All Comments on 'Forty Thousand or Bust'

by rojer1209

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy shit i fucking loved this, now I'm no professional or whatever, but this was really well laid out, and I thoroughly enjoyed this, so thank you, I'm glad I got a chance to read such a phenomenally well written story, thank you for putting your ideas and story out here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Fabulous story...

Very well written except for a few wrong words and minor grammar errors. A decent editor would easily take care of that. Please keep writing.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

A lot of it was literally horrific everything with Taquan and Dougie’s sister - what a complete and utter evil bitch. In Lucie’s situation at some point I would have have told him what she did. After all he’d want to know why she never wanted to go near his sister ever again. Tbf I completely skipped past the section with Yvonne and Lucie’s second interaction. I don’t have any problems reading about girl on girl a lot of it is very sexy but their interactions were a complete turn off for me.

Even for a fantasy I thought she was incredibly unlikely that she would ever put those chains back on again, that’s just from a trauma standpoint. That said you handled that aspect of it pretty well. I’m all in favour of enjoying your chosen kinks.

Overall I really enjoyed the story and I’m looking forward to reading more of your writing in the future. Thanks for writing and sharing!

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous