Forgotten Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sight that greeted me when I entered the tent was Jahmar. He was starting to ease off the Bermudas. The boys were usually as casual about their nakedness as the other models. As I watched Yvonne was holding a pure white speedo. He turned partially away from her and as he was finally able to let the shorts drop to his ankles. His liberated penis sprang out, and I got a clear side on view as he stepped from the shorts. It was definitely aroused hanging well away from his body.

He turned and glanced at me as I undid my top and let my bottoms drop too. For a second we faced each other completely naked. I felt a spasm of excitement in my groin and my nipples were instantly hard and erect. He saw and I had the full-frontal experience as his penis raised towards me almost to the horizontal but still with a bit of a droop. God! It was long and thick. I saw Yvonne's eyes roll as the tip must have come into her view. She moved sideways. I guess to confirm what she was seeing. As I turned towards Jasmine I heard Yvonne call, "Jonathan, I need you now."

Jasmine handed me the almost non-existent bikini. "Hurry," she said.

With her help I quickly had everything in place, although I felt completely naked. I took my position once more behind Bella at the curtain. As she stepped out, I turned my head and saw Jonathan in the white speedo. He didn't quite fill the pouch as Jahmar would have done. I didn't see Jahmar and it was time to go. I walked out into the sunlight again and felt the warmth on my erect nipples which must be pushing hard against the tiny pieces of pale-yellow fabric that covered them. I was wearing a waist length fine linen wrap draped across my shoulders, but I doubted it hid my dark nipples.

As I walked my mind was on that penis. It had looked huge, frightening and exciting. I caught the eyes of men, and a few women fix on my super-erect nipples as I passed. Most smiled but a couple frowned in disapproval. "Suck it up!" I admonished them silently as I continued. Just then I felt the side string of my bikini bottom being pulled and the front fell and material such as it was vanished behind my bum. I turned in a fury to see two very embarrassed parents as their toddler gripped the material and started to chew on it.

"She's teething," explained the woman, "I'm so sorry."

I saw Deshayn approaching and turned and walked on.

"Suck it up!" I told myself as I walked bottomless between the tables. Although the resort was 'adults only' I knew toddlers under two were allowed. Many if not most tables must have seen what had happened and there was much whispering and some pointing from tables further away. The eyes watching me now wavered between my nipples and the nicely shaved pussy below my patch of hair. I felt myself blushing but rather than embarrassed, I was excited and aroused by the eyes around me.

Back in the tent I found news of the incident was already known. "Sorry, I don't have the bottoms," I said to Jasmine, stating the obvious. She just pulled me to her and hugged me.

Yvonne hurried over holding the red one-piece. "You don't have to," she said, as she held; it up, but I had already handed the bikini top to Jasmine and took the one-piece from her. As I pulled it on there was quiet applause from those within the tent including Jahmar now wearing his regular jeans. Bella had already left when I reached the opening. Yvonne was there and held me a moment before releasing me. "Go," was all she said.

As I walked, I realized I was number twenty, there were no more costumes to come. I saw Jay vanish into the tent. People were smiling at me, and some gave little claps of applause. The couple with the toddler were gone. As I turned onto the home stretch, I saw Bella nearing the tent. I returned my gaze to the tables I was passing and grinned at Kate and Mary.

Inside the tent all the models were lined up and the steps were in place. I joined them as Yvonne then led us up to the stage. Once there we were each being introduced in turn, and I saw them each step forward to applause. I stood close behind Bella who was just ahead of me and screening me from the audience. As she stepped back to applause, I heard my name and the words, "our brave and wonderful volunteer model," and I stepped forward. There was a gasp and then wild applause, even from the models around me. I had taken a moment to detach the shoulder straps and roll the top tightly to my waist in a monokini as Yvonne had described.

With bare breasts and fully erect nipples I waved to the audience and then stepped back. Yvonne was speechless for a second. Then she introduced Jasmine and thanked her and all her suppliers for their work. As she explained when and where the costumes would be available for sale, I rolled the top back up to cover my breasts again and fastened the shoulder straps. After all I didn't want any unintended nipple slips.

Back in the tent Mary and Kate were allowed to join me as everyone stood around in various states of undress drinking the champagne, actually it was Spanish Cava. The other models all came over to sincerely thank and congratulate me, which was really sweet. I asked Bella if she ever came to the nude beach, and she laughed and said she would never be nude in public. She wasn't a prude it was just something she or the other ladies wouldn't do.

I don't remember other parts of the holiday in detail. I'm sure we had another great free dinner that night and that there were more visits to the nude beach before we came home. I think I probably saw Jahmar there again, but never in his aroused state, and I know I never got to know him. I certainly returned home a virgin just as I left. I would be well into university before I lost my cherry on a ski trip. One last thing, when Yvonne was thanking me again, she reminded me I could pick a dress and a swimsuit as my reward. I picked the short black cocktail dress and hesitated between the two one-piece swimsuits.

"Take them both," interrupted Jasmine, "You were amazing; you deserve them. We are getting lots of sales, especially of the one-piece with the roll-down option. You certainly sold that."

I was to spend the rest of that summer at home in the States and had my first chance to get intimate with a boy, but he was nothing like Jahmar.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023