Found Out My Parents are Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I loved to see her come over to my parents BBQs and always tried to figure out how big her tits were and was always disappointed when she never wore a bra to my parents. She laughed and said that she only had a couple bras, since they were custom made and tried to save them for when she had to be in public. She then smiled and told me she was a 38J. I could not help but stare in their direction under the water.

Then without warning she grabbed my hand and brought it up to one of her tits and told me to feel it. I wanted to pull away but Steve without asking told me it was okay. So, I reached up and put my other hand on her other tit and cupped them both underneath feeling their weight in the water and slowly made my way up the sides of them and then back down the front to give them the biggest squeeze I could with just one hand on each. Emma just stared at me the entire time smiling as I was feeling her up.

After a let go, she told my wife that her tits were impressive as well and asked what size they were. My wife smiled and stood up bringing them back up to the top of the water and told them they were 36G. I asked my wife if Steve and Emma could touch them, and she agreed. So, both Steve and Emma reached out and felt her tits. Squeezing them and playing with her nipples a bit. Between a lifelong dream of feeling Emma's tits and seeing her and Steve play with my wife's tits my cock was rock hard again for the 3rd time that night.

After a minute or so they both released my wife's tits and stepped back a bit. My wife was turned on by that because both her nipples were hard, and she wasn't sinking back down into the water. She enjoyed showing herself to both.

My wife then asked Steve how big his cock really was. Steve laughed a bit, and they never really knew until they started sleeping with others and those people were curious. Emma coughed my mom's name. So, they measured it one night and it was 9". I saw my wife bite her lip and eyes dart to the water when he said the number.

Emma then told Steve that she and I were going to get out of the pool and head over the bed if it was okay with him and my wife. Emma grabbed my hand and led me up out of the pool and over to the empty bed in the corner of the pool area.

Once at the foot of the bed she told me to lay down as she reached up to put her hair into a ponytail. She then crawled on top of me, and I felt her tits rub me from my toes all the way up to my face. She paused for a second so I could take one of her nipples in my mouth which I gladly did. I sucked on it and nibbled on it when it was nice and hard. She continued to climb higher and higher on the bed until her knees were close to my shoulders.

I had a perfect view of her wet pussy coming straight for my face as she began to sit down on it. Right before my tongue contacted her clit, I noticed a little glint of blue light coming from her asshole. Before I knew it she was sitting on my face with her pussy squarely on my mouth. My tongue had free reign from going back and forth on her clit to entering her pussy. I was also able to lick and suck on her labia. After a minute I realized that there was something hard hitting my chin from time to time and then I connected the blue glint must have been a jewel on the end of a butt plug she had in.

As she sat on my face, I felt someone come up and wrap a hand and some lips around my cock that was sticking straight up in the air behind Emma. They give me a few quick rubs and sucks and then were done. I then felt the weight of another person lay down on the bed next to Emma and me. I felt Emma's knees start to squeeze my head a bit and then I feel a little squirt of liquid as she orgasmed right there on my face. She backed down on me a little bit and licked my cheek and tasted her own cum that she just left all over me.

I was finally able to look over and see who was beside me on the bed, and I saw my wife on her back and Steve's head buried between her legs. Her eyes were closed. One hand played with one of her tits and the other ran through Steve's hair.

Emma continued down my body until my cock rested between her tits. She then pressed them together and ran them up and down my cock a few times before releasing them. Then her mouth found my balls and one of her hands found my cock. She sucked and licked my balls vigorously all while she gently slid her hand up and down my cock.

I heard my wife's orgasm moan next to me and finally saw Steve come up for some air. He looked over at Emma blowing me and then looked at me and asked if it was alright if he fucked my wife. I could not get any words out with all the pleasure Emma was causing me at the time and just nodded yes.

Steve got up from the bed and picked up a little coin purse next to them, the same one Emma had brought in, and brought out a condom. He tore the package open, started to put it on and that is when I noticed how huge he really was. He was going to split my wife in half. I saw him place the head of his cock on my wife's pussy and slowly start to push it in. I then felt my wife grab my arm that was next to her, and her nails started to dig into me. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was enjoying every inch of Steve's cock as it slowly entered her. If it hadn't been a fact that I had already cum twice that night I probably would have cum seeing that.

Emma finally took a break from playing with my cock and looked up to see Steve entering my wife. She looked at me and said good guess we can fuck now too. Got up and grabbed another condom out of the coin purse next to us. She then told me to scoot over so she could lay down. I shuffled off the bed so she could lay down next to my wife and I put on the condom she handed me.

With her knees bent and her feet in the air, she spread her knees to reveal her wonderful pussy and I saw the blue gem of her butt plug coming out of her asshole. I placed my cock on her pussy and it easily slid inside. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me all the way into her. Her arms were wrapped around her just below her tits, so they stayed nice and big on top of her instead of falling to the side. I started to pick up my thrusts and her tits started to move more and more as I fucked her.

Here I was fucking Emma and right next to me Steve was splitting my wife open. Both of their tits moving with each thrust and their moans trying to overpower one another. Emma reached up and placed her hand behind my head and brought me down to her. She then told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass and that there was lube in the purse. I was not one to disappoint so I pulled out and found the lube.

I then turned Emma over, so she was on all fours and spread her ass cheeks. There in front of me was the blue gem. I gently pulled on it, until with a little pop it came free from her ass. I then put some lube on my cock and some more on and in her ass placed my cock on her asshole. It was way tighter than her pussy was but with a little work I was able to get half my cock into it and started going back and forth a bit. My wife was moaning so loud as she came over and over on Steve's cock.

As I finally got balls deep into Emma's ass, I saw her lean over and start sucking on one of my wife's tits. That is when I saw another woman lean over and start to suck my wife's other tit. It took me a second to realize that it was my mom, and she too was being fucked on the bed but not by my dad. I quickly scanned the pool area and saw him sitting on the edge of one of the hot tubs getting a blow job by who I can assume is this other guy's wife.

Steve grunted loudly and drove deep into my wife as he came while still in her pussy. I wondered if the condom held during their session or if it broke because of his size. I then started to think it would be hot if it had broken and he left her with a big creampie. Steve soon pulled out and saw a nice white tip on the condom, as it had held together and contained his orgasm.

I could not take it anymore and was about to cum. I grunted to Emma that I was going to cum. She quickly said not yet and leaned forward so I slipped out of her ass. She then turned around and ripped my condom off. I started to cum and I ended up getting cum all over her face and tits.

My wife and I were exhausted and needed to take a break so we asked if it would be alright if we went and relaxed in the room for a bit. Emma and Steve said we were happy to use the room. My wife and I went back and grabbed out towels and headed back to the room.

When we got to the room the first thing, we did was head to the shower. We had been in the pool and then fucked like wild animals and needed to clean up a bit. The shower being kind of small we were on top of each other for a lot of it. We helped each other lather up and made sure we got all over. Nice and relaxed we got out of the shower, dried off a little bit and then laid down one of the beds to air dry a little bit more. We both relaxed and I drifted off to sleep.

I must have been tired because I did not hear anyone else come into the room or they wanted to sneak in. The next thing I remember was muffled moans coming from the love machine in its little mirrored room next to the bathroom.

My wife was between the room and myself on the bed so when I looked over to see what was going on I was met by a horrified look on her face. She quietly whispered to me that it was my parents in there fucking. I asked her how she knew, and she just told me to look. I sat up a hair so I could see over my naked wife to the door to the love machine room.

Since it is a mirrored room there is no where you can hide, and in the mirror was my mom sitting on the top part with her legs on the stirrups and my dad sitting on the lower part with his head between my mom's legs. I could also see that he was stroking himself at the same time. I laid back down and looked at my wife and asked what we do. She shrugged and did not know. We laid there motionless facing each other just listening to my parents. We heard a pause in the action. Then with two big exhales from both of them, we started to hear their bodies collide as they began to fuck. Their breaths and my mom's moans all began to get louder, with my wife and I still unsure what to do.

Then our saving grace, Emma and Steve, came through the door into the room. My wife and I quickly acted like it was them that woke us up and startled us. They apologized for waking us and then made a comment of how we could have been asleep with all the noise my parents were making in the other room. It was then I realized my mom and dad were not holding back anymore.

My mom's moans were loud along with the slapping sound as my dad went in and out of her. Emma and Steve smiled at us as they walked by our bed and dropped their towels to the floor. They made their way to the love machine room with my parents. I couldn't help but look over and see Emma was leaning over playing with and sucking on one of my mom's nipples. Steve stood up by my mom's head and she had his growing cock in her mouth all while my dad was still pounding away. I stood there for a second memorized before I realized I was watching my parents' fuck. I turned away from the room and saw my wife was looking too. I told her I think we should go, and we both looked for our clothes, so we could get dressed.

Just as I got my shorts on, I heard Steve say it was his turn and there was a shuffle of people in the room. My dad with a full blown and glistening, from all my mom's juices, erection walked out of the room with Emma right behind them. As soon as they were out of the doorway, I could see Steve had taken the position my dad was in just a few moments ago and was sticking his cock into my mom's pussy. My dad laid down on the bed that my wife had fallen asleep on and just got up from. Emma climbed on top of him. She leaned a bit forward and reached behind her to help my dad's cock find and slide into her pussy. Then she slid all the way back until my dad's cock had disappeared all the way inside of her. Both my wife and I were fully dressed at this point, and we told everyone to have fun and wished them good night as we left the room for our car.