Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, Andre forcefully spun and flung Lilli against the bed, ripping the robe off of her and entering her in one hard thrust. Lilli cried out in surprise and need as Andre groaned.

Two thrusts and she felt something like electricity pop and dance along her body, her skin crawling. She gasped as she felt as if he grew inside her, as if it combined to wake the cat inside her.

Lilli cried out as she felt all her fear, anger, need, anxiety and desperation crash through her. The press of emotion and the feel of Andre's electrical change dancing over her started to pull her beast up from the depths of her body.

"Don't you fucking dare!" His hand wrapped around her throat, his dangerously sharp claws pressing into her neck.

Pure hot unexpected need boiled through Lilli at Andre's raspy words and harsh action, and she cried out, only barely remembering to keep quiet.

The quick thought - that hopefully the cameras weren't yet on passed through her head - until Andre growled deeply and all her rational thoughts fled.

"I want to feel you small and helpless under me. To know I can kill you in one heartbeat, with barely an effort," those claws pressed slightly, just barely, not drawing blood. "I control you."

Andre growled again, his lips pressing below her ear, and everything in Lilli clenched. Her body was on fire, her clit throbbing almost painfully. She started to whimper and struggle, her body needing to get away from the sensations crashing through her. Or get closer.

"You aren't getting loose, try all you want." That rough growl did as expected and Lilli began to truly struggle, fighting to get away even as she cried out in pleasure each time Andre slid home.

One of Andre's large hands snaked around to press the pads of his fingers just inside her nether lips, so that each plunge he took into her her clit barely rasped against his rough fingers, his claws dangerously close to puncturing that extremely sensitive and delicate skin.

Each deep shove into Lilli caused bright bursts of pure hot need to explode through her, and she started to sob through her stifled screams.

Suddenly Andre set his teeth into the back of her neck and it pushed Lilli over the edge. Her orgasm crashed through her so strong that all of her muscles knotted for one long moment. She only just barely remembered to stuff her fist in her mouth to keep from screaming. Wave after wave crashed through her. The feeling of her fighting and clamping around him finally sent Andre over the edge himself, and he quickly retracted his claws to shudder safely over her.

They lay against each other, panting, barely able to catch their breath. Just as they could finally pull in full breaths, Lilli became aware that Andre was almost silently crying against her back, whole body shudders ripping through him.

"Andre," she whispered and turned in his arms, sitting on the bed and wrapping her arms as much around his black-furred body as she could. She held him as he fell to his knees and dissolved into near hysterical tears.

"Oh Andre," Lilli whispered as he slid down her body, ending with his upper half as much in her lap as possible, which in his current state wasn't much.

"I'm so sorry," Andre sobbed, his words almost unintelligible. "So very sorry."

"About what? You've done nothing wrong." The only thing she could think of was that the normally placid Andre regretted what he'd just done.

"Everything!" He cried out, wrapping both thick arms around her waist. "I'm sorry for what I just put you through, and for the first time ever I'm sorry I'm not Alpha." His words were punctuated by shuddering sobs. "I can't save you, I can't save these girls, and I couldn't keep them from killing Keith." Andre dissolved into wordless cries, his whole body violently shaking. "He was my friend," he whispered, so low that Lilli almost missed it.

Gently caressing his furry head, Lilli remembered her first encounter with Andre and him rubbing his large leopard head over her breasts, remembered his kindness to her as she was crumbling apart when Keith and Mathus left for the meeting that put all this horror in motion.

Lilli felt his sorrow deeply. How she regretted not jumping in to help Kieth and Andre while they fought the jaguars, and how her soul felt shattered knowing she couldn't save Keith. That she couldn't even get away from this horrid place; but she knew as a man he likely felt he should have been able to do something, anything. However she'd never expected that from Andre, didn't expect more from him than he was able.

Worried about the time, Lilli let him cry, willing to take the punishment in order to comfort him. When his wailing turned into gentler cries, she softly said her piece.

"Andre, you can't change who you are, neither of us are alpha, that's just not who we are." She caressed his softly furred cheek. "I don't blame you for what happened, nor do I expect you to free me or the girls," Lilli laughed softly. "Hell, we could both be the strongest alphas ever and I doubt we could break loose." She pulled him up from her lap so she could grasp his face between her palms. "These men are strong, Andre, they have guns and lots of people to shoot them. Even if you were alpha, how could you get through all of that?"

Andre looked away, but Lilli curled her fingers into his fur and pulled his attention back to her. "No, Andre. You have to listen to me. You aren't super human, we're in a horrid position, that is just how it is. You and I will have to take care of ourselves, together. You keep your eyes open, remember the things you see, and I will as well." She shook him. "Understand?! You and I will have to stay strong and save ourselves." She put her forehead against his. "I need you, you need me, we will be strong for each other, agreed?"

Gently Andre rubbed his cheek along her own, giving comfort and claiming her. "Agreed."

When not "working," Lilli helped around the pod, or did her best to learn how to repair the well-loved quilt that, after inquiry, she had discovered Ember's mother had made sometime before getting Proessed Out. While the other girls had questions, they mostly had no interest in hearing about the outside world. Lilli didn't know if they were afraid of learning that the world wasn't what they knew, or if they were somehow content with their life, or if they thought they'd be punished. Judging by what Dick had done when she'd changed, she suspected that at least some of it was a beaten-in response: to not question, to not step out of line or be different.

At night, Ember crawled into bed with Lilli, not sleeping until Lilli quietly told her stories of the outside while caressing her mane of cinnamon colored hair. Until Lilli arrived, Ember had spent nearly every night sleeping in a corner of the work area, unwilling to go anywhere near the bed she and her mother had slept on. Lilli understood perfectly how the young child felt. When her parents had died she'd nearly drowned in her emotions, and she never thought she'd survive. She was happy that she could give this child a calm, happy place, in the destruction of her life.

The door opened and Lilli stood up off the bed and waited, eyes cast to the side. In general, very few customers cared if she paid much attention to them: she was just a body to be used. A huge hole had opened in her chest, and she felt like a bird after its wings were clipped.

This time long, quiet moments ticked by before curiosity finally brought her eyes up.

A broad, fit man was leaning against the door, his arms crossed and a slightly amused smile quirking up the corner of his lips. Hair, so pale a blond it was almost white, fell in gentle waves to his shoulders. The palest of blue eyes studied her intently and she felt like an insect trapped in a jar. For all that, his face seemed kind enough.

He continued to study her while she shifted from foot to foot slightly. Was he expecting her to come to him? Suddenly she was afraid to do the wrong thing.

Finally taking pity on the poor girl, being offered to him, the man pointed to the ground in front of him.

"Here."

He watched as a blush of what looked to be annoyance brightened her cheeks, but she did as told and came to stand in front of him. Her eyes were down again, not directly on him and he wondered if looking away was a defence mechanism.

With light fingers he lifted her chin, bringing her eyes up to his.

Somehow his eyes seemed to leave her feeling exposed. She found their ice-colored depths hard to meet, but she straighted her back and forced herself to look him in the eye.

"You're different," his low voice seemed to vibrate into her from his fingertips. "Being here does not sit easy on you." Those gentle fingertips lightly caressed her cheek and her eyes fluttered slightly in response. "What makes you so different?"

Lilli's eyes flicked to where she knew a camera hid.

"Ah, don't worry about the cameras, little dove, I paid more to have them shut off."

The knowledge that no one was watching was both reassuring and frightening. For once she didn't have to worry about getting herself or anyone else in trouble, but it also meant he could try to kill her and no one would know...if they would even care.

All of that must have shown in her eyes because he smiled at her. "You still have soul and fight in you, you aren't a part of this place." For a moment he wondered at that, he'd never really given much thought to how or why the girls where here, clearly he'd be wrong in that.

"They will not break me!" The determination burning through her was clear in her eyes.

The smile turned into a grin. "Good, it's more fun that way." Heat blazed through Lilli, confounding her.

Quite suddenly, the man reached forward, dug his fingers into the hair at the back of her head and pulled.

Lilli gasped as a flash of pain followed by a flood of need rushed through her and for a moment her eyes fluttered again.

Clearly that was one of her tells.

Slowly he leaned forward until he could put his mouth near her ear. For a heartbeat he breathed along it, causing goosebumps to dance across her skin.

"But I can force you to bend," he growled into her ear.

Desire rushed through Lilli and she shuddered, her eyes closing. For the first time she forgot about where she was and felt true need. A few of the customers liked to turn on the girls, but up until now none had caused spontaneous desire like this; they'd all had to work at it.

"Strip and kneel."

He watched all kinds of emotions flow across her face, but she took a step back, removed her simple robe and knelt. Slowly he moved around her, correcting her posture to his liking.

"Very nice," he spoke quietly.

Some unknown emotion flittered through her.

When he stopped in front of her, Lilli expected him to have her suck him, but he was simply silent, letting her be still in her own skin. The result was that when he spoke again, softly, every fiber of her being was focused on him.

"When I call for you here, this is how I expect you to meet me, do you understand?"

"Yes," Lilli's own voice was nearly as soft as his.

"Yes?" His fingers under her chin tilted her face back up to his, but she didn't dare not meet his eyes. "Is that how you feel you should properly respond to me?" He let her feel his control over her, the weight of his power. "How you should address me?" He gave her the time to think, to feel. Again that flutter of the eyelids and her eyes turned down.

"No Sir," she whispered, simply saying the word that suddenly came to her.

"Good," he released her chin and allowed her to lower her head back down. "Now answer the question properly."

A fine tremor ran through her. "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good girl, now get on the bed." He helped her to her feet, supporting her for a moment to let the ache ebb from her feet, ankles and back.

Silently he followed her. In the set of her body he saw her bracing herself, waiting to endure. That would never do.

"Stretch each limb to the nearest corner."

Lilli gasped, her eyes flying to the powerful man standing over her and for the first time noticed the large duffel bag he held. A shudder ran through her knowing she'd be completely exposed to him, be even more vulnerable.

Something in Sir's heavy eyes sent her limbs slowly stretching out, and another thrill leapt through her at the pleased look he gave her.

Just as slowly, he lowered the bag to the bed than began to pull something from it. Her eyes widened in panic, her breath hitching at the sight of the coils of rope in his hands. Lilli jerked her limbs back and started to quickly move up the bed.

Strong hands stopped her. "No. Stretch your limbs out. I won't tell you again. There are repercussions to not obeying."

His voice was still quiet, but firm; his eyes not wavering, and she saw in them that he would not budge.

Fear radiating through her, Lilli's heart began to pound, fine tremors racing through her. She was slow, but she stretched her arms and legs wide, her eyes begging him. She'd enjoyed being restrained by another, but never with rope and obviously never like this; the thought of losing even more freedom was petrifying.

Moving slowly, so she didn't panic even more, he started binding her legs, pulling them tight. Her breathing was coming in gasps by the time he'd finished her first arm.

When he took her final arm in hand she gasped out a loud, "No!" and began to fight. She couldn't, she just couldn't! lay there and let him lock her down farther.

Making desperate sounds of panic, Lilli fought with everything in her, tears streaming down her face.

Calmly, Sir pushed his leg down on her arm and quickly secured it. Once she was fully bound, he backed off the bed to watch, to let her scream and struggle all she wanted, trusting his knots to hold. She was going to bruise herself, but he knew she needed to work this out. She needed to truly know she couldn't get free, that he held power over her, before she could fully accept his Mastery.

After a time she began to calm. Even as shudders ran through her and she was gasping, her eyes lost in fear. Eventually she lay still, her eyes cautiously coming up to catch his.

"Please," Lilli whispered roughly, her voice nearly gone. She'd screamed long and hard enough that now she had no doubt that no one outside the room cared what happened to her. She couldn't know that he'd paid to keep anyone from the room, that the cameras truly were turned off.

"Oh my poor little dove." Slowly he sat down next to her and gently caressed her hot face. For a brief moment she completely relaxed, her eyes sliding closed for a heartbeat of time.

When she opened her eyes he softly said "No."

Lilli began to cry silently, her body shaking.

"Enough little dove, enough," voice firm, he laid a heavy hand on her chest, a final bit of immobilization. "I understand you are scared, but I know you are stronger than this."

Very gently, Sir used his free hand to cover her eyes and watched her relax marginally, a reaction he expected to see, but suspected Lilli herself was unaware of.

"Just listen to my voice," he said softly, "Breathe, dove." After a moment's hesitation she did as she was told, which helped even out her panicky breathing. "Again," this time her shaking eased. Calmly he spoke to her, breathed with her until she lay calm under his warm hands.

"Much better," his fingers caressed her check as he removed his hand from her face.

When she didn't instantly open her eyes he dug in his bag again. He'd suspected things might be easier to bear when she couldn't see. She could feel and shut out of the world. Like a child under a blanket, she would feel safe.

"Head up," he murmured. When she obeyed he quickly slipped a blindfold over her head. She felt a moment of fear before he tapped her hand and said "Enough."

"I'm going to teach you to soar, no matter your earthly bounds."

Lilli lay still and relatively calm, waiting. Again he let her wait, letting the jitters work out. He waited until she let out a long sigh.

Something inside Lilli finally relaxed, her body unclenched and she found peace - for the first time since waking into this place.

Oh so lightly, Sir ran his fingers from under her ear to the crook of her neck and shoulder. She flinched at first, but relaxed as he just barely ran his fingers over her skin, slowly moving them along her body. Over her shoulder, down her arm to gently play in the bend of her elbow. Lilli blew out a breath.

The fingers moved to her other side and repeated, slowly learning where she was sensitive. Across her collar bone, down between her breasts as she began to shift slightly. Then down her sides, tickling her for a moment until she giggled when he found a ticklish spot. His fingers continued to explore her body, finding the places that made her move, or sigh: learning her.

After he had traveled her body over and over, Lilli started moving restlessly. When he leaned forward to oh so softly breathe along her ear, Lilli breathed out. When he nibbled and pulled at an earlobe with his teeth she gasped, wiggling slightly. With a slight smile he continued on his journey of her body, nibbling, blowing, kissing and licking at her skin as he felt the need. His teeth set into the dip in her shoulder, causing her to catch her breath. His lightly circling tongue in her elbow made her gasp again.

Her body tensed, fighting the need to move that filled her, as he kissed his way between her breasts. Need had gathered in the pit of her and when he ran his tongue under a breast she felt the moisture already gathered between her legs. With the touch of his mouth she truly had forgotten her earlier trauma.

Rather suddenly he set his teeth gently into the ticklish part of her side and gently worried at her skin, growling playfully. Lilli squealed, laughing out loud, her body squiggling in her bonds, trying to get away. With a soft chuckle, he moved on.

His tongue moved over the front of her hip, pushing a soft gasp from Lilli, need spreading through her like warmed honey. He kissed across to her other hip then breathed out a breath across where he'd just been, making her shudder slightly. Just barely skirting her pubic area, he kissed down the crease between her thigh and more fun areas. Once at her inner thigh he nibbled, then caressed the delicate skin there. Unable to hold it in any longer, Lilli moaned softly.

Yes, finally!

With a long swipe of his tongue Sir caressed the crease of her thigh and mound, then down the opposite side. Again she moaned, her hips raising irresistibly. He looked up at the most protected part of her, now open to him, its pale, moist flesh exposed, and oh so lightly blew on her.

Lilli whimpered, her body dancing for a moment, yearning for him to cover that so sensitive of places with the part of him that was slowly tormenting her.

With a smile he oh so lightly ran the very tip of his tongue up along the edge of one outer lip. Another moan and she arched into him as much as the bounds allowed. He laughed darkly and pulled away. "Oh no, little Dove, if you try to rush me, I'll back off. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," her voice was as quiet as if she was afraid to scare him off.

After another breath out over her quivering flesh he moved to sit at her side, waiting for her body to fall still; then with no preamble he took her nearest nipple and rolled it gently between his fingers.

Head pressed back into the pillow, Lilli cried out wordlessly as lightning blazed through her, alighting all the nerves he'd caressed. He'd made her hyper-aware of not only his touch, but her own body as well.

While he pressed and pulled, she moaned softly. He liked the way she responded once she stopped fighting. She was still open to feeling a high level of arousal, unlike the other girls who worked while not in heat.