Fortunate?

Story Info
A man starts a new life!
749 words
3.12
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee decided to go to the carnival. Lee figured he could use a break from his stressful job. At the edge of the carnival, outside of a tent, sat a man. "Come in. I tell your fortune all about your life." stated the man.

Lee didn't usually go to these things. But, tonight he decided he would...it would be a joke he could tell everyone at the office about. He went into the tent.

"I use the cards to read the past, the present and the future. I'll tell you your destiny and what will happen. All this can be yours for only $50. I promise you it will be life changing."

Lee was surprised at the inside of the tent. He'd thought it'd be worn out like the outside. But, the inside was decorated like a brothel. Incense filled the air. It was weird but he'd go along with it for awhile.

"I don't have $50. I only have $20, Is that alright?" questioned Lee. The fortune teller looked at him. Lee wondered if the fortune teller was checking him out. More incense spilled out of the burner.

"Alright, for such a handsome customer, you only pay $20. Perhaps, you make it up to me with a better future, no?" stated the fortune teller. "I do tarot and tea leaves. Drink your tea.

Lee sat down. The fortune teller poured tea.

"In your past, I see The High Priestess. It is a symbol of femininity...of submission. That is probably why you crossdress. It's why you're wearing those silk panties now...anyway the cards say you've repressed it and moved on. That is to bad my little faggot. We should not repress our desires. We should live our fantasies. But,enjoy your faggoty panties. The High Priestess understands your femininity. Drink more tea now." ordered the fortune teller.

Lee shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He felt the silk of the panties, he wondered how the fortune teller knew. The silk just felt so good against this cock. Lee took a sip of the tea.

"The King card is your present. You rule at your job. But, it is very stressful and you grow tired. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. You want a new start. Perhaps, we start with a new outfit, something simple, no city suit. Now go to my room and change."

Lee went to the fortune teller's room. On the bed, Lee found a simple pink dress there. He wanted to protest. It was pink...but so right? It matched his underwear. Lee put it on. Incense filled the air.

"Come out my faggot drink more tea we'll see what your future brings." ordered the fortune teller.

Lee thought this was weird. But, he wanted to obey? Lee went back to the man wearing the short pink silk dress. He drank some more tea. The man drew the third card.

"Ah, the death card. Do not be afraid my faggot, inhale more incense. The death card does not mean death. It just means leaving the old and accepting the new. Now your thoughts change. You're forgetting your old life, so demanding so hard, now you're looking forward to your new life as a servant...as a slut. Sluts are stupid and need Masters to guide them. Now you're my slut you cater to my every whim...isn't that right?"

As Lee stood before the fortune teller, no Master, he felt his cock begin to tense up. He wondered how this could be since he wasn't gay. But, that no longer mattered, all he wanted was the man's cock.

Suddenly, Lee couldn't get enough of his Master. the person he'd do anything for. Knowing his place as a slave he fell on the fortune teller's exposed cock and sucked.

All too soon, he felt the fortune teller's warm spunk hit the back of his throat. It had a salty goodness to it. His Master's spunk was everything.

"Don't worry slut, I'll be sure to rent your ass out to all my friends. You'll be sharing a trailer with me from now on though."

Lee giggled. "Of course, Master and let me know if there's anything I can do to help you!"

"I will slut, I will. I'm done telling fortunes. Now faggot, let's go back to the trailer and you can blow me.

The fortune teller led Lee back to the trailer. The fortune teller knew he had a wonderful job. Now Lee would have a new job in serving.