Found Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger motions for me to come over by the fire, I do.

Ginger starts, "I love being next to a fireplace like this. It reminds me of a lodge my parents used to own. Huge house and many families got together for the holidays. Beth was crushed in 6th grade when they had to sell it. Anyways, my daughter and I are very close. We tell each other everything. She has told me some wild and crazy stories about the stuff you have done. All the girls shared stories of having sex with you, and they all saw the shower scenes. Her stories were vivid, I believe her. Now that I have got to know you, I'm not so sure.

"Our sex life has been zero for many years. Neither of us has the energy. There is nothing new. I. Oh my. I. I would like to watch tonight." She blushes. "I know it's role play night. I thought you might help inspire some old people. Sara already gave me permission, although she said I need yours."

I ask Ginger, "I had two ideas for tonight, and you definitely are pushing me towards one idea. Do you know what a BSDM sex slave is?" She shakes her head no and blushes more. "Phoebe looks like any other girl. However, she is one kinky woman. She is submissive. She likes to be dominated, restrained, and have pain inflicted on her. As you can imagine, you can't go around college saying, 'hey, come restrain me and then fuck the hell out of me.' Too many sick people out there. Who is a safer master than your brother? I can't go far enough; I love her too much. I'm working on it, though.

"I say yes with three conditions." She raises her eyebrows. "One, you will be naked as we are. Two, I will restrain you. Two reasons, so you can feel what it's like and because I don't want you interfering. It's very tempting. Three, you will shave until you are bare. With the fire behind you, your growth was clear, and the bush was evident. Your husband will find it intriguing, and you will love the feel. Your pussy will tingle for days. Just to be clear, I'm only talking about between your legs, not the hair on your head. Sara has new razors in our washroom, our shower has great lighting if you want to use it."

I smile at Ginger, "Is it that Beth has some of you in her, or do you have some of Beth in you?"

She giggles, "Son, I have been fucking boys like you for a long time."

I look at her, questioningly, "Ever eat pussy?" Shyly she shook her head no. "Might be a nice way to reward Sara for this experience."

Still giggling, she answers, "I already said yes. Beth almost fell out of bed. That has me the most nervous about tonight. Sara knows you so well, she thought those might be your conditions. I asked to fuck you, she said the line is already too long."

I laugh hard at that.

Ginger looks at me with a cocked head, "Did you know that Don and your mom are staying with Beth tonight? That seems like an odd pairing."

I think for a second, "I bet Beth asked for them. Mom has known me the longest and can discuss the jail years as good as anyone. Don was the first hired here at the house. He was cook and security. When I hired Sara, they alternated cooking. They pushed each other to be better. They both became fantastic cooks and now share everything. I later hired Anthony, and now Don floats as needed. Anthony is a much better driver and is better with a gun."

Ginger asks me, "Is it ok to set the alarm and sleep in a different bed?" Sure.

+++++

Phoebe and Sara come home. We play with Daniel, eat dinner, and then put Daniel to bed. I get Ginger, and we discuss the course of the night in my bedroom. I go into my walk-in closet and pull out a huge piece of luggage. It's not nearly as heavy as it looks. I go into my chest of drawers and pull out a dog collar and chain. I buckle the thick black vinyl dog collar around Phoebe's neck and then attach the thin short shiny metal dog leash to the collar.

I command, "Phoebe, strip."

She is nervous with Ginger there. In three seconds, she drops her shorts (no panties) and whips off her blouse (no bra).

I command, "Assume the submissive position."

She sits on the floor, back straight, tits pointing out, legs wide open for easy pussy access. Her arms are at her side, behind her back, and holding the opposite arm, making a square effect.

I command, "Ginger, strip."

She pulls her gown over her head, her large sagging tits proudly on display as is her nicely shaved pussy. I rub her pussy with my hands and smile.

I command, "Nice job, Ginger. Now sit on the big chair in a submissive position like Phoebe." She quickly and eagerly assumes the position. "If anything is too much, 'banana' is your safe word, and we stop to fix the issue. Most likely, removing you from the room." I slide two sets of handcuffs on her wrists and arms to hold her in place. "I am placing your finger on a button. With enough pressure, the cuffs open. You have a say in what you experience here and can stop at any time.

Sara and I are still dressed. I take Sara and the suitcase out into the hallway and close the door.

I whisper for Sara, "You are Sexy Samantha Dildoze, door to door saleswoman, for the Dildoze traveling sex shop. You specialize in teaching young couples how to use sex toys. You are a dominating woman, and you get what you want. Inside the suitcase, you will find a huge assortment of sex toys of all kinds. I'm Timmy, an eighteen-year-old geek, and my girlfriend is Patty, a shy eighteen-year-old submissive. Her boyfriend is clueless and will follow every direction you give him. Give me two minutes. Have fun, my dear. I love you." I kiss her hard on the lips. I bet she is soaking.

I leave her with mouth hanging. I close the door.

I tell Phoebe and Ginger, "I am Timmy, a shy, timid computer geek. Phoebe, you're Patty, my 18-year-old girlfriend. You are submissive, and we know almost nothing about sex." I sit on the bed, still in my clothes.

Sara knocks on my bedroom door like it is an outside door. Phoebe looks at me.

I give orders meekly, "Um, ah, I guess, get the door slave. He, he, he, they will see you naked."

Phoebe smiles and gets up, trying to look scared. She cracks open the door and peeps her head out. Sara pushes hard on the door knocking Phoebe back on her ass, pussy on full display. She quickly enters the room with her bag, sets it down, closes the door, and locks it.

Sara starts speaking with excitement in her voice and faster than usual for her, like a pushy salesperson, "Hello stud and damn, a sex slave. Awesome, this will be fun. Come here, child, and eat me while I talk to your master. QUICK! I don't have all day."

Phoebe quickly made her way to Sara and started licking good enough to get a quick moan.

Sara continues, "My name is Sexy Samantha Dildoze, door to door saleswoman, for the Dildoze Traveling Sex Shop at your service. My specialty is helping young folks like yourself have more fun with sex by using me, I mean my products. I'll do several demos. You'll see the quality of the items I have. Is that OK, Dave?"

I answer, "My name is Timmy."

Sara says, "Great, Dave, let's get this bitch up on the bed and tied up."

I say timidly, "My name is Timmy. I'm not so sure about this. I think you need to go."

Sara says to me with nostrils flaring, "Oh no, Mike, I, I mean, we are going to have fun with your girl." She throws some short rope at me. "Tie her tight to the four corners of the bed."

We tie Phoebe's limbs to the four corners of the bed. My side has two quick-release knots, I take longer to tie her up. I am having a hard time not laughing because she calls me a different name each time.

Sara demands of me, "George, put this blindfold on the slave."

I pout, "My name is Timmy. Please don't hurt her. She doesn't like pain ... much."

Sara points at her feet, "Frank, I want you tickling her feet. Stop. Then continue followed by stopping again." I softly say, "My name is Timmy."

I follow my instructions. I slowly take the pad of a finger and run it up to the bottom of her foot, which makes her try to jerk the leg. I pause, and then I repeat the procedure on her other foot. I do this the entire time Sara plays.

Sara says, "I am prepping your girlfriend. This is called foreplay, it makes her horny as fuck. She will literally do anything for you, Brian."

Sara snuggles up to Phoebe and sucks hard on her nipples. Her cheeks go concave quickly. I can see her tongue hitting the outside of her mouth. She is really going to town on her. In no time Phoebe orgasms. I continue. Sara moves to a classic 69 position. It looks like they are racing each other to make the other orgasm. I hear two tongues moving quickly and sloshing their way to orgasm.

I look at Ginger, she is breathing deeply. I see the hunger in her eyes. She would have joined in had I not restrained her. I am broken from my viewing by Sara orgasming. When she recovers, she is pissed.

She yells at me, "James, stop!"

I timidly answer, "My name is Timmy."

She yells again, "I don't give a fuck."

Sara goes into the suitcase and comes out with some toys. She hands me a pinwheel and smiles at me. I go directly to Phoebe, I mean Patty's tits. I run the pinwheel on her nipples, areolas, top of the breasts, and around the bottoms. I alternate breasts, shoulders, arms, anything I can reach but mostly her breasts. She can't see me, which makes it more fun for Phoebe, dammit, Patty.

Sara pulls out several toys and experiments, she starts with the cane. She takes a good hard swing that lands flat along Phoebe's thigh. Immediately she screams in pain and has a long red welt.

Phoebe astonishes us both by saying, "Is that the best you got?"

Sara stood unmoving for a while, unsure of how to continue. A second strike hit her inner thigh. Again, a harsh scream, her body pulls tight, and immediately there is a red welt growing. Sara strikes a breast next. Phoebe screams in pain and is now sobbing.

I shout, "Freeze!"

Now I am me, "Phoebe, you can't take hits this hard. You have welts and may bleed. I can't let this continue."

Phoebe is still crying, "She hits harder than you, I didn't want to discourage her. I'm sorry."

I look at Sara, "Enough cane and bring down the strength some. She needs pain, but that was too far. Action!"

Sara says to me, "That is how not to strike a woman. Welts and blood mean you hit too hard. Now I will show you the right way." She pulls a paddle out of the box. It's a flexible paddle that isn't made of wood. It's a fascinating device.

Sara starts with a thigh again. She finds that she can strike harder. The size of the strike pushes the skin away, causing it to blunt the pain some. Phoebe still screams out. No welts, no blood, just pink and red skin. Sara goes nuts for a while, hitting breasts, ass cheeks, thighs, arms. She is having fun, as is Phoebe. It strikes me as odd, the scene in front of me.

Sara notices me standing around and stops. She pulls out a strap-on and lubes it up.

Sara looks at me, "Ok, Andrew, time for you to fuck her. She is steamy hot and needs a big cock in her hole. Can you find an inch or two and stick it in with hope she feels it?"

I move to the side of the bed with Ginger. I take off my shirt and place it on the opposite chair. My shoes, socks, belt, pants, and finally, the boxers come off. Ginger's eyes are wide, she is in shock. I get up on the bed and start to eat Pho... Patty. A flogger strikes my ass. I shout in Patty's pussy, causing her to orgasm. I look over my shoulder with hate in my eyes.

Sara says, "Blake, I told you to fuck her. Trust me, she is warmed up."

I spit out angrily, "My name is Timmy!"

I move up and stick my cock into Patty, I almost thought Phoebe orgasmed again. Sara tells me to go slow. She is behind me now on the bed. When I pull out, I feel the strap-on between my ass cheeks. I stop and look over my shoulder to see what Sara is doing. She uses that moment to thrust her hips and plastic cock into my ass. I scream in pure unadulterated pain. She plunged in at one time, no working it in or being gentle like I do to them. Of fuck that hurt. I have tears in my eyes. She doesn't care.

Sara says, "Todd, start fucking that slave. Time to impregnate her. You are going to make a baby."

Sara is pure evil. As I plunge into Patty, the plastic strap-on pulls out of my ass. As I pull out of Patty, I impale myself on the strap-on. Sara doesn't move at all, I am fucking Phoebe and myself at the same time. As I speed up and get a good pace going, it doesn't hurt so much. It never felt great, but knowing what was going on was as hot as hell. Neither of us will last long, so I speed up the pleasure for Patty and me.

I am fucking her pussy hard and deep.

Sara says to us, "That sperm is going straight to Patty's womb. If it's a girl, you better call her Samantha. The egg is waiting for you. Fill her up."

As I erupt inside of Phoebe, I scream for joy. Sara thrusts forward hard, I now scream out in pain. Phoebe outdoes me with a scream heard throughout the block. She pulls tight on the ropes. The ropes strain, I fear they or the bed will break. She then falls silent and limp as I am still pumping my prized baby batter into her body. Sara pulls out and is off the bed, I fall to my side. Sara puts a pillow under Phoebe.

I spoon Phoebe and hold her tight. Ginger's eyes go bright as Sara pulls out a ball gag. Why would she put a ball gag on Patty, she is limp? Sara walks to Ginger and asks if it is ok, Ginger nods her head yes, hesitantly. Sara smiles. She goes back to the suitcase and pulls out an eighteen-inch double-ended flexible snake dildo. She goes back to Ginger and starts inching the snake into Ginger's pussy. She looks scared, but she moans in satisfaction.

Sara moves it in and out a few times. She stops and then feeds eight inches into her sloppy pussy. Ginger's eyes go wide, even Patty has turned her head to watch. Sara holds Ginger's massive breasts, she plays with the nipples. Light pinches, no pain, just pleasure. Sara starts rolling of her hips, forcing the snake deeper into each of them. She pushes in and then pulls out. The net result is she is fucking both herself and Ginger. They both are having fun, and one is going to blow soon. Ginger is restrained, she can't do anything but accept Sara. She has no sign of wanting it to stop.

I go to the suitcase and pull out nipple clamps. I attach them very tenderly to Patty. Now, if only I could remember, Sara is Samantha. I am distracted but am brought back to the fun as Ginger orgasms. While her entire body jerks, Sara falls slowly to the floor with her own orgasm.

After several minutes of recovery, Samantha goes to the trunk and comes out with a butt plug and anal beads. With almost no fanfare or effort, she forces the lubed butt-plug up into Patty's ass. It has sparkly jewels on the end. Patty lets out an "Oooooof."

Sara pushes me over the end of the bed and says, "Ok, Tyler, take it like a man."

She starts putting a string of ever-increasing in size balls into my ass. Each makes my sphincter open and close with the opening larger each time. After having my ass reamed, this is nothing. It's all the way in and nothing. However, she then has me stand up, and that is when it felt strange. Not good, not bad, just weird. Sara had a blast taking it out with me standing, I grunted for the effect which she loved."

Sara says to me, "Oh, Evan, I liked that very much."

I snapped. I literally snapped while in character, I say with a growl, "I told you my name is "Timmy!"

I pick her up like a Raggedy Ann doll and toss her on the bed. I flip her onto her hands and knees. I slap her ass hard, causing her to scream in pain. I then take my meat stick, the real one, and quickly stuff her hole, going as deep as I can.

I say convincingly, "You can call me Mister Timmy now!"

I then take her hard and fast. There is no love or feeling involved. This was pure emotion and anger at not being called Timmy. Yes, this whole scene is childish. Did she provoke me on purpose? Did she know I would snap eventually? Was this her plan? Right now, I don't give a damn as I fuck the hell out of her hard and quick. I don't believe I have ever been so rough and uncaring to a woman. It's almost scary. Yet, I can't stop myself now that I have started. She is grunting and moaning and slamming back into me. She is an animal, nothing more. I have a stick, she has a hole, and we are getting pleasure.

At the rate and intensity that I am fucking her, I won't last long. Hell, neither of us will. I concentrate on fucking her harder and harder. This is so unlike me. I can't take it anymore. I fire my sperm deep inside of my wife, and it's glorious. For each rope of cum, I slam into her harder. On the third thrust, she goes off and screams loud enough to deafen me. From there, my vision starts to narrow. I don't care, I am pumping my semen into a female. Slowly my vision fades to black. I pass out.

+++++

I wake up with a bump on my head, and an ice pack on it. Three naked and very concerned women are smothering me.

I ask, "How long was I out?"

Ginger replies, "Fifteen minutes. Bill called 911."

I feel loopy, I lay down, yet I give instructions, "You all get dressed. I'll not have them ogling you when I need help. I feel dizzy, must have really hit my head really good."

They start dressing, and Sara says, "I think Timmy had fun tonight."

As they finish, I hear people talking in the distance and then footsteps. I am tired and falling asleep. Phoebe grabs my cock, that got my attention.

With concern in her eyes, "They said no sleeping. We need to keep you awake."

A few seconds later, a group of people come up and are asking me questions. Nobody cares that I am still naked, my sister has her hand on my cock, three women are in the room, and it reeks of sex.

A paramedic can read my mind, he says to me, "We've seen it all. No big deal. I really doubt you could surprise me."

Ginger says to the man, "I don't know where you grew up, but I haven't seen a guy hung like that, is married, has two beautiful girlfriends, has sex with his wife and girlfriend while the mother of the second girlfriend is naked and tied up, so she doesn't interfere. They role-play a traveling sex toy saleswoman. He pounds the fuck out of both these gorgeous creatures while in between his sexy wife stuffs me with an eighteen-inch snake and then mounts the opposite end and fucks us both.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, he fucks his first girlfriend while his wife impales his ass, he is fucking both his girlfriend and himself at the same time. Then he fucks his wife so hard he passes out and falls on the floor. Where I come from, I've never seen that."

The whole group is standing or squatting over me speechless.

I add, "I am fine, I just need some sleep."

They take my vitals, wrap me in a blanket, and whisk me off to the hospital.

In the ambulance, a guy asks Sara, "Was any of that really true?"

Sara smiles and says, "She left out a lot of details, but yes, that's what happened."

He asks again, "Let me guess, the gorgeous blond with big tits in the ISU is his other girlfriend, right? We brought her in the other day. I heard this call come in and had to get back here."

Phoebe confirms, "That would be Beth, her mother was the older woman with us when you came."

The guy looks at me, "You, you lucky bastard."

I smile, "Yes, I am."

I get x-rays, cat scan, and something else. In the end, I have a minor concussion. Stay awake for twenty-four hours just to play it safe, and then I can go home. Beth is no longer in the ICU. Anthony and mom are surprised to see me in a hospital bed and with a bandaged head and being wheeled into Beth's room. We get to share a room.

As we tell the story, and we mention Ginger, Beth writes and holds up a page that has one colossal word, "MOM!" We all laugh. As they tell the story, more and more nurses gather. The two guys from the ER have not left yet and refuse to until after the story.