Forgotten Memory

Story Info
A forgotten memory is awoken, a tale of gentle eroticism.
8.9k words
4.62
3.8k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers

Strange how a tune, a particular smell or even a moment in a movie can bring memories to the surface that have lain hidden for years. That's what happened here. As I wrote it down, I remembered more details, but I have used exaggeration and even a little invention to make a complete narrative. It's a gentle memory of voyeurism, exhibitionism, and discovery, not sex, at least not for me. I hope you enjoy it.

All references are to people who are over eighteen. Many names have been changed.

My partner Matt and I were lying in bed watching a movie on tv. It was one of those just bad enough to watch romantic comedy mysteries where it won't really matter if you doze here and there. Matt was doing just that. The main character was at the bar on a hotel patio somewhere in the Caribbean. In the background the hotel guests were watching models on a low catwalk showing off some stylish evening wear.

I might have been ready to drift off too, but that scene took me suddenly back to a moment in my life I had not thought of in years. It was the third week of June, exams were done, goodbye to high school. Two of my girl friends and I were on a week's vacation in Jamaica. We had all got accepted into the universities of our choice and would soon be going our separate ways beginning in the fall.

Our families had always been close, and the trip was a graduation present from our parents. It was actually a present in cash and it was our choice to spend it on this trip. While I had spent time at an all-girls school in England; for Mary and Kate it would be the first time away from home without parents. Our parents figured that together we would keep each other safe, and they had to accept that in three months we would all have flown the coop anyway. In my case back to Europe. Of course, we each got an earful of advice on staying out of trouble.

Our chosen destination was a small adults-only resort hotel close to Runaway Bay about an hour's ride from the Montego Bay airport along the North coast towards Ocho Rios. I think it's been redeveloped since. It was already dark when we arrived but the warm breezes and fragrant scents that greeted us were a welcome indeed. As we ate our dinner, we excitedly discussed the things we wanted to do. Tomorrow would be beach time but at some point, we would want to explore a bit of the island.

We were eating outside on one end of a large...patio, I guess, which enclosed an infinity pool. At the far end by the bandshell people were listening to a singer and a small band which alternated between reggae and calypso favorites including timeless Bob Marley classics. When we finished eating, we gravitated in that direction only stopping when we reached the pool bar. We stood there listening while we sipped our yellow bird cocktails. I sensed the others were as thrilled as I was by the whole atmosphere, the gentle breeze and the sounds of surf lapping the shore. I wondered what my parents would think as we each ordered a second 'yellow bird'. There was a delicious sense of forbidden pleasures. At home I was allowed one glass of wine on special occasions.

We danced together as a threesome and before long we were all ready to head up to our room and its three rather narrow single beds. After the usual preparations we were ready for bed. It wasn't our first 'sleep-over' and so undressing wasn't a big deal, and I slipped between the sheets naked as is my usual practice when the weather is warm. With the gentle swish of the ceiling fan in my ears I don't think I even remember falling asleep.

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

I was awakened by the sound of the shower and Mary appeared wrapped in her towel. Looking around I saw that Kate like me was just waking up. Moving quickly, I got to the shower while she was still realizing where we were. Twenty minutes later we were all enjoying a delicious breakfast and half an hour after that we picked up towels and carried our bags to the beach. The beach was not particularly wide, but the nice soft sand felt good as we removed our flipflops and picked them up. In all it was maybe a hundred and fifty yards long. I remember the near end was dominated by sports equipment and some guests were already busy with canoes and surfboards.

"The far end looks quieter," Kate suggested, and we walked in that direction. I was just putting my stuff down when she said, "The beach goes a little further I can see beyond these trees."

I picked up my bag again as she and Mary were already moving through the curtain of sea-grape. The beach beyond was deserted. It stretched another seventy yards or so. We were moving forward when Mary pointed to the sign; it read 'clothing optional section'. We all giggled.

"Come on," said Kate. "there's nobody here and this looks like the best part of the beach anyway."

As I remember it, we moved well away from the sea-grape to about halfway down this stretch of beach before putting down our towels. Taking off my top and shorts I felt the warmth of the early sun on my bikini clad body. Kate and Mary did the same, except Mary didn't stop there. She reached behind her and undid her bikini top and dropped it on her towel. She didn't make a show of it; just did it as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I think Kate was as surprised as I was but neither of us said anything as Mary took out her sunscreen, and began applying it to her arms, breasts, and stomach before bending to do her legs. I remember realizing that her tits already had a light tan, maybe she'd been to a tanning parlour. Not me, I'd always heard those places could be dangerous.

I couldn't stop watching. I mean I'm not a 'les' or anything but she looked so beautiful, and she had breasts to die for. I'd guess a 36 C, full and rounded, but standing firm without the support of a bra. I was quite envious. I mean I liked my body, I was tall and slim, five foot ten but my bra size of 34 A hadn't really changed since I was sixteen. My breasts were round and firm but not full like hers. At school I had often been called 'beanpole' or worse. Now people, my friends at least, were saying I looked more like a fashion model.

"Jealous?" asked Kate, "I am."

"A little," I said, "You have nothing to worry about."

Kate's breasts were bigger and really filled her bikini top and without underwired support they drooped a little. Like me she had applied sunscreen before we left the room. So had Mary, but not on her breasts. I think she reapplied everywhere not to make it too obvious.

"You're the one with the figure of a model," Kate replied. That was certainly better than 'beanpole'.

We each chose a lounger. I remember pulling mine into the shade of the umbrella as I wanted a tan but not a burn. Although my hair is naturally a really dark brown, my skin is pale, and I burn easily. Some time later I was deep in my book when I sensed movement in front of me. Looking up I saw a couple walking in front of us. She gave a little wave and he said, "Hi!" as they continued another twenty feet or so. I couldn't help watching as they spread a beach sheet beside one of the umbrellas and put down their bags.

Straight away she pulled her sundress over her head and slid her bikini bottoms down her legs, and there she was, stark naked. Obviously not for the first time, as I noticed she had a nice all over tan and no tan lines; perhaps her bum area was a little paler but not much. Despite my sunglasses it was pretty obvious I was looking, and I tore my eyes away and back to my book. I rolled on my side in that direction with the book in front of me, as the guy unbuttoned his shirt and folded it neatly on the nearby lounger. I guessed they were about ten years older than us, or just into their thirties.

He applied sunscreen to her back and gave her the tube as he unbuckled his belt and slid off his shorts, no speedo, no nothing. Well, I shouldn't say nothing; I mean he was obviously a man with the usual body parts, although I had zero experience of seeing such things in the flesh so to speak. Something inside me gave a little twitch as he began applying sunscreen to himself. As the pair of them stood there helping each other with the hard-to-reach parts, I realized Mary and Kate's gazes were as fixed as mine.

The woman whispered something to the man, he looked our way and chuckled. She gave his thing a cheeky little pat before lying down of her front. It hung out a little from his body and I wondered if it were a normal size. I'm not suggesting it was necessarily any bigger than would be normal, just at that time I had no gauge to go by. I guessed it was about four inches, a little chubby but not stiff, not what I'd heard described as a 'hard'. He turned towards us and gave a wave and then sat down beside her and also turned over on to his front. We looked at each other I think we were all bright red with embarrassment but at least Kate and I had our sunglasses on.

"I'm going for a swim," said Mary. She dropped her bikini bottoms and headed naked the short distance to the ocean. I looked at Kate and she looked at me and we stripped off our bikinis, tops and bottoms, and followed Mary into the ocean. I remember how liberating it was to feel the ocean against my naked skin. I hadn't even skinny dipped in a pool up to that time. There was that marvellous feeling of naughtiness about it as well. I remember the pull of the waves against my thatch of pubic hair as I stood up in waist deep water. My nipples were super hard jutting out a full inch or more. Did I mention my nipples are naturally long? They are almost half an inch most of the time but double that when I'm seriously aroused, a source of real embarrassment at that age.

I remember revelling in the sheer sexiness of it. I stood side on to the couple who were sitting up talking. They looked our way and I saw the man do a double take, then look away and then look back as he said something to the woman. A minute later they both got up and came towards us. I knew he was heading directly towards me, but I had turned away to look out and up over the ocean. Of course, from where the way he was coming he would still have a splendid view of my erect nipples.

I had never experienced the thrill of the exhibitionist before. I turned back as I sensed his approach. The water was up to his thighs, and I could quite easily see the effect my nipples were having on him. His penis was sticking out horizontally to his body. I saw his wife or girlfriend or whatever she was noticed too. Although I still had my sunglasses on, she saw my glance in her direction and laughed. Then she started talking to Kate and Mary.

"Hi, I'm David, " the man said holding out his hand as the water level reached his waist.

"Hello, I'm Liddy," I replied and for some reason I took off my sunglasses at the same moment as I looked down to see the tip of you know what poking above the water. I promptly looked up and put them back on. Silly mistake, if I had kept them on, I could have glanced down without the focus of my gaze being quite as obvious. I hadn't seen one this close before and I was fascinated.

"Have you just arrived? I haven't seen you before."

"Yes, we got in yesterday evening. Judging by your tans you've been here a while."

"Just over a week, but we live a fairly nudist lifestyle. It was my wife who got me started six years ago. We belong to a local sun club and go to resorts like this one whenever we can."

As he was talking, I was gradually moving towards the shore. Of course, he was moving with me and voilà his erection was clear of the water. It must now be closer to six inches long. I wasn't sure if he was fully erect, but it must be close because it was pointing up a bit like the drawings in Sex Ed. I was very conscious of it and trying not to stare. It was giving me goosebumps or something. He seemed unaware of it or was not the least self-conscious, because we continued to talk as Mary, Kate, and his wife, who was called Ronnie, joined us.

"You seem to be keeping this young lady entertained," she said. I actually laughed and he looked confused. Ronnie pointed at his erection, and he grinned and blushed but only briefly.

"If they go to nude beaches, I'm sure they've seen one before. It's not my fault such a bevy of naked beauties have that effect on me."

"At their age I doubt they do. Besides most men on nude beaches seem perfectly able to keep their cool. Why don't you admit you are just oversexed."

"Well, I apologize ladies, if it offends you but I can assure you there's not much I can do about it."

"If you'll excuse us," Ronnie said, "I have a cure that will work well at least for a time."

As she took his hand and led him away from us into deeper water. As I began swimming, I wondered what she meant. I'm a good swimmer and was soon well away from the shore. When I turned, I looked around and saw Ronnie and David together in the water at the far end of the beach. I was about to wave when the penny dropped. They were doing it in the ocean. Her legs were round his waist and he held her shoulders and they were both moving vigorously. It looked amazing and I found my hand seeking my clit as I trod water and pretended not to watch. I don't know how long they had been at it. I had swum out quite a long way and not particularly quickly, but it was soon over, and they separated and swam around for a bit as I swam leisurely back towards my lounger.

"Did you see that?" I remember saying.

"Of course," said Mary, "They were fucking in the ocean, fucking awesome!" She had a habit of being quite crude at times. She was always coy about whether she was still a virgin. Kate and I certainly were, but I knew Mary was adventurous and knew a lot more boys.

Her cure certainly worked. When they emerged from the ocean ten minutes later David's penis was half its previous length and girth, smaller than when I'd first seen it. More what I'd always expected them to look like, although intellectually I knew about erections and had not been confused about what I was seeing. We were sitting reading when Ronnie came over.

"I apologize if we embarrassed you. Probably not what you were expecting but it's really the only way. Please don't file a complaint."

"Not a problem," said Mary who was always first to speak for us, "Perfectly natural...hope you enjoyed it too?" she added with a grin.

Ronnie just smiled but did not commit herself.

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

For myself, I couldn't really believe everything that had already happened on our first morning from my going nude, something I had not anticipated, to our nudist neighbours frolicking (to put it politely) in the ocean. Back at the hotel we each showered by the pool before lunch. As we ate our club sandwiches and drank Red Stripe, we discussed our morning and other things. It turned out Mary quite often sunbathed topless and sometimes nude at home in their back yard.

"I only go nude when I know my folks are out for several hours. It's very private and they don't mind me being topless, but my dad would freak if he found me naked, especially swimming in the pool."

I could imagine. Mine would freak at the thought that I might be topless even down here or so I thought at the time. How much I had yet to discover!

That first afternoon I remember that several more guests appeared and dotted themselves around the seventy yards of 'optional' beach. Most got naked although two women chose only to remove their tops. One man of about forty dressed in t-shirt and shorts walked up and down the entire length of this area of beach twice spending time lingering in front of the naked women before finally going back to the other beach.

"Perv!" said Kate, voicing what all the women must have been thinking.

Ronnie came over and said the same thing to us. She and David had arrived not long before the man arrived. Judging by David's condition I think she must have bedded him before allowing him out. I must say she was positively glowing so I think it must have been very satisfactory for her too.

Everyone was very well behaved, lots of nudity but no erections or other obvious hanky-panky, as my gran would say ('hanky-panky' that is; I can't imagine her saying 'erections'). Later, with our swimsuits on we went for a swim in the hotel pool and followed that with beers before heading up to the room. After showering I remember we examined each other's bodies and only found a few mildly red patches. That was encouraging considering how long we'd been nude. After that I think we tried on the other swimsuits we'd brought.

"You need to shave," said Kate. I looked down and saw what she meant. It wasn't a bikini, it was my new lightning blue one-piece, high French cut on the thigh; the material at the crotch barely covering my vulva. Strands of my dark brown hair were visible on both sides.

"Woops!" I said. I had only ever really trimmed that area with scissors, and I said so.

"I'll help you." said Kate and I gave her my razor as she brought over the shaving gel. I do shave my legs and armpits after all. It tickled a bit as she went down the sides.

"No too much. I don't want a full Brazilian."

She left a broad strip covering my mons and proceeded to carefully shave down my pussy lips from my clit to between my legs. As she did so I tried to distract myself by saying, "Ronnie's a funny name."

"It's short for Veronica, you duffus!" Mary replied, as Kate held my lips apart with one hand and ran the razor down with the other, I felt a little spasm in my groin, and my nipples stiffened.

"You enjoying this?" She was aware of it too.

"I'm not a 'Les', no!" I said. She just laughed.

"No one said you were, but you are not dead either. I'd be turned on if anyone were doing this for me."

I do remember the feel of the razor moving on my labia was quite a turn-on and I remember she had me turn around so she could check for hairs in my bum crack. When she was finished, she cleaned me up with a warm facecloth and then rubbed some of the after-sun on the freshly shaved area. I swear she intentionally played with my clit as she applied it. She shocked me by kissing me down there before hopping back to her feet.

"All done!" she said and laughed. She ran her fingers lightly across my rock-hard nipples and stood up.

Around seven we decided it was time to go eat. We picked up more beers and found a table. There was just the one restaurant situated on the large patio, Our table was on the ocean-side, and we drank our beers slowly as we watched the sun set into the ocean and darkness surrounded the brightly lit patio.

I remember the menu had some fairly standard options for international tastes, mostly North or Latin American, but also some Caribbean specialities and the chef's daily specials. I can't say what we ordered but I do remember that as we ate, we were treated to a magic show. I felt very at home already although it was only our second evening. We had just ordered dessert when the manageress came over to our table.

"May I join you for a moment? " While she was addressing all of us, she seemed to be mostly looking at me. We all nodded, and Kate pulled out a chair for her and we introduced ourselves.

"My name is Yvonne and my husband, Roberto, and I are the managers of this hotel resort," again we all nodded, "We hope you are enjoying your stay."

We said we were and then she said, "We...I have a favour to ask you." We all looked at her with growing curiosity, "Well, really you... Lidia, is it?"

"Just Liddy," I said, "It's a nickname, my initials are L D."

I remember the other two looking at me while I looked at Yvonne, trying to imagine what she could want from me.

"We have arranged a fashion show to feature the creations of some of our local designers and ..."

Before she could go further Kate and Mary burst out laughing. Yvonne was clearly startled.

DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers