Fornax Culture

Story Info
An arranged marriage.
1.8k words
4.13
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story from the matriarchal planet Fornax.

Ms. Nicole Marie Farmington, of the 'banking Farmingtons' has decided to take a husband. Her PA, Ms. Clockworth, has arranged for her to meet several appropriate families with prospective sons of marriageable age.

Nicole has dated several young men. Pretty, sexy men. Some great fucks. But they were not introduced by their mothers, so hardly husband material.

Nicole is one sixty five cm. tall. About average height for a woman. Her strawberry blond hair just caresses her shoulders. At thirty seven her body is voluptuous and fit.

******

"So, dear, going for our first introduction are we?"

"Yes Mother. Carol told you, did she?"

"Of course. You know she can't keep a secret from me." Warm laugh.

"How's her pregnancy progressing? I haven't seen her maid for weeks."

"Just fine dear. After all, this is the third baby Jill has carried to term for her. I just hope it's a girl this time."

"Second husband's the charm!"

"Yes. And she tells me both her husbands get along just like brothers, so one big happy family."

"Well, that's sweet. Must run. Need to get ready for my big date. Kiss."

********

They met me at their door. No servants?

Nice looking parents. The boy was almost as tall as me. As we talked, it was obvious he knew how pretty he was. My first thought? 'Arrogant little cock'.

*******

My second date was Martin. Nice looking. Not a drop dead beauty. Average height, One forty five or so tall. Youthful looking. If I hadn't met his family through a debutante agent, I'd have thought he was underage.

A bit shy. I managed to pull him out of his shell, though. Well versed in music and literature.

******

My third date was a daddy's boy. Completely subservient. I don't think a single independent thought will ever wrinkle his pretty brow. He'll make some old lady a perfect trophy cock. Dress him up in sexy clothes, show him off at the club, then take him home and fuck his tiny brain out every night.

*"*******

"I think I've found the one, mother."

We talked it over. Then mother invited the Greenments over for dinner and 'get to know you.'

Martin looked lovely in a white silk shirt with blue fur collar and fur epaulets. His slacks were light blue. On his feet were block heel loafers. His makeup was subtle, and he wore no lipstick.

Mother was impressed, and his family belongs to the same club we do. Both our fathers support the same flingball team. Another thing they have in common. Like mother, Martin's mother is old fashion enough to believe in having only one husband. She and I think it's only a matter of time before my sister goes for the legal limit of three.

After dinner, as our parents talked I took Martin for a walk in the garden. We sat together on a bench and talked. There was a gentle breeze. The two moons were in recession.

"So, Martin, have you ever kissed a girl?"

Blush. "Just my cousin Mariline when we were fifteen."

I stroked his cheek, then gently kissed his lips. Then again.

"You're a very good kisser, dear."

"Um, thank you Ms. Nicole." More blushing.

"Sweetie, since we're going to be married you really should drop the 'Ms.'."

Pretty smile. His eyes lit up. "You think so? I mean you think they'll come to an agreement"

"Oh, I'm sure if we give them another half hour they'll have settled on a dowry. You do want to marry me? Don't you? If not I won't force you."

"I want to. Of course I want to marry you."

I felt his crotch as we kissed some more. Good, he wore a chastity device. He'd be a virgin on our wedding night.

******

"So, mother? What do you think?"

"He seems like a fine young man from a good family. My lawyer will draw up the contract. I'm meeting Greta (Martin's mother) at the club for Lunch Friday and we'll sign the papers."

*****

The wedding was three months later. A big affair. Both mothers so happy.

The part of the ceremony when Mrs. Greenment gave me his chastity cage key brought the poor woman to tears. So touching. Especially knowing it wasn't just symbolic.

It was a challenge monitoring my flyer's guidance system on the way to the cottage with my baby cuddled under my arm.

I wore my cape style red fur coat over my red velvet, deep 'V' neckline, knee length half sleeve dress.

Martin wore a sheer light blue blouse and red short shorts. His three quarter length white fur (a wedding present from me) kept him snug.

*****

The servants had opened up the family cottage, lit the hologram fires, spread furs on all the chairs and couches, and turned back the fur comforter.

"Wow! This is quite the shack!"

"Like it?" I snuggled him from behind then removed his fur. I tossed it and mine aside, then embraced him.

A long slow hot kiss ensued as we stood there. Mm. He's learned how to use his tongues.

I led him to the bedroom and undid his blouse, kissing with each button. I slid it off each shoulder, kissing each one. Then threw it aside.

I slid around behind him and held him gently. I caressed his smooth young chest.

"My beautiful husband. Goddess it feels so good to say that, my husband." I brushed his hair aside and kissed his ear.

His reply was a sweet gentle purr.

I unbuttoned and pulled down the zipper. His short fell to the floor. He was wearing a white banana sling thong. Pulling it down I get my first look at his wedding chastity cage. It's a white full enclosure cage with an inlaid silver vine motif.

We sit together on the deep soft pink fur that's thrown over the love seat. So sensual. Me still fully dressed in my red velvet gown, and Martin naked except for his wedding cage. We kiss as I stroke his shoulder length straight black hair and caress his smooth, hard, mocha chest. I circle my finger around his little black nipples. His hand strokes up the soft red velvet of my dress and gently cups my left breast. So sweet and tender.

"Are you nervous dear?"

"Just a little." Sweet little giggle.

"Don't be afraid. Take off my necklace."

His hands tremble slightly as he lifts the gold chain over my head and hands it to me.

I slide to the alpaca rug at his feet. I smile up at his sweet face and he smiles back as I run the necklace through my fingers until I come to the key.

Pushing Martin's knees aside I kiss his cage, then insert the key. My fingers are trembling a bit too as I work the lock.

Oh my, quite an impressive young man!

"Hand me the bowl and towel dear."

On the side table is a warming bowl of water and a facecloth, and a soft hand towel.

The last step of a traditional wedding. The bride cleans her new husband's cock and balls, to symbolize she'll care for him.

It grows as I gently clean and dry it. Mm, nice! I kiss his knob then gently dry his cock and balls.

I crawl up his smooth hard body and we share a long tender tongue wrestling kiss.

"I seem to be a bit overdressed, darling."

Standing, I slide my gown off my shoulders and to the carpet. I stand smiling in just my black silk and lace panties. "Like what you see? Want to see more?"

"Yes please!"

I lift my left foot between his legs. "Undo the buckle and take it off."

He unbuckles my black velvet ankle strap spike heel and sets it aside. I change feet. This time his left hand strokes up my leg. Good boy!

"Very good, darling."

I step back and walk my panties down my legs. Martin is mesmerized.

I take his hand, pulling him to his feet. We walk hand in hand to the big soft bed. I pull him in.

He's hard and eager. I spread my legs. He climbs on top and I guide him in.

"Mm, good." His cock fills me.

He's eager. He starts thrusting. I let him go at it. There'll be lots of time to coach him on the subtleties of making love. Tonight's his night!

"Uh. Uh. Uh." I vocalize to encourage my sweetie. "Uh. Uh. Uh." with each ram.

"Oh!" He cums.

"Mm. Good boy!" We kiss.

"I'm sorry, I came too soon.I'm sorry."

"Oh baby, it's fine. Now, you didn't win your first featherwing race, did you? So, be a gentleman and cuddle your grateful wife, my darling."

I looked at the thermostat and signaled it to turn down the temperature so we'd be comfortable swaddled between the luxurious layers of thick soft grey fur and smooth slippery scarlet satin.

We kissed as his hands roamed all over me. So sweet and gentle. So romantic.

"Baby?"

"Huh?"

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" I Know he hasn't.

"Um, no."

"Will you eat me out? Please?"

He kiss me. He kisses my throat. He kisses each nipple. "Giggle!" He kissed my navel. He kisses my pussy.

"Mm. Good baby!"

He kisses and licks. One tongue licks deep. More kissing. Both his tongues are deep inside. OH! The way they writhe. OH! He finds my clit!

He keeps kissing until I land.

"Mm. Get up here baby."

We kiss. as we cuddle I say, "Love, you've eaten pussy before haven't you?"

"No." Blush. "At my bachelor party dad gave me a book and video about, um."

"Well, I can see we should study them together." Kiss.

"I wanted to please you." Kiss.

"Well, you sure did. Now it's my turn."

I slide down under the fur.

I kiss his sweet balls and kiss and lick his hardening shaft.

Cradling Martins balls gently in my left hand I kiss the pre-cum from his circumcised helmet.

I smile up at his angelic facial expression. "You're so handsome and beautiful darling."

I kiss then wrap my lips around it. Mm, nice. I swallow.

"Oh." He said.

"Mm." I replied.

I fondle his balls and swallow, then swallow then swallow. Yummy young man.

Let him know I'm enjoying eating him. "Mm. Mm. Mm.."

"Oo." His hands are on my head, on my shoulders.

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm." Beautiful Martin. Beautiful cock. My sweet young stud. "Mm,mm,mm,"

"Oh, Nicole!"

He cums, and I gobble until he's finished.

I crawl up and our tongues dance together as we cuddle.

"Roll onto your side......No, other side."

I spoon up to my handsome young husband and cuddle him to sleep.