Forty-Five Minutes away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that he did. He pushed his ass upwards harder, all but lifting her into the ceiling of the car, letting all her weight fall onto his dick, getting her filthy cunthole all the way to the root of his cock.

She pushed him back, let him rest his head on the makeshift mattress. He was almost peeking out of the car, like this. In their urgency, the pair hadn't even bothered closing the back door.

James felt his mom's nails on his chest as he laid his head down and appreciated the view. A thin patina of sweat covered her body. Her long, beautiful hair was starting to stick to her face. She was completely naked except for a set of nylons and garter belts for his benefit. Her tits hung down heavy and delicious on her chest. And she was about to ride him, now.

His mom really loved him--he thought--pressing her tits together and pinching her nipples as she pressed her weight on top of him for leverage, and pumped his dick with her cunt.

----------------------------------

'Hey Colin how are you' read the text message he had just received.

He opened it up.

Who was it? Sharon? That used up ho who ghosted him last semester?

"What's up, Colin?" asked his dad, from across the room "any news from your brother?"

"Nope!" he said, with a smirk "nothing like that! Just some... girl stuff, I guess!" he chuckled, with a shrug.

"What? Another?" his father laughed along "You need to stop playing with girls' hearts like that, buddy! Women will cut your heart into little pieces and feed it to their dog without thinking twice about it, you know?" he warned.

"Hahahaha" laughed his son "don't worry, dad! I treat them very well!" he answered back, confidence and energy in his voice "This one's just another case of second-thought-ism...!" he said, lifting up his phone as if to show it off.

"Ah, the one who got away?" asked his father, with a warm tone.

Not quite, thought Colin.

"Sure! Something like that!" he answered, with his usual levity.

She hadn't simply 'gotten away', he thought. They had definitely fooled around. Gotten a BJ. She just suddenly decided she wasn't interested anymore. It happened.

"I don't know what's going on..." said his father, looking at his own phone "Your mom should be here already..."

They were both in what was now his and his brother's dorm room, with Colin's stuff strewn about. His brother had barely populated the place, with just a poster and some books to tell anyone at all lived there. Him and his dad had gotten a bunch of his things out already, but they were waiting for his older brother and their mom to really start unpacking things.

His dad was sitting in the desk chair, while he sat atop his brother's bed.

'Remember me? I know you do ;)' came another message. Colin just ignored it.

"I mean, I know how close you and your mom are," his dad continued "and... you did cut your trip short to make it!" he lamented, looking his way with some worry in his eyes.

"Oh, sure but... I don't know, dad... maybe something happened? Like, a tire or something?" he said, not really knowing what was up, but not really worrying about it, either. He had cut his trip almost 4 days short, but he knew his mom would be here to send him off. She always pulled through.

For now, he was mostly worried about this Sharon ho suddenly showing up in his life again.

"Yeah, I guess..." agreed his father, half-heartedly "It's just... if it's that, wouldn't you call? Let us know somehow? It also keeps telling me her phone is out of service..."

Colin's dad was a cool dad, he thought. He was a health-nut, and an avid sports player, so he was always all smiles and energy and was eager to find some fun thing to do. However, he was a bit of a worrier, he thought. What in the world could have happened, in a 45-minute drive? They'd be here. Maybe they just left late or caught traffic or something.

"Don't worry about it, dad!" chuckled Colin "we should just go watch the game at Hooligan's while we wait!"

"There's a game happening?" jumped his father, his face brightening right up.

"Oh yeah! College soccer" explained Colin "some of my high-school buddies wanted to come around and check it out today..." he said, with a pleading grin "you know... before classes start... have a bit of a get together...?"

His father gave him a look.

"I thought your buddies were all on that trip with you?" he asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Well... sure..." said Colin, playing innocent "some of my buddies..."

His dad shook his head.

"So that's what you wanted..." he chuckled "you already had something cooked up...!"

"Nah dad hahahaha" laughed Colin "This only just came up, I promise...!" he said "And the idea was always to have all of you guys along, too!"

That, his father could believe. Colin was nothing if not eager to include them in things. He never quite got why.

'Colin I know you're seeing my messages...' came another notification.

"Is that them?" asked his dad.

"Oh, nah...! Just that girl I told you about..."

His dad laughed again.

Colin really didn't want to deal with her, though. So, he just ignored the message again.

"Should we go, then?" he asked his dad, who nodded.

"Yeah, let's just find something to do..." he agreed, getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'll just..." said Colin, with his phone in his hand "...leave this here... you have your phone tho, right dad?" he asked, as he threw his phone on the bed.

"Yeah, of course!" he answered "But are you sure you won't need it? Your friends won't be looking for you on it?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I'll recognize them at the venue anyways."

Colin's phone buzzed again.

'hey so I just think I saw your mom the other day, at her PR thing? She's like this really hot lady, right?' the message read.

That's understating it Colin thought, while trying to ignore the text. Shaking his head, he just turned around and walked to the door, leaving his phone behind.

"Oh wow you're really breaking hearts out there, aren't you?" chuckled his dad, making note of the repeated texts "maybe you could teach your brother some moves! So that he stops chasing after so many...uh... 'disreputable' girls" he said, making the quote fingers in the air.

They both chuckled, as they closed the door behind them. It was true that his brother James was a bit of a hit with the more... noisy kind of woman. Even his on-again, off-again 'girlfriend' was way too much on the airheaded side. And way too much on the not-really-his-girlfriend side.

Hot for sure, don't get it wrong. But airheaded. And... very off-again.

Colin's phone buzzed a third time. This time with a photo attached to the message. However, he wasn't there to see or read it. He had just walked out of the dorms with his father.

"Haha I don't think James needs the pointers..." answered Colin, finally, secretly knowing for a fact that the girls his brother went after weren't really at all 'easy'. "However..." he continued, letting the silence linger.

His dad looked at him eager to hear.

"...he really does need better taste!" Colin laughed, and his dad laughed along with him.

------------------------------

James' mouth was open all the way as he shoved as much of his mother's tits inside it as he could manage to fit.

"HRGHMMM hgggnnnm" his moans sounded, as he vacuum-sealed his lips around the world-class tit, and licked on the nipple like his life depended on it.

He just loved the taste of a slut's fat tits. Made all the better by the generous amount of mom-sweat this particular pair was coated in.

"AHN! AHN! AHN!" screamed his mom, as she herself did all she could to bounce herself hard on her oldest son's dick "YES GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT...!" she moaned, enjoying every second of seeing her son enjoying her body.

"I knew you liked me- I knew you wanted me-" she lamented, still apologetic "-and I wanted you SO MUCH, TOO!" she cried, grinding her pussy in a delicious circle as she felt his giant cockhead hit the back of her pussy.

"Hmmmmm nevermind that, mom...!" answered James, a pleasure filled look on his face "...just take every drop of my cum from now on... and never take anyone else's..." he chuckled, with a cocky smirk on his face.

His mom brought her body forward, smothering his face with her fat milkers as she gave a filthy, breathy, naughty laugh, between her gritted teeth.

She pushed him back down and away from her tits for a second. She looked at his beautiful face. His gorgeous brown hair. His naughty smirk.

Meanwhile, he recognized the lust in his mother's gaze. Took a better look at her gorgeous hair. Admired more of the incredible tits he had been fucking up for almost an hour now.

They both looked at each other's eyes in eager recognition of the perverted oath they were about to make.

"Cum inside my pussy..." she told him, grinding her hips down as she talked "...and I will swear to you anything you want..." she promised, with the horniest look on her eyes James had ever seen.

But before she was finished gasping over her filthy words, she felt and heard her ass being slapped, as her son took ahold of it. She felt him burying his fingers on it, really grabbing it... before starting to really give it to her.

--------

It was sunset already, and the shadows were stark. The beach was almost entirely silent, except for the odd cry of a seabird or two. Soft waves hit the shore, in a caress, rather than a splash.

Standing on the sand, you could have heard a pin drop, from half a world away.

Every day but that particular Friday, of course.

That Friday, you could hear the generous sounds of a loving mother sending off her son to college. Belatedly, but very enthusiastically.

"YES! YES! CUM! CUM INSIDE!! FINISH INSIDE MY PUSSY BABY!" she screamed, her voice raw and ragged, as she finally gave her son his gift, and she got one of her own, as ropes and ropes of hot, thick cum filled her like no man had ever filled her.

You would have been forgiven if you confused these sounds with the slaps, grunts and moans of hard, furious sex. You would have been forgiven if you thought the car at the top of the hill was bouncing in place with anything other than an expression of familial love.

After all, what kind of wife and mother would leave her family waiting just to fulfill her fantasy of unprotected sex with her oldest son?

As Lilly fell back down from the biggest orgasm of her life, the loving son who had waited so patiently for his goodbye present, turned her around.

"Lift your ass, mom..." his voice said, and she wasn't about to deny him. After all--the warm cum dripping from her pussy reminded her--she had promised.

She reached into her pussy to grab some, and brought it to her mouth, for a bit of a taste. She needed it.

As she turned around, and got on her hands and knees, she smiled, finally content. After a full year of regrets.

There was nowhere else she'd rather be.

The clock read 18:38.

*************************************