Fortune Smiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were finally done, Risa led me over to a large bath of steaming hot water.

"Slowly, step in and lower yourself," she instructed.

Damn that water was hot. But as I finally got all the way in and sat on the floor of the tub, the heat of the water began to work its magic. Oh yeah. I am definitely getting me one of these when I get back.

Risa then slowly climbed in and settled on my lap with her legs around my waist, my erection trapped between us.

"As I told Yonemura Shacho, I am irresistibly attracted to you. I have never married. Work always more important. But when I meet you, my being only wants to be with you."

We hugged and kissed repeatedly.

Risa then slowly raised herself and placed me at her opening, then slowly impaled herself on my hardness.

"Risa,...." I whispered as I watched her relish the feeling of our joining.

"Peter ...... " she whispered in return. She slowly rode me with her eyes closed.

After several minutes I could feel my orgasm begin to build.

"Risa, I am going to cum soon."

"In me, Peter. Come inside me."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No."

"You might become pregnant."

"If I do, then I will be very happy." She smiled as she began to post up and down on my hardness.

"Oh, Fuck...." I moaned.

"Cum inside me ...... cum Peter." And I did. I thrust upwards and jammed myself as high up into Risa's secret passage as I could. Then let loose with several volleys of cum. Risa hugged me tightly as I filled her. She moaned as I held myself in her as long as I could.

Risa gasped as she looked at me; "Peter, you are glowing...."

I raised my left arm out of the steaming water and I seemed to be glowing softly. Then I noticed that Risa was also glowing. "You are also glowing." She looked at herself and gasped again.

"Why are we glowing?" she wondered.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

She pondered the question for a moment, then smiled and kissed me. "I feel so happy. I don't know how to describe. But much more than just being happy. It is because you are here with me. I sense it is because I love you and you love me. What about you?"

I sat analyzing my feelings, "I feel the same way. You make me feel so very happy. And I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life."

We sat there for a long while, hugging and kissing each other. Celebrating our newly minted relationship. Later that night, we joined repeatedly. Each time we did, we were filled with a sense of fulfillment and happiness.

I woke the next morning with Risa in my arms; our legs intertwined. I kissed her softly and whispered, "I love you."

She must have been awake as she hugged me tightly and affirmed, "I love you also, Peter."

We took a shower together in the in-suite bathroom and went to have breakfast. Over breakfast we decided to visit the city government offices to inquire about the Sekimura family registry or Koseki. So we did.

We met with several officials and explained who I was and that my grandparents may have come from Hirosaki. They were able to confirm that they had indeed come from a neighboring village and that there may be relatives in the area. And would I like to meet them?

I pondered the question for all of a nano-second; "Yes. Hai. Very much."

As we considered how to do that, I asked if there were any that lived in Hirosaki. They consulted the Koseki and then a phone directory and determined that there were three families in Hirosaki. They gave me their names and phone numbers.

The oldest was Kawabata Seiichi, whose mother was a Sekimura. I called his home and the phone was answered by his son, Kenji. I was told that Seiichi now lived in a care home but the rest of the family still resided there. I explained who I was and how I was related to them. Kenji was intrigued and asked if I would join them for dinner. I asked if I could bring Risa with me and he readily agreed.

Risa was smiling as she heard my side of the conversation.

"We must go shopping." She then suggested.

"Omiyage?" I asked. The Japanese tradition of never going empty handed when visiting; always take a gift.

"Hai." She smiled. And so we left to find a shopping mall.

We were walking through a nearby mall and found a small store that made manju, a Japanese confectionary item that came in a variety of shapes and sizes that were often filled with a variety of really delicious treats. I tried one and it was fantastic. So we picked up a large box of assorted manju.

We had a quick lunch at a nearby Japanese deli, then returned to the hotel to rest. Then we forgot ourselves and made love for more than an hour. And again, we began to glow softly; that glow gradually fading, but so slowly that we didn't take notice.

"Risa," I asked as we lay in each other's arms.

"hmmm?" she replied sleepily.

"Marry me?"

Tears sprang from her eyes as she nodded her head. "You make me so happy. I most happy to marry you."

I smiled and hugged her tightly, "and you make me so very happy. I love you."

Risa reminded me of our dinner with Kenji so we reluctantly got up, showered, and got ready. Kenji was going to pick us up so we waited in the lobby for his arrival.

We both saw Kenji come through the door although we didn't know who he was at the time. He scanned the lobby looking for us although he had no idea of who he was looking for. Risa stood and taking my hand, led me to him.

"Kawabata-san?" she asked.

"Hai." He replied.

"Kenji, my name is Sekimura, Peter. We spoke on the phone earlier?" I replied with a smile.

He was surprised. He had no idea that I was part Caucasian. But he took it in stride as we bowed and shook hands. I introduced Risa as my fiancé and he offered his congratulations to her as well.

He led us to his car and that was the start of the surprises. His car turned out to be a chauffer driven limo. Risa and I were seated in the back seat while Kenji took the passenger front seat.

"Kenji, I hope that we are not intruding. I just wanted to meet relatives that I have never met before in my life."

He smiled, "Your phone call was certainly a surprise, Peter. May I also complement you on your ability to speak Japanese. Were you raised in Japan?"

I chuckled. "It's a long story, but no, I was born and raised in the US. Risa on the other hand, was born and raised in Misawa."

"So-so. Misawa is nearby."

"Hai. That is why we decided to visit Hirosaki, then we will travel to Misawa to visit my home town." Risa replied.

We then pulled up to the gates of a walled off compound. Surprise number two. Another indication that they were apparently quite well-off.

"This is our family home. It has been in our family for many generations. Several of our families live here."

The driver parked in a large garage that housed a number of vehicles. It looked as if everyone parked their cars there. We walked out of the garage to one of the nearby homes and Kenji led us in.

His mother and others were there to greet us. My Japanese speaking abilities surprised several of them. Then suddenly, Kenji's mother gasped loudly then walked quickly over to me and kneeled and bowed before me.

"Sekimura Shocho. Welcome to our home."

Kenji and the others were very surprised by his mother's outcry and kneeling before me. And so were Risa and I.

"Mrs. Kawabata, please, don't kneel. I am just a visitor; perhaps a distant relative; no more than that."

She shook her head, "No. You are much more. I can see. I can hear. I can feel your presence."

Kenji looked at us in amazement, then kneeled and bowed as well; the others following suit immediately.

"Kenji, Mrs. Kawabata, please I am just an ordinary person. Please...... " They finally stood up after I helped Mrs. Kawabata to stand.

"Mother is very perceptive and can see things we cannot." Kenji explained.

"Hai." She said. "You are a Sekimura, no doubt. Your great grandfather, my grandfather, was a trusted advisor to our daimyo (lord). I sense that you are of the same character and honor. You have an aura that surrounds you. Mrs. Sekimura also (she also bowed to Risa)."

"I don't know what to say." I replied.

Risa smiled, and bowed to acknowledge Mrs. Kawabata's compliments, "Domoo arigato. I am not his wife yet, but we have recently become engaged."

Mrs Kawabata smiled, "Oh, but you already are his wife in many ways."

Risa blushed and smiled, and bowed; "Thank you, I am most fortunate that he asked."

We had dinner with Kenji and his family. And we forged new family relationships that night. Ones that I hope will survive for many years.

Over the course of the dinner and later conversations, I came to find out that my great grandfather had been a senior councilor to the Tsugaru family daimyo, or lord. And as such, he was gifted with a lot of land and other privileges. In those days, men were able to take a wife as well as keep a concubine or ten. And my grandfather was the result of one of great grandfather's relationships with a concubine.

As my grandfather was growing up, he knew that he would never have an important role in the family considering who he was; the illegitimate child of a concubine. In fact, one of several. So he decided to try his fortunes elsewhere and came to the US as a contract laborer. And the rest is history, as they say.

So Kenji was a relative although distant. The compound housed several families related to great grandfather. Others had left to seek their own fortunes elsewhere. But the Sekimura family prospered for many years due their close ties with the Tsugaru's.

Later that night, Risa and I were lying in bed after having made love. I told her, "I will be accepting Yonemura Shacho's kind offer."

Risa turned to me and asked, "Why?" as she straddled my waist.

"I thought you would be happy if I accepted."

"No. I would only be happy if that is truly what you wanted to do. To work for our company."

I pondered her reply for several moments, then "Yes, this is what I want to do. I think I will enjoy working with Masa and enjoy helping to grow the company."

She leaned down and kissed me, "then I am happy that you will be working with us, and I will enjoy helping you and being your wife."

She impaled herself on me and we made love slowly.

"I want you always in me." She whispered.

"I love you," I replied.

She trembled in my arms as an orgasm ran through her, followed closely with a flood of cum as I went over the top myself.

"I love you Peter. Words are not enough to describe my feelings for you. My heart swells with joy and my body longs for your essence each time we join." She whispered as she softly caressed my face.

We left for Misawa the next day and spent several days there. Risa's parents were surprised to see her as they were not expecting her, and especially surprised to meet her gaijin (foreigner) friend, then to find out that he was their future son-in-law. But they took it in stride and we got along really well.

And we made love every day. Risa insisted, even if it was the time of month for her. "I must have you, even if I become a mess." And it was a messy affair. After our first time of making love while she had her period, she decided to douche before we made love during her menstrual cycle. Then douche herself again afterwards.

"There are many sides to my love for you." Risa explained one evening. "One side enjoys your company and being in your presence. Another side wants the emotional fulfillment that you give me with your touches and words of love. Another side enjoys the respect and attention that you honor me with. And another side wants our physical joining to happen as often as possible."

I smiled as she explained herself. And I kissed her at length. Looking into her eyes I told her, "You have spent much time examining your feelings, haven't you?"

And she nodded in agreement. "I wanted to be sure that I was truly in love with you."

"Well, I am happy to say that I agree with everything you had to say. And also, that I hope that I will be able to keep up with the physical side of our relationship."

She laughed. "I don't think you need worry about that. I am quite happy to have you as my lover."

We returned to Narita the next day and I let Yonemura Shacho know of my decision. Masa was pleased.

"What will be your first step, Peter?" he asked.

And I replied in Japanese without thinking, "I think I need to meet with those who will be reporting to me, first. Find out what they do and where they are headed. You and I also need to spend some time together so that I can learn more about your long term plans for the company."

"What? You can speak Nihongo?"

I smiled, "I am picking up your language very quickly."

"No one can learn Japanese that quickly. You must have known how to speak before."

"Masa, you know of the Yamagata temple and Iwamasa sensei's grandmother?"

Then it dawned on him. And he smiled. "Obaachan." Then he frowned and bowed. "Obaachan is scolding me." He informed us. And we had a quiet chuckle.

"In any event, I knew you would be of great value to our company, Sekimura Shocho." So he had his secretary make arrangements to meet with everyone that I needed to, as well as to pencil in several meetings dates with me over the coming week. I also asked her to cancel my return flight reservations and check to see what my visa requirements were.

He also told Risa to rearrange her work as she should now spend more time supporting me.

"Do you want to do that?" I asked Risa.

She nodded her head with a big smile, "Hai. More than anything. I think I will hold on to several important projects, but the rest of my time shall be spent supporting your efforts."

I turned to Masa, "You should also know that Risa and I plan to marry. Please let us know if this will be a problem."

He smiled, "Congratulations. I feel the energy between you and it is good that you marry. This should be a cause of celebration in our company."

Risa insisted that I move in with her right away, then we would look for a larger apartment later when time permitted. So I did that afternoon after work. A simple thing to do, moving two suitcases from the hotel to her apartment. As soon as we finished hanging up a few things, Risa made dinner for us while I assisted where I could. Mama didn't raise any slouches so I pitched in.

After dinner, we cleaned up and I asked Risa where I could plug in my laptop and other appliances. She set up a small table in a corner of the room for me. I plugged in and booted my laptop up to find a number of emails from Burt asking that I get in touch with him.

Considering the time zone differences, Burt would be just finishing lunch so I decided to Skype him. I set up my laptop and gave him a call.

"Peter! Where the hell have you been?" Kara asked.

"Hey Kara" I replied. "I'm still in Japan. How are things?"

"When are you coming home? It's kind of important."

"What's up? I might be here awhile longer."

"Raymond had a heart attack two days ago. And we're not sure if he's going to make it. Burt's over there half the time and said that he needs your karma. You know what I'm talking about?"

I could guess. "Yep. Gotcha. Sorry that I've been out of touch. I've been kind of busy here. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. I'll email my flight schedule as soon as I get it figured out."

"Ok. I'll let Burt know that you called. He'll be relieved. But hurry back. I don't know how much longer Raymond can hold out."

"Will do. See you guys very soon." I replied before I closed the connection.

I turned to Risa, "Interested in visiting my home town? I think I need to get back there as soon as I can."

She nodded, "I heard. She say your karma is needed. From temple?"

I nodded in agreement, "Most likely. Yes."

"Then we must go as soon as possible. Let me use computer and I will make arrangements. Where in US must we go?"

And so Risa made our flight arrangements which had us leaving the next morning from Narita to San Francisco, then connecting on to Denver. We'd be there the next day in the early afternoon.

While Risa was doing that, I took out my scroll and unrolled it.

"You must help." Obaachan said.

"What can I do to help?" I asked out loud. Risa turned her head and saw that I was looking at the scroll and came over to observe.

"Your presence is needed else your friend may not survive."

Risa read the scroll and reverently touched the scroll, "Risa, you must go also." Obaachan said.

Risa jumped slightly, still not completely at ease with it. I could hear Obaachan chuckle.

"Why?" Risa asked.

"His power comes from you also. You complete him." The scroll replied.

Risa looked at me and I looked at her, "What power?" I asked.

"You will know." The scroll replied

Risa bowed towards the scroll and Obaachan replied, "Omedettoo (congratulations) on your engagement. You will live a fulfilling life."

Risa gasped as she looked at me. "How did scroll know that you and I are to wed?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, "Obaachan is most observant." Risa laughed and blushed. And I could hear Obaachan laughing in the background somewhere.

We sent Yonemura Shacho an email so that he knew what happened and that we would be away for a week or so. I told Masa that I would get in touch with him as soon as I could.

I also emailed Burt and Kara so they had our flight schedule and could come out to pick us up. We lived in Golden which was just outside Denver. I asked that they call a cleaning service to open up my house and give it a once over before we got in.

Risa and I took a quiet bath, the seriousness of Raymond's condition dampened our spirits, but not our love. We joined quietly that evening and that was just as fulfilling.

Early the next morning, Risa and I took a shuttle out to the airport and caught our flight out. It was a long flight but time was of the essence so the fewer stops the better. We cleared customs in San Francisco without any problems and were in Denver on time. We claimed our luggage and walked out to the sidewalk where Burt and Kara pulled up in their SUV and jumped out to greet us.

"Where you been, Peter? And who is this with you?" Kara asked as Burt and I hefted our bags into the back of their SUV.

"Risa, may I introduce Kara and Burt, a couple of my dear friends. Kara, Burt, this is Risa Tanaka, the future Mrs. Risa Sekimura."

"Please to meet you," Risa said as she hugged Kara and Burt. "I am most happy to meet Peter's friends."

We made small talk as we got underway. Until Burt chimed in, "Peter, can we go to the hospital first before we take you home?"

I sensed that Raymond's condition wasn't getting any better. "Sure. That's probably a very good idea. Do we need to take anything with us? Like the scrolls?"

Burt sat there in thought for a moment then replied, "If they were needed Obaachan would have said so already. She just said that we would know what to do when you returned."

Risa looked at me and I nodded my head. "Ok, I think Obaachan knows what she's doing or about to do better than us."

Kara looked at Risa and I and asked, "Risa, do you know about the scroll?"

"Hai. Obaachan talks to Peter and me through the scroll. Although I can hear her laugh without it."

I smiled, "You can hear her laugh also?"

Risa smiled, "Oh yes. I think I would have liked very much to meet her."

Kara smiled, "So would i."

"Dame-yo," Obaachan said in our minds, and we laughed. She had just called us stupid.

Raymond had been transferred to Denver General so it was a short drive over. We got up to his room and met with Mary Ann, his wife, and Glory, their daughter, who were keeping Raymond comfortable.

"How's he doing?" I asked Mary Ann after we hugged and I introduced Risa to them.

She sighed, "He hasn't woken up yet. The doctors say that his heart attack was pretty severe and they are doing the best that he can. They aren't sure about any brain damage because his heart had stopped for a while. They found blockage in several places however they are waiting to operate until he's stable. They have him on a bunch of medications but he's still unconscious."

1...456789