Forty-Five Minutes away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But James was past listening. He was just ravenously ogling her up and down. The truth was, his mom pulled them off better than his whore of a cousin ever could.

"I guess I do pull them off..." muttered Lilly, looking at her drooling son, and slowly going back to standing more casually.

James was just staring at her midriff. Staring at her cleavage. Staring at her legs. He was devouring her with his eyes.

"Okay, okay...!" said his mom "I get it, you like it...!" she laughed "Now look at my face again, Jamie..."

But he had been! It was the most incredible, amazing part of it, after all. That this was his mom, dressing like this.

He went back to meeting her eyes. She smiled. And her smile was pure filth.

"I wanted to dress like this today. After we got to your college..." She said, and her smile had settled down. Instead of amused, she sounded deadly serious.

Her son looked deadly serious, too. Like a rabbit would, looking at headlights.

She glanced downwards, for one beat. Straight up stared at his cock, like she wanted him to notice. Then she went on with her explanation.

"I wanted to go up with you. I wanted you to show me off. So you could boast to all your college friends about me." She whispered "My name could have been... Evangeline! Or some other slutty name like that..." she giggled "You like 'Evangeline', baby?" she said, twirling around, her ass pushed outwards and up.

James' dick was beyond hard at this point. Either his mom had lost her mind, or she was trying to make him lose his mind. Either way, his dick was loving it.

"I didn't have to be this, exactly... it's just the outfit I could come up with on short notice..." she went on, like she was talking about her daily chores "...would you have preferred a different theme? A teacher you brought back home, maybe?" she asked, looking up at him with doe eyes.

James ignored her question. He was about to burst. His dick was already so hard it hurt.

"Boast about what?" James asked, barely above his breath. He figured his mom wouldn't answer.

And she didn't.

"Sadly... all of that's out the window, now..." she groaned, looking away "I'm sure this outfit can trick your friends, but your dad and your brother would look right past 'Evangeline'..." she said, doing air quotes.

"Boast about what?" James repeated, his voice much firmer, now.

"What do college kids boast about, baby?" she laughed "About what you and 'Evangeline' would get to, of course," his mom answered, without missing a beat "...once you and her were finally alone inside your room, I mean... my sweetiepie..." she trailed off.

James was almost staring holes in the back of his mom's head, he was looking into her eyes so intently. She just had a confident smirk. Clearly enjoying herself.

"You know what I mean, right...?" she finished her thought, putting her hair behind her ears, giggling another devilish giggle before sitting back on her seat, her door still open.

"...would you have liked that, baby? Showing me off to all your buddies?" she asked, turning towards him with a tilt of her head

He would have enjoyed getting a woman like her to his room much more, he thought.

"But anyways, honey..." she went on "that's when I thought..." she finally explained, lookinf and pointing towards the back of the car, and its makeshift bed.

She gave it a beat or two, before turning towards him again.

"...get it?" she asked, and he had to give another glance to her outfit to believe it.

James looked at the back of the car, with its fake bed. He looked back at his mom--or, rather, 'Evangeline'--sitting in the driver's seat, her door still open.

She was all smiles. A glimmer in her blue eyes.

"Say something, baby..." his mom pouted "I want to hear your thoughts..."

James looked at the time. 17:24.

Still good time. It was just a 45-minute drive altogether.

"It's fine, mom. I'll just be showing them pictures, instead" he said, and 'Evangeline' laughed, bringing her hand to her mouth.

James turned his body away from 'Evangeline' and opened his door. His dick hurt as he stood up. But there wasn't even a proper way to rearrange it, with how hard it pulled against his jeans.

His mom, meanwhile, closed her door in a flash, and hurriedly skipped towards the tail end of their car. Before James had gotten there, she had already opened the back door.

James turned towards her, coming from his own side of the car, and found her jumping atop the makeshift bed. Her breath was so short it almost looked like she had been running. But she hadn't been.

"So..." started James, looking at 'Evangeline' one last time "This is supposed to be my belated send-off present, right?" he asked, undoing his pants as he did so, finally relieving his erection somewhat.

'Evangeline' nodded enthusiastically, before letting her eyes wonder down and straight to his still-covered crotch.

"Alright" he said, taking a couple pictures of 'Evangeline' with his cellphone before speaking up again. She made a sexy pose. "But then..." he went on, taking another picture as 'Evangeline' found a different pose "if it's for me... I don't want 'Evangeline'..." he demanded, looking up at her, still holding her arm over her head "I don't want some college slut..." he said, with decision "I want my mom..." he said, and Lilly's smile grew so broad she almost started cackling.

----------------

Akaash put his beach towel over his gym bag and slowly made his way towards their car. He walked alongside his college friends: Riyadh, from economics; Jeremy, from his data science elective; Carlos, from his ping-pong team... and Sharon, the girl he had finally approached the previous semester.

He was a bit disheartened, because he hadn't really managed to get any closer to her the past day-and-a-half. This was their last weekend before going back to class--or before getting into college altogether, in the case of Sharon--so they had decided to come to the beach together, and he was deadset on making something happen between him and the 18-year-old girl.

He realized he still had a full two days with her at the cabin, but while he had been left biting the dust of "tagging along", Sharon was now all smiles with Jeremy, which wasn't something he had at all expected to happen. From where he was standing, all he could see was her thick mane of curls, and her incredible ass walking ahead of him. His eyes got stuck on her long, milky brown legs and... he shook his head. More than that, she was a beautiful girl inside and out. Such a vivacious, charming, cheery girl!

Akaash was in love, he knew.

But now, the young hottie and his obnoxious buddy Jeremy walked ahead of him by a good three steps, and showed no interest in letting him keep up. Meanwhile, his own buddies were walking a couple steps behind him, instead of trying to catch up like he was. Didn't they understand that he--that they--couldn't let Sharon just 'hang out' with Jeremy like this? She would- He would-

It wasn't right!

And Jeremy was just a prick, too! She shouldn't have been- Why would she-

Oh it was so frustrating! Akaash had worked all semester getting Sharon to hang out with him, he had been working on this invitation for so long, making sure everything lined up correctly, making sure nothing could get in the way of him and Sharon--they were buddies, now! Hanging together on the regular! But then... then this happens??? Jeremy just tells a joke, and makes a face, and it's done?

It was so frustrating!

He understood that Sharon was way out of his league. She was incredibly hot for one. With a permanent tan. An amazing pair of tits. An amazing mane of hair. Amazing ass. Just an incredible body--not that he was looking at her as just that, of course. He thought the world of her, and liked her for so much more than just that... but he also couldn't deny it, is all. He had eyes after all.

Beyond her beauty, though, they also ran in different circles. She was right out of highschool, to begin with. Only now getting to college, while he was about to start his third year. However, even as a highschool senior she was hanging out with college kids all semester, which is how he came to meet her. And she was an artsy girl, with cool musician friends and all that.

And so beautiful.

For perspective, she had only just started an insta--maybe a couple months or so ago--and it already had thousands of followers. That was the kind of girl she was. So, she was now being approached by brands and PR firms of all sizes, and so... Akaash got it. He got that she's someone he should never have talked to, much less touched. And nonetheless she was hanging out with him this weekend! Instead of her other buddies! He had managed it! By putting in the work! He had brought her on this trip! But so why would she then just go and turn towards this... asshole? Weren't Akaash and her closer than some dude she just met? And Akaash was taller!

"Oh wow that's the girl we saw before!" said Carlos, from behind him, finally catching up.

"Oh shit...!" came another voice, in a whisper.

What?

"That absurdly hot girl the dude whistled to!" explained Riyadh.

He looked to their right, towards the stopped car on the side of the road.

Sure enough, there she was, standing in front of the driver's seat. Closing the door. It was a huge car for a college girl like that to drive around. Probably her dad's, thought Akaash.

"Oh wow she's really hot..." groaned Sharon, to his right. Half in awe, half in envy. Akaash turned his head towards her. For the first time in a while she was right next to him. He took a step closer. Their eyes met again.

Then, some other guy came out the passenger's door. He seemed vaguely familiar.

"Oh isn't that James Rutherford...?" said Jeremy in front of him.

"Rutherford...?" asked Sharon, and her eyes lighted up.

"James Rutherford, yeah" he explained "from Covington High...?" he said, looking around to the group, as if everyone should know who that was "...I think someone at the girls' dorms got in trouble a couple years ago for sneaking a high-school kid into the dorms... turns out..." he pointed towards the car, and the guy standing next to it.

Next, he turned to Sharon "...you know him?

"No, I..." said Sharon "I think I've met his brother..." she said looking into his eyes.

James Rutherford... it rang a bell for Akaash, too. Were they in some elective together? He did recognize him, so he must have seen him around campus, even if he was a year below.

As they stared at the incredibly hot girl and her car, they had slowed into a crawl. Now she was walking around and to the back, and their co-ed was... adjusting his package?

The glare on their windows made it hard to see.

"Shi- Whoa!" Akaash heard a voice to his left and turned to see his friend Riyadh, whose face was stuck in shock.

Akaash looked at him weird.

"What...?" he said, chuckling "he just- it looked really big..." explained Riyadh, half-laughing.

It did? Akaash had missed it. The way the sunlight reflected on the windows, it hadn't let him. He was taller than his buddies, so it made sense that only him would get hit by glare at this angle.

"Heh," he chuckled, turning towards Sharon with a joke "Riyadh thinks this dude's package-"

But he didn't get to finish his thought. Because if Riyadh had been impressed, Sharon was struck with awe. Her sparkling green eyes were open wide like plates, and both her hands were covering her mouth.

"You think we should-" whispered Jeremy, looking back and gesturing towards the parked car, as James made his way to the back of it himself.

The group knew what was going on.

"I don't think-" started Akaash, disapprovingly, but he got instantly outvoted when Sharon immediately nodded enthusiastically and took a step forward.

"Let's!" she whispered, in a hurry. Letting her beach tote bag fall on the ground and crouching down just enough to approach without being so easily seen.

He hadn't seen her face, but she didn't sound particularly jovial about it. More like... compelled.

As the group slowly approached, they could hear some sort of conversation happening behind the car, albeit the wind didn't carry enough for them to understand the details.

From their oblique, slightly downhill angle, the group would have been hard to spot. Plus, they had a few palms and cars in-between to hide behind. Not that the couple were really paying any attention to them. As Akaash walked towards them, he noticed the girl--and what an incredible girl it was--posing for the lucky guy, as he took some pictures. He glanced at Sharon. He wondered if, maybe, one day Sharon would be posing for him that way.

"This is... uh..." whispered Jeremy "I think this is close enough, no...?"

They all stopped.

Akaash clicked his tongue. It pissed him off. Since when was fucking Jeremy the big leader of the group? Fuck that. He took one glance at Sharon and saw she was captivated. Completely taken by the hot couple. Time for him to take some initiative.

He stepped forward, and to the side of the car, where there was a bunch of shrubbery. He looked over his shoulder and gestured to Sharon.

Jeremy had obviously stopped because past the little hill and the car that was parked there, they'd need to cross a little empty stretch before getting to any further cover, and it would have been easy to get made.

That's if the people in the car were paying attention to anything but themselves, thought Akaash. Which they clearly weren't. So he smiled back to his crush and grabbed her by the hand before rushing forward, past the small clearance, and behind the first set of shrubbery.

Without looking back, he sprinted forward again, crossing another small set of clear ground and behind a pair of palms.

Not close enough.

He glanced back at beautiful Sharon and she wasn't really looking at him, but her eyes seemed to lose themselves into where the couple would be. Right past the very next set of shrubbery they could hide on. And no one else had followed them.

Akaash smiled. It was perfect.

Ok, final go.

He rushed forward one last time--barely two steps with his naturally long strides--and they were basically right next to them, now. They just had to go around the foliage a bit, and they'd have first row seats to the horniest couple in the bay that day.

Maybe... this would make him and Sharon into close seconds.

He was about to start carefully crawling into a spot with better visibility, when Sharon sprinted ahead of him. Or crawl-sprinted.

Behind her, Akaash approached very carefully. He was way too tall, and the palms and long leaves wouldn't cover much past a certain height, so he had to really lean down. To the point he'd be more comfortable on his knees, if not for the harsh ground beneath their feet. It made for awkward, slow movement.

Sharon gasped. A tad too loud.

Akaash looked her way and saw she was already watching the action. She had settled on a decent-looking spot, too. Less thick greenery, but low enough to the ground that she could sneak her eyes between the leaves and not risk very much, while also not all the way around yet. And she was small enough that he could probably get right on top of her--Scooby-doo style--without even brushing up against her.

Not that he'd try to. He wasn't that kind of toxic guy.

He took another couple steps, and he finally snuggled right on top and beside her.

Oh yeah, his brain screamed. He could smell her hair. Her sun lotion. Who gave a fuck about James Rutherford??? This is what he wanted.

"Hey so... what's up...?" he whispered, coming down from his pheromone high.

But Sharon wasn't answering. She was stuck. Akaash turned to what she was looking at and...

Well, and he understood why.

-----------------------

"Alright then, sweetheart..." said 'Evangeline', still, her mouth open in something like a smile "...it's your present, after all..." she said, as she undid her stylish hairstyle, first.

James snapped another couple of pictures, as his mom ruffled down her hair a second time that day.

"However..." she growled "speaking as your mom" she laughed "I taught you better than to just let me do all the work while you just watch..." she complained, as she lifted her legs straight up and towards the ceiling to help herself get those obscene shorts off.

And what long legs they were, thought James, looking all the way down to the peach-like ass at the bottom of them.

"But I thought the send-off was for me?" asked James, with a laugh, as he took another picture and stared straight at his mother's panty-clad crotch for the first time in his life.

"Oh you nightmare!" his mom laughed, mock-scolding him in her usual terms "send-offs are for the parents too, you know...?" she said, letting the implications hang in the air.

"Alright..." answered her dutiful son "What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Show me..." his mom said, almost moaning, as she brought her legs back down.

She didn't specify what but, at this point, she didn't need to. James laughed. He took his phone and hit record.

"Show you what?" he loudly asked, pointing the camera straight at his mom. She looked at it before answering.

"Show me what you are getting me as a belated good-bye present..." she growled.

James chuckled again. She was staring straight at his crotch, as if she needed to make it any clearer, and the camera was catching it all.

"Alright..." he said, as he unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his zipper down.

His erection was finally free.

He had been keeping it back and against his bellybutton with the hem of his pants, but it was now finally free to come down from underneath his hoodie, lowering and stretching his underwear down with its sheer weight and hardness.

His mom's eyes grew like plates. She held in most of a big gasp, but couldn't help swallowing a full lung of air. She almost painfully bit her lower lip as she came down from her interrupted gasp, the tiniest of moans escaping her mouth as she admired the monster cock between her son's legs.

"Oooooh..." she softly moaned, almost to herself, her eyes pained and stuck to his crotch--all of which was beautifully captured by James' camera phone. In the same shot, he panned to make sure he would capture her lower body, dressed in just a garter belt and panties, resting atop a makeshift bed.

"...wow" she finished, looking up to meet the camera, and her son's eyes.

"I knew you'd be big, sweetie, but..." she said, hungrily, before he stopped recording, and threw the phone over the makeshift mattress, slowly undoing the zipper in his hoodie for his mom, who came just a tad closer.

Sharon gasped, as the hoodie opened, and the teenager's cock was clear to see. Neither Lilly nor James heard her. They were each of them too busy breathing hard and fast as they got ready to "send James off"--belatedly, of course.

Akaash gulped. That was way too big a dick. He was at least six inches taller than that kid... and yet... he glanced downwards. Past Sharon's ass and to his own groin.

Shit. Her ass was so big and perky, too. Would his dick even... with a dick like his, could he even...

Sharon was still holding her breath.

'Evangeline', meanwhile, finally removed her thick-rimmed glasses, and untied her blouse. She was now just James' mom, her blouse wide open, her pants entirely removed. Not that their enthralled audience had a way to know.

She was wearing some old, tight tank-top beneath her blouse--the white kind, with an obscene amount of cleavage and, in grey and silver, a faded logo in front. Likely at least a full size smaller than her huge pair of tits demanded, and it rode high on her torso, bunching itself up right beneath her heavyset tits. It had the logo for her PR firm, clearly from some team-building exercise or company event or something. Basically underwear. And as she removed her blouse, finally, it became clear she hadn't been wearing any real underwear, outside of the garter belt, and the panties.