Found Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a point," she says as she grips Deborah's firm ass and spreads her cheeks. She lines her dick's head up with Deborah's tight little hole and slowly inches into it. Deborah groans, already overly sensitive from coming and having been started in on. Her ass grips Helga's dick like a silicon vice as she buries it in. Helga's hands move out to Deb's hips, and she begins to thrust.

Deborah moans in desire as Helga builds up speed with her efforts, sensory nerves freely accepting the pleasure without any discomfort getting in the way. She feels exposed and dirty, but also turned-on and safe with the knowledge that Helga wouldn't hurt her. She presses against and back against Helga's thrusts, arching her back as her muscles started to contract again.

Helga begins to throb inside Deborah's ass as she pounds it in a manner that would be vicious for anyone else. Deborah, however, groans and breathes raggedly, inches away from cumming again. The feeling of the dick in her ass was much more intense, and she feels herself clamp as she starts to cum.

This time, unable to contain herself, Deborah screams as her pussy squirts. Helga's constant hammering dragged it out, drenching a small area of the carpet beneath her. Helga isn't far behind, Deborah's tight ass clamping down on her. She moans wildly as she cums, shooting her warm semen deep into Deborah's anus, wave after wave until she feels empty. Deborah feels incredibly full of Helga's semen in her ass, and she collapses onto the bed, losing count of how many times Helga made her cum. Helga slides out of her and sits down beside her.

"This is a much better day than I thought it would be," Deborah smiles. Helga brushes her hair out of her face.

She starts to drift off to the pitter-patter of the rain. Helga curls up next to her.

Deborah says quietly to Helga, "I have always wanted someone like you: Someone just like you. I could easily fall in love with you, Helga. I already feel big love between us."

"Sweet Deborah, I feel the same way. I don't care about a cock; besides, we can buy toys if we want. I love you, too. Sincerely."

"Helga, you have, and you are everything I want and everything I need. Let us be. Please let us be. Let us be -- together -- and in love." She is crying.

The Beginning

12