Found Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger spoke up, "Anthony, could I trouble you to take me home. I have a lot to share with my husband, and it can't wait." Anthony puts his coat on Ginger, she forgot to bring one. "Beth, honey, I'm sorry." Beth looks surprised. "You told me all those stories, how you said how wonderful these people are, and how great the sex is. I never believed you. That Christmas holiday several years ago, I thought he was a phony and just trying to screw twenty women. I believe you now. I know what he did for you. I saw what he did for them. Sex wasn't just about him, he gets so little compared to what he gives. You, Phoebe, and especially Sara, you are the luckiest women on earth. I'll see you tomorrow."

She kisses Beth, Phoebe, Sara, and then me before leaving. She and Beth are crying as she goes.

I quickly defend myself, "I have no complaints."

Sara replies, "She is right, though."

Sara came to my bed, pushed up my gown, leaned forward, and inhaled my drooping cock. It was hard quickly. She starts bobbing when a nurse runs into the room. Phoebe starts to giggle. Sara removes my cock from her throat and turns to look at the nurse.

The nurse quickly figures out why her alarms are going off, she says, "Oh. Ok. Keeping him awake?"

Sara shrugs her shoulders, "Um, yeah."

Nurse blushes, "Most people talk, but hey, that works too. That is some fine-looking meat. Let me know if you need some relief." She smiles and leaves.

Sara bobs, sucks, and uses her tongue. She is getting me close to release. She STOPS!

Sara looks at me with her incredibly beautiful eyes and says, "That should keep you awake for a while."

Grrrrr. I hate being teased. It was very effective, though. Sara and Phoebe alternated, bringing me to the edge when my eyes got heavy. It was a long twenty-four hours. It is now Friday night. Phoebe works at a pediatrician's office, 9-5. Hopefully she's home now. Then she can watch over both Beth and me. Beth and I are released and go home. At home, we sat around the fireplace in the living room and finally discuss Beth.

To be continued ...