Forty-Five Minutes away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were clear to see. Hard and pointy. James licked his lips.

Akaash couldn't believe how hot this chick was. She could give Sharon more than a run for her money. From where he was watching, he could only see some of her, but whatever he caught was always stunning. At an angle through the trunk door, and snippets past that from one of the side windows. They were steps away, however. Practically there.

The hot chick brought herself much closer to her lucky "friend", and her face was visible for a while, before she threw herself back again. Probably entirely visible to Sharon, who was much better angled. Just as he thought this, Akaash could hear the gasping breath of Sharon beneath him. He glanced down and saw she had her phone out, and had been either recording or taking some pictures.

"Holy shit..." he heard her mutter, as she put her phone down, but she couldn't stop staring at the couple.

The lucky kid--James--licked his lips and finally went in behind his lover, dropping his hoodie to one side, and taking his t-shirt off as he crawled into the car, and out of his direct line of sight.

-----------------------

Lilly couldn't believe what was happening.

As her son crawled completely naked on top of his almost-naked mother, it was all she could do to keep her cool. Without her even noticing, her mouth was hanging open in sheer excitement and lust.

"Finally..." she whined, as she stared at his erect dick--huge and hard and bouncing in place as he crawled around the makeshift bed.

"Finally sending you off, baby...!" she breathlessly said, as she held herself up by the elbows, wearing only one of her old work t-shirts and her husband's favorite set of lingerie.

James put his hand on her pussy, first. A veritable tremor hit her body from the excitement, his touch a jolt of lightning that threw her head back. As she watched the back of the front seats, her hips rolled against her son's hand completely on their own.

"Sht, sht, sht...!" she moaned--in a clenched-teeth mutter--pursing her lips forward as if kissing the air, in a deliberate effort not to cum.

As she got busy trying to catch her breath and avoid screaming an orgasm from her son finally grinding his hand on her pussy for the first time, she didn't notice handsome Jamie reaching past her with his free hand and grabbing his phone again.

"Hey mom...!" she heard him say, but she was still tightening down from her close call and couldn't say much more than noises. She felt his hand move away from her pussy, and disappointment filled her heart, only to dissipate again as soon as she felt it again on her waist, his thick thumb sticking itself on her belly button.

She looked at him. He had his phone out again.

"What is it, Jamie?" she smiled, doing her best to sound motherly and in control even as her entire body jolted and shivered in excitement at finally being on her back, with her naked son on top of her.

"Why don't you tell the camera what we're up to?" he asked, a big smirk on his face. God, she found him so sexy.

Lilly giggled.

"We're about to send you off to college, dummy..." she chuckled "What else would we be doing?" she said, opening her legs a bit more. Ogling his flat abs a bit more. Looking at the way his waist came into his crotch a bit more.

She licked her lips at imagining the taste.

"I don't know," answered James, panning down her body and towards him until his massive cock came into the shot "you tell me..." he said, stroking himself a couple times.

He panned the camera back up. His mom was still smiling at him, resting her weight on her hands.

"Shouldn't we be meeting up with my dad at the dorms? I thought the idea was for you both to send me and my brother off today..." asked James, for the sake of his video.

"Oh, but we'll have plenty of time for that, too..." shrugged his mom "it's only 45 minutes away..." she smiled.

"It's just... I don't think your dad would appreciate what's coming up next all that much..." she giggled.

James chuckled.

"What are you wearing?" he then asked, his voice steady but playful. The camera, meanwhile, got busy catching every bit of her outfit: the one-size-too-small tanktop, the exposed midriff with nothing for pants, the black panties and garter belt combo... Lilly looked down at her own outfit for a second, playing around a bit before giving her son what he wanted.

"Too much for your send-off gift!" she finally answered, with a big smile, slowly pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it away in one move. She arched her bach to let her mouthwatering tits get pulled up with her shirt, before finally stretching past them and letting the incredible pair of tits fall in place with a couple of delicious, exceedingly erotic bounces.

She was exposing her naked tits to her son for the first time in their lives, and it was being recorded on camera.

Finally! Her brain couldn't help but scream, as she saw her sweet Jamie's hungry eyes as he stared at her naked tits with her peripheral vision. More than anything, she thought, Lilly would remember the sound her sweet boy Jamie made when he loudly licked his lips at the sight of her tits.

"Will you be wearing those panties, too, while sending me off?" he asked, panning down and showing the camera her panties and garter belt again. Lilly obliged by opening her legs up a whole lot more.

"Of course not, baby..." she answered, non-chalantly "they were for me to slowly remove in your room tonight... we just didn't get to do that, sadly" she explained, as she unhooked the belts in a swift move.

"No, no..." interrupted James "leave the belts on...!" he pleaded.

Lilly giggled.

"Of course, sweetheart! But don't you want to get my pussy too, in your home video?" she asked, and she couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. This was all so deliciously wicked.

"Ooohow, yeah I do..." growled James, and his breath was starting to sound unmistakably excited.

His mom raised her legs again, in the same pose she got her shorts off before--the one she remembered James really appreciating--but got her panties off, this time. Casually exposing her slit like she was not this kid's married mother in a car, in a public beach. As her son recorded her, she clasped the belts back on, and brought her legs down, opening them a bit for ease of access. And so he could see her pussy better.

James camera phone was straight on her crotch, now.

"I'd never seen your pussy before, mom..." he moaned, as he stroked himself a bit and let his eyes drown in her groin.

It was so... fat. Just so obscene. His mom kept it tidy with a beautiful triangle of trimmed pubic hair on top of it, but the way the lips protruded... the way it sealed itself shut but let the clit be so prominent...

He could feel his dick twitching as he saw her wedding ring enter the same frame as her naked pussy, when his hot mom pulled on her lips to expose the inside of it to her son.

"Do you want to take the moment your cock touches it for the first time?" she asked, and both their hearts skipped a beat. She went on, almost slurring her words from the horniness "So that...so that no one can say you haven't kissed your mom's pussy with your cock?"

They both gasped.

And then they both scrambled to get into position. Hurriedly.

James' hand was still on his phone.

"Oh god your cock is so big!" Lilly made sure to say, her eyes stuck to it. She said it extra hard, too, so it was clear on the camera's shitty mic "It's so much bigger and fatter than your father's!" she added, as she pushed her legs back and aligned herself with her son's cock.

She wasn't lying, either.

James' camera was, meanwhile, on target. The fat head of his cock was almost on her open orifice, just about to kiss it, when his mom spoke up.

"You know...?" she said, and James panned his camera back up and to her face. She was starting to sweat from sheer excitement. She looked ready to faint--she was breathing so erratically--and she had both her hands behind her knees, as she tried to keep her legs open for his dick to kiss it for the camera "...I just thought about this..." she continued, her breath short.

She didn't look into his eyes, her eyes were stuck to his dick.

They both looked down, the camera recording it all.

"...because you're the oldest..." she said, her voice shaking as she witnessed the moment her son's cock finally kissed the hole he once came out of. A tiny wheeze came out of her mouth. Almost a cry, not quite a moan.

He pushed a bit into her.

They both took a sharp breath.

*pop* came the soft sound of his fat cockhead coming back out. Her hole was gaping. Gushing. It missed the cock that just teased her. She was so wet she was dripping on the blanket.

She looked back up and into his eyes. He touched her pussy with his penis again, before meeting her eyes once more.

"Because you're the oldest..." she repeated, her eyes wincing in sheer want every time her son's cock rubbed her fuckhole "...your brother should have been the last one to ever touch my pussy..." she explained with a moan, almost crying, before her son finally dropped the phone and pushed himself all the way inside her, rushing to mount her, after listening to her words.

-----------------------

"So do you know this guy's brother, then?" said Akaash, back at the cabin, trying to start some sort of conversation back up again. Sharon had been frustratingly quiet the whole way back.

Sharon was stuck to her phone, laying back on one of the cabin's lounge chairs, as Akaash prepared some sandwiches for himself and Sharon.

Everyone else had retreated to their rooms after awkwardly discussing the couple on their way back. Carlos and Riyadh seemed obsessed with talking about the size of the guy's member, but neither Akaash nor Jeremy seemed very into discussing it further. So, the topic died down. And nobody had talked about anything else, either.

"He- uhh..." hesitated Sharon "...him and I were just, like, talking--you know? Back in high-school..." she said "about... I don't know... maybe hanging out and stuff..."

Weren't they hanging out right now? Why was it a big deal? Wondered Akaash.

He felt jealous.

"And did you?" he probed, trying to appear nonchalant.

Sharon looked back at him. Took a second before saying anything.

"Kinda..." she said "we... uh... we came across one another a couple of times..." she admitted "you know, at, like, places..."

What the hell did that mean?

"So, you knew the dude in the car?" asked Akaash.

"Oh, no...!" answered Sharon, much more decisively "I'd never seen him before..."

Her tone had grown lower.

"The... the girl though..." she then said "I don't think- I've been trying to find out-" she stuttered, not really saying much.

"Find out what?" asked Akaash, before being interrupted by Carlos, coming out of his room again.

Sharon didn't want to answer, anyways. This was huge!

Hadn't that been the woman from one of the PR firms she talked to? Sharon's brain raced. She was absolutely certain that she had seen her before! As soon as she let her hair down and removed her glasses. But the websites wouldn't show her any pictures! Wi-fi was so shitty here.

What was the name of the lady, again? Did they have another site maybe?

And wasn't it Rutherford consulting???

But then- Wouldn't that mean- Of course, when your son was a cutie like that... and with a cock like that, who wouldn't, but-

She went to her photos. To the one where she didn't have the glasses.

Wow, she was so fucking hot. The whole thing. It was so fucking hot.

She opened her messaging app. Went down a few conversations. Found the one.

She had ended up ghosting him before but... should she just ask Colin?

It had just gotten her so horny! She absolutely needed to know!!!

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, at the Rutherford's family car, the clock read 17:46. In the makeshift bed atop the backseats, James Rutherford pushed his dick into his mother's tight cunt as hard and as deep as his hips would let him.

His brain was drowning in pleasure. It felt so good, he was worried he'd cum far before his mom did. Not that he needed to. She was so horny, just seeing her son push his dick in for the first time made her cum. Her orgasm hit her immediately and without warning.

"AAAAAHHNNN- HAAAAAAGN!!! YESSH!! YEEESSSH!!!" screamed his mother, at the top of her lungs, as she came for the first time that afternoon.

*BAM* *BAM* banged Lilly's foot on the window of the car. Out of control as her orgasm hit and rampaged through her.

"Ooooh FUCK, mom! Your pussy is so good!" groaned her oldest son, mounted on top of her and doing his best to contain his mom's flailing limbs, grabbing onto her thighs and pushing his weight on top of her as he got ready to cock her again.

Fuck he had said, thought Lilly, coming down from her wonderful orgasm. She had never before let him say the word "fuck". The proud mother giggled at the realization that Jamie had gotten his dick inside her pussy before she ever gave him permission to curse.

"It's so tight..." he cried, pulling his ass back and getting himself ready to push forward again "...and feels so good..." he moaned, looking at the point of penetration and seeing with his own eyes how his mom's pussy stretched around his cock.

He pushed his dick inside her with another long stroke, and Lilly laughed in joy and pleasure, feeling it bottom out, push further within her than anyone ever had before.

No wonder her pussy didn't want to let it go.

"HRN... HRN... HRN... HRN..." she growled, her voice cracked, as he finally started pumping his hips. As he finally started fucking her. Fucking the shit out of her.

"Ooooh...! And your cock is so amazing, baby!!! So BIG and HARD and FAT!!!" moaned Lilly, reaching up and coiling her arms around her son's neck, as he slowly picked up speed until he was railing her harder than she knew she could be railed.

James himself was trying his best to keep up. His mom fucked hard it turns out. Much harder than he had imagined she would. And her groin was slapping hard against his crotch. They had only started fucking, and she was throwing her pussy at him with urgency. Abandon.

"Yes baby YES! Fuck your mother! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed, feeding herself as much cock as she could, while her beautiful son did the same.

She was looking up and into his eyes, bouncing every which way on the back of the car as he drilled his dick into the deepest parts of her body. But the cock inside her was a lot. It threw jolts of electricity all throughout her body, craning her neck every which way as her son assaulted her cunt with his dick.

She hugged him harder, grabbed onto his back with her nails, as he went in and started licking her neck, still groping her ass.

"YOU'RE REACHING SO DEEP! SO DEEP! YOUR COCK IS SO DEEP, BABY!" the mother cried out, almost cumming from just acknowledging it "YOU'RE DEEPER THAN YOUR FATHER EVER REACHED!!" she said, fucking him back on every word, trying to get him even deeper "DEEPER BABY!! DEEPER!!! LEAVE HIM IN THE DUST!!!" she demanded "STRETCH ME!! STRETCH ME LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE IF WE HAD SPENT YOUR ENTIRE SENIOR YEAR IN MOTELS!!"

"Oh god mom yes!!!" cried out James, loving the idea of fucking his mom so hard his father never could again "I've been wanting this for so long, mom!!! SO LONG!!!" he groaned, reincorporating himself, raising himself from his mom's body so he could finally assault her tits with both his hands.

"I know baby, ME TOO!!" admitted Lilly "BUT NOW FINALLY BABY!!! FINALLY!!!" she responded, locking her legs around him as she felt his hands finally groping her tits "YOU'RE FUCKING ME, BABY!" she moaned, almost cumming from her nipples. Thankfully she caught herself by gritting her teeth so hard they squeaked. She wanted to make this one last.

Clasping her legs harder, she half sat up on one of her hands, using her other hand to press his against her tits "SQUEEZE MY TITS, BABY!!!" she hissed "SQUEEZE THEM!!" she cried, almost losing her mind as she crunched his hand over her tit so he would squeeze as hard as he could on her giant breasts "YEEESSSSS!!!!" she moaned, feeling his fingers really digging into her flesh "AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY CUNNNNT!!!" she screamed, rolling her hips harder, faster, as much as she could, as much as her body would let her.

"Uuuuhng!!! Hrnnngh!!" moaned James, closing his eyes in pleasure as he let his hands and mouth get filled by titflesh. His mother's titflesh.

"HAPPY COLLEGE BABY!!!" screamed his mom, pushing her son's head into her tits with both hands, raising herself up and on top of his thighs as she helped him feed her his giant cock all the way to her cervix "HAPPY. FUCKING. COLLEGE!!" she said, cradling herself atop her son to better ride him. To better bounce on him. To fuck his dick deeper into her.

"Hrmmmmm!!!" he moaned into her nipples, as he rolled his tongue all over it.

"I'M SORRY BABY!!" his mom cried out "I'm so sorry you've had to fuck so many college sluts before you got some mommy pussy on your dick!!!" she said, and she sounded genuinely sad, as she fucked him.

But she was right. It was a bit sad that they couldn't make this happen much sooner. But she shouldn't be sad, now. They were fucking each other, now. And she was already outfucking all of those lousy sluts.

"HAVE SOME PUSSY BABY!!! GET YOUR MOMMY PUSSY HONEY!!!" she begged him, pain in her voice, rage in her hips "I'M SO SORRY HONEY I'M SO SORRY" she sobbed, giving him as much as she could, as hard as she could.

James thought about his girlfriend. His beautiful, sexy girlfriend, who he had just been fucking all summer. He loved fucking her. Much like his mom loved his dad.

But, as good as she was in bed, his girlfriend had never taken all of him. Or fucked him with this much abandon. And his dad had never fucked his hot wife with a cock as big as his. Because he didn't have one.

But... a sweet mom like her, who felt so bad about not fucking him for a year... she deserved it. She deserved a cock that would come out from her mouth if she wanted it to. Especially given how fat her tits were. And how tight her body was. And how sexy her ass looked.

So, he would give her that. He would give her that cock.

He pushed his dick harder into her. Raised his ass further. Up and out of her fucking mouth, he thought, seeing her pained face of pleasure for a moment before going into her giant tits again.

"NNNNNNNNnnn...!!" she moaned, at the flickering of his tongue over her hard nipples.

*MMPOP* sounded his mouth, as it left his mom's tit. *MMPOP* it sounded again, as he sucked on it again, groping it into a cone so he could better get his mouth around her fat nipple. His mom made a white-eyed grimace every time he really sucked on her tit. He liked watching that face as much as he liked sucking on her delicious tits.

How many sons knew the face their mom made when they groped and sucked on her tit? Not many, he knew. He would get to know everything about her, he thought. Fulfill her every sexual need, just to see her face every time she came. See more faces his dad had ever seen.

Cradled on top of him, his mom was using both her legs to bounce on his lap. She was really trying her best to make up for their lost year of fucking. And so was James. So he made sure his hips didn't stop fucking even once. He met his mom's every bounce with a thrust. Felt every fold in her cunt. Remembered every slushy noise her filthy, horny pussy made when it fucked her son.

"YES YES YES YES" she chanted "Get iiiiitt!! GET THAT PUSSY HONEY!!!" she pouted, using her son's shoulder for leverage as she bounced--arching her back so he could better suck on her tits, while her other hand grabbed onto the made-up mattress for balance.