All Comments on 'Found Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Getting More Interesting

Good chapter. I think Steve may be the most damaged character you have had in your stories, I'll be honest it is really irritating with his constant sulking and his boo hoo for me attitude but I do like that he has flaws and isn't invincible.

Mystere444Mystere444over 4 years ago
Going strong.

Still enjoying this series.

So Phoebe was the villain. Good choice, along with her then completely submitting to Steve. This story gets more and more levels as you go. Thank you for keeping its complexity. Looking forward to all the new developments in your next chapter.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

great chapter m8 you story has been a light in the dark. it has been smooth with its flow and great with its build up. i cant wait to see were you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Peeling the onion

The layers are very cleverly peeled and each layer provides a surprise or an answer. I do not recall enjoying another Literotica story this much or eagerly and impatiently awaiting each chapter as much. :)

Continued success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Basura

Gente con demasiado tiempo y demasiado dinero

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Just waiting for the big(?) reveal behind the scene of the dude being removed for the shower routine from Jenny’s room, the Jenny appears with a bedroom sheet around her naked body????

Got a tad confused in attempting to keep up with the multitude of scenes with differing plot twists with different members of “the twenty “. Still excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid, just plain stupid, he almost died twice because of these women, yet he's still in contact with them. Looks like he does trust women. He's trusting the "20" so well. The guy is a total whimp and dumbass, letting woman he supposedly doesn't "trust" run his live life. Not even gonna continue reading this drivel. Don't want waste my time on a whimp like Steve.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It is clear that this is a fantasy and there is no connection to reality.

Michelle looks at me, she kisses me, then she says to me, "You need to get over it. She's worth it. You're not so perfect. Twice you have been taken by a group after morning screams. You had a good time with Julia. You fucked a random woman at the sex island. Don't tell me, Jenny forced you. Not big, Mr. Muscles. You can start judging her when you become perfect again. Besides, you've been a bad boy. I know there has been another significant person in your life even while you were with Jenny." That's a most correct observation. Who was stopping Stephen from telling Jenny that he didn't like her fucking other people? She asked. He answered not what he felt, but what he thought she wanted to hear. Or maybe that's not what she wanted to hear. And after his answer decided that's what he wanted?

Then he fucks her before going on a shopping trip with "20" and immediately fucks Beth in front of her? And ready to fuck all 20 girls. Why the moralizing? There was never any love there, especially on Steve's part. He could have turned the plane around right away and not flown to the island, he could have set clear rules. He could tell himself what he liked and what he didn't like. It is clear that he has moral trauma and problems with communication and trust, but he does not trust himself in the first place.

When they took him off the island, why did his staff forget about Janie, Phoebe, and Mom? The super pros who were supposed to keep them safe? Who organized Phoebe and Janie's trip in secret from Steve?

Janie has been starving herself since the trip to the island, 4 months, but doesn't deny herself sex with other people's boyfriends?

Steve is a grown man, he's almost 30. He has a lot of life experience, and Janie and Phoebe are almost children. They're only 18. ( And 200 sucking dicks) What did Steve expect them to do? They've only known each other a few days. They haven't even really talked to each other.

It's not fantasy, it's bullshit.

It's interesting to read just the sex scenes ( not all of them ) and see where the plot leads.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, this is more like it...still some drama, still some heartache...BUT...BUT...Steve is finally growing up/maturing, even though it is forced on him. Steve has to have the "push" and experience the love of his girls, sister included, to be able to get on with (his) life.

Some issues confused me...weird writing manner...but, who ❤ cares about that...emotionally, I am invested in this story, and am anticipating being even more entertained in the next chapter!!

🌋🌋🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚡⚡🌀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking stupid

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I'm really trying to like this guy, but my God he is such a total asshole.

No wonder none of his relationships work out, he acts like his heart is constantly being broken, but he goes in saying that every girl is going to eventually break his heart, no matter what.

I know that none of this is real, but if I'm going to invest my time in reading this story, then I'm going to be interested in the characters and how their lives play out. As far as Steve is concerned I wonder, did he put himself in these relationships or as I suspect he hold back giving the impression that he always assumed that the girls would leave him.

As Stork writes it, he never asks the really important questions.

Why were his parents so willing to believe the accusations against him,why was he banished when the truth came out, and why does his father hate him.

He doesn't ask Jenny if she was fucking that guy in her dorm room, he just assumed that she was. He takes her to a sex island and he is heart broken that she wants to have sex with other men. I find it hard to believe that his sister phoebe had the strength to break 6 ribs, never even trying to protect himself, he so wants to die, it's so obvious. I wish Don and Anthony would both tell him to fuck off, that they are not going to stop him from killing them while he tries to kill himself.

I am going to finish the story, but Steve needs to greatly work on himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kathy is a lovely name, Karen on the other hand is the joke of the internet. So I wonder why Kathy would like to be called Karen 1 sentence later...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It frustrates the shit outta me that in nearly all your stories you have excellent plots and ideas and then execute them poorly with pathetic men and in some stories they’re cucks, some stories don’t even make sense and the logic reads like it’s been through an industrial washing machine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Found Pt. 03 Previous Part
Found Series Info