Formidable Obstacles to Overcome

Story Info
A woman struggles with her fiancé's past.
4.5k words
4.24
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,306 Followers

In my never ending quest to waste my talents, I present another easy target for the snipers.

Submitted for the 2021 NUDE DAY event.

Just troping along, as is my norm, as if I had a norm. Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Albert Louis Hammond; Michael Edward Hazelwood: "Making love with you has left me peaceful, warm, and tired. What more could I ask? There's nothing left to be desired."

= = = =

Tonight I start a new chapter of my life. My name is Loralyn. I'm twenty three years old and on the rebound. For the second time, the love of my life balked at committing to a longer term relationship (think marriage). That means all of my long-term relationships fizzled when pressured. My first lasted from my junior year in high-school until the summer break after our freshman year in college. In my sophomore year, I started my second relationship. That one fizzled last month, a year after we graduated from college.

What makes tonight different is that I've summoned the courage to sign up for a nude yoga class. It starts at midnight with all of the curtains drawn. The brochure says the lighting is bright and all participants are expected to always be socially distanced. The organizer is Chris Wolfe. I'm normally very self-conscience about being naked so this is a HUGE undertaking for me. Part of my maturation process is what I keep telling myself. I've already had two glasses of wine trying to calm my nerves.

At eleven forty five I pulled into the parking lot. There were already five cars here and several more cars followed me in. With a big intake of air, I grabbed my duffle bag and headed towards the entrance. Everyone approaching was acting like me, afraid to make eye-contact. I about pissed my panties when I saw a guy walking towards the entrance. What the fuck? I guess I just assumed this was going to be an all-female thing. My heart was racing. I stopped walking and debated about turning around. I've never even been to a nude beach. I'll be fine as long as I don't stare. Fuck! I'm already so horny and now some guy is going to be eyeing me like I'm an easy piece of ass. Well he'll get shut down if he even tries to set his mat up next to mine.

One by one we passed the registration desk. The guy sitting there was cuter than shit. Double fuck. His name tag is Chris Wolfe. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I thought Chris was a woman's name. Maybe he'll keep his speedo shorts on. There were two women in front of me when he stood up and grabbed a bottle of water off of the shelf. If that's not a potato or sock in his speedo, he's got a nice package. I'm here for the yoga I keep telling myself. My pussy has a mind of its own as I'm tingling. I should just leave.

I was sweating and stayed in the women's locker room until I heard the intercom give a 'two-minute until we start' announcement. Wearing nothing but a smile I made my way into the gathering area. Oh crap! Chris is naked too. Indeed he has a nice package, even when limp. Focus Loralyn! Focus. Take a deep breath.

"Welcome everyone. A few ground rules before we start. You are not allowed to touch ANYONE. Keep your distance. Men, if you sprout an erection you must immediately put your speedos back on. No exceptions. I'm prepared as I've taken a little medication to suppress any impulse. Any questions?"

There were none. We spread our mats out, trying not to scan the room. However, I think all of the women knew there were two male participants and Chris in the room. The guys had probably already rated each of the thirteen women on a scale of one to ten. Some of the women were easily older than me. Some by many years.

My lack of confidence told me that the guys probably had me rated below five. There were a few women who were several steps above all of the other women in the room. My skin was clammy as I was so worked up. What was really making it difficult was Chris's voice. He was so calm and charming. I had to think of all the asshole men I've ever met to keep my juices from flowing.

Chris made his way around whispering in each participant's ear. No one really reacted to what he said.

When he approached me it was a simple "Loralyn, you are doing wonderful. Stay focused."

Fucking-A! My nipples stiffened. Damn traitors.

It was an experience. One hour of fighting hormones and my inner demons. I survived. When we were dismissed, Chris said he would be in his office if we had questions. I stared at him as he pulled the speedos up his muscular legs. My towel had soaked up some juices a few times during the evening. I wasn't the only woman who had to deal with that issue.

Rather than shower in the locker room, I quickly dressed and headed for the exit. There were a few stalls where you could hear a woman masturbating. That would be the first thing I did when I got home. As I strode towards the front door, a female participant was just leaving Chris's office. Her face was flush and her nipples were sticking out like peanuts. Chris has got to be getting his share of loving doing this. What a perfect setup for a pussy hound.

Before I could escape Chris uttered my name "Loralyn, thanks for coming. I hope this won't be the only time you attend."

I stuttered and stammered like a lovesick teenager "Um, I, uh, had a, you know, um, it was fun. For sure, I'll be here next month."

Oh great! I just committed myself to another round of torture.

Chris closed the distance between us "Fantastic. You have a very soft and calming voice. You should think about becoming an instructor. Are your eyes green?"

I was shaking and could feel my body betraying me "Um, yes, they are green. See you next month."

I took those feminine quick little short steps and scurried out as if my ass was on fire. However, that's not where the hotspot was.

(*) (*)

It was a long night. I must have brought myself to a half dozen orgasms with my nightstand tools. Thankfully I didn't have to work the next morning.

Just thinking about going to yoga again would send my pulse racing.

I was at Walmart a few weeks later, shopping for something to wear to the next yoga session when my heart skipped a beat.

"Loralyn?"

Turning to the inquisition I found Chris smiling at me. He wore shorts, sandals, and a sleeveless shirt. I felt a tingle.

"Chris! Nice to see you. I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

Score one for me. Everyone around snapped their heads to see Chris turning red. His smile never faded though.

"Good one Loralyn. You got me. Now you owe me coffee. There's a Starbucks across the parking lot."

I was a nervous wreck. Chris is such a stud. We talked for a couple of hours. I agreed to go out on a date with him. One date turned into two the next week. He seemed sincere and smitten. I was more than smitten and kept doing an internal retrospect to make sure I was comfortable with how fast things were moving.

(*) (*)

The next few months were surreal. Chris and I got together several times each week. We talked on the phone every chance we could. I received roses at work and my favorite chocolates delivered to my apartment. I must have mailed ten letters or greeting cards a week to Chris. Things were moving quickly and I was dying to move it to the next level.

One Friday night, as we sat in his car staring at the moonlit lake, Chris finally broached the subject.

"Loralyn, I'm head over heels about you. I don't know if you're just playing hard to get or want to wait until we're married, but I'm willing to wait until you're ready for that part of our relationship. I've already withdrawn as the host of nude yoga."

"First off, no sex unless we are exclusive. AND, I will not tolerate being in the same room with someone you've had sex with. NO exceptions."

"I'm good with that. You do realize that people change their looks all the time and I may not recognize a woman I had sex with. Some were just one night stands or even shorter."

I thought about it for a few seconds "I guess there's going to be exceptions then, but if I ever find out you knew and didn't tell, were through."

"And I expect the same with you. I don't want some asshole smirking at me because you and he did the dirty."

"Easy enough. I've only been with two men and I hope I never see either again."

So we had our agreement. Chris and I were now exclusive. As much as I wanted to hurry this relationship along, I also needed to be sure that Chris could abandon his pussy hound ways.

That didn't stop me from ravaging his body that night. Actually we turned the night into day and were so exhausted that we slept past noon before resuming.

Sex with Chris was awesome. He did things to me that my previous boyfriends never even came close to achieving.

When he ate my pussy, he used his tongue to circle around my clit until I begged him to finish me off. I came so hard that I passed out for a few seconds. My body was on fire. His tongue got me off several more times, and then his fingers, and finally his skilled cock. We fucked like bunnies all weekend.

Monday night Chris arrived home with a smile "From now on I'm just a personal trainer, and only during business hours at the gym."

"My hero! You just let me know when you need to see a naked woman. I know just where you can find one."

"After dinner you horny thing."

On the nights that I was too sore and needed a break, I gave Chris blowjobs. Life was good.

(*) (*)

It took over three months before I could introduce Chris to my parents. They live in Florida from October to April. My mother, Mary, was thrilled that I had gotten past my last train wreck so fast. I knew in my heart those relationships were shallow compared to what I felt for Chris. The little things Chris said and did told me he was as much in love with me as I was with him.

My parents live about an hour away. Chris and I were giddy to finally get this part out of the way. I hoped to get married in July or August. Sadly, the meeting with my parents was a disaster. My father, Ben, has a permanent poker shoved up his ass. His sour attitude is usually offset by my mother's cheery disposition. I don't know if they'd had an argument recently but the dinner was quiet and both of my parents were rude as hell. My mother had never been so mean spirited to any of my dates. Chris stared at his navel a lot, and I don't blame him.

I made up an excuse to leave early. Chris was very quiet on the ride home.

"Don't worry honey. They must have had a fight and both of them are stubborn. Give them time. They'll love you as much as I do."

Chris didn't respond other than to wobble his head. What a fucked up evening.

The next week was strange. Chris became withdrawn. As much as I tried to cheer him up (with sex), his mood deteriorated. He never said anything hateful or with spite, he just didn't seem to want to talk at all. A few times I think I saw a tear in his eyes. I gave him his space. Sooner or later he'll include me in whatever is bothering him.

Ten days after meeting my parents, my world came crashing down.

Chris showed up with reddened eyes "Loralyn, my past has caught up with me and I need to break up with you. It's not you, it's me. Here's the few things you left at my apartment. I love you. I really do. Please don't hate me."

I begged and pleaded for him to take it back. I refused to let him break up with me. He was gentle, but still left me in a pool of tears.

(*) (*)

I had nights where I cried myself to sleep. I had nights where I wanted to commit suicide. Why can't I find a man willing to make a commitment?

Saturday morning I received a text message from Chris 'Hi Loralyn. Just wanted you to know I've taken a job in Denver and will be leaving tomorrow. I know you don't understand, but I do love you and maybe someday I can find the courage to set things straight with you.'

That bastard. He ups and dumps me and then says he still loves me?

I texted back 'Chris, I'd like to see you one last time before you leave. Can we meet for dinner?'

'I'd like that. Mario's at six.'

I was intent on making him spill the beans. I don't care what his secret is, I'm going to find out tonight.

Chris was waiting for me when I arrived at the restaurant. My plan was to handcuff myself to him, ankle to ankle, until he told me the truth. It turned out to be easier than I thought. I dropped my napkin, pulled the handcuffs from my purse, told Chris there was something on his sock and viola, we were joined together.

In a quiet but shocked voice "What the hell are you doing Loralyn?"

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me why you broke it off with me. I deserve the truth."

"Please don't make me do this Loralyn. I have a very good reason. If I stay with you there's a realistic chance that it will cost me my life."

"Oh please! Cost you your life? What does staying with me have to do with a threat on your life? My boyfriends dumped me so there's no way they give a shit about who I'm dating."

"Loralyn, sometimes people just aren't meant to be together forever. Can you just let me leave? If I tell you the truth it will destroy you too."

"Bullshit. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and you're still madly in love with me. Spill it. I don't care how much it hurts, but I need to know."

We stared at each other for a few minutes. There's no way I'm letting him leave me. He finally took my hands in his.

"Loralyn, we agreed to always tell each other when we were in the presence of a prior lover. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, so?"

I could see the consternation in Chris's face. He really didn't want to continue.

"SO!" I repeated.

"I was your mother's lover."

My face felt flush. What the fuck did he just say? My mother had a lover?

"No way. There's no way she would do that to my father. When? How? You bastard!"

"She signed up for nude yoga. She wanted to be seduced. I didn't chase her."

"Nuh uh. My mother would never do that."

"After the first yoga session, she stayed in the locker room until everyone else had left. I was good at what I did and she was putty in my hands. She came back for two more trysts. She always wore cheap plastic rings on all of her fingers. I've been around enough to know that married women will do that to hide the halos wedding bands create. How could I ever sit at Ben's dinner table? If Mary confessed he might kill me. I felt it best to break it off with you."

Tears were leaking down my face. I finally find a keeper and my mother fucks it all up!

Chris continued "And now you have to decide. If Ben ever finds out that you knew and said nothing, you've lost your father. I'm so so sorry."

"You're sure it's my mother?"

"I'm a sucker for soft voices and green eyes. When you made the introductions she recognized me instantly and I knew I was in an explosive situation. I just don't see a way out."

"I'll need time to digest this. Don't you dare change your phone number once you get to Denver. AND, we are still a couple and don't you forget that."

After removing the cuffs, Chris and I hugged and cried. This is so fucked up.

(*) (*)

Saturday night I stared at the ceiling. If I don't tell my dad then Chris can accuse me, rightfully so, of condoning cheating. What if my dad has a heart attack or goes off the deep end when I tell him? Do I want or need that on my conscience?

Chris sent me texts all day Sunday. His flight was uneventful. His new apartment was small. He'd landed a job as a corporate wellness coordinator so his hours were going to be odd at best. Not only was he responsible for getting events lined up, but also getting people to attend them.

"Chris, I'm going to give my mother a week to tell my father. She broke her vows and it's up to her to take responsibility for her actions. As much as I want to blame you, I know you were just being a horny single guy."

"And what if Ben comes after me?"

"I'm hoping he won't, but I promise to do my best to warn you if he does. I'm choosing you over my dad. Some say family comes first, but that's not how I'm choosing to handle this. My hope is that you'll choose me over my fucked up family. I will tell my dad myself if my mother refuses to step up. I'm planning on telling her as much. I won't condone or be complicit with her cheating."

"Loralyn, if my past catches up to me, it's all on me. It was always in the back of my mind that a woman's boyfriend or husband would take exception to my bedding of their woman. That actually made it a little more exciting."

"How can I trust that you won't go back to your pussy hound ways?"

To which Chris responded "How can I trust that you won't turn into your mother?"

He had me there. At some point you have to trust your partner.

"You'll just have to trust me as much as I will have to trust you. One more thing I need to know, and I want the truth."

"Have I given you reason to not trust me?"

"No, but I'm serious. Was she better than me?"

Chris must have expected this as his response was quick and satisfied me.

"All I really remember about her is her soft voice and green eyes. Actually, until you introduced me, I couldn't even remember her name. You, on the other hand, have the body of an angel."

"You are such a liar, but don't change."

My mother ruins her marriage giving it up to a guy who can't even remember her name. Serves her right.

(*) (*)

I knew my mother had her weekly nail appointment on Tuesday so I planned on ambushing her.

The note to my father was simple. I made two copies. One to give to my mother, and a week later one for my father. I hope and pray that my mother confesses.

'Dad. I found out that your wife, my mother, had an affair. I'm not certain if she has chosen to keep this hidden from you, but I won't. My future husband had an affair with mom long before I met him. Yes he is a cad for bedding a married woman, but it was mom chasing him. He did what any horny single man would do, enjoy the free sex. I'm sorry if this damages our relationship, but I love Chris. I love you too. Your not so little girl.'

As mom left the nail salon, she was surprised to see me.

"Loralyn, this is a surprise. You should have called so I could have prepared something for dinner."

"Mom, let's walk."

"Is something wrong honey?"

"You tell me? Does dad know?"

"Know what?"

"About Chris."

Her lips pursed and her eyes began shooting daggers "No, and he never will."

"That's where you're wrong MOTHER. I plan on giving this letter to MY FATHER this weekend. I'm moving away and I really don't know what the future holds for you me and dad, but I'm choosing Chris over you. How could you mother?"

"You don't know what it's been like living with him. I needed to be wanted. Please don't do this."

"And have dad discover that I knew about your affair and said nothing. Nope! You raised me better than that. Karma is a bitch isn't it?"

Mom buried her head in her hands as she cried softy and then harder and louder. As much as I wanted to comfort her, I couldn't. After helping her to her car, I gave her one final warning.

"Daddy better call me and confirm ALL that I know about your affair. You damn well need to do your best to keep him from taking this out on his future son-in-law. Have I made myself clear MOTHER?"

Without making eye contact she muttered softly "yes"

"And another thing. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHRIS! HE'S MINE NOW!"

She recoiled as if I'd slapped her.

(*) (*)

"How did it go with your mother?"

"Too soon to tell Chris. I warned her to stay away from you and to make sure dad did the same."

"I take it you haven't heard from your dad then?"

"No. You'll be the first to know when I do. I told mom we were getting married."

Chris chuckled "Did you now? Well I guess I better pop the question sooner than later."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,306 Followers
12