All Comments on 'Former Playmates Pt. 03: Diane and Son'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
You had a lot going at once

I also felt bad for Cassie. Wasn't my cup of tea. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wifey should've taken care of hubby better. She didn't, so his mommy did.

Sexually.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Whew

This story was not only erotic, it was fire alarm hot. I could easily picture myself in Elliot's place. I definitely would have been more than satisfying Diane. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Would love to see Elliot fucking his mom and both of his sisters in a future story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable Series

Not sure if you are still checking out your pages here (your last update was 2 years ago). I've enjoyed the series so far. I have yet to read the Challenge so that will probably (hopefully) fill in with some of the plot holes.

I am not sure how I feel about Diane. She strikes me as a manipulative bitch. And I am worried that her continued relationship with Bob will impact what she has done to Elliot. I'm not sure she can stay true, so I am hoping I am wrong. The other issue here is that Diane seems to have certain kinks (whipping, anal, etc) and I am not sure Elliot understands this.

I must admit that the hottest scene was the abbreviated one between her and Bob. Though I wanted you to include the whipping. She is a horny bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous