All Comments on 'Forty-Love'

by zivzap

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zivzapzivzapover 1 year agoAuthor

To those of you waiting on Losing It Ch.07: Don't worry! It's still in the works. I just had to take a little time out to finish this overdue commission. (ˉ▽ˉ;)...

Thank you all for reading! Let me know what you think. ♪(´▽`)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crap story didn’t even get off the first page you privileged racist!! Don’t want to follow the rules because there minority’s!!

zivzapzivzapover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon1: (*^-‘) 乃

Anon2: Thanks! ´͈ ᵕ `͈

Anon3: um… what are you talking about? (゚ペ)?

AVVVETAVVVETover 1 year ago

Incredible work! I loved every bit of it and personally wish I could have more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

I'm pretty sure this story was meant to be as a one off but I'll like a story arc with this characters.

For an example, Justine and Elaine in a relationship and Annie interferes like a Mrs. Robinson type. Plus a lot of back story between Annie, Minerva and Kris. That could be even better than the original source but definitely steamier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Phew! That was good. That was really good. I assume this is supposed to be a one-shot, but oh MAN would I love for this to get a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzivzap@zivzap
https://linktr.ee/zivzap zivzap@hotmail.com ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ I can be reached via reddit, twitter, or email. Questions, comments, kudos, and feedback of all kinds appreciated. Inquire directly for commission rates. Thanks!