potato on the counter, "Mom!"

"Aubrey took the last one mom," Natalie said as she laughed.

"Well let's hope not," Grace said in a mockingly serious tone.

"No I didn't, my friend Shae has a boyfriend who is incredibly sweet."

Kacy looked at Aubrey sternly, "Thanks Aubrey, now she's really going to start ragging on us because other women are getting the good guys!" She couldn't hold her serious tone and immediately started laughing.

Natalie started laughing as well which caused Grace and Aubrey to join in as well.

***

Everyone sat in the living room and watched the television as they conversed. Lucas sat on one recliner with Aubrey on his lap while his father sat on the other one with Grace on the couch with her daughters. They had all just finished dessert and while everyone else was off for the entire weekend, Lucas and Aubrey both had to be at the mall first thing in the morning.

"You ready to get going baby? We both have to be up early," Lucas said to Aubrey in a hushed tone.

"Do we have to? I love it here," Aubrey said as she pouted.

"We can always come back."

"I know," Aubrey said as she eased herself off of Lucas' lap and helped him up.

Lucas looked at everyone else, "Alright, we have to get going. Have to be up before the sun."

Bradley got up and shook Lucas' hand before he pulled Aubrey into a hug. "It was really nice meeting you Aubrey."

Aubrey smiled warmly, "It was so nice to meet you as well." She turned and hugged Grace who was waiting with open arms. "And you as well Grace."

"You take care of him alright sweety?"

Aubrey glanced at Lucas quickly, "I promise."

By then Natalie and Kacy had walked up and hugged their brother and Aubrey well. Natalie spoke first, "Don't forget, after Christmas when things calm down, we have to get together."

"Seriously, we need to have a girls' day," Kacy said.

"I promise!" Aubrey said with a big smile.

Lucas looked at Natalie, "Hey sis, you still doing that mobile coffee shop thing?"

"I sure am, think I finally found the right trailer to."

Aubrey eyed Lucas curiously, "Mobile coffee shop?"

Natalie smiled and started speaking before Lucas could explain, "I work at Stan's Bakery in downtown and people are always asking for lattes and cappuccinos and such, but he barely fits in the space he has so all he can offer is drip coffee. That's when I got it in my head to have a food truck that only does coffee. A truck is too big so I figured a trailer and I could sell Stan's baked goods as well. Helps us both out."