All Comments on 'Found Pt. 06'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More idiocy.

Julia is “the best masseuse” yet “never thought of massaging women’s feet”? If she trained AT ALL, which you seem to say that all Steve’s employees do, she took anatomy & physiology, and that includes feet.

Also, Steve sets up Sara with exhibition in public, makes a guy eat her out, does so long enough that a guy joins in, then gets upset so he immediately wants to give up EVERYTHING? You write like a child in some cases.

You still have no idea how to handle BDSM and role playing. That is evident.

Stop slapping words on the screen. Consider what you write and make sure it fits together with your past writing instead of making weird and broken connections that contradict what you wrote in past chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Yes Steve is a bit of a whiner but that’s what makes the story great. Love this story. Forget the complainers and know it all anonymous commenters!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
even better

m8 you keep improving every chapter. this one has to be my favorite. cant wait for the next. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your male leads have more money, more sex and more angst than anyone else on Literotica.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Funny

This has got to be one of your funniest story ever, I was laughing every time she called him a different name. Great writing.

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
I AGREE !

I agree with Bedroomeyes81 !

Thanks for the Read Keep up the good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best work yet!

Please continue this story line. It shows how much you have matured as an author since your first works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

U got a great story going till the fact that she shoved a dildo up his rear with no lube was a little out there--almost like it was vengeful for not letting her have other men--in technical terms he has a form of PTSD--keep up the good work

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

what is it now/ did he go killer shark hunting and mountain climbing after jenny and beth got their boyfriends or after he got shipped off the sex island?

you are inconsistent in many parts of the story. changing timelines, years (apart first it was 11 then all of a sudden 9, then 11 again)

at some point... I figure around pt2/3 it stopped being incest story and rather erotic couplings and this part being BDSM.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

how's it possible for Sara to tell steve "jenny and/or beth will be back someday and will be welcome home here". when at that point she was already married to steve.

and then you proceed to say/describe that Sara HATES her after such a statement years ago when she already knew about all the feelings steve had for both of them (you even mentioned it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too far out...

This story went on way too long and went too far astray. I stopped halfway through this part. For the first few chapters it was a 5 star story. However I’m not sure if you had a stroke or what but you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I tried to keep reading, mainly to see what other crap you would add to the story, but you lost me when his wife put a dildo up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story is just too wtf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This guy is the biggest, wishywashiest wimpiest motherfucker ever!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Nothing is said about how Phoebe, Janie, and Beth came on vacation.

If they came and spent time with him, how did Beth marry someone else? Steve marries Sarah, obviously there were no vacations and the girls had no reason to go out with him. No prospects.

It was better for fantasy to think of passing a law to allow polygamy. And abolishing prosecution for incest. Then Steve could have married Sarah, Phoebe, Beth, and Janie.

Schizophrenia is coming back. He resented Janie, whom he had only known for a few days, for asking him about the possibility of trying someone else's dick. And only three years pass and he himself forces his legitimate wife, with whom he has a son, to have sex with strangers in a restaurant. This is already a diagnosis.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

It’s good story. Just a little trouble keeping timeline in check. Some of the events move around.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Story really doesn’t make much since. Dude with severe trust issues with women. He says he wants to find the one woman that will love him and stay with him and be loyal. Every time turn around he letting strangers do stuff to ladies. Now he is married and letting strangers get his wife. Maybe the time jump changed something in him. Hard to see someone that bad hurt be like this.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ssssoool, y'all-the story is too 'wtf' and 'far out', huh?? Reality getting to you too much, or lack of reality? Y'all were warned, so do not blame the author for your shortcomings...

Again, this is a harem story, with some really odd twists and psychological issues for a number of participants...which are being resolved as each chapter goes on...

Yyyaaayyy for BigMadStork and his writing...

🌋⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MADDOGINTEXAS must be the author, always defending the undefendable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no sense writing any further is this is the best you got - you haven't had a lucid thought or part after part 1 The last 5 have no real entertainment value other then to discredit the author's ability to write which has now been stated over and over they cannot write.......

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

Steve is one of the biggest pieces of shit in fantasyland. I am so sick and tired that he keeps calling himself a flawed human being. To me he is selfish and a coward, always acting like he is just going to give up every time something happens to make him upset.

By far the worst thing he did was planning to leave everybody, after admitting how unfair he is being to Sara since he wants to seemingly fuck every women who comes into his life. How could he live with himself after leaving his son, doesn't little Daniel mean anything to him, obviously not.

This is a man who simply isn't capable of loving another human being.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

Beth's husband was undoubtedly a horrible man, but murder, premeditated in this case is NEVER ok, I'm sorry to read that as well as being a man who would abandon his child,Steve is also part of an conspiracy to commit murder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Found Pt. 05 Previous Part
Found Series Info