Forgotten Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are always teasing her she should be a model," said Mary, "That's what you are going to ask her, isn't it?"

As I have already explained, I am quite tall, about five-ten and was at that age was very slim with my small but pert breasts.

"Yes," admitted Yvonne laughing. She looked at me.

"We do this once a month, or every two weeks in the high season, December to mid-April. As I said it's mostly to support our local clothing industry. One of the regular models is sick and looking at you, I guessed you must have some modeling experience."

"No, none," I said, "Like my friends said, they just tease me, saying I look like a model."

"You do! I watched you walk in here. You are a natural. Would you be prepared to give it a try? There are two shows each at : the 'evening wear' show tomorrow evening at seven-thirty and then on Saturday afternoon around four-thirty. As you aren't a professional model we can't pay you, but you can pick an item from each show to keep."

"It's very flattering but I'd be terrified. Sorry."

"Think about it. Each show is about forty minutes. The Friday show will be on the bandshell stage, which as you have probably seen is just high enough that our guests can see what is happening. There is a short extension to the stage to complete the runway the models walk on. The Saturday show is more informal, and the models just walk around between the tables. There is nothing to worry about, the other models will be happy to show you how it's done. We'll be so grateful if you agree, Liddy; we really don't have a back-up."

She turned to my friends. "Convince her. You know she can do it and she'll regret it if she doesn't. By the way your drinks tab tonight is covered and after each show you will all get a free dinner. I'm relying on you, all of you."

She left and to my surprise my friends really encouraged me to do it. By the time I had drunk two "yellow birds" I was definitely considering it.

That evening I lay in bed awake processing everything that had happened that day as I listened to their soft rhythmic breathing. I was still debating with myself whether I should accept the job of modeling, wondering if I could or should do it. The prospect was exciting. In spite of their teasing, or perhaps because of it, I had often wondered what it would be like to be a model. I was naturally reserved and shy yet loved it when I was the centre of attention. Only three weeks ago I had received a special award on stage at the graduation ceremony and was thrilled when teachers and the entire school audience had applauded.

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

I was still debating when I awoke, but at breakfast when Yvonne approached me, I immediately said 'yes', and both Mary and Kate gave whispered cheers and a silent 'high five', where their hands did not quite touch each other. Yvonne asked if I could meet her at four-thirty so I could meet the other models and find out the drill. Apparently, tonight's show would begin at seven-thirty or shortly thereafter. By then most people would have eaten or perhaps be enjoying dessert, coffee, and liqueurs.

When she left, we finished our breakfasts; then the three of us got ready to go to the beach. There wasn't a bar on the nude area which was probably a good thing as it meant we stuck to our bottles of water. Once again there was no one on the beach when we arrived, and we went tour usual spot at the umbrellas about halfway along. We had been settled the for a good thirty minutes when I noticed two young guys arrive. I figured they were close to our age, not more than a year or two older. The white one was wearing blue beach shorts, quite close fitting not baggy, and his black companion was wearing a multi-coloured speedo and I could see right way he filled it nicely as it had a pouch front.

The white dude sat down while the black guy did a handstand and walked around on his hands for about a minute before landing back on his feet. I had not seen him look our way but maybe he knew he had an audience. Maybe the white dude was his audience, maybe they were gay. Who knew? That was when Ronnie and Davis appeared. They chatted with the two boys before heading our way. They said, "Good Morning!" as the went to their usual spot. I was longing to ask about the boys but felt I should wait.

"You missed it."

I had been in my book and Kate's words interrupted me. She was standing close to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Those boys," and she pointed. I looked round and saw nothing but their towels at first. Then I realized that thrown on their respective towels were the blue beach shorts and the multi-coloured speedo. That's when I saw them swimming in the sea.

"Didn't see much, but nice tight butts," she continued, "but still worth it."

"Perv," I said, but I was sorry to have missed it. She just laughed.

Twenty minutes later with our sunglasses on we happened to be strolling down that end of the beach when they came out. They waved at us as we walked by then turned at the sea grape and walked back.

"Hello! I'm Jahmar; you can call me Jam," said the young black man holding out his hand to Mary, "He's Jonathan," he continued as he pointing to his white friend who was just picking up his towel. Even though she had her sunglasses on he must have caught the slight bob of her head as she shook his hand and said, "Hi, a pleasure!" I know I did because I think none of us missed the slight twitch of his flaccid penis which repeated as their hands made contact. Just twitches, not much, just enough to show it...he was alive, as Kate had phrased it later. In its flaccid state it hung down maybe five inches, quite a bit longer and thicker than David's or Jonathan's for that matter from what I had seen.

As Mary introduced us, we all had the pleasure of shaking his hand. Then he picked up his towel and wrapped it around himself as Jonathan had already done. He did say, "see you later but I think it was meant mostly for Mary or her breasts. Sadly, there really wasn't any invitation to us to sit with them so we went back to our towels. I looked back and saw them both drying themselves. By the time I sat down they had their swimsuits on again.

I didn't swim although the others did. I was beginning to wonder if I had made a good decision in agreeing to this fashion show. Had my ego got the better of me? What if I looked like a fool? I was starting to hope the regular model had made a miraculous recovery. If not, would I back out? Absolutely not, I would fulfill my commitment whatever the consequences.

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

After lunch we took a break in our room. The girls teased me about my role in the fashion shows now that I had committed. It was all good humoured, not mean, and I tried not to let it get to me. When they went back to the beach, I decided to go for a swim in the shaded area of the pool instead. I would still have to shower after, but I wouldn't have to deal with sand, and I'd be limiting my risk of sunburn.

At four-thirty I was waiting nervously when Yvonne came up to me on the patio.

"Thank you again for doing this. Come and I'll introduce you to the show director and the other models." She led me over to a large tent that was erected behind the bandshell where the entertainment generally took place. There were four people inside, all four were women. All were locals. One was clearly the director, she looked to be in her late thirties, early forties. The others were early to mid-twenties. Yvonne introduced me to everyone; the director's name was Jasmine. To my eyes the other girls were all stunningly beautiful and my nervousness grew. There were cloth screens behind which we could change costumes. The toilets were just across a pathway at the back of the bandshell, but they were also open to the guests of the hotel.

First, we went to look at the costumes that were on the rack, while Jasmine described the materials and fit. I would model four costumes and the three girls would each model five. My first one involved a translucent cream blouse and a teal pant suit with flared trouser legs, quite sharp. My next outfit had the same blouse with an open-fronted, deep brown bolero jacket and a floor length skirt in the matching colour with a side slit to my upper thigh that would open teasingly as I walked. I'd seen outfits like this but never worn one.

The third outfit was the classic little black cocktail dress. I thought it was quite demure until I held it up. I saw it only came to mid thigh but was assured that that was the intended length. My last outfit was a very pale champagne coloured evening dress, floor length, the front was open to my navel. It hung in such a way that the sides of my breasts were slightly exposed. When I tried it on, I looked in the mirror and saw that once again my nipples were visible through the fabric. The director said she thought that I was just overly sensitive to them. Other people would not notice in the speed of the show.

The speed was something I had not understood. We were all dressed in our first costumes at the start that part was easy. To exhibit nineteen costumes in forty minutes means a new costume hits the runway every two minutes. The walk up and down the runway takes just over three minutes. As Yvonne and then Jasmine introduced the show, Bella, the first model, was standing waiting at the top of the steps at stage level. Then she went through the curtain on to the runway.

The show had begun. I had come wearing a neutral-coloured bra but saw it wouldn't really work with the dresses. In fact, I found it showed through the blouse, when I'd I tried it on. I would probably have to be bra-less. Now as I waited my turn, I saw that without the bra my nipples were somewhat visible through the translucent fabric. Maybe, that was intentional, but my nipples are quite prominent and dark. Too late to worry.

I was watching in nervous anticipation as two minutes later Deshayn, the second model, began her walk. I could look out and watch as they crossed on the runway. Then Bella, the first model, is back and changing, but I am already up the steps by the curtain as the third model is starting her walk. I don't remember her name, let's call her Jay. Two minutes later and it's my turn.

I walk through the curtain and see that Jay's on her way back. We cross and then I'm out at the end on the runway and turning. I'm walking back, Where's Bella? Right on cue she appears through the curtain, and we cross. I'm no sooner through the curtain and down the steps than Jasmine is there ready to hand me the bolero jacket and the flared pants. Forget the changing curtain, I'm stripping off the pantsuit and she grabs it. I see Deshayn moving towards the curtain ready to go. Jay is stark naked and pulling a dress over her head. I figure I have six minutes at most to take off my first costume and put on the next one ready to go back out.

I still have the blouse but now I have the jacket which will cover my nipples. With the pants on and I step back into my high heels. In the mirror I see the side slit open. It shows my pink panties. Reaching through the slit I pull the underwear down to my ankles. I step out of the heels and drop the panties on the ground and step back into the heels. Jasmine is there to pick up everything as I hurry up the four steps to the curtain. I'm in time Jay has just turned. I pause, take a deep breath, and go out.

As I turn at the end of the runway, I feel the side slit open towards the audience. Do I hear a collective intake of breath or am I imagining it? No time to think as I cross with Bella and re-enter the tent. Shoes off, vest off, blouse off, pants off, it's Yvonne, who hands me the cocktail dress. As I begin to slide it over my head, I catch the reflection of my naked body in the mirror and it's kind of a rush. Yvonne helps me settle the dress in place. Back into the high heels and I'm on my way again. Jay gives a sly wink as we pass, and I am back out to the end of the runway. I'm briefly aware that the closest tables can probably see right up the short dress to my naked pussy, as I take that momentary pause before turning back. I am exhilarated. I pass Bella and I'm back in the tent.

Jasmine stands with my last costume, the evening gown, as the cocktail dress comes over my head and I'm naked again. I step into the gown and as I pull it up, she lifts the straps over my shoulders. In the mirror I see that the back only begins at the top of my bum, my entire back is exposed. Well, no tan lines thanks to the nude beach. I am more concerned about adjusting the front, so it hangs appropriately exposing just the side of my breasts.

However, when I look in the mirror again, I realize the silk is so light it is practically see-through. I feel a little jump somewhere inside me and my nipples stiffen in response. It's then that I see my dark pussy patch is faintly visible as well and I realize the other girls all had full Brazilians, not a hair in sight. As I pass through the curtain for the last time, I feel my nipples pressing against the silk and the sensation is even more arousing.

As I pass Bella every nerve end in my body is alive. With each stride I feel the material stroking my pussy hair. I am decidedly moist down there but at least that's something they won't see. I pause and as I turn a breath of the evening breeze catches the fabric exposing my right breast and my jutting nipple stops it from closing again. I give my shoulders a shake as I don't want to draw attention by putting my hand there, by now I'm on my way back and I decide to ignore it. I see Bella's eyes pop as she comes towards me in her fifth and last outfit.

Jasmine is standing at the curtain as I come through. She whispers "Bravo" and gives my shoulders a light pat as I go down the steps. I am out of my shoes and have the dress around my ankles when I realize I'm done and suddenly I am more conscious of my nakedness than I have been the entire time. Then Jasmine is beside me urging me to put the gown on again. "Every model on stage for finale," she says. I just have time before we all go out together with Jasmine onto the bandshell stage and take a bow, which very briefly exposes both breasts but this time we are well back from the audience.

My heartrate settles as Yvonne is making closing remarks thanking Jasmine and the models. As the applause dies, we leave the stage while Yvonne continues talking about how purchases can be made; then thanking the audience for their attention and promoting tomorrow's lunchtime swimwear show. Back in the tent we all take off our costumes and stand around naked as a waitress brings us glasses of champagne. I thought I'd feel embarrassed, but I don't as the other models all congratulate me.

It's eight-forty by the time I join Mary and Kate at their table. They leap up to congratulate me but allow me to order before they start peppering me with questions and their own observations. Kate is amazed that I went commando as she put it, but Mary just said that's what models do. I explained that the pace is frantic, and the costumes might allow a minimal G-string but not much else; I was just following the other models. I don't remember much about the rest of the evening. I think we hung out for a bit and drank our favourite yellow birds. It was the next day before they regaled me with tales of how they had seen my pubic hair when the slit on my pants opened and my vag in the cocktail dress. I was already well aware of my exposed nipple. They found it all hilarious; I found it exciting.

What time we got up and what we did in the morning I don't remember. I remember meeting up with Yvonne again in the tent around two pm. When the other models were all there, she took us outside and walked us along the path we were to follow. It wound in a generally clockwise loop between the tables where people might be enjoying a cocktail, a glass of wine or a beer. Halfway through the walk-through Jahmar and Jonathan appeared and apologized to Jasmine for being late. She tutt-tutted and said, "You boys do this every time. However, it's the same set-up as last month so Jasmine just needs to show you your costumes and check the fittings with everyone."

After we finished the walkthrough, we went back to the tent and Jasmine took me behind one of the cloth screens to show me the costumes she had picked for me. My first costume was a one-piece swimsuit in emerald and white with gold highlights. It looked sensational and I was already sure this was the suit I would pick for my own after the show was over. It was very high cut on my thighs but there was sufficient material in the crotch to cover the essentials. The material was so light I almost felt naked when I put it on. It had a satiny feel and the cups in the top had a light lining that fit my breasts like a glove. Yes, this was the one I had to have, sexy but as a one -piece I could wear it on any beach or in any pool.

Then next two were bikinis. The first, a blend of purple and gold, had a full bra and bottoms; the second, a pale, almost translucent, yellow was definitely 'micro' with a patch of material over each areola and nipple but with much of the curve of the breast exposed. The bottom again covered the essentials. At least it did after Yvonne produced a razor and gel and after asked if I was okay with her removing a centimeter or so from the top of my pubic patch. When she had done that, she asked me again if I was comfortable that I could wear it. It was smaller than anything I would ever have dreamt of wearing but I said, "Of course." even though I had butterflies in my stomach. I suspected my dark pubic patch might be detectable but after the previous show I figured I was game for anything.

My last one was another one-piece. It was deep red and made of the same light satiny fabric; it had to be some form of nylon spandex. This time there were no cups in the top, so it literally followed the shape of your body; fine for my body type as my breasts are self-supporting. Yvonne whispered, "The shoulder straps are detachable so it can be worn strapless and because it is so thin you can even roll it down to a monokini and the rolled material just looks like a belt around your waist."

I also had wraps to wear with each costume and most were gossamer thin except the one that was a large sort of crochet mesh which really did not hide a thing. Wraps they might be but hardly 'cover-ups'. I was so involved in what I needed to know I had no idea what else was going on. The other models seemed not to need Jasmine's help to know what to wear or how to wear it, not just the girls but the boys too. I don't know where the time had gone but it was already after four and we hurried to get our first costumes on.

It turned out each of the girls would be wearing four swimsuits while the boys would each model two. The order was less symmetrical. I was to go third, then seventh, then fourteenth, then twentieth. Unlike the previous show there would be no steps and no stage. We would be walk straight out of the tent and continue walking between the tables occupied by guests of the resort. These would include lunch guests who had only come for lunch and the fashion show.

All I knew was that we would leave the tent at two-minute intervals, but the walk took longer that the previous night's catwalk. Jay was up first, two minutes later it was Bella's turn and then mine. As I began my walk, I could see Jay off to my right nearing the tent again from another direction. Then my whole focus was on remembering the route through the tables. People clapped as we went by. When I re-entered the tent, I remember being in awe of the ebony perfection of the other models' naked bodies as they changed. Especially Bella, her skin literally shimmered in the rays of sunlight that invaded the tent as the curtain opened to let Jonathan enter after me.

I was standing naked as he passed me, my one-piece on the floor and the first of my bikinis in my hand. That's when I noticed Jahmar dressed in some sharp Bermuda Shorts was watching me as he waited to go out, and then he was gone. What number was he? Bella was ready to go, and Jasmine beckoned me. With my bikini on I got to the curtain as Bella started her second walk. Just before I stepped through the curtain, Deshayn got in line behind me. I could feel the warmth of the sun on me as I walked between the tables. Bella was well ahead of me. I looked around and saw Kate and Mary sitting at a table with David and Ronnie. Jahmar had just passed them as he neared the end of his walk. Something caught my attention. I could see the clear outline of his penis pressing against the left leg of his Bermuda Shorts. Distracted, I almost bumped into a table, and had to apologize. The people grinned at me as they turned to see what had got my attention.