Former Friends

Story Info
Gutting and saving a former friend.
840 words
4.33
21.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers

750 words was my goal, but I overshot a bit.

"Hey, Ol' Buddy! Damn, It's good to see you. What's it been, two years?"

"Actually, Tom, it's been over three years since I moved away."

"Holly shit! ...Yeah, now I remember, it was right after I got married and we just had our third-anniversary last month, so yeah over three years."

"Time flies."

"It sure does! So Adam, when did you get back to Columbus?"

"I've been here about seven months."

"What? Seven months and you're just now calling me? What the heck, man?"

"Well, Tom you have to know I wasn't thrilled with you when I left."

Tom slumped, "Hey, Adam, I thought we were past that."

Adam stared at the man he once thought of as a close friend. "Tom, you stole my fiancé and married her. That's not great for a friendship."

Tom grimaced, "Aw man, it wasn't like that. Nancy came on to me, I didn't steal her."

"Yeah, I know. Four months after I introduced her to you she left me and went after my friend with the fancy car and big boat. The guy who was supposed to be my friend. The guy who should have turned her down and pushed her away. Instead, you snatched her up without a second thought."

Tom hung his head, "I'm sorry, man. She said you guys were through and she asked me not to say anything to you because you'd think I was rubbing it in."

"Yeah, well she just didn't want me to know she had already nailed you before she dumped my sorry ass."

"Bullshit! She was pretty upset when she showed up at my slip that Friday night. I brought her on board and she cried her eyes out. She said you guys talked and then she gave your ring back. She cried on my shoulder and we had a few drinks. Once she settled down, I offered to take her home, but she said she didn't want to be alone."

"And so, being the true gentleman that you are, you consoled her with your dick."

"Fuck you, man! It wasn't like that! She was a mess! I put her in the forward berth and then went to my cabin. A few hours later she woke me up climbing into my bed. She was naked and she was all over me. By the end of the weekend, I was in love."

"Funny, that's kinda what she did to me the first time we slept together. She saw what she wanted and just went after it."

"Okay, so now you know all about it. It was not my doing, besides, you guys had already split. She gave you back your ring, it was over between the two of you."

"Oh, it was over alright, she just waited until that following Tuesday to let me know it was over. Oh, and Tom? ... She never gave back my ring. The bitch said she lost it. I'm guessing she sold it."

Tom shook his head and turned away. "You're lying! She wouldn't do that. You're just pissed because she picked me and we're happily married."

Adam laughed, "I'm not pissed, well, at first I was, but it didn't take me long to get over her. Hell, the truth is, I'm grateful you saved me from that evil bitch."

Tom's face grew red, "That's my wife, asshole, watch your tongue!"

Adam raised his palms in a placating manner. "Okay, okay. I didn't come here to fight with you."

"So why are you here?"

"Like I said, I owe you for saving me from that bit... er, woman. She only got me for a 6000 dollar ring. I have no idea what that boat of yours is worth."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You don't get it! You're as blind as I was," Adam said laughing loudly. "You're just another sucker she's played."

"Fuck you! Don't call me again!"

Tom was hot as he stomped away but he stopped when he heard his wife's amplified voice coming from my phone.

"Of course, I sold your ring. (She laughed) You can think of it as payment for services rendered. I really traded up when I nailed Tom, and he was sooo easy. I'll be rolling in it when his Daddy dies and then I'll cash out and live the life I'm entitled to."

I clicked off the recording.

"I saw her a few days ago leaving the mall, I approached her car and turned on my phone to record her. There was no one around us, She couldn't help herself, she had to boast about using me and stealing the ring. I never expected her to blurt out her plans to rip you off, but I guess she was enjoying trying to belittle me."

"I'm assuming your Daddy, the lawyer, will be happy to help you divorce the bitch. Too bad you let her talk you out of that prenup, ... pal." I smiled widely at my former friend.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers