All Comments on 'Fortune Favours The Brave'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
vanmyers86vanmyers86about 5 years ago

Very entertaining - I laiughed several times at the sly wit. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great writing!

You have exceeded your last piece of writing. Bravo!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Very nice

Funny and clever with quite a bit of naughtiness, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bravo!

Well done! Your story brought a smile to my face, and joy in ... other places!

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 5 years ago
Nice story.

This was a good fun story.

While it had a nice buildup to the serendipitous sex, unfortunately the circumstances surrounding it prevented the actual sex scene from being as erotic as it might have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it!

This one is a refreshing break from some of the darker LW stories in the contest. It’s a great story! 5* from me.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

rescatooorrescatooorabout 5 years ago
A very clever story.

I don't quite understand how come why they made so much effort on the pictures, though. I admit that's nitpicky though. Five stars and good luck on the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was funny

Kinda like an old fashioned panty raid. I liked how they stuck it to Mabel and Margaret. If he plays his cards right, Claire might make a good wife. It doesn't hurt that she apparently comes from money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun And Amusing...

...but what on earth it's got to do with April Fool's Day is a complete mystery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EROTIC SLAPSTICK COMEDY

Isn't that appropriate for Literotica?!!

Paul in Oklahoma

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

Removing the last few chapters this would make a great introduction to a series. Dan fucking the whole dorm and orgies in his lodge

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
What fun

Really enjoyed it.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Claire's future partners-?!? Is he crazy-?? Fun-loving woman that knows what she wants, and gets it, quick-thinking, resourceful...

Definitely a keeper, and seems neither has any problems with the other's being free-spirited....

def going in Faves

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story. Very entertaining. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheeky and clever

WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 1 year ago

This is, undoubtedly, one of the most delightful, civilised, witty, and erotihappy stories here on Literotica. Your writing is, as usual, impeccable, and the protagonists surprisingly believable. Do you think this could be required reading at St. Trinity's?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great fun. Would think Claire and Dan could recreate the photos with Dan's new position.

Mfj

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

It's pretty much well-known fact that Viagra only works if you're stimulated, and a 19-year-old boy should not need Viagra, in fact it could be dangerous ,especially 2 .LOL.

Sorry though thanks for uploading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous