All Comments on 'Fostering Billy'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0almost 2 years ago

Wow, another great tale. I didn't want it to end. i love happy endings. The whole story was gentle and loving. Please, pretty please write the next chapter. Love Chloe. <3

CountDiego4CountDiego4almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story. Teary eyed at the end. Always so happy to see a romantic and loving finish. Please continue to write beautiful stories like this.

kriss4912kriss4912almost 2 years ago

Super read Billy sounds like a truly beautiful girl that finally finds happiness

cdmonicacdmonicaalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story!! Loved it

pmaibokpmaibokalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Romantic that I am, I love happy endings! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written! I don't usually stay for romance nor read male POV stories.but this one kept my interest till the end. Well done

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Loved your story, 5, 10, 15 *****

LatinaprincesssLatinaprincesssalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.

CaseyjoCaseyjoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful as always.

This one was a very fast read. It felt as though it could have been drawn out quite a bit further with more detail.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

That is so sweet. I would love to read their continuing adventures, if they ever become available. Thank you for bringing a nice bright spot in my literary world.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

Awesome story. I absolutely loved it!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

A story like Billy’s is where you really shine, ShelbyDawn57. Believable and beautiful. I had to wait to read it until I had time for it to take to for a ride on the emotional roller coaster that I knew it would be. Wet eyes and wide smiles. These parents should foster again. I’d like to know Henry better…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story. You have an incredible talent for creating some of the most wonderful and believable stories that are full of emotion and yet still give those moments that make me laugh. This family you came up with was a perfect mix of everything someone would hope to find in a foster family or a family where these are their birth parents and siblings. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another triumph!!! Do you ever get tired of getting such rave reviews,? I just wish I could give more than 5 stars.

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

That was an incredibly beautiful story. Amazing as always! I'm soo glad I found your writing. -Tysvm 😘

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardover 1 year ago

I love your writing! This was a great read, and I had tears in my eyes by the end. Goddess, I wish I could write like you!

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

A wonderful story. You are going to take up all my time. Reading your stories that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could anyone not enjoy reading this?

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

Every story I read by this author just gets better and better! This is NOT some cheap smut!!! Her work is true romance with erotic twists and happy endings !!!

mcseminolemcseminoleover 1 year ago

Beautiful

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I am looking forward to your other works.

ShelbyLover57ShelbyLover57over 1 year ago

I will admit, I personally, try to fit in the stories, I prefer, ( Anything wrote by Shelby) and others.

Shelby's stories, make you part of it, This story, made me wish, I was Joe, and Shelby was Billy.

I have read over half of her stories, and look forward to reading the rest. Every story I've read, has been a 5 star, I've been reading here, for years, I never was interested enough, to get a name, or log in, that has changed, since I found Shelby's stories. Thank you for your creativity, your incredible emotions, Your in depth story telling ability, and they all have a happy ending.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please can we have the next episode……..please :)

Pr0nShawnPr0nShawn11 months ago

Was not expecting to cry in the first 2 paragraphs. I’m reading through your works top to bottom and this is one of my favs so far. Keep the happy endings coming.

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tv11 months ago

WOW WOW WOW!

Thank you!

Justice9caJustice9ca10 months ago

I don't know why I picked this story out of your lot but I'm so glad I did. I really do love your writing style. I know that transition isn't always as easy as it was for billy. But it should be if people understood. Anyway just a feel good love story.

Thank you

tvlove007tvlove0079 months ago

I am happy that Billy got to live her life as the gurl she was meant to be.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

This story is still a pure and sweet as it was the first time I read it. I still want more of their story though. That seems like a recurrent theme in my comments. 😅 MOAR! 🥰 Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.

carlykissescarlykisses8 months ago

You made me cry. I needed that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love your writing as life the way it should be. Acceptance by all involved in your incredibly detailed wonderful stories. Can't wait to read another masterpiece from your creative library.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...