Found Out My Parents are Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Emma and Steve excused themselves from the pool with my parents saying they wanted another drink back in the room. Mom added that they knew they were going to go fuck and decided to let them go have some privacy back in the room. Emma blushing did not refute this comment.

She said it was some of the most passionate sex they had ever had, and it just sent her and Steve over the top when my parents came barging into the room what they said seemed like a few seconds later. My mom chuckled and said it was 30 minutes later because she and my dad had a whole conversation in the pool area on whether that was enough time or not to give them in order to be done. My dad said apparently, they were wrong because they walked straight in on Emma on all fours with Steve pounding away behind her.

My mind immediately wondered what it would look like to see Emma being fucked doggie-style with her massive tits swinging below her. Guess they probably should have knocked, my dad added. My parents turned to walk out but apparently Steve said that they were almost done as Steve drove deep into Emma and made a loud moan as he filled her pussy with cum. Emma and Steve then agreed it was such a turn on to have my parents catch them fucking. My mom said she was more shocked about the size of Steve's cock then seeing them fuck. His cock seemed to go on forever as he pulled out of Emma, she said to him with a smile and a wink. She said she tried to look at it in the pool but did not want to be creepy but after that she left like there was no reason to hide the stare anymore. Steve thanked her for her complement.

By this time, we had all finished our first round of drinks. My dad stood up and said he would bartend and collected all our glasses. My cock was still fully hard after hearing the story of my parents catching Emma and Steve fucking and me picturing it in my head. If I was lucky then maybe I would get to see it for real tonight. My wife had relaxed a little bit more and had let her towel fall to around her waist exposing her tits to the room with her stiff nipples. I knew this as a sign of her being turned on. I wondered if she was thinking about the same thing I was. My wife asked what happened after all of that.

They explained that they all had a couple more drinks there in the room and talked about how sensual the atmosphere at this place was and how it was so much different than the local nudist club. My dad brought around the second round of drinks just as strong as the first one and resumed his seat next to my mom. Before the night was over, and Steve had recovered, they went to the pool area one more time to watch everything going on in there.

This time though they were not huddled around in a hot tub together, they immediately got into the pool and hung out a little way from each other so as not to be right next to one another when they teased each other's partners. My dad said he and my mom discussed it and thought it was only fair to repay Emma and Steve and let them see them do something. My dad hopped up and sat on the edge of the pool and my mom got between his legs and started to give him a blow job right there in front of Emma and Steve as well as the rest of the pool area.

Steve said it was wonderful to watch my mom work and it had looked like she really knew what she was doing, and Emma added that my dad was not bad to watch either with his thick cock. Both smiling at my parents. My dad said he did not last long since he did not know how much of a turn on it was to see everyone in the pool area watching my mom suck his cock. Without warning he came right in my mom's mouth and was shocked when she swallowed everything. My mom defended herself and was like I wasn't going to let it go into the pool that would have been nasty. Apparently, she rarely swallows.

After another half hour in the pool, they all decided it was getting late and decided to get out and head back to the room to get dressed. Back in the room they told each other that this had been so much fun and that they should come back and do this all again. They agreed and wished each other good night and parted ways back to their own houses.

Having finished their story, I knew the inevitable was coming and Emma did not hold back. Asked us how we ended up here the first time or was this our first time here. My wife taking a sip at the time started to choke a bit and cough on the sip because she was not expecting that question. I patted her back a little bit with my free hand and then rubbed it as I started to tell our story of how we ended up at Mon Chalet.

We were married for just about a year and we're back visiting my parents. During the week my parents worked so my wife and I went to the local nudist resort to hangout for the day. While we were there, we decided to go on a hike on one of their trails around the property. I followed my wife up a hill on the trail with her beautiful ass right in my face. My wife said she looked back and he was harder than he was now and giggled. My parents, Emma and Steve all looked at my cock which had just started to go down a bit but then instantly sprung back to life. A few minutes later the hike my wife glanced back and finally suggested that we try to find a place to take care of my erection. I happily agreed and we wandered off the trail a bit into the woods and found a small little clearing that a fallen tree had made.

Once there my wife got down on her knees and started to give me a blow job right there outside in the woods. We could hear the pool area nearby down the hill, but we could not see it. Much like the blow job in the pool she played with my balls with one hand and using the other hand to stabilize my cock and she bobbed back and forth on it. After a minute or two I grab her and pull her up so we could kiss a bit. I licked and nibbled on her neck as I reached down and rubbed her clit with one hand and with the other, held her ass so she could not push away from my other hand. I rubbed her clit and teased her by inserting a finger into her very wet pussy. Then I released her, turned her around so she could place her hands on the fallen tree. I placed my hands on her hips as I came up behind her and slid my cock straight into her pussy. She moaned so loud that I was sure someone at the pool heard it. It felt wonderful to be outside in the sun balls deep into the woman I loved. I used her hips to gather my motion as I fucked her harder and harder from behind my wife moaning louder and louder. I slapped her ass leaving a couple hand prints on it and finally came driving my cock deep into her pussy and holding it there until I stopped quivering. I pulled out and turned her around and gave her one more passionate kiss as we held each other for another minute.

I looked around the room and saw that both Steve and my dad were both almost hard. I guess they were both trying to visual my wife being fucked while I talked. My wife added the comment that she had cum drip down her legs for the entire walk back to the pool where she could jump in and wash it off. That night as we had some pillow talk back at my parents' house we discovered that we were both turned on by the fact that someone could have watched us fuck in the woods. After another wonderful fuck session, we looked up on our phones (was a few years after my parents, Emma and Steve had been here the first time and the internet had expanded) if there were places, we could be watched. That is when we found out what swingers were and that they had clubs as well. We then looked up the closest swinger club to us and found Mon Chalet.

Two days later both my parents worked again, and my wife and I were left with our own devices. We decided to try out Mon Chalet. It was the afternoon so we didn't think we could get a room, so we just got a pool pass. Like my parents the first time we were shy and picked some chairs in the back corner of the pool area. During the week and during the day the pool area is not as crowded as it is on weekend nights plus single men are allowed there during that time. There was one other couple in the pool area and 4 single guys. The couple was on the bed making out and rubbing their hands all over each other. There was one guy in each hot tub and two in the pool. They tried to hide the fact that they were jerking off to the couple, but both the wife and I knew they were.

As we sat down, I realized we were the only ones dressed in the pool area. Everyone else was naked. I stood up and removed my shorts, I had gone commando like I usually do and pulled my t-shirt over my head. My wife saw this and joined me as well. She stood up undid the buttons on her daisy duke shorts and slid them down while bending over with her ass in my face. She wore a little black thong, and I could see a little wet patch where her pussy was. Still bent over she reached up and slid her thong down as well and gave me a perfect look at her glistening pussy and her asshole. My cock began to tingle and grow a bit. She turned around and faced me and, in another fluid, motion pulled her crop top up and over her head revealing a matching bra that was stuffed to the brim with her tits. She reached to the clasp on the front of the bra she released her tits right in my face, which gave me a smile from ear to ear. She sat down next to me and that is when I noticed all the men in the pool area had just watched my wife strip for me, I loved it.

We watched as the woman and man 69 then fucked missionary before he pulled out and came all over her small perky tits. They rested on the bed for a few minutes before they got up and headed to the shower in the pool area to clean up together. With a naughty smile my wife looked at me and said guess it is our turn.

She stood up, reached out for my hand and led me over to the bed. Once there she pushed me down on it and climbed on top of me making sure to rub her tits from my growing cock all the way up to my lips where I licked and sucked on her nipples a bit. She straddled back down on me, pressing her clit on to the underside of my cock which was hard and stuck up between us. She rocked her clit back and forth on my cock to make sure I was nice and hard. She lifted one foot up next to my hip, opening her hips and allowing her to reach down and glide my swollen cock into her pussy.

With my cock in her pussy, she moved her foot back down next to my hip and sat all the way down on my cock. Upright she arched her back causing her tits to stick out for all the men to admire as she started to rub her clit on my pelvic bone. I reached up and cupped her tits and played with her nipples. I could feel her body start to shake and her pussy start to tighten as she was having her first orgasm. She then collapsed down onto me.

I reached up under her arms and grabbed her back and rolled us both over, so she was on her back, and I was on top of her. All without my cock leaving her pussy. I leaned back and grabbed her ankles and brought them up onto my shoulders. I started to use the full length of my cock in my strokes. Back out so my head was still barely in her and then drove as far forward as I could. I did this for a while before I released one of her legs from my shoulder so then I could use that hand to reach down and rub her clit while still fucking her.

Her moans got louder and louder and she tightened up again and felt her have another large orgasm. This time I could not hold back either and with one final stroke started to fill her pussy with cum. Once I was done pulsating, I gave her a kiss and we both looked around and saw every eye glued to us there on the bed. We both smiled and laughed a little at each other and collapsed back on the bed.

After a few minutes we got up and like the couple before us went and used the shower there in the pool area to clean up a bit. I used that time to tease all the other men there and really made sure my wife's tits were clean and rubbed them all over. We then went to relax in the pool. We made some small chit-chat with the other couple in the pool, but it all ended suddenly then the manager came in and told us we all had to leave since it was 4 and they had to clean up and get ready for the evening patrons. We got out, dried off and got dressed again and left to go back to my parents.

After I was done telling our story on why we wanted to find a place like this and how our first time was, everyone in the room seemed to be a little turned on. My cock was still hard, and my wife's hand had found the inside of my thigh and was rubbing a little bit. My dad still had a semi erect cock but was slightly hidden from me by my mom who was sitting between my dad and me. Across of us on the other side of the bed Steve showed what my mom was so surprised about. A long stiff cock stood at attention with the foreskin hanging on for dear life, and just the tip of the head poke out from underneath it. Emma must have caught my wife, or I look at Steve because she reached over and grabbed his cock and gave it a few nice strokes. Steve laid back on the bed to his cock stuck straight up in the air and Emma leaned over and gave the tip a little slurp and a kiss. I really wanted to see Emma go to town on Steve's cock but then in the corner of my eye I saw my parents' kiss.

Things were starting to happen, and I did not know if my wife or I were ready to be in the same room as my parents during all of this. I looked at my wife and we each had the look in our eyes that we had to get out of there. We both stood up and in doing so my wife's towel fell all the way to the ground again exposing all of herself to Emma and Steve right in front of her. I made the comment that it looked like they were all ready to have some fun and politely said that I do not know if we were ready to take that step. I grabbed my towel while my wife picked up hers off the floor and we quickly wrapped them around ourselves and were out the door and headed back to the pool area.

We entered the pool area for the second time of the night and saw that the chairs we had before were now taken. A few more couples had shown up while we were in the room. We found a couple empty chairs and put our towels down on them. I told my wife I wanted to cool down a bit and suggested we take a dip in the pool, and she agreed.

In the pool we waded to a depth to where the water was up to my chest but for my wife it was up to her chin. This was my favorite depth to be at because that usually meant she would hang onto me for support, and just like I had planned she grabbed onto my shoulders and lifted herself up and bit and wrapped her legs around my waist. She then settled down a little bit, so her pussy rested/rubbed up against my hard cock. It also meant that her tits were now floating just inches from my face, and I loved it.

As we held each other we talked about what just happened in the room. We love the story of how we got into exhibitionism and ultimately swinging. We have told it many times to swingers that we have met and each time it turns us on. Never in a million years did I think I would be telling my parents that story or our family friends.

My wife started to make bigger movements with her hips and really started to tease the head of my cock by almost allowing it to slip inside of her. I pulled her in close and told her I have been wanting to fuck her since she gave me that fantastic blow job earlier that night while I kissed her neck.

She undid her legs a little bit and positioned my cock right on her labia and then pulled herself back into me. They were no match for my hard cock as it pushed right past them and into her pussy. She gave a nice moan, and I settled inside of her. I reached down and grabbed her ass and supported all her weight there in the water. She relaxed a bit as I leaned back a few inches to use the edge of the pool for support. Controlling her I slowly moved her up and down on my shaft as she rested against me breathing heavily into my ear. It was a nice slow fuck that allowed us to enjoy every inch of movement as I gently lifted her up and down in the water. Her breaths began to shallow and speed up and I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist again pulling me deep inside of her. She leaned back which brought her glorious wet glistening tits out of the water and with a moan most people in the pool area heard, came hard. Her kegels tighten causing a death grip around my cock and the fact that I had been hard for almost an hour was more than enough to put me over the edge causing me to cum at the exact same time.

When her orgasm had finished, she collapsed onto me. With her face buried in my neck and shoulder she thanked me for an amazing orgasm. I held her for a couple more minutes and then pulled her up a bit to let my cock finally slip out of her pussy. I asked if she was ready to take a break and just relax in a chair for a bit and she happily agreed.

We must have sat in our chairs talking and people watching for 30 minutes before the door to the pool area opened and my parents, Emma and Steve came walking in. There were a couple open chairs around my wife and I, so they came over to claim them. My dad said that we had left in such a hurry that we didn't take our drinks with us and brought us two fresh ones. My wife and I took them gladly because our buzz was wearing down and we did not know how awkward the rest of the night was going to be. Emma also had a small little what looked like a coin purse and when she saw me looking at it said that it was for later and placed it under her towel. Then then asked if my wife and I would like to join her and Steve in the pool. My parents had already taken off to hop in one of the hot tubs that was nearly empty with just one other couple in it. With a big sip from her drink my wife said that we would join them in the pool, and together the four of us made our way into the pool.

This time we did not venture as deep into the pool since Emma was a little shorter than my wife. This meant my wife's tits were mostly out of the water when she stood straight up, which she was doing for the first minute or so of our conversation before she sank down a little bit in the water. Steve joked that we missed a good time in the room but understood that it could be awkward for us and my parents. My wife's curiosity got the better of her and asked them if they swapped with my parents. With a devilish look Steve answered yes, they did swap with my parents.

Emma immediately fired back asking if we swapped or if we were just into exhibitionism like our story had suggested it. We told them that in fact we were full swap, same room swingers. They both smiled. She then followed up her question asking us if we had any rules. We explained to the that we only played in the same room, because seeing each other fuck was as big of a turn on for us as fucking other people. We also told them that we play safe, since my wife is only on the pill, and I have not had a vasectomy. My wife added that we also did not want to get any STDs and we are tested a few times a year. We also explained that we were willing to try new things to see if we liked them or not but had hard rules against piss and scat and extreme BDSM. They nodded with each rule and agreed that they were good rules. Steve then asked if we kissed other people. My wife answered and looked at me that it wasn't off limits, it wasn't something that we typically did with others.

Emma said that they had a lot of the same rules with the exception that Steve had had a vasectomy. So, with trusted and clean partners they sometimes forewent any condoms and added on top of that like my parents. I was immediately jealous of my dad and being able to fuck Emma raw and feel her juices all over himself.

With a slight pause in the conversation mind wondered with how it would be to fuck Emma she looked at me and told me that she had been seeing me glancing at her tits all night. At the same time, she reached up and gave them a little giggle in the water for me to look at. I could feel my face redden and knew it would probably be better to just steer into this.