Found Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am nervous now, "I um. I. How do I say this?" She points at the question mark. "Your husband or boyfriend, whoever did this." I am looking at the floor. "I sent Anthony after him as soon as I saw you." She draws a happy face. I laugh. "When he called back for authorization, I handed the phone to Sara. I didn't want to make an emotional decision. I usually regret those. Sara has little interest in you, she made the decision. When you see her, you can ask her or Anthony about the results. I don't want to know."

I feel much better now, "All you have to worry about is getting better, I'm taking care of everything else." She draws a heart. "You look tired. You need to sleep. I'll be here if you need anything. You sleep, I got the rest. Goodnight, sleepyhead."

I reach over and kiss her on the forehead. She falls asleep.

The nurse walks in, I say, "I guess I was boring, she fell asleep."

Without skipping a beat, the nurse says to me quietly, "I hope you kill that mother fucker."

She then realizes what she said, and she is embarrassed.

I smile at her, "None of the options include a good ending for him. Any update?"

The nurse shakes her head, "Now it is just waiting and see what happens. Does she respond well to treatment? Or will her body reject the help and kill the baby. The best thing we can do is keep her happy and positive. Show her love. If the parents are having issues, we might want to keep them out. Talk to them. I only want her to see happy things, thoughts, and feelings.

"When you came in here, she perked up and was more alert than I have seen yet. You can sit here all day and keep me company. Even if she's asleep, talk to her and hold her hand. She has strong positive feelings for you. I can see why too, you're cute."

I see Beth writing. The nurse and I both look at her word. She wrote, "mine." I laugh hard as I am leaving. Time to have an awkward conversation. I walk into the waiting room, and there are other families there. I grab Sara and Beth's parents and go into a family grieving room.

I am stern like I am a parent talking to a badly behaving child, "Ok, you two. Spill the beans. Your conversation in front of me was disturbing. Beth doesn't want to see you. Something's wrong, what the hell's going on here? We don't need this shit. We need to be positive and happy around her. Spill the beans and tell me, what is going on that a loving woman refuses to see her parents who I believed are nice decent people."

Neither spoke, but her father starts to cry. Her mother doesn't console him. He screwed up; I can feel it.

I take an educated guess, "Ok, let me guess, Beth wanted to come home, and one of you said no. She begs to get away from the guy, and your husband says no. Ginger, you respect your husband. You back him up and suggest Beth make her husband happy. He's never happy. Am I in the ballpark?"

Her mother yells, 'Dammit Frank, see, it's even obvious to him." Ah, his name is Frank, noted. "It's all your fault. You wouldn't pay to get her home. You made her stay with that brute. How many times did he beat her? Now her life and our only grandchild's life is at risk. Fuck, I hate you so much right now. My baby might die. You saved $300.00! Money well spent, huh? You cheap mother fucking bastard."

I am calm now, yet there's more than slight anger in my voice, "Right now I don't give a shit about who did what, when and why. We can't change the past. Yes, it needs to be addressed, but right now, the goal is your daughter. Right?" They both nod, yes. "She can still go wrong and die. The nurse says she needs to be around happiness, positive attitudes, and people she loves. That will help her body accept the medicine that is saving her and her baby's life. I don't care if you are her parents. If you aren't helping her, you're hurting her, and that puts you on my shit list. Positive and loving. Nothing else.

"I don't care how you feel about each other, you can go home and fight it out. While you are around your daughter, you will be on your best behavior. You will be happy. You will love each other. You will love her. Do you understand me?"

Frank looks at me harshly, "You're going to be a great dad. You got the voice down already. I fucked up, it's my fault. I will pay dearly for it ... later. Right now, as you say, my daughter is the most important thing. It might be better if I didn't go in there, she might hate me. Let her mother go. When she is ready, I will do what I need to do, fall to my knees, and grovel for forgiveness."

Sara kisses me, and says to them, "He's good, isn't he? I am so glad I married him. I'll talk to your daughter and see where she stands. I'd prefer it if you two show a united front. If she harbors resentment to Frank, I won't mention him, only ..." Ginger says, "Ginger, my dear, my name is Ginger." "Ok, I will mention Ginger, and we shall see about Frank."

+++++

Six hours later, and the nurse calls for me. Again, I am led to Beth's room. She looks better after some sleep.

I ask the nurse, "Did she sleep through?"

Nurse Dana says, "Yes, she did great. Much better sleep than she has had. You're magic. I don't mean to be nosy, but are you a married man? She asks for you rather than her own parents. That must be a heck of a story. I have time if you want to tell me. I need to clean her and do a whole host of other things like meds, bandages, vitals. Please, tell me your story."

I sat down and hold Beth's hand, "I'm shy, I can't tell you every detail. Also, keep in mind this is my viewpoint, she may see things differently. Having said that, it all started when I was hiking in the Rocky Mountains on a nice fall day ... (an hour later) ... and then Sara ran through the crowd naked, put her hands on the shower door, and in front of the entire group, I fucked her into next week."

Sara interrupts and surprises me, "I told him three years ago we were going to get married and Jenny or Beth would be back. Honey, what else did I tell you?"

I laugh, "I swear she has a crystal ball. She told me three years ago that one would be back, and because I still love them, she'd welcome them into our home and our bed."

Nurse Dana, "No way. She can't do that."

Six other nurses were listening to me by the end.

One of them says, "No, it makes sense. She knows he loves Beth. She also knows he loves her. In this situation, I'd have said the same thing. They bonded, it's strong. It's like picking between two children, you can't, you love them equally."

Another nurse asks, "Is that a true story? That was incredible. I wish I had sex like that."

Beth writes something, Nurse Dana reads it, "True story." The other nurses gasp

Sara confirms, "I saw much of it, I know how he feels about her. I feel like I love her too. I want to take her home and protect her."

Sara is now the assertive parent, "Beth, I think you need to see your parents, they're worried sick about you." She writes, "NO." "Let me continue. Your dad was an asshole. He knows he screwed up and he knows he is wrong. He wants to come in here and grovel at your feet. Let me tell you that feels pretty good. You can then guilt him into anything you want for the rest of your life. That's a pretty good thing. I am sure your mother will give you no end of suggestions."

Beth writes, happy face, and then "OK."

Sara says, "We can't all be here. I'm taking my husband out for dinner. He'll be back, I have a son to tuck in. I'll leave it up to you to watch over our boy while I am gone." She bends over and kisses her forehead.

Beth has a tear in her eye. We leave and go out for dinner.

Chapter 23 -- Dinner and Fun

At dinner, Sara asks me, "If you had to choose between me and Beth, who wins."

Without hesitation, I answer, "You do. I can't live without you."

Sara replies, coyly, "You could live without me if you had her."

I shoot her down, "Three years ago, yes. Not now, though. So much has happened. Is Beth better looking? Ok, I'll admit she is. However, you know me. I didn't only marry you because you're beautiful. You remember that summer we went on the trip with Phoebe. That summer changed me. You changed me. I'm not the same man, I am better. Beth may not like the current me. I'm not the same man she knew three years ago when I broke up with her."

Sara looks at me, confused, "Wait, you broke up with them? I didn't know that."

I laugh, "Well, I wasn't very talkative at that point. I thought we may have been together because of a traumatic event, not because we loved each other. I tested them by breaking up. I told them I would wait until they graduated. If they still wanted me, we'd look at marriage. A month later, they both have boyfriends. That's when I got depressed and went fishing and hunting, causing them to intervene, and ultimately you streaked into my bedroom and had sex with me.

"I liked you before but never sexually. You were an employee, like a sister, or mother, certain lines should not be crossed. Then you entered my shower naked, and I had no choice but to see you as a sexy woman. That sure was fun taking you in front of them. One of the best moments of my life. The night we went dancing with Julia wasn't bad either. What a night on the boat. You were so hot in the back of the limo in front of my friends."

Sara is blushing now, thinking of those memories.

I continue in victory, "You see it now. It's an easy choice between you two. If you say no to her, I'll be sad. But I will do anything to keep you. We have a history. I can't just throw that away on a cute girl I knew three years ago."

Sara asks, "Do you still have strong feelings for her."

I look at her in amazement, "Look how I reacted. Yes, I do. I never could turn it off."

Sara blushes, "Part of that is you being you. Sometimes I can't tell what is the real you."

I giggle, "It's all me. For better or worse, it's who I am. I rescue people. Even you, you are a rescued survivor."

Sara looks at me questioningly, "What do you mean? I don't understand."

I explain, "Everyone on my staff was un-hirable for one reason or another. Nobody wanted to hire you. You had no experience, no references, and were fresh off a nasty divorce. I had candidates that were far more qualified, many were superior cooks at the time. I felt you needed a chance, so I gave it to you. Obviously, you were more than up for the task, and I would put you up against any executive chef in New York right now. It was more than that, though. You were happy just to be considered. The others looked bored and wouldn't have put up with Don and Anthony."

Sara smiles, "I never knew that. I was desperate for a job, and you were cute. I thought I had no chance. The others looked at me as a child, unworthy of their time. Not you. You had compassion in your eyes; I wanted to fuck you right there on the table. That would have been an interesting interview."

She stirred my loins. I look around, this is a nice-looking small bistro. They probably close after lunch. We are well past that. The walls between booths are tall. There is one old man with his back to us a few tables over. We are in a high back booth. Sara still has her long overcoat on; she had a chill earlier. She took it off and then draped it back on over her shoulders. She is adorable like this. I know how to make her even better.

I whisper, "Sara, your dirty talk has awakened my needs. Place your panties on the table."

She looks at me embarrassed, she asks, "Here?" I nod my head, yes.

She is uncomfortable as she sits in the booth. She has a long skirt on so it's doable without much effort. After thinking a bit, she puts her hands under her skirt, stands a few inches, and in one motion, removes her panties. She folds them nicely and places them on the table. She sits waiting. I think she wants to continue. I smirk at her.

I smoothly command her, "Place your bra on the table."

She gives me a fake look of distress. She hesitates. Then, as expected, her arms start moving, and she removes her bra without removing her blouse. Incredible. She folds it and then places it on the table. She has a grin on her face. The waiter comes. He is a college student and looks at Sara and then her clothes. I order a slice of cherry pie, and Sara orders a chocolate milkshake.

I push Sara, "Place your skirt on the table, please."

Again, she gives me the mock distress and looks of pain. Then she smiles and under the table, unbuttons the skirt, and then unzips the skirt. She stands up a few inches and removes the skirt. She folds it under the table and then places it up on the table. She has that innocent look on her face as she is almost naked. She blushes.

I press her further, "When the waiter comes back, slip the coat off your shoulders and take your shirt off. You may then put the coat back on your shoulders."

Sara speaks now, "No way, that is going too far. He will see me."

I acknowledge her, "Yes, he will."

We sit there, staring at each other. Neither willing to blink. I can see the waiter coming. Sara pauses and then slips first her right shoulder of her coat off and then the left side. As he is placing our deserts, she raises her arms and pulls off her shirt. She is bare-ass naked sitting in the booth now. The waiter is staring at her incredible body. He is shaking with fear, I giggle at the poor boy.

I then give him an option, "You can either eat her pussy or suck her tits until we finish our dessert."

They both look at me with shock and amazement on their faces.

I add fuel to the fire, "Her pussy is shaved bare and is sweet, I suggest getting her off before we finish. Hurry now, it won't take us long."

He looks at her for approval. She rolls her eyes and then says, "Dig in, boy." In a flash, he is on the floor. Sara scoots forward. I can hear him licking Sara eagerly. I giggle as I watch Sara trying to drink her milkshake.

I suggest, "How about putting your coat back on, kids might come in?"

The kid under the table quickly says, "We are closed, no kids coming."

She keeps it off. There is a lot of traffic going through the room. They try to make it look like they are not staring at a naked woman, but they are. Another college-age kid stops by and doesn't even ask, he starts playing with Sara's nipples. In a flash, he pulls his dick out of his sweatpants. His dick and balls are hanging over the waistband. He is the all-around average. Sara looks at me with lust in her eyes. No way she does anything without my approval. She looks at me, wanting that approval. I smile at her and nod my head, yes. I started this, I can't stop now. I am a bit uncomfortable watching two guys ravage my wife.

Sara stares at me and then reaches over and takes the cock in her mouth. I can see her tongue rubbing the underside of his cock, she is bobbing her head to give him a nice feeling. There is no gap around her lips, she is using suction. That guy won't last long. Her hand is rubbing his balls. She can easily deep throat him, he isn't big enough to gag on. She goes down and rubs her nose on his belly, and that causes him to shoot his load. She swallows everything, opening her mouth to show proof.

I finish my pie, I ask Sara, "Are you close?" She shakes her head, no. "Ok, dude, you are done. We need a check."

The waiter places a bill on our table, I slap down a debit card. As he walks off, Sara puts on her coat, buttons up, and stashes her clothes in her purse. She smirks and giggles at me. I pay our bill, and we go outside to our car. It's dark out. The parking lot is mostly empty and has lights. I walk Sara to my SUV; I like to drive sometimes. I help her into the vehicle, and before she swings both legs into the car, I grab the far leg and rotate her leg and body, so it is facing outside of the car.

I say to Sara, "He didn't get you off. I think I should finish you off right here. Would you like my pants?"

She nods, yes. I slowly remove my pants in the parking lot. She smiles big. I hand her my pants.

Sara says, "I want your shirt."

I take off my coat and hand it to her. I then slowly take off my shirt, button by button. I give her my shirt.

Sara says to me, "Two waitresses are watching you from the window. I want your boxers."

Thankfully, it's not very cold outside. I am chilled but won't be out here long. I take off my boxers, I am hard as a rock. I am sure the show is delightful. I bend at the waist and begin licking Sara's pussy lips. She is leaking from being excited. In short order, I give her everything I have. I blow air into her pussy, making it puff up. I rub my whiskers on her thighs and across her lips. I get my mouth inside and hum a song. I pull back and use a full tongue to lick her lips aggressively.

A finger touches her clit, pushes it, and then rubs back and forth. She is withering on the seat, meaning she must be near a climax. I use my tongue and swirl it into her tunnel as far as it goes. I run clockwise and then counter-clockwise. All the while, my tongue is pushing the walls of her entrance farther out.

I am rewarded with her squirting. I am wet head to foot. Now I am cold and freezing my ass off. I grab my boxers and my coat. I wave at my admirers and then put on my boxers followed by my jacket. I walk to my side of the car, get in, and turn on the heat. My teeth are chattering. Sara closes her door, and the car gets toasty quickly.

Sara asks, "What's the matter? Was it those boys back there? Was it me sucking cock? Talk to me."

I reply, "When you orgasmed, you squirted me. I went from chilled to freezing in 2.3 seconds."

Sara continues, "When I looked at you after your cock came out, you hesitated. I was worked up, and I took it. I saw the look on your face, and I immediately regretted that action."

I need to be careful here, hesitantly I continue, "That's what broke Jenny and me up. Well, it was why I didn't sleep in the room and slept under an umbrella. That led to me wanting to break up. It's confusing. You see, she asked me for permission to fuck other men. I ended up saying yes. When she did, I couldn't deal with it. I know, it's a double standard with me. I want to say yes, I even said it. I just didn't want her to."

Sara looks upset, "You screw me, Phoebe, and soon Beth, yet I can't have anyone on the side? Would it ruin our marriage?"

Sheepishly I answer, "I've been trying to keep these beliefs in check. It's hard. I have been to counseling, but this seems to be ingrained deep in me. Yes, it would end our marriage. I'm sorry. I should have told you long ago, this is part of my damaged brain. When my mom didn't believe I was innocent, even when proved innocent, she didn't believe the facts. Marcy and mom both disappointed me, and then I have bad relationships where women cheat on me. My mind lumps all of it together. If you need other men, I understand, I'm sure we can work something out."

Sara is silent, that isn't good.

I add, "Do you want me to go shark hunting and mountain climbing again? That will set you free ... eventually. Just tell me what you want."

Sara asks, "What if ..."

I cut her off, "Stop. I can't do this. If this is how you feel, I'll pack up and leave tonight. Then you can do whatever you want with whoever you want."

Sara is amazed, "You could leave Daniel? You could leave me? You could leave Phoebe and Beth?"

She obviously doesn't understand, "You are the most important person in my life. If I can leave you, I can leave everything else."

We arrive home. I get out of the car, and we go inside, not speaking to each other.

Once inside Bill meets us, I tell him, "I need the car, my plane prepped and a suitcase of clothes. I am leaving. Sara's in charge now."

Bill asks, "How long will you be gone?"

I look at him, coldly, "Forever. I am going by myself on vacation. Have the car here in an hour, I am going to take a shower and change first."