Found Out My Parents are Swingers

Story Info
How I found out my parents are swingers.
10.7k words
4.48
40.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story and all people are over the age of 18

A year ago and my wife, 27, and I, 28, were back home visiting my parents in Denver. We were getting a little bit of cabin fever so we told my parents that we just wanted to go out for dinner, just the two of us and not to stay up since we will probably go to the bar afterwards. We did go to dinner, but we had no intention of going to a bar. Instead, we knew we were going to go check out the local swinger motel Mon Chalet (google it). Wife and I had been swapping for a few years at that point. They have a bunch of rooms and a pool area. We just got a pool pass since we told my parents we would be home that night.

We arrived and checked in to get our pool pass and headed to the pool. As we entered the pool area there were two hot tubs. One on the right as soon as you enter. One behind a little wall you must walk around to the left. Straight ahead is the pool with deck chairs put all around it. Then in the back left corner there is a king size bed to play on.

The wife and I found some chairs on the left that were unoccupied. We put our towels down and proceed to get undressed. Wife is 5'8" curvy brunette with hair just past her shoulders. Pulling her sundress dress up over her head revealing she was not wearing panties and her waxed bald pussy to the entire pool. She started to get more and more looks stripping in front of everyone since she was about to release her 36G natural tits, with big pale nipples that usually only get hard when horny, from a bra that can barely contain them. She removed the bra, tossed it next to the chair and I could see multiple men get erections from the sight. I quickly striped down and joined her in all my glory beside her.

First thing we decide to do is relax in one of the hot tubs. The one that is positioned around the wall from the door already had two couples in it and we did not want to make it awkward and overcrowded so we went to the one that is right of the door and was empty at the time.

Most people in the pool were usually naked or just wrapped in a towel as they sat by the pool. Occasionally, people would show up in bathing suits, but that was because it was their first time and didn't know any better. As we sat in the hot tub we can see the pool, the chairs that surround it and the bed. We could not see the other hot tub around the wall. Most people were just sitting around the pool having a drink, casually talking with people that were near them. There was one couple in the pool that were kissing and fondling each other which most people were watching too. There must have been 15 couples in all that we could see from our hot tub.

What most people do not know is that in the hot tub we were in there is a jet in the bottom of one of the seats that women just love to sit on. As we relaxed, I could tell on my wife's face and the slowness of her speech that she had found the jet and was sitting on it. It turned me on watching my wife's tits bounce and jiggle with the bubbles of the hot tub and her face as she got close to an orgasm. With a slight moan I saw her start to quiver as she finally climaxed and enjoyed her first orgasm of the night. A minute later when she came down from her high, she made eye contact with me and had a look of pure lust and told me it was my turn now.

I sat up on the edge of the hot tub with my back against the wall looking over most of the pool area. My wife moved over between my legs and wrapped one hand around my modest but thick 6" cock, which was standing straight out in front of me after I just watched her masturbate in the hot tub. With the other hand she grabbed my freshly shaved balls and with both hands started to play with my man hood. Moments later she licked her lips and then took the head of my cock in her mouth while she moved the hand that was playing with my cock down to the base of my shaft and left the other hand with a strong grip around my balls. As she got into a rhythm, I looked around the room and noticed most of the people were watching my busty wife go to town sucking my cock.

It was about this point I heard the buzz of the outer door to the pool area and knew more people would soon be inside watching my wife blow me. A second later the inner door opened, and I heard the very distinct laughter of my mom. Four people emerged to the left of me, and I could tell two of them were my mom and dad, but I did not recognize the other couple at this point. They were all wearing the signature towels of the motel and since they were not in the pool area when we got there, it means that they were in their room or the other couple's room when we arrived.

I could barely process this at the time since my wife was doing a wonderful job going up and down on my cock and sucking vigorously on its head. There was no way I was going to get her to stop nor did I want her to stop.

My parents and the couple walked past the hot tub without looking over and found some empty chairs to the right of the pool. All four of them took off their towels and revealed they wore nothing else to the pool area. My mom is 5'6" shoulder length dirty blond, curvy with saggy but nice 38DD with pale nipples and usually had a shaved or landing striped pubic region. My dad is built like me, 5'10" with short brown hair and a stocky but strong body. I will admit he does have a bigger cock than me (saw him hard plenty of mornings growing up). Unlike me he was not fully shaved. Usually just his balls and shaft rarely touched above his cock but tonight he had trimmed it up.

As they turned around to head back to where the stairs are to enter the pool my dad and the other guy finally looked in my direction and I could tell my dad instantly recognized me and probably my wife. My mom was still in deep conversation with the other woman and did not look over. That is also about the time I recognized the couple that they were with. (Let's call them Emma and Steve for ease here).

My parents and I have known Emma and Steve for a while. It was when I was 18 that they joined and started coming to the nudist resort that my parents and I belonged to. My parents became friends with them after only a couple of visits and we always seemed to be at the resort at the same time. When my parents hosted BBQ, they were usually one of the couples that would show up. They were a few years older than my parents and never had any children. I will admit that Emma was one of the first crushes I had. She was a lovely BBW the same height as my mom and probably 50 pounds heavier, but I swear that extra weight was all in her massive tits. They always seemed to be bigger each time I saw her. Saggy with dinner plate size nipples but I loved them. As a horny teenager I always tried to figure out what size they were but whenever she came over, she never wore a bra so could not figure it out. She was also always shaved with nice puffy pussy lips. Her husband, Steve, was almost the exact opposite. He was like 6'4" skinny, bald and didn't really have any body hair. He wasn't too shabby down below either. Always smooth and usually hung about 4" uncut, though I had never seen him hard.

As my parents and Emma and Steve walk by us my dad tries not to make eye contact but we both already knew the gig is up. We are both here and there is nothing we could do about it. Right before my mom and Emma reached the stairs to the pool, my mom looked over and her jaw hit the floor, she turned a bright shade of red and quickly turned back around and entered the pool as fast as she could. Now both my parents had seen me sitting on the edge of the hot tub getting a blow job. I really do not care what my wife is doing to my cock is pure fucking magic and I could careless who saw it.

My parents immediately got really close to one another in the pool and I could only assume they were telling each other I was there since they saw me separately. Emma and Steve came up right next to them and a few moments later they both turned around and looked at me. They probably did not recognize me since it had been almost 8 years since I had seen them last. They all huddled close together for a bit talking and Emma and Steve kept glancing over toward my wife and I and both had some nice smiles on their faces. Every time Emma turned, I got a nice look at her tits floating up by her chin in the water and could tell she was playing a bit with Steve under it. I forced myself to look at the other people sitting around the pool area watching my wife suck my cock like she had been in multiple pornos before.

Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, my balls tightened and with a grunt I sent a huge cum load into my wife's mouth and down her throat all while she was looking up at me begging me for all my cum. After she was done swallowing it all and cleaning up the edges of her mouth, she said to me that she was hot and needed to cool down in the pool. She still had no idea my parents were there and had watched her blow me. She stood up revealing her sexy wet body to the entire pool area and proceeded to carefully get out of the hot tub and step down to the pool deck. It wasn't until she was on the first step going into the pool and her hand on the rail did, she looked up to see who was in the pool already. It took her only one step before she found my parents watching her get into the pool. She nearly slipped down the rest of the stairs straight into the pool.

I quickly followed my wife into the pool hoping the cold water would help my erection go away that much faster. As soon as I was down the last step my wife turned around and whispered to me to see if I saw that my parents were here. I told her yeah; they entered a few minutes ago just after she had gotten started with her blow job. She immediately blushed and was mad at me that I did not stop her and that she probably looked like a total slut giving me a blow job. I told her to calm down. We were both here at this motel and know people only come here to fuck other people or be watched by other. We could play it either way but there was no way we could go the entire night avoiding each other. We quickly decided that we would be honest and tell them that we have been swapping with other couples for the past couple years. She then asked if I knew who they were with and again I admitted to her that I did. Before I had time to explain to her who they were, the four of them came over to us in the pool.

My wife still blushed, sank a little bit lower in the water trying to attempt to hide her shame a bit but her huge tits buoyancy made that a losing battle. I greeted my parents casually, like I usually did when I arrived at the airport or picked them up from the airport. My mom then asked if I remembered Emma and Steve, I said it had been a few years since I had seen them but do remember them from the club and the BBQs. Steve offered his hand to shake, which I did, and Emma came and gave me a nice big hug. It felt amazing feeling her tits press against me. If there was any chance of my cock going down after the blow job that hug was not helping. Then I introduced them to my wife and Emma immediately gave my wife a hug as well. Seeing both their tits on the top of the water press into one another was enough to push me over the edge and cause my cock to become fully erect again. After their hug I looked up and could tell my dad and Steve had been looking at the same thing. Steven offered his hand to my wife and then kissed hers when she gave it to them.

My mom being the social butterfly that is and hating the awkward silence that she started the conversation by breaking the ice and admitting to us that they were swingers. Knowing that, since they were here at a swinger motel with another couple, I asked them how long they have been coming here. She then proceeded to tell me that one night after a BBQ, Emma, Steve and they were in our hot tub and Emma and Steve had asked if they had ever heard of this place. Steve then barged into the conversation to say they had never been here at this time and just heard about it from other people at the club as a place to go naked when the weather wasn't the greatest since the pool area was all enclosed and no one cared if you were naked. So curious about it my parents decided to try it out to see if it would be some place they would like to come.

This whole time I caught glimpses of Emma's and my wife's tits floating in the water just begging to be played with and sucked on. I was trying not to touch or play with my erection under the water even though it was begging to be touched.

My mom told us they looked up the address in the yellow pages (yes, the internet was a thing, just no information about this place yet on it) and came here one Friday night, while I was at a friend's house. They got a pool pass their first time and were immediately shocked when they first walked in and saw 4 couples fucking on the bed. They were already here and were looking forward to a naked soak, just totally blown away at the openness that was happening all around them. They had gone to one of the far corners of the pool area where there were not any people around them for at least a few chairs. They got naked and just sat there for what seems like forever just watching everything that was happening around them. My dad chimed in that it was taking all his control not to get hard there in front of everyone and then suggested to my mom they go for a dip in the pool. They then spent the next couple hours going from the pool to the hot tubs back to the pool and occasionally to their chairs. Eventually they were prunes and decided to call it a night and head back home. My dad then explained the entire drive home (which was like 30 minutes) they just talked about all the things they had seen. As soon as they got home, they got naked and apparently had some of the best sex of their lives to that point right there on the living room couch. I leaned over and told my wife to remind me to never sit on that couch again and she smiled and said the same.

By this time, we were all turning into prunes in the pool, so Emma suggested we get out and go grab a drink back in their room. Wife tried to explain that we had just gotten a pool pass and all our things were over by one of the chairs, but Emma was not going to take no for an answer, so we reluctantly agreed to grab our things and head to their room.

I gave my wife a little awkward glance and then down at my cock. She then reached down while we were walking to the stairs and felt my erection. She gave me a smirk knowing full well I was about to get out of the pool in front of my parents, Emma and Steve with a rock-hard erection. My parents were the first ones to the stairs and got out of the pool. Next, I couldn't help but stare at Emma's ass and tried to look at her pussy as she was walking up the stairs. Next Steve was getting out. As he turned the corner to go back to their side of the pool, I could see that he had grown by a good amount. He had almost doubled in length but was still drooping down like he was soft. Staring at my wife's ass as she got out. It was now or never, and my cock broke the top of the water point straight out harder than ever. I followed my wife over to our chairs and we both proceeded to dry off. Once dry enough we both wrapped our towels around us, no sense getting dressed again since we were just going to walk outside a few feet to a room. My obvious problem was the tent my cock was pitching underneath my towel. We gathered out things and met my parents, Emma and Steve by the door.

We walked a few steps to a door that had a number 7 on it and entered. This room is unique at Mon Chalet since it is the only room that has two beds in it. All the rooms there are decorated to enhance the sense while you are having sex. There are mirrors all around the room and on the ceiling, different controls for mood lighting and a special piece of furniture called a "Love Machine", that allows both partners to be in multiple positions while fooling around. As we entered the room, I could tell the beds looked like they had already been slept in, or played in. The sheets were not sitting quite right on both and there was a small bottle of lube on the nightstand next to one. They had a small bar set up on the desk next to the coffee maker, just two small bags in the corner of the room and there was some MFM porn playing on the TV.

My parents, Emma and Steve all immediately removed their towels like it was a habit for them entering the room. They also knew exactly where they were going to hang them up to let them dry out a little. My dad found the remote for the TV and turned the porn off and then sat down on one of the beds with my mom joining him. Steve walked over to the makeshift bar and asked if a rum and coke was fine, and both my wife and I said that would be good. He then proceeded to make 6 very strong drinks. Emma, being a nice hostess, offered to take our towels and find a place to hang them up and told us we could just put our things in the corner by their bags. My wife refused Emma's offer with the towels claiming she was still a bit chilly and liked to be wrapped in one. I on the other hand loved the thought of Emma seeing me hard, released the towel around my waist and handed it to her. As she reached out to grab it, she glanced down at my erection and then smiled at me, which just made me harder.

My wife and I sat on the same bed as my parents. Steve brought all of us our drinks, pausing a little bit more in front of my wife and my mom so they could get a better look at his cock, which was still looking flaccid but very impressive. He then took a seat next to Emma across from us on the other bed and put one arm around her.

After a sip of the drink, I asked Emma and Steve what their first time was like here since my parents had already told us theirs. Emma spoke up and said my parents brought them. My mom chimed in and said that the next time they saw Emma and Steve, they told them everything they had seen here. That it wasn't a nudist place but a swinger's place. She did admit as well that they were interested in coming back and seeing it all again. Steve said he and Emma talked about it and decided to give it a try and called my parents a few days later to tell them they were interested in going.

So, a couple weeks after that conversation instead of hosting a BBQ my parents, Emma and Steve decided to all come to Mon Chalet. They decided that they should at least get one room so if they wanted to get a break from the pool area they could at least go get away for a bit. They checked into the room and made fun of the love machine for a bit and had a couple of the beers my parents had brought. My dad then suggested they go check out the pool area with a sly smile Emma recalled. They all got naked and then headed to the pool.

Just like before, my parents, Emma and Steve made their way to some empty chairs at the far side of the pool area and dropped off their towels. They then got in one of the hot tubs so they could relax a bit and have the bubbles muffle some of their conversation. Emma and Steve said they were just awestruck with all the activities that were happening there. People were on the bed; others were fooling around in the pool. After about 30 minutes in the hot tub, they all were overheated and needed a dip in the pool. As they stood up to leave the hot tub, they all noticed Steve had gotten hard while they were soaking. Emma added this as she reached over and shook Steve cock a little bit there on the bed and eyed my erection at the same time.

In the pool they chatted a bit more but as my mom described it Steve was hiding behind Emma to hide his erection from them. Steve corrected the story that he was behind Emma to hide his erection but also to slide it in between her ass crack and hump her a bit with it. He also explained that it wasn't long before he was reaching around her and fondling her a bit under the water. Rubbed her clit a bit and pinched her nipples. My dad at once said he and my mom did notice that at the time.