Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there are no windows," he whispered.

"No," she whispered back.

"Dear god," his voice was barely audible, he held her closer. He knew many ways to control someone, but he could never think of anything this truly evil. It would work like nothing else to keep the girls weak and subservient.

Helping her to her feet Sir held Lilli still for a moment, then turned her toward the door. "Eyes closed," when she obeyed he slid a blindfold over her eyes. They stood as he waited for her shoulders to relax slightly, then opened the door and lead her forward.

After a small hesitation Lilli followed obediently, her mind whirling, fretting over who might see her. Eventually she gave up the worry, trusting her Master to know what he was doing; what did it matter in the end? He was the one real good spot in this miserable place, so she'd rather her actions please him.

They stopped after a couple of minutes. "I don't want you to get to excited; this is just for the afternoon and we'll be surrounded by armed guards at all times." Suddenly he was unsure about what he'd planned. He had no doubt that she'd love this surprise, but would this moment of joy make the rest of existence here unbearable? With a deep breath he opened the door, told her there was a step down and walked them through the door.

Face full of joy Lilli turned her face up to feel the sun on it, "Master", she whispered.

Delight seeped into him and he guided her forward a few paces, set them down and removed the blindfold.

Even though the light hurt her eyes, Lilli laughed out loud and went to her knees, head tossed back. They were in a decent sized fenced in yard with two rather sad trees, a bench, a patio near the building and a grill, but non of that mattered more than the sun on her face and the grass under her knees.

Sir let that transgression slide, she so rarely moved without being told to or released, this was an unusual situation. Lilli fell backwards, limbs outstretched; then basked in the sun, giggling softly, her face bright and full of indescribably joy. Sir just let her soak up the sun without interruption, ultimately that was why they were here anyway.

Suddenly she tossed herself at Sir, her sun warmed arms wrapping tight around his neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Lilli whispered, burying her face in his neck.

After a moment of shock Sir wrapped her in his arms, she'd never initiated contact on her own. "You're welcome," he whispered back, gently caressing her skin.

Lilli pulled away and sat down next to Sir. With a smile Sir lightly touched one of her cheeks. "What would a picnic be without food?"

Somewhat pleased with the stunned look on her face he pulled out a few items from the small bags he'd brought out.

"Sorry it's not really hot any more." He handed her a slice of pepperoni pizza in it's own box and a single can of coke. What do you pick for a situation like this? He wanted something he knew she would never get here.

Breath caught, Lilli took the gifts, a single tear falling before she could dash it away.

"I meant to make you happy..."

"Oh you have, this is the nicest thing anyone..." Lilli smiled at him, face glowing. "Thank you, I'm just so beyond happy."

Like a cherry on a cake Sir handed her a large chocolate chip cookie, which she stowed in one of the bags he brought the treats in. They eat their lunch in companionable silence, Lilli savoring every bite, yet she doesn't eat the cookie, though Sir notices her eyeballing the bag.

"Why aren't you eating your cookie?"

Lilli blushed and looks away. "Well... um.."

"Lilli?"

"I told you about Ember?" The smile on her face was soft and warm. "I... I thought I'd share with her, I'm fairly certain she's never had anything like it."

The girl was a constant surprise to him. Of course she'd want to share, he reached into the bag his cookie was in and pulled it out, he could get cookies any time. "Eat it, keep yours for Ember."

"Are you..."

"Lilli, take it."

Slowly she takes it from him. "Thank you." Laughter bubbled from her when Sir just gave her an expectant look and waited for her to eat his cookie.

They spend the afternoon companionably in the sun, chatting lightly. Lilli spends most of the time on her back, feeling the sun on as much of her as possible, the earth supporting her. Finally as the sun started to sink Sir let her lay out quietly, communing in any way that moved her.

Sun down, her Master had her crawl alongside him as they headed in, hoping that would help distract her, and she'd be able to feel the grass on more of her skin. She followed along obediently enough but he could see trembles starting to race through her, her body hitching with her increasingly erratic breathing. Soon her head started to swivel her eyes desperately taking in everything. His heart sank, clearly she expected to never see the outside again.

Lilli nearly collapsed in the doorway, body shaking violently, breath coming in huge gasps.

"Hold on Dove," Sir spoke softly while scooping her up, then jogged them down the hallway toward "their" room. He was unwilling to let anyone in this place see her while she fell apart.

When safe from prying eyes Sir cuddled her on his lap, "Easy now, breath for me." When she did nothing he tunneled his fingers into her hair and tugged back sharply, forcing her glazed eyes up to his. "Breath. Now!" This time she did, automatically obeying like the good submissive she was.

"That's it." He relaxed his fingers, "just breath. " Slowly her body and breathing calmed. "That will not be the last time you go outside." He let go of her hair so he could cup her face. "You will feel the sun on your skin again, understand?" Lilli nodded jerkily.

When she lay calm in his arms he laid her out in the bed so he could spoon up behind her. Oh so gently he caressed her brilliant hair, in that moment he knew that despite her brave words when they first met, this place would destroy her if things didn't change.

"Are there no guards you trust here? Perhaps one would be able to sneak you out from time to time."

Oh so softly Lilli sighed. "Mateo seems nice enough, he brings treats for the children and I'm fairly certain he and Jasmine are sweet on each other. But you'd think he'd have snuck her out if it was possible."

There wasn't much that could be said about that, so he just continued to stroke her hair. "Do you have anyone on the outside?"

Lilli tilted her face toward the bed, her hair partially covering her face. "I....did." Sir watched her fingers tighten in the sheet. "His name was Kieth, but the asshole guard, Carlos I think is his name, killed him when he kidnapped us."

"Us?"

"Andre and I, we were just about to leave when they found us."

"And Andre?"

"They grabbed him too."

Really what more could either of them say? They spend the rest of the night in relative silence, Sir just taking the time to comfort her and think.

"Andre!" Lilli came up off her knees to toss herself into Andre's arms. "What are you doing here? Did you learn something useful?" That was the only reason she could think of that Andre would risk being here.

For a long moment Andre just held her, his face buried in her shoulder. Lilli felt the time ticking away, but didn't let go. She hoped her Master would have sympathy for the situation.

Finally he pulled away. "They told me to come here," he whispered.

"For what?" Near as Lilli knew they had no boy prostitutes. Her stomach sank, was this some evil joke Carlos was pulling?

"They told me to put on one of the robes and come here."

"To...." Lilli found it hard to even say.

"I think so." Andre whispered, a look of near panic crossed his face. "I don't think I can do this Lilli." He looked down at his tightly clenched hands. "I'm sorry, I know you've been doing this for months, but I just...." He couldn't meet Lilli's eyes.

Lilli knew it was unfair of her, but some part of her resented him. He couldn't do this?! Perhaps only once and with someone who cared for him with him? Seriously? She didn't want to think less of the one tie to her old normal life, but she couldn't help feeling somewhat resentful. She understood most people would have issues with forced prostitution, she did, but she couldn't help that feeling. She choked it down though, she would help him through this because she did truly care about him and knew she was being unfair.

"It'll be ok Andre, my Master is not like the other customers."

"Master...." Andre's voice seemed even quieter.

"Please don't start, he's what's kept me sane."

Andre held his hands up in surrender.

"Besides we don't know exactly what he wants from you, so why panic now?"

They fell silent for a bit, neither knowing what exactly to do.

"So, what do we do now?"

"Well, I'm going to, uh, get ready, I think maybe you should do so too. Just, maybe leave your undies on."

Eyes a tad frightened, Andre mirrored Lilli as she slipped the robe off then knelt next to her facing the door.

Taking pity on him Lilli gathered up Andre's hand, she'd take the punishment if her Master was mad.

When the door opened Lilli gave the hand she held a good squeeze, then let go and placed her hand back on her thigh. Shock coursed through her when she noticed a set of unfamiliar boots next to Sir's familiar ones. What the heck did he have planned?

"Stand and greet our guest Little Dove." Lilli took Sir's offered hands and froze in the act of standing when her eyes fell on the strangers face.

"Kieth?" Lilli whispered, utter shock coursing through her. Suddenly she screamed out that name and leapt at Kieth, who caught her with a laugh.

Wrapping all four limbs tightly around the man, Lilli started laughing and crying. "How?" Lilli's voice was cracked "how?", then they were both wrapped in Andre's strong arms.

Lilli put her legs down and started desperately fumbling at Kieth's shirt, after a moment he helped her, understanding what she needed.

With a soft exhalation Lilli laid her trembling palm over the bullet wound in his chest. To her it looked like a killing wound.

Oh so gently Kieth covered her hand with his own. "It came close," he whispered, his voice a balm. "Very close, if I was human I would have died, but we are not easy to kill."

Slowly she leaned forward and rested her forehead on their stacked hands.

When she stepped back Lilli brought her eyes up to where Sir was patiently waiting and whispered "Thank you".

Sir just smiled and nodded. He was very happy to have healed this part of her past for her, even though he was well aware this could be the end of what they had together. It was quite clear they'd had a close relationship of some sort. But more and more he found that he wanted Lilli to choose to remain his, she had little choice currently.

A quickly patterned knock made Lilli jump, terror boiling through her. This couldn't happen again she thought, grabbing Kieth's arm and trying to pull him away from the door. Andre moved in front of them, clearly deciding he wasn't going to fail again. Kieth just laughed kindly and patted her hands in reassurance.

Mateo quickly stepped through the door that Sir opened. Lilli had always liked Mateo, but she couldn't imagine a situation that involved him that could end well.

"All the punters and girls are locked in, a few of them together but that shouldn't be a problem." Mateo pulled a gun from the back of his waistbands and looked at Andre, "Can you shoot?"

The look on Andre's face would have been hilarious if Lilli hadn't been just as lost and confused.

"Uh... I'm not amazing at it, but I can hit a target."

"Better than nothing," Mateo passed the gun over. "After I leave give me 15 minutes to get your men in."

"What the heck is going on?" Lilli finally asked, she wouldn't let her mind settle on what seemed the obvious answer.

"Getting you and the girls out of here." Mateo told her with a grin. "Well, assuming we have enough men and we don't all die anyway."

"How about the girls?" Kieth squeezed her hand gently. "Maybe they could fight with us?"

Andre, Mateo and Lilli all shook their heads. "I think they've had the fight beat out of them." Lilli finally spoke, but Andre shook his head again.

"No, I think it's worse than that." Everyone turned their eyes to him as he gathered up his robe and quickly slipped it on. "They've had me cleaning, after a bit they stopped noticing me and I ended up cleaning just about everywhere." Andre sat and looked down at his clenched hands. "So my family has bred champion hunting hounds for generations." He caught Lilli's amused look. "Yeah, it's weird, I know. Anyway we kept very detailed breeding logs, not just who was bred to who, but details about performance , weight, size, skill, how well they trained and so on."

Everyone was silent for a bit, they didn't have the time to wait, but it was clear that whatever he was about to say was enormous.

"While cleaning I found something I'm positive was was a breed book, but not for animals. It listed everything, parents, birth, eye and hair color, general shape, date of first heat, length and strength of heat, how it responded to manipulation, if they changed and when, even temperament. " Andre took a deep breath into the surprised silence. " I think they literally bred the fight and the change out of them."

"Jesus," Lilli whispered. "Are you saying...?" She stumbled, would have fallen if Keith hadn't still held her hand, he and Sir helped her to sit on the bed. "I was bred like a dog." She said to herself, there was nothing anyone could say anyway, it was to horrible for words.

Everyone looked to Mateo, who stood pale and shamed looking. "I don't know all the details, but it's true, they were bred for what they are used for."

Everything just clicked for Kieth and Sir, things made sense. This place and the others like it, why there were few boys and no older people, Lilli's lack of changing and her unnaturally long and hard to handle heat. What better way to control a changer than to breed that out of them, or make them more than happy to fuck anyone for long periods of time? It explained why most of the other girls only worked when in heat.

"Jesus H. Christ." It was Kieth but everyone agreed.

"Lilli," She turned stunned twilight eyes up to Mateo. "if I don't make it out, tell Jasmine I love her." He licked his lips quickly. "I'm doing this so she can have a better life."

Lilli nodded at him, her movements wooden, she'd do what he asked.

Out Mateo went, starting their 15 minute wait.

For a few long moments no one said anything, shocked and apprehensive.

"How...." Lilli stumbled over several different words. "....how?"

"It was Kieth," Sir said "he put a coded add up on craig's list." She couldn't help it, the idea made her laugh. "A dead man put an add on craig's list." She turned her eyes to Sir, "That's why you were asking me who I had on the outside."

Sir smiled gently at her. "Yes, I was afraid to say anything in case it was a trap, or we couldn't make this work, but I needed to know he was who he claimed."

Lilli took a deep breath. "So what's the plan?" She couldn't be excited yet, she wouldn't until she saw the place grow small behind her.

"When it's time Kieth, Andre and I will lock you in and search the halls for guards, making our way to the offices where the meeting is."

"Meeting?" Lilli whispered, then everything else hit her. "Why am I being locked in? Why can't I fight?"

Sir moved in front of her and took her face gently in his hands. "Because I need to know you'll be safe. If we lock you in and we fail I'm hoping they'll assume you had nothing to do with it."

Closing her eyes Lilli covered one of his hands with one of hers. "I can't...." She swallowed hard. "I can't do this without you. I just can't. This place will kill me." Her amazing eyes flew open to catch up his pale ones. "Please don't ask this of me."

He stared down into her face and saw the truth in her eyes. It gave him some small hope that he wasn't to loose her to Kieth. He nodded to her slightly. He wanted her no where near the action, wanted her safe, but she'd never asked to go against his word and he simply found he couldn't tell her no in this.

"Her with us could be a good thing actually." Everyone turned to Kieth. "So our basic plan is to clear the halls so no one can come at us from behind right? I would assume most of the guards here would recognize you."

"Of course."

"If you lead her through here in front of Andre and I, you can pass them without notice, alert us, then we can come up behind."

It was a brilliant plan, but Sir hated the danger it would put Lilli in.

"What if we distract them?" Lilli was suddenly excited. "We pass them, do... uh, something," She turned bright red "the guard turns his attention to us, then Kieth and Andre come up behind him."

It was a good idea, brilliant even. Most guards would be taken out before they were any real danger to Lilli. For the last few minutes they bandied around ideas, then practiced their move so it looked legit and Sir and Lilli could pull it off without hurting Lilli.

Finally it was time, they silently hugged on another and left the relative safety of the room. Really, what more could they say? Lilli clasped her hands to keep them from shaking and tried to calm her galloping heart. She was terrified, not just of being caught, but that they'd fail. She just couldn't stay here for whatever life they let her live before "processing" her out.

They turned a corner and the show was on, Sir lead her past the guard and suddenly enough to surprised her even though she knew it was coming, Sir fisted his hand in her hair and growled at her to kneel.

Sir heard Lilli gasp as she came to her knees and for a moment he worried that he'd tossed her down to rough, then he caught the quick shiver that chased through her. Aside from their introduction he'd stayed fairly gentle with her, apparently unnecessarily. He was instantly hard at the thought of using her more roughly. He pulled her closer to his throbbing cock, suddenly willing to take this pantomime as far as needed.

And just that quick there was a heavy thud and it was over.

Sir helped Lilli back up and heard her whisper, "This could work".

They quickly hauled the completely limp and bleeding guard into a nearby room and locked it, just in case he survived the blow.

The process was repeated several more times with almost no problems. Although he had intended to keep everything an act, Sir couldn't stop himself from grabbing her hair a little tighter, manhandling her a bit more, until they were both breathing hard.

Lilli cried out softly when her Master put her on her knees, the contact sent pure need through her and she had to fight through the fog in her brain. She knew she needed to stay clear minded to keep them safe.

Sir used her hair to lever her head back, bringing her fuzzy focused eyes up to his. She licked her lips quickly and he couldn't seem to keep from jerking her a little closer to his painfully hard cock each time they did their pantomime. He hadn't yet used her mouth and he couldn't think of why he'd waited.

As if she'd seen into him, Sir felt her hand slide over his cock. She never made a move out of turn and the action jerked his cock in the tight confines of his jeans. His groan emboldened her and she wrapped her hand around him as best she could.

"Ok guys, that's enough, remember this isn't a game." Kieth had clearly seen them sliding deeper into each other.

"Kieth's right." Sir pulled Lilli back to her feet again, a touch guilty they'd been having fun while the other two men were doing all the real work. Then he looked into Lilli's dazed and flushed face and felt he couldn't regret it. "Later," he whispered to her, gratified to watch that flush move down her neck.