Small Man on Campus

Story Info
Boyfriend's role shifts when his girl meets a campus stud.
3.2k words
4.29
27.8k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timidobs
timidobs
79 Followers

When I heard the steady thudding from down the hallway, I knew what it was. This was a large dorm at Arizona State with a bunch of oversexed and hormonal kids. The bedframes took their share of beatings. The volume and steadiness of this one was exceptional though. Louder than any I'd heard before. And the fact that this guy, whoever he was, was able to maintain this rhythm at that velocity with his lady friend was impressive.

You could hear the girl too...muffled but shrill squeals. Clearly trying to control herself. But whatever was going on in that room was working for her.

As I moved down the hall, headed to my own dorm room, I decided I'd do a little scouting to see which of my floormates was able to handle himself like a certified pornstar. But I became more and more nervous as I approached my dorm room. I listened at the door before mine where it seemed quite loud. Then I moved to my door, where the noise absolutely seemed to be coming from. Then I went to the door past mine and it got a little quieter. So it was coming from my room.

Which made no sense. My roommate Allen had left earlier in the semester for his study abroad. My girlfriend Emily practically moved into my room with me. She had a key and I was expecting her to be waiting for me when I got back from my class. But there shouldn't be thumping like that when I'm not in there. Admittedly, there were never thuds that loud when we were in there, but still.

When I finally opened the door, my stomach dropped and I tensed up. In the opposite corner of the room where my bed was, Emily was being attacked!

The guy was blocking most of the view, but I could see my beautiful girlfriend of ten months on all fours, her slender, pale, athletic frame was being forced into an arched back with her round butt up high, head buried in sheets and pillow, covered in a mess of long dark brown hair. She was reaching back behind her, but she had no chance. The guy kneeling behind her was absolutely huge, holding her arms locked and straight back behind her as he continued his rhythmic thrusting, the simple twin bed frame sliding forward and back under him. It was so loud he didn't even hear me enter.

Something about him looked familiar, too. Maybe kind of mixed race, like a very light black or dark white. Shaved head, diamond stud in his ear. And he wasn't just big, but cut. From the view I had from behind, I could see his triceps and some of those lower back muscles. I'm not great at estimating, but even kneeling on the bed, he towered over my 5'9" height and must've had another 70 pounds of muscle on my 160.

But that didn't matter, because he was attacking my girl. And even though I was probably about to get the shit beat out of me, or worse, I was going to stand up for her.

"Hey!" I meant to yell it deeply, but it came out more like a croak.

At once, the guy stopped and looked over his shoulder at me in the doorway. Emily turned too, lifting her head slightly and shaking her hair out of the way so we could lock eyes. Her whole body was slick and shiny with sweat.

And she smiled. He smiled too. This was...consensual?

"Babe! Hey..." Emily mumbled, maybe a little surprised and embarrassed, but more like I'd just walked in on her watching a guilty pleasure show. Less embarrassed than I expected.

I stood speechlessly for a second, kind of shrugging and throwing up my hands in disbelief for some kind of answer as to what was going on. I walked closer.

"Man, what's good, boss?" The guy asked me casually. He wasn't thrusting but he was still in Emily, one of his huge hands caressing her ass and lower back. His other hand running through his short hair, huge chest heaving and glistening.

"What the fuck?" I finally forced out.

Emily was panting, trying to brace her arms up so she could at least be on all fours and not facedown. She panted: "I thought your...class was...over at...how long...have we been..." heaving, she looked over her shoulder at the guy behind her for some kind of answer. He kind of shrugged, then looked dead on at me.

Then I realized who he was and muttered the realization out loud: "Cam McIntosh"

He smiled slightly at the recognition. From the football team. He was a true freshman tight end starting on the team. There was a ton of hype. Four or five stars by all the scouting reports. Top 20 in his position in the recruiting class, which was a big deal at a so-so football school like ours. I remember celebrating at the house party I was at when the notification came through on my phone that'd he'd committed to us.

"She bad, my guy." He said to me, smiling. "You're lucky. We were just playing and getting ready for you, but you know she's savin' the best for you."

I froze for a moment dumbly while I processed what he said. "What...what's the best?" I asked.

"She said you lick that pussy like a king."

I let the comment sink in.

"I...she said that?" I looked to Emily, who seemed a little surprised by Cam's remark, but then smiled and nodded. She might've actually told him that. She always loved when I went down on her, probably more than anything else we did together. Going down on Em was one of the most common things I did for her, sexually.

"Yeah she said nothing gets her like it. So come on, man -- show her who the boss is." Cam nodded for me to come over.

I didn't move. This was insane. This wasn't real.

"Come on baby..." Emily whined. "It'll be FUN. You and Cam McIntosh! Don't make me choose between you and...him." Her eyes got big and her tone got insistent as she said that last word and gestured back at Cam. I understood the spirit of what she was saying. If I was making her pick between him or me, I'd lose. I couldn't argue with that. Emily was gorgeous, but Cam obviously had his options, and he'd picked her.

I shuffled over to the edge of the bed alongside them. They were still fully in the doggy position so I wasn't sure what they had in mind here.

Cam started pumping in Emily again, gently. "I'll keep this going, but you the boss right now, yeah?"

I nodded, finally letting my backpack slide off me.

"Yeah?" He repeated, sticking his fist out for me to bump it. I did, mumbling back.

"Emmy baby," Cam said. "Get your boy caught up. Stroke him like a good girl."

Emily smiled, holding herself up with one braced arm and reaching for my jeans. I helped speed things along, unbuttoning and unzipping and sliding them down to my knees. She rolled the elastic of my boxers down and then pulled my cock out. She smiled on seeing it halfway hard already...probably at three or four inches on the way to its seven.

I was still in my head some, processing everything that was happening. "So...how did you two meet anyway?" I asked, switching my gaze between Emily stroking my cock and Cam thrusting into her.

"Class. Physical science." Cam answered quickly, clearly getting back in the zone.

"I went up to him...to get an...autograph for you," Emily panted. "Because you love the team."

"Good reminder," Cam said, his thighs clapping against Emily's ass. "Boss, get that sharpie off the desk." Jeans still around my knees, I waddled over to my desk and retrieved the sharpie he pointed out, bringing it to him. Not breaking his thrusting rhythm, he took it.

"Do me a solid man and grab my water from my backpack too."

I looked around the floor and saw the unfamiliar backpack against the wall, and the water bottle in the side pocket. I waddled over to that and grabbed it. When I was turned away, I heard Emily giggle. Turning back to see what was so funny and bring Cam's water bottle to him, I saw he was scribbling in Sharpie on Emily's right ass cheek. He signed it huge...it must've covered half of it.

"There's your autograph." Cam gave his handiwork a little pat. Em's ass jiggled ever so slightly. He tossed the Sharpie aside and took his water bottle out of my hand, taking a big long swig, still thrusting steadily.

"Haha thank you...but maybe you sign something permanent later like one of those posters?" Em nodded toward the half dozen football posters I had on the wall. As she began stroking me again, I found myself equal parts embarrassed and excited that one of the guys I idolized, an up-and-comer on the football team, was railing my girlfriend AND seeing that I was a pretty big fan.

Whatever I was feeling, it was enough to get me hard.

"Yeah, if you're a good girl," Cam replied, picking up the pace of his thrusts again.

"Slide your pants off, baby." Emily said to me. I shuffled out of them, and took my shirt off for good measure. "I'm ready for you." She continued. "You ready?"

I nodded, not fully understanding what that meant.

Cam lifted Emily's left leg and tilted his head, signaling me to get under them. I still couldn't believe how fast this escalated. Half in a trance I laid on my back on the bed and slid under Emily so that I was basically in a '69' position with her on all fours above me. And I was staring up at her almost fully shaved, throbbing pussy...and seeing Cam's absolutely huge cock going in and out of her, centimeters from my face.

But I was so turned on and she was stroking me so tight and perfectly, it didn't get in my head as much as I thought. Emily's handjobs were so good. It was probably the most common type of action I got from her. Not that we hadn't had sex...but she was definitely more sparing of that with me. Conservative. Reserved. So hand action was a good compromise from her.

She didn't seem conservative or reserved with Cam though. Under them, I realized he wasn't even wearing a condom, which Emily always made wear. He was so deep that I only really saw the head of his cock on one thrust. And from that, he must've been ten or eleven inches. And it was so thick, with the balls like golf balls. And he was sliding in and out, just above my face. I could smell all of them. The sweat and juice from Emily's thighs were dripping down to either side of my head. All I had to do to reach her clit was stick my tongue out.

And when I did...Em made it known how much she loved that. She moaned. And she shuddered. Sometimes she was shuddering so much that her knees would quake and Cam's balls or shaft dragged ever so slightly across my tongue and lips. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal...so I decided not to say anything either.

Em was moaning ways I'd never heard before.

"You like that autograph...you little groupie slut?" Cam asked

SLAP...I couldn't really see, but think he must've spanked her right where he signed his name.

"Uuuugh...yeah...."

"What are you?

SLAP

"Uuuugh your little groupie slut."

SLAP

"And where's my finger in my little groupie slut?"

SLAP

"Iiiiit's in my asss....FUUUCK."

SLAP

I couldn't really see any of this. All I had was the view of Emily being split by Cam's log of a cock. But I could imagine one of his big thumbs hooked into her perfect little butthole.

"Where is it?" Cam asked again

SLAP

"It's in my groupie slut ass."

Something about that comment, with Emily's pussy pressed firmly on my nose and tongue...I lost it so quickly. Out of nowhere I felt my cock erupt in one of the biggest orgasms. I moaned and heard Emily yelp out in shock.

"Matty, you just fucking came everywhere!" She yelled at me. I felt her wiping her cum covered hand on my inner thigh. "Fuuuuck -- a little warning? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I tried to mumble an apology, but Emily's pussy was smashing my face and distorted it. Feeling the slimy mess all around cock and thighs, I heard Cam laugh again.

"I've never seen you come that much or that hard. It sprayed up and hit my tits," Em giggled, her tone relaxing after the initial surprise. "Usually you just kind...dribble." She wasn't wrong, but it was still embarrassing to hear her say that in front of Cam.

SLAP!

"You on the pill?" I heard Cam ask her.

"No," she whimpered.

"Spin around." Cam ordered. And before I realized what was happening, Emily was rotating over me so that her pussy was hovering above my slimy, shrinking cock. And she was looking down directly into my eyes, Cam's huge cock between our faces.

"Suck it, Emmy...Matty boy can clean you while you do."

Emily crawled forward slightly so her dripping, cum-covered tits were hanging over my face. Before she lowered them directly onto my face, I saw her take Cam's massive cock in her mouth. Having just come...sobering clarity came back to me and I re-realized the humiliating situation I was in: laying under my girlfriend, licking my premature cum off her tits as she simultaneously sucked a condom-less, absolute specimen of a guy.

But pinned under them...there wasn't much I felt I could do either.

My cum tasted just as horrible as it did that time in high school I'd ejaculated into my own mouth to try it. But with my girlfriend and another guy here, I felt infinitely more shame. I'm not sure how much cum I was actually cleaning up versus just transferring from Emily's tits to my face. All this while hearing the slurps and gags of her mouth on Cam's cock.

After what felt like an eternity, I heard Cam say to Emily: "You going to be a good girl and swallow, yeah?" I couldn't wait to hear the response. Emily had never swallowed me.

Emily popped the cock out of her mouth with a startle. "Oh I don't think I can...I never have. It's so gross."

Cam laughed a little. "Not all of it, but you're going to take one mouthful for me, okay?"

"Okay..." Emily started cautiously.

"Good girl."

Her tits were still smothering me so I couldn't really see what was happening, but after a few more minutes the thrusting accelerated considerably and her body was moving back and forth a lot. From the little glimpses I could see when her tits were dragged off my face, Cam was absolutely fucking Em's mouth. It looked like her entire neck was expanding and contracting with each thrust.

And finally, after what felt like forever laying on my back, my post orgasm mess drying in my crotch, Cam groaned and Emily tensed and lifted herself higher. I'm not sure if the point was to give me a view but she was on all fours with her ass dropped on my chest, almost positioned like a begging dog, with her face above me now, and I could tell a load of Cam's was going directly into her throat. Em's mouth filled up with everything it could. Until I saw a big glob of excess came out of her mouth and fall toward me, hitting me square on my nose. Her mouth clearly full, Cam pulled his still gushing cock out and stood upright on the bed, pumping so more spurts of cum went over Em's shoulders. I could tell they were landing on her back and ass. He pumped for a good thirty seconds, groaning as he went.

After all this he leaned in and took a firm handful of Em's hair and pulled her face close to his.

"Swallow." He said. Slowly, but surely, she did. "Open and show me." Opening her mouth proudly when she was done. I was in awe of how easily Cam was able to push her limits beyond places I'd been stuck with Emily. "Good girl." He rubbed her head the way you would a well behaved golden retriever, messing her already completely sexed hair.

Finally, still standing on the bed, he hooked his thumb in her receptive mouth and pulled her whole body more toward him so her ass slid from my chest up to my forehead. And I soon found myself closing my eyes to withstand the deluge of Cam's cum running down her back and ass and onto my face.

Eyes closed to keep the stinging cum out, I couldn't fully see what was happening at this point, but I felt Emily take both my hands affectionately.

I felt Cam move off the bed, and heard the zips of him getting dressed.

"Matt, you're the man -- let's do it again soon, my guy."

I tried to mumble something, but that let a pool of cum start into my mouth, so I just lay there. I heard some more movement around the room, but couldn't tell what was happening.

I heard the dorm door shut, and then I finally knew Emily and I were alone. The first thing I saw when I opened my cum-covered eyes was her ass, still perched on my forehead, with Cam's cum-covered autograph staring back at me, framed in the large red handprint he'd left on her ass from smacking it so many times.

We stayed in that position for a while, waiting for someone to make the first move.

"Gahhh..." Emily finally burst out. "How hot was that? I've never seen you cum so hard."

She rolled off me and onto her back, draping her legs across my chest. It was true. I couldn't put into words how I felt after all that, but the orgasm was massive and the drying mess between my legs was the proof.

"That was...yeah...something." I finally got out. Shocked. Feeling everything and nothing all at once.

"And look!" Emily pointed at my football posters on the wall. "He signed it for you."

I shifted my glazed over gaze to the far wall. In that same huge print, Cam had covered a good chunk of this year's team poster with his swooping signature.

"Oh, wow..." I mumbled, still unsure how to feel. "Yeah, cool."

"I wonder how much it's worth. Maybe it'll be worth more someday. You like it?" Emily asked. She moved her feet up to my cum covered face, lightly dragging them across it from my forehead to my mouth.

"Yeah, maybe..."

"I got it for you, babe! What do you say?" She seemed slightly exasperated.

"Oh, right yeah...thank you baby." I said, reflexively kissing Emily's cum covered foot, still replaying what had just happened, and wondering what was going to happen next.

timidobs
timidobs
79 Followers