Forward to the Stars Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get farther up in the world? Through the use of others that were farther up the food chain, just like your mother taught you? TRIED to teach your sister? Just how'd that work out? HMM? They left and you, well you were left alone without a friend who treated women as women and not THINGS to be thrown out after the new wore off." Brian said lowering the volume back down and fighting through the pain that was still as fresh as the day the cuts were made in his heart. "And here you are, here your DAUGHTERS are! BITCH! Can you COMPREHEND THAT? CAN YOU? BITCH!" He screamed as she started to cry softly.

"MOMMY? Whats going on? Wheres that voice coming from? Are they going to rape us again?" Sobbed one of the girls in the cages on either side of their mother.

"Please Brian or whatever you call yourself PLEASE! You're right 'I' deserve to be here but please take my daughters with you, away from this place don't let them live out their lives like this." Begged Audria.

"So that was what happened." Tina said softly over the com. "Atherian says that the records my grandparents keep says her husband sold them for twenty thousand, each. If you wish to bring them with us we'll understand just don't let them have our cum. Master." She said with soft laughter rippling in her voice.

"Hmm, IF any of you are brought with us woman. Know THIS here and NOW, while OTHERS will have advancement you will never raise from the level you are now woman. Your daughters will never have to bear children unless THEY decide but you, no, I say how and where you live and die. Do you accept this?" Brian asked as Audria looked up with hope in her eyes.

"I accept this for my daughters and myself. Thank you!" She said softly.

"Atherian transport them up. Athena and I will climb back up, have all pertinent data compiled on them and their sale to Tina's grandparents when I reach the ship." Brian said as he walked toward the ladder.

**********

"WE are coming up to the coordinates that you have specified, Captain. I still do not comprehend WHY you wanted the name of this town deleted from my databanks and the specification 'The Town' left for map references." Atherian said as the ship was directed into a stable low altitude flight over Brian's home town.

"Because, hey!" Audria yelled as Tamara took a swipe at her with her rabbit clawed hand. "Easy, I was just..." She stopped as Tamara took another swipe.

"Easy girls. She may be many things but stupid she isn't totally, she's just Christian as I was raised." Brian said as he came onto the bridge of the freighter. "But to finish her statement ANYONE that manages to make it and get out of this place and then names this town ends up with NO choice but to come back here. And USUALLY they come back as disgraces and penniless! There is a song that a line goes something like "I could make something of myself if I could only get out off this town' THAT line is a UNDERSTATEMENT!"

"IF it's ONLY a UNDERSTATE we'll ALL be lucky." Audria said looking around to see if any more clawed hands were being directed in her direction.

"Captain? I have managed to create some organic copies of Audria and her daughters and son. I say copies because they can not truly be called clones, since they will not live two weeks after they leave their present location. I am completely unable comprehend your plan nor can I fathom the injuries you ordered them to have inflicted on them." Atherian said initiating the transport of the soon to be dead copies of Audra and her children.

"AWW, hell with it! Atherian send a couple of spy eyes into the slaughter plant on the north side of town." Brian snarled. "I WANT that wetback bitch at the mercy of a AMERICAN and if it's me, oh well. Tina guide it, find and tag both her and her brother, remember he's the one that looks like scruffy got shewed up and then spit out. As to the copies Atherian simple, the US government treated the Native Americans so horribly that it really can't be accurately described. In a effort to say 'look we care for them, we gave them scrub land to live on after we forced them from their homes and homeland' the tribes were given and that only they or the Indian Bureau have ANY power in those stretches of land. Over the years MANY have taken to being assholes and committing crimes and what not and afterward making a run for the reservations where they are safe from prosecution. MANY states have taken to a point of view that they are no longer in the country, so that when they are finally caught when they're eighty or more years old they are still capable of being held accountable for their crimes. Audra's husband being the type he's proven himself to be by SELLING his wife and children will make a break for reservation and once the shit hits the fan. Atherian you've got the coordinates for recreational area along the river know as 'Rainbow Bend'?"

"I do captain and all the knowledge has been implanted into their minds. So if I understand you completely you are going to frame him for false crimes?" Atherian asked.

"Hm yeah, yeah I am but on the same side of the coin that type will have done much much worse and no one the wiser to it. So I am also allowing society to have a starting point to dig from if he's done more like I figure he has. It'll be found in time, even if he does make a run for the reservations he won't get away from people knowing." Brian said smiling in a offhanded manner.

"Go back to the back with your daughters BITCH and keep them from bothering Cora and her babies." Tara told Audria as she came onto the bridge. "Master all battery packs are recharged, our actions at the Evarys' have yet to be noticed. Construction drones are en-route now, they will dig themselves a cave until you send them plans for a secondary base."

"Thank you Tara, hows the ass?" Brian asked as he drew her to his side.

"Sore but it did feel good after you were finally in. Though I would like to have felt your cum in my ass, next time aim there, no where else." Tara said glaring at Brian and pointing a finger at him.

"Fine Tara." Brian said as he turned back toward the view screen. "We stop at my dads place grab my stuff and my dogs if hasn't killed them yet. Atherian get a hold of Susan see if he has any spare cash to send us would you? If he does, we send his fat-assness to a few restaurants have him load up on food that we'll put into the replicators memory files. We'll holler immigration through the spy-eyes and in the confusion we'll grab that bitch and her brother as we are leaving town. Then we head for El Dorado and pick up my mom and my nieces and their stuff. Direct and simple people, we should be done by morning, lets get a move on."

**********

"So hows it going, dad?" Brian asked his dad as the fat old man was setting down his groceries on the counter nearly scaring the shit out of the old man as well as nearly giving him a heart attack. As the fat-ass backed up against the counter Brian walked towards him. "You know that you shouldn't always believe the news, they're not reliable enough to do that."

"But, but you can't be Brian. You can't, his girlfriends called and said that you got washed down a underground river channel, there's NO way you can be him!"

"He did, he did get washed down a river channel." Tina said in a squealy voice reminiscent of Tweety. "So what are you going to do about it old man? Especially since it didn't kill him and in all likelihood you've already collected the life insurance you placed on him, without his knowledge?" Asked Tina as she came out of the bathroom.

"Bu, But how? What's going on?" Stammered the sixty something man.

"I need you to do somethings for me, if you would." Brian said as he sat down in a recliner. "Since I'm supposed to be dead and Tina is supposed to still be in Idaho I need you to go to a few restaurants and get some stuff. We've got five hundred in cash so you should have more than enough to get what I need. Willing?" Brian asked as he plopped the wad of cash on the table beside him.

"Yeah sure, can I use some for gas since I'll be doing your running around?" Brian's dad asked as he picked up the cash.

"Of course and when you get back we'll explain everything to you, fair enough?" Brian asked as his dad walked out the door.

"So where and what? Oh thanks, you remembered that I need a list when hitting drive-throughs." The old man said as he was handed a list.

"Are you sure about this captain, telling him I mean." Asked Atherian after Brian's dad's truck had pulled away from the curb to go get what Brian had asked for.

"Sure why not? It's not like he's going to live to see another day, is he? Anyway, are the Mexicons and their car in position yet?" Brian asked as he got up and walked to the door of his old room and opened the door to let his dogs into the rest of the house. "What you know the old animal hater hasn't killed them yet!! Lock onto them and activate matter transport. Send them to the base as soon as possible I don't need Cerberus or Mica under foot on the ship, okay after they are dealt with start beaming up stuff to the freighter that we indicate." Brian said as he walked into a now dog-less room.

"SO what do you mean he's not going to live another day and what ARE these Mexicons?" Asked Tara over the com as she started shifting the belongings that were being transported up to the freighter. "Oh and by the way is there going to be enough room for your mother and your nieces' belongings on this freighter?"

"One, once we have my stuff and the food in the replicators systems we gas the loser, clean this place out of ANYTHING that might be useful and then we leave him and when we are finally out of range for the blast to bother us we blow the house AND him to hell. I WON'T forgive ANY of what he did to us and the hell he made our lives when me and my sister were younger. Or the hell my mom had to go through for nearly forty years. As for the Mexicons, well lets just say the name Decepticons was already taken. Tara we have another freighter on stand by if this one gets full, shouldn't though since we've only about half the space so far." Brian said as he started disconnecting his computer.

**********

"To bad you can't help me unload the truck since you're not dead Brian but since you've decided to remain dead it can't be help can it?" Brian's dad said as he brought in the first arm full of sacks.

"Atherian can you get a lock on the sacks?" Brian asked as Tina moved to help empty his arms of sacks."If it's possible clean out his truck to, no reason not to be nice. Well dad since we promised explanations we had best start explaining hadn't we? Atherian lock on and transport."

"What happened?" Brian's dad asked as he tried to macho through the effects of matter transport.

"Move it human, we've got things to do." Snarled Sasha as she was walking by to get another bag of food that had been transported up.

"Uppity bitch isn't she? So what what just happened that you are dead but not dead and you have REAL beach bunnies running around with real attitudes? Not to mention WHAT just HAPPENED?" The old bastard snarled.

"I've also got whitetail deer running around somewhere but for your explanation we are going to have to go onto the bridge and let Atherian give another narration of the history of the Reamaiinsk Empire." Brian said as he led the way to the bridge.

***********

"Ugh! Wha' happen? My head is killing me." Brian said as he picked himself off the floor of the corridor.

"Seeing as we are just going to kill him here in a little while, I saw no reason to go through the narration again so I gassed the corridor. He is being sedated so that you may have free reign in going through his things to see if you can find anything of use captain." Atherian said as Tara moved to his side with a glass.

"OOHHH YEAH PEPSI! I have SO missed this stuff." Brian said as he took a drink. "Its a good thing I always kept a large storage tote full of two liters, that way I can go through them and find the best tasting of the bunch to get placed in the mainframe. Anyway that was harsh because I did promise him a explanation of things but whats done is done! I want the shed in the back emptied also and BOTH the canoe and the john boat in the back brought up as well. Beam them both up at the same time and no one will have a clue of what they saw they'll know what it LOOKED like but what actually happened? Not a chance."

"As you would captain, we need to hurry it is getting close to six in the evening local time. The Evarys have checked in, no one is the wiser to the goings on out there. The Mexicons have reported success with little notice being taken and as to those two that you wished collected from your old place of employment Tina has just finished securing them." Atherian said as the last of Brian's orders were being followed.

"Good, lets get out of here and the sooner the better! PUNCH IT!" Brian said over the com to the bridge command droid crew.

*********

"I am detecting large amounts of toxins in the air captain." Atherian said as they entered what amounted to El Dorado air space.

"Its a REFINERY town/city so of COURSE there's going to be toxins in the air. Really though if there's ONLY just toxins in the air we're all going to be lucky. And with the way the government and big interests and the environmentalists are doing things it'll have to be kept in operation until it blows the town to hell." Brian said as choked on the stench that some how made it into a supposedly airtight craft. "How is that smell getting in here or is this stench just psychological?"

"I don't smell anything so it's liable to be psychological Brian." Said Cora as she came onto the bridge hold two of her babies as Granny Goodness held two more and Tara the last.

"Mmm lets get ready for mom and my nieces, guys. Since Madison and Kat always wanted a baby brother or sister you're in all likelihood going to get a lot of help with the babies Cora." He said as he hugged her to him. "In two weeks your babies should be able to handle being away from you long enough for me to keep my promise to you if you still want to get bunny fucked."

"OH HO HO! I can't WAIT to get ripped apart by my masters' cock." Gurgled Cora through a lust haze.

"Tell me when you're going to do that, would you? I want to hear her scream!" Said Tara with a evil grin on her face.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Tina.

"Well RIGHT before these two were given their present forms, Cora wanted to get fucked. So I promised her that when her babies were born and after they could handle being away from her for awhile we would put her back in her natural form and I'd fuck her. Tara just wants to see a little cottontail impaled on a cock that's going to rip her open." Brian said as he rubbed Cora's exposed chest and reaching under neither her bra to massage one of her breasts.

As he did so Tina finally noticed that Cora was sporting multiple breasts. "Hey whats going on?" She asked as she pointed to Cora's multiple tits.

"The top breasts aren't meant for milk in pleasure beasts Tina they are meant for their masters pleasure, so they have secondary tits that expose themselves after childbirth which are for milk production. We are coming into stationary hover over the coordinates that you indicated for your mothers residence captain." Atherian said as the shuttle was being given yet another check for operational safety.

"Thanks Atherian, lets get this crap done and over with. EVERYONE that has been to a town or city is to go directly to a med bay and get physicals and a toxin purge when we get back to base. Would you relay those instructions to ALL teams Atherian?" Brian asked as he walked into the shuttle bay. "Tina we are going to be doing this one a little differentially, the shuttle has holo emitters, so we will land the shuttle far down the street to the west guide the shuttle along the road like a basic U-haul."

"RRRIGHT, what ever you say. HEY I know what your doing and no! NO dice, I am NOT going to go in and draw your moms attention off of you so you can live through this, NO way, NOT going to happen!" Tina said holding her hands up in defense of the firestorm that would be sent in her direction once she stepped foot in that house.

"Yes you are, my fun this time big girl." Brian said as he cocked his head trying to give her a pouty face but couldn't help but grin at the spectacle she was making of herself.

"OH all right, all ready. ENOUGH!" She screamed as Sasha walked up beside her and added her own pouty face to the mix.

"Thank you mistress." Sasha said in a sing-song voice as Tina grabbed her suit and burst out laughing as Tina started grumbling under her breath.

********

"Unca Bi!!" Brian's nieces squealed as Brian's mom opened the door.

"No girls I already told you girls, he won't be coming back. EVER. He had a accident up in Idaho and...NO stay in here." His mother started to say as the girls fought to get outside.

"But mom hes right here behind Aunty T." Madison said pointing behind Tina.

"Can I come in? You need to hear a few things to understand all this and we need to close the blinds it's getting dark anyway." Tina said as Brian's mom looked at her.

"Might as well, just don't get any ideas that you're spending the night, you hear me?" Brian's mother said as she stepped aside to allow Tina in.

"I know you've never liked me and that this isn't even close to a pleasant surprise but please believe me that when we found out Brian had gone down a underground river channel it broke my sister and my cousins apart inside." Tina said as people moved to close blinds as she had asked.

"And what about you? Why didn't it bother you?" Asked Brian's holier-than-thou grandmother.

"Simple, I called her a while before Michelle got back to the house to deliver the news. She must have done a good enough job lying to get people to believe her." Brian said as he deactivated his suits cloak.

The shocked silence was eventually broken by the girls once again screeching "UNCA BI."

"You two are far to intelligent to be allowed to remain in the public school system, so what about it mom? Want to come with us this time? I'm sorry but there can't be another offer, so please." Brian said as he removed his helmet and offered is hand.

"No I won't allow you to corrupt these girls with your evil ways!" Screeched Brian's grandmother as she launched herself at him only to be brought up short by a blast from a imperial stun weapon.

"YEAH!!!! The fucking bitch is DEAD!" Screamed little Katherine as she ran out of the room only to come back hefting a baseball bat.

"Oh NO you don't!" Tamara said as she grabbed the bat as Kat was about to bring it down on the old woman's head. "The captain needs conditioned slaves you are not allowed to kill them until he says so. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!" Tamara asked hefting the bat in a clear question.

Brian chuckled. "NEVER EVER make these girls hate you. Put simply they have MANY of MY personality traits but some are amplified. Like the need for vengeance. Anyway mom will you PLEASE come we can find a dark hole where you NEVER have to deal with anyone again unless you decide. Okay? Please."

She sighed as she looked at him and back to his nieces who were rapped around his legs in a attempt to go with him no matter what she said. "Very well Brian you win! We'll go with you." Her answer was answered by the girls screaming their happiness of going with 'Unca Bi' and never being away from him again.

12