Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, pulling a cry from Lilli, her body bucking as much as the restraints allowed. Heat and need rolled through her and she'd have given anything for the ability to clasp her knees together to try and ease the painful ache that burned there.

Sir set his teeth to her nipple and pulled, eliciting a desperate, hopeless noise from the girl. She was making near constant, but still soft, noises now, her body continuously moving. As his teeth pulled and his tongue flicked the tip of her trapped nipple, his hand traveled down her tightened belly.

The sound she made when he lightly feathered her exposed clit was something between a moan and a scream. That light touch very nearly sent her over the edge, and would have if he hadn't suddenly and completely pulled away from her.

He let her writhe; watched her move and whimper as she slowly calmed, her hectic color receding. He waited until her breathing went back to normal. It wouldn't do if she spent herself too soon.

Once she was quiet and still, he started roaming her body again, nibbling and licking her most sensitive places. Sucking and raking his teeth over her nipples, making her cry out again. He moved over her body until she was moaning and shifting again, then somewhat cautiously skimmed his cupped palm over her lower outer lips. Lilli cried out, her body arching back; that's what he wanted, a response but not to push her over that shiny edge just yet. He hadn't expected her to be so very responsive so quickly.

Having found the right combo of touches to work her body like he wished, Sir pulled a nipple into his mouth and skimmed a light hand over her swollen needy flesh, Lilli undulated and cried out. He'd definitely found what he'd been looking for.

Lilli was desperate to push him to make him go faster, to do more; but nothing she did changed what he did. Slowly she stopped struggling with herself and just gave into the experience.

Sir felt the change. She still moaned and moved, but the sound was softer in a way, the movements less desperate. He was pleased, and pressed his hand tighter against her flesh and shifted so he could settle between her legs.

Slowly he slid his hand lower, teasing her opening, running a finger slowly just inside her vagina. Lilli moaned deeper, body tensing and relaxing, tensing and relaxing; a good response. He teased her more, circling, probing just within her.

"Oh god, please," she begged. He chuckled deeply and continued his assault, sliding in just a touch more.

"In good time, Dove, in good time."

Lilli whimpered.

He moved his hand to press against her mound, alternately teasing her vagina; distracting her from his untying each of her ankles. He ground the heel of his hand down enough to slide it between her lips and press down on her clit. It wasn't a light brush against that highly sensitive bundle of nerves, but a hard push against it.

A desperate sound escaped her and Lilli didn't even notice when Sir bent each leg up. Another hard push against her clit sent her dancing again and Sir slid his hands under her hips, tipping them up so he could push his cock into the tightness of her.

Lilli's body arched off the bed as she nearly screamed. The sudden feel of him shoving himself into her was exquisite. Everything he'd done to her up until now made her so hyper-sensitive that she felt that push echo all through her; it was like bright bursts of need all along her flesh.

Each drive into her pushed a cry that bordered on a scream from Lilli, and her hands clenched and pulled against her bonds. Higher and higher he drove her; he shifted her hips, grinding his cock over that sensitive spot inside her. Now Lilli did scream, her body bucking against his.

Goosebumps marched across Lilli's skin and Sir knew she didn't have much longer. He snaked a hand between them to push into her clit with each shove into her. Lilli inhaled, holding her breath: timing was everything here.

"Now," he whispered, pushing into everything he controlled. All that pent up desire exploded through Lilli's body and she screamed her orgasm to the room, head thrown back.

With a deep cry he followed her, body tight as a bow over her, head thrown back. While Lilli shuddered under him he quickly untied her, brushing a gentle kiss over her bruised skin. He fetched a warm damp rag from the attached bathroom and very carefully cleaned her, chucking lightly when the cloth brushing over her highly sensitive flesh caused her to cry out.

Oh so gently Sir rolled her onto her side then climbed in behind her to pull her close and hold her. When she was safely cradled in his arm Lilli started crying softly. She was just so confused, she'd been so angry and terrified when he'd tied her up; but in the end she felt fully satisfied, content and strangely calm and she didn't understand any of it. Everything just crashed in on her at once.

"It's okay little Dove, just let it all out." Sir tenderly caressed her hair and let her cry, softly crooning and rocking her.

"I'd bet that you have a flurry of emotion, there is nothing wrong with any of it. It's all perfectly normal."

"It's so confusing." Lilli finally whispered, feeling safe with him despite everything.

"Scared, worried, confused, excited, relaxed, replete, are those the highlights?" He felt Lilli still momentarily in his arms and he laughed warmly. He couldn't think of a time in the recent past where anyone had made him laugh this much. "Surprised?"

"Yes!"

With a smile he gently kissed the top of her head. "I do know what I've put you through."

Quite suddenly those gentle words made Lilli burst into heavy tears.

Shocked, Sir carefully rolled Lilli onto her back, the anguish was surprising. "Lilli, speak to me, what's wrong?" Fear danced through him, had he judged her so very wrong, pushed her farther than he should?

Trembling hands came up to cover Lilli's face.

"No," Sir captured her hands and pulled them from her face. "Tell me."

Through hiccups, Lilli's voice squeezed out. "You're just.... you've been... so caring."

And that made her cry? Poor thing, he'd been right earlier, something was wrong here. It upset him that he hadn't noticed earlier.

"Ok Dove," he gathered her up. "Ok."

Eventually she calmed, he gave her a tender kiss and pulled away. "Have you eaten recently?" He wanted to distract her.

"No Sir," Lilli shrugged and looked away.

Something about that interaction bothered him but he got up and ordered some simple food for them. "I expect you to eat and take care of yourself. I won't always be here to take care of that."

"Yes Sir."

After they ate Sir surprises her by telling her he expected her to stay the night. At first she found it weird and uncomfortable, but slowly his strong arms relaxed her. When she truly realized that he expected nothing more from her but sleep that night, she drifted off, safe for the first time since arriving in that hell hole.

"Wait!" Lilli stood up when Sir picked up his bag to leave. They'd woken and eaten, near as she could tell just so he could make sure she did, and now he prepared to leave. "How will I know it's you asking for me?" Suddenly it seemed mthe most important thing in the world to her.

He turned back, evaluated her and smiled. "Call me Master."

"What's a bumblebee?" Ember asked when Lilli called her one.

Lilli was almost grateful she'd gotten use to people saying they didn't know what she was talking about because it allowed her to school her expression, to keep Ember from seeing the surprise and pain in her eyes. How could this little girl not know something so basic? Finally several things clicked in Lilli and it took everything in her not to crumple in place. She'd not seen one single window the whole time she was here, there were no books, and very few tapes, mostly of childish and porn sorts.

The child didn't know what a bumblebee was because she'd had no way to ever see one. They were locked away physically and mentally and clearly all their captors cared about was their bodies. Jesus.

Gathering up what few coloring supplies they had, Lilli did her best to explain to Ember and a couple of the other girls what a bumblebee was, what they did and what honey was. Ember called it "bee sugar" since the only way Lilli could think of to explain what 'honey' was was to tell her it was like sugar the bees made. Lilli watched Ember hunch over her paper, coloring bumblebees with only Lilli's sketch and description to go off of and decided Ember would not be processed in; right now Lilli understood her mother unlike she ever had. There would be a way out for them.

"I think it might be best if Ember left her bumble costume here during dinner." The look on Jasmine's face told Lilli she was really freaked out about the idea of the little girl wearing the costume out of the room.

Ember wasn't thrilled to be told to remove her favorite thing, but she was used to being told no. No fun, no running, no games, no anything. Once the poorly sewn costume was removed Lilli thought she felt the whole room sigh in relief, they just hadn't known how to react to a happy carefree child running around. No one had told her no, but no one had been willing to play with her either. Sadly Lilli didn't know if that was strictly out of fear, or a lack of knowing how to play.

Despite not being allowed to wear the costume Lilli had labored to sew with her sketchy sewing skills Ember seemed very happy to go to dinner clutching Lilli's hand.

Like every time she went to dinner, Lilli tried to take everything in, glean as much info from her surrounding and the people around her without looking like that's what she was doing.

It was almost like lunch at school had been, only the food was marginally better. Everyone lined up and walked their trays through, then found a table, near as she could tell everyone almost always stayed with their pods quietly talking.

Jasmine had said all the pods had small kitchens but everyone ate at least one meal in the dining hall. Their joint theory on that, was that way the powers that be could keep track of everyone and they didn't have to have full supplies in each pod. Not to mention it also allowed the customers to order food, giving them an extra something to encourage the customers to pay to keep the girls longer.

Usually she didn't really learn much useful, there was no changing of the guards at dinner, no peek into an unlocked armory, but she still noted as much as she cool; it may not seem important, but there was no way to know what might later come in handy. She'd learned there seemed to be about 4 pods, each with about 20 in processed girls a piece, and scattered among those pods were about 15 female children. She also discovered there were indeed boys in the house, but they seemed to mostly be used for housework and in the kitchens, she hadn't yet seen any boy children, but she didn't know what that might mean.

The fact they had a working kitchen meant they must get deliveries, but she doubted that Andre could talk anyone into letting him on kitchen staff, however it was an avenue worth exploring. The men and woman didn't seem allowed to interact, but she was still fairly new here, she'd eat here every meal if it helped her learn more.

As always Lilli felt as if her whole body was listening, waiting on every move her Master made when he came in the door. Her eyes on the ground she could usually only see his feet and lower legs. He often just stood in the room for a bit, letting her body fully tune into him. Sometimes she even held her breath, simply.... waiting.

Today he made her wait longer, standing just out of sight. He waited until he saw a shiver run through her, goosebumps spreading in it's wake; he guessed, and rightly, that she was replaying the things he'd done to her. Good.

Finally his broad hands came into view, "Let's get you up Dove". As he nearly always did, he helped her to her feet and supported her while the blood returned to her legs and the pain receded. "Up on the bed."

Obediently Lilli did as told, face up, legs slightly ajar. She watched his every move, her eyes twilight dark with anticipation, excitement and the touch of apprehension he'd grown use to. Knowing she was watching him, he leaned over to plug something in, those eyes growing wide when she saw the rather large vibrator he held. She took a deep breath, her tongue quickly licking her upper lip in anxiety.

A flutter of something like fear settled in Lilli's stomach; it's not that the toy was super crazy, but it was large and she just never knew what he'd do.

Slowly he sat on the bed and leaned down to her ear. "You shouldn't fear the toy little one, you should fear me." The he chuckled darkly at the soft sound of almost fear that escaped her. Finally he gently kissed each of her eyelids, "you're safe with me, mostly".

For a long moment he took each nipple by turn into his mouth, giving them each a suckle and sharp tug with his teeth; he waited for her to gasp and her hips to shift before moving on.

This was going to be so much fun.

Sitting next to her hips he turned the vibrator to it's lowest setting, chuckling when she jumped in surprise at the amount of noise the thing made. He pushed her legs back together slightly then very lightly touched the vibrators head to the top of her mound, just below her stomach.

Lilli gasped at how strong the thing was, the vibration going right into the most sensitive part of her, it felt like he'd grabbed and pulled on her clit.

Sir knew he had to be careful, the Hitachi was strong enough to make her numb or over sensitized; he wanted her aroused despite herself, not anything else.

So very slowly he moved the vibe closer to her lips and Lilli groaned loudly as the powerful vibration forced need to burn bright in her. Even though she was non to sure she wanted the thing closer to her clit, her hips bucked up out of her control.

For one quick pass he slid the toy down her slit then quickly put it back at the top of her lips, Lilli cried out, her whole body convulsing.

"That's it Dove," one more pass got the same response. For a moment he held the wand still then, "hold still now, no more moving. Understood?" Her eyes flew up to his pale ones, shock and uncertainly clear in their beautiful depths.

"Yes Sir." She finally whispered.

As he expected she started to make more noise, her body trying to express how it felt in any way it could.

Sir continued to slide the toy over her slit, Lilli cried out each time, her eyes wide. He smiled slightly to himself and leaned over her again. "No more sound now little one, but you can move."

Body undulating Lilli gasped in air, going quiet.

With firm fingers Sir pulled her legs slightly farther apart so each pass was just inside her lips, just barely not touching her clit. Pure hot desire burned through Lilli and her body bowed.

Sir continued his torment, swapping between not allowing her to move or make a noise. When he made to move her legs farther apart Lilli struggled against him a bit, her eyes a little wild. He just chuckled. "This will happen Dove, I'm stronger than you and I know you don't want to displease me." The tension in her legs relaxed and he exposed the most delicate part of her.

Oh so carefully Sir glided the Hitachi down the inside of each lip in turn, Lilli felt it like lightning blazing along her nerves. The feeling was so strong she mostly couldn't feel her clit, she just felt that need ratchet up in her.

He lightly placed the toy over her vagina and now a new sensation jumped into the fray. A loud sound somewhere between a cry and a moan escaped the girl.

"Now for something more my sweet," He pulled the toy away slightly. "I want you to make no sound and no movement. I expect you to obay, if you fail I'll take you right up to that shiny edge and hold you there as long as I please, but keep you from going over. You won't get to cum until I see you next. Do you understand?"

Lilli inhaled, eyes widened and focused on her Master, but she made no sound and didn't turn her head toward him.

Pride filled him, "blink once for yes, twice for no."

She blinked hard once.

"Good girl."

Back to her vagina and Lilli gasped in her breath erratically, her eyes clasped tightly shut. After a few long moments the evil toy slid up, stopping below her clit for no more than a heartbeat, then back. Again and again he repeated the motion.

Feeling as if she was full to bursting with pleasure, like it would spill out of her, Lilli gasped desperately. Her eyes flew open as wide as they could, her body shaking uncontrollably. She couldn't do this, couldn't hold herself still and make no noise, she felt like she would explode.

Sir saw the pure desperation in Lilli's eyes when they caught his.

"You're at the end of your endurance aren't you?"

Her breathing coming in quick gasps, almost whining, Lilli blinked once, eyes clenched tight.

Holding the toy still at her vagina Sir leaned over her to whisper in her ear. "You can do this Dove, I know you can. Breath deep and hold it." Obediently Lilli did as ordered. He continued to speak quietly to the girl, calming her, coaxing her to relax.

"Good girl, you are doing amazing."

He continued to tease her, lingering just a touch longer for each pass, lightly and quickly brushing the underside of her clit as he pulled it away to go back to her vagina. Lilli's body was nearly vibrating with strain, she was close.

Finally Sir took pity on her. "That's enough Dove, you can move." Her body nearly flew off the bed, back arched, limbs tensed and her fist clenched in the bedding. "When I let you cum you can make noise." Her body shuddered.

Three more passes that lingered on the back of her clit, a whispered "now" and Lilli came with a scream, her body shuddering violently. The toy was quickly set aside so Sir could shove his cock into her while her body still moved, Lilli screamed again.

It truly had felt like her body was exploding with her orgasm, she'd never felt anything like it, as if ever nerve was on fire, pleasure spilling out of her like an over full cup. Not moving or making a sound had seemed to amplify everything she felt. Now each drive into her burst along those hyper sensitive nerves.

Her nerves were so sensitized that his relentless pounding was quickly driving her back toward orgasm, her hands grasped his thick arms as if her life depended on it.

Soon she could only gasp and whimper as hot need filled her with each blow.

Finally a gruff "now" pushed her screaming hoarsely over that sharp edge again, Sir following hot on her heels with a deep cry.

"Oh well done Dove." He gathered her rather tenderly into his arms to hold her as she shook in exhaustion. "I'll order food as soon as I can stand." They both laughed.

After cleaning up and eating they lay cuddled in bed. Sir's gentle fingers in her hair gave her the courage to ask a question.

"What was it like outside today?" The desire to know was gnawing at her insides.

Surprised Sir's fingers paused in their motion. "Well," he laughed slightly, "not much different than yesterday."

The sudden stillness in Lilli's body sent a sliver of warning through him. "Uh, ok, thank you."

"I assume you didn't go out yesterday."

"No," but she remained still and quiet.

A horrid thought occurred to Sir. "When was the last time you went out?"

Lilli tucked her head into him, instinctively knowing he wouldn't like the answer.

"Lilli." His voice was full of reproach.

"The last time I was outside was the day they brought me here."

A deep cold settled in him. Changers were creatures of nature, being outside fed their soul. They had to at least walk out in the world, but even more than that they needed to feel the earth under their paws. He had known changers to fall into a deep depression simply by not being able to be out for a couple of weeks, the very thought was terrifying.