Found Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he addresses all three, "He gave you his body willingly tonight so you all could have fun. I sure hope you all had a great time, it sounded like Steve had a barrel of giggles tonight." He grabs Sara's arm roughly and slaps a bottle of Aloe Vera in her hand. "How many times has he looked after your safety? Sara, remember the bar in Miami? Phoebe and Beth, the extra security guys for your shopping trip. This is what Jenny would have gone through. Do you think he needed that beating he took? Do you think he enjoyed the broken ribs and almost dying under an umbrella? You three make me sick."

He stomps out of the room in a huff and slams the door closed.

They may get mad at him for those comments and his attitude. I, however, will buy him a beer. That was damn awesome. The girls are in shock. They are processing what Anthony said, and it will hit them soon. This is not how I planned tonight going. I need to fix this.

I timidly say, after all, I am still on a bed with my ass up in the air, "Your humble slave would not object to a healthy dose of the product in your hand Sara smeared on his big fat red, and sore as hell, ass. Just a suggestion. Not making any demands. Just trying to pass the time. Just talking to myself. Never mind, nothing to see here. Nope, just a big fat oaf placed on a stand of pillows to be sacrificed to the keeper of happy asses."

Beth is first to make out my rambling, "What?"

Sara breaks out of her stunned existence. She is sad and crying. No sound yet, I can see it. I carefully get up and embrace her in a hug. She tries to push me away. She looks to be embarrassed, she can't look at me.

Harsher than I meant, I rudely say, "What are you embarrassed for? I am the one here with a bare ass."

Yes, a horrible play on words. She again is stunned. Beth envelopes me in hugs and kisses. She is loudly sobbing. They are all sobbing. I need to fix this.

I use a dark, sinister voice, "So. You three thought you could hypnotize me, did you? You forced me to do something against my will, and that broke the spell. You had your fun, and now it is my turn. I reach into a drawer and pull out two sets of handcuffs and some rope. Phoebe and Beth are quickly sitting in handcuffs with their mouths hanging open. It only takes me a minute to tie up Sara, leaving her restrained and vulnerable.

My attention goes to Beth first.

My anger is flaring, "So, you don't like being dumped, huh? You go and fuck a guy just because I allow you to have free sex with other people instead of being tied down to my silly ideas of boyfriend and girlfriend. I knew it was unfair to you. You wanted to make a deal, so you could allow other men to fuck you in the ass. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? I did. I couldn't hold you back. I did what was best for you, I set you free. Isn't that what you said I should do in the hospital?

"Let's make sure I have this right. I release you so you can enjoy college. You hate me so much that you fuck another guy, get pregnant, then marry the guy. Then you tell me to do the same thing, cast you aside. You're a hypocrite!"

Now my attention is on Phoebe, "You. You're mad because I abandoned you and ignored you for many years. Let me remind you that I didn't leave that island on my two feet. I was unconscious on a stretcher due to the beating I took. I ignored you because I was not welcome in the house you and my parents shared. I was not allowed to speak to them or you. You certainly made no effort to contact me. You believed it all. Sorry for ruining your life."

Sara has broken my heart, "Everything you said was correct. I did force you to share me. I did go fishing and hiking. It was incredibly unfair to you. I'll unburden you of that problem, I've been a horrible husband and a bad person. You don't need this, and you don't need me. I'm not going to do anything dangerous. I'm going to take off for a while, I need to reevaluate my life. I need to decide how to go forward fairly. I need to decide if I should stay married. I need time to think. As of right now, I'm setting you free. You don't have to share me, and you can have all the sex you want with anyone you want."

Now a little less angry, I grab Beth and push her on the bed, feet on the floor, and bent at the waist. I repeat for Phoebe and Sara. They're all lined up. I start fucking Beth as fast as I can. A mere fifteen minutes, and we both orgasm. She gets five good ropes of my cum.

I address the three, "I'm going to leave for a while. My life's out of control again, and I need to do a reset. Unlike last time my hobby will be safe. Something I have wanted to do for a while now. I won't be in contact with you. I think we all need time to think about what's important to us. We need to catalog our lives and determine if this is really what we want.

Sara is crying, "I thought we had this all worked out. I thought we were all happy. You don't need to do this. Please stay."

I am hard again, and now I press into Phoebe. She lasts for ten minutes before orgasming. I don't blow, it's too soon. I move over to Sara, and I thrust my cock into her waiting pussy. She gets a slower rate. I take my time with her. I don't want to blow my load quickly. She needs to enjoy this. She needs to understand I still care.

I continue my instructions, "I'll be back. I'm not running off forever. I'm not leaving you. This is just temporary. I'll have no sex while I am gone. I will have no contact with you three. I will be monitoring an exclusive account that Anthony knows about. If there's an emergency, he will know how to reach me, but even he won't know where I am.

"Just in case you start worrying, I am NOT going after Jenny, Julia, or any of the other 20. You are the three I love. You three have proved yourselves. Tonight was not a good night for me. This is me partially feeling sorry for myself. This is also a bigger thing, and I think more about me and my issues than you three. I won't get answers here. I need alone time."

Sara orgasms, and I do as well. The sex this time wasn't special. No love, no desire, no happy feelings. I almost wish I had not bothered. I need to go. I roll each one over and give them a kiss goodbye. They are angry, they are crying, they are shouting. Time for me to go.

I dress in some old clothes while three women cry and beg me not to go. I lock the door on my way out. Don and Anthony are waiting for me at the bottom of the steps.

My anger is still flaring, "In one hour, release them. They are not in self-releasing hand-cuffs, the key is in the top drawer of my dresser. I'm taking off, and no, I am not going to do anything stupid. I need time to think. I expect to be gone between two weeks and a month. If there's an emergency, send me an email. This isn't about them, or you, this is all me. Take care of them for me, I am coming back. I promise."

With that, I am out the door.

Chapter 27 - Welcome Home

A long time ago I set up a way to liquidate my money and have it become untraceable. In this case, I took ten million dollars and placed it on a series of prepaid Visa cards. Now my family can't track my spending. I have a plan, and it's time to start. I don't have much time.

I fly to Colorado on a commercial flight and contact a real estate lawyer. I get a break, the property I want is owned by the bank. The previous owners defaulted on the loan. The bank is very willing to sell the place. I pull up, and the site is a shithole. It's been vacant for a long time. I take my laser measurer and start an AutoCAD drawing on my new laptop. Then I am off to see an architect and a construction company.

The area is depressed, the economy is in the dumps. It's easy to hire an architect and construction company. I employ two shifts to move construction along to meet my almost impossible deadline. I pay good money and expedite everything. I sleep onsite in a tent and have all meals catered in, the laborers love working for me. The caterers adore me. I end up hiring three construction companies because I have so much work to do.

Anthony is sworn to secrecy. I give him input into security. I have professionals consulting, but his contribution is still valuable and most appreciated. Even Anthony has no clue where I am. I spend quite a bit of time in the nearby town. The people are friendly and interested in my intentions. The young ladies at the coffee shop and diner are especially nosy. I get to know them well, but they are dangerous to me. The last thing I need is another girlfriend.

I spend some time at the local dive bar. Not much there to entertain me. The women at the bar look worn out. I find myself spending a lot of time with my lawyer and at the hardware store. Erik, the owner of the hardware store, is an older man. His sons have no interest in running the store or spending time with him. He is very fair to me. He is the only hardware store for many miles, yet he never takes advantage of me. I spend a lot of time sitting out front of his store on the Adirondack chairs, enjoying the cool breeze and clean air.

Eventually, we get to my life, why I am here, and the trouble I am having. He instantly can see the problem with three women, he can't handle one. He believes I am a fool for even trying to please three. It hits me, I am. I should not be trying to please three. I should only be worrying about one; I have made this too hard.

I spend two days, three towns over, talking to an arts and crafts store. When I return home, there are a few fixes, and the house will be finished. Now I spend three days in town with Emily, an interior decorator. She is smoking hot, single, and a ton of fun at a bar. She works hard to get me. However, with my new simplified outlook, she has no chance.

+++++

I sent an email to my family:

December 15,

Dear Family (Sara, Phoebe, Mom, Beth, Anthony, Don, and Bill),

I am alive and well. I have found the clarity that I was seeking.

If anyone still has feelings for me and wants to continue in a relationship with me, I humbly request that you go to the airport and board my airplane as soon as possible. Yes, I mean today, now. I intend to keep you past the New Year, pack for a winter environment. The pilot won't tell you anything. When you land, a vehicle will bring you to me. I realize I am asking you to take a leap of faith. If anyone still cares about me, I look forward to seeing you.

Love Steve

+++++

After hitting send, I became very nervous. Will any of them come? They must have been mad as hell at me for what I did. Would I come if I were them? No. My demands of them in our relationship is crazy. What I ask of them, I don't practice. Mom will probably come. Anthony, Don, and Bill will come as well. How can Beth and Phoebe come after what I did to them? They could have a legal notice with them from Sara, a summons for a divorce. Ouch, that hurts thinking about that.

Erik has a party bus for taking teams out of town. I pay him to pick up my family. I trust him not to say anything. He knows what I did and is not happy with me. We talked for a long time about that. I can trust him to keep my secret, so I can surprise anyone that shows up. The airport called me to say that a flight plan for my plane is now active.

I can now tell Erik when to pick up my family. Since the plane is coming, there is at least one person on the flight. That gives me some consolation, I won't be here by myself.

I look the place over, it's dark outside, you can't see how big or amazing the place is. Of course, that also means Beth, if she comes, won't recognize the place. I gutted the old home and put in all new kitchen, washrooms, and of course, furniture. It looks like a lodge with a big community table made from a huge log. It's so big, I can't move it. I like the table, it stays.

The table and the fantastic two-sided fireplace are original from the previous owners. Lots of mounted animals and large fish heads adorn the walls while many animal skins are blankets and rugs. It has a very homey look. All the original logs are visible on the walls.

The lighting has been drastically improved, making the place look fantastic and not a dark cave-like it did before. The porch is enclosed so it can be enjoyed during the summer. The back of the lodge is all new and contains two floors of bedrooms, a nursery, and a large children's play area. The basement has a nice bar, a pool table, various video games, pinball games, and a small theatre for watching TV with an impressive surround sound system. Off the kitchen is a large room with refrigerators, freezers, and laundry machines. The place is loaded.

Each bathroom has its own water heating system for endless hot water. Every room also have enormous washrooms with showers and hot tubs. A dozen bedrooms total and all soundproof. All in all, I am very proud of the place. I worry that I won't have anyone to share it with.

The security sensor and camera alert me that someone has turned on to my driveway, and the picture shows the van and only mom in the truck. I am crushed, they have all left me. I have done all of this for nothing. My life is basically over, I don't even consider living here. It takes a few minutes to drive here. I go outside and sit on the front porch steps and wait for the car. I rest, the rejection hurts. I guess it's not totally unexpected, but I was hopeful. My stomach wants to wretch. My eyes are puffy. Maybe it's time to go fishing and hiking again.

I hear the van pull up on the side of the house. Erik soon comes around the corner with mom, he has her luggage. I get up to get the bags and thank my friend. I ask mom to follow me inside. She doesn't move, she doesn't say anything either. She has tears in her eyes.

As consoling as I can, "It's ok mom. They're better off without me. I'm not worth the effort." I feel like shit.

I hear the van take off. I see movement in my peripheral vision, it causes me to look. My son is walking towards me with his hands out. He is unsteady. I bend down to one knee as he walks to me. I pick him up and hug him tight. I follow his tracks, and around the corner, everyone is standing there in the driveway with their luggage. I am a loss for words.

Anthony helps me out, "I know where the cameras are. I know when to tell people to lay down." He smiles at me.

I hug him hard and cry into his coat. Sara is next to attack me.

I say, "Oh Sara, I missed you so much. I hope you'll forgive me."

She is too emotional to say anything. Everyone seems nervous and hugs me as they walk past and up into the house. Everyone stands just inside the doorway at the colossal log and glass, house. I added a few extra-large windows on the front of the house. When it is light, the view is fantastic. Everyone is stunned, but Beth is the one in tears and needing to sit down. She recognizes the fireplace and the table. Everyone is amazed at her response.

Sara is the first to speak, "Steve, why do I get the feeling that she is crying because of you?"

I get defensive, "Hey, what can I say? I've been a bad boy. I admit it, I treated you poorly. I never treated you like a wife, I was selfish. When Beth was in the hospital, her parents mentioned this place. I figured if nothing else, she might want to live here. I didn't know if any of you would come. I figured, well, mom would. Sara, I really didn't expect you to come. I never made you the center of my world. It was all about me. I was that spoiled rich brat kid."

I take a deep breath, "I am sorry to Phoebe and Beth for leading you on. I should be with my wife. I have taken her for granted and been entirely unfair to all of you."

Sara is very direct with me, "Steve, shut the fuck up!"

Ok, here it comes. This is where she leaves me. She just wanted to know where I was so she could serve papers. Maybe I could ... end my suffering. I am shaking and need to sit down before my legs give out. I am sweating and breathing hard. I can see my arms turning red. My field of vision is narrowing. I hear a scream. It all goes black.

+++++

I wake up in my bedroom. There is a single chair in the room, and the lights are on. Sara sits in the chair.

I ask Sara, "Am I still alive?"

Sara giggles at me and says with a smile, "Oh yes. I'm not letting you off that easy."

I start to apologize, but I am cut off.

Sara is stern with me, "Shut your face. Zip it. Sit there and be quiet for a minute. I haven't said one word yet, and you're trying to run away. You tie those lips and listen to me. Decisions have been made. You will listen to me and then do what I say. Or else."

I always hate it when people say, 'or else.' What are they going to do? I mean, really, is Sara going to spank me? She better get a lot more friends to do that.

Sara continues, she completely ignored my thoughts, "When you left, we were mad as hell and were looking to have you killed. After a week, we were uncaring. After two weeks, we missed you. After three weeks, we were distraught. Beth had to be hospitalized for a while and medicated. Phoebe stopped eating. I did nothing, I had no will to live. We all completely failed to realize the effect you have on us. Even bad Steve is a thousand times better than no Steve."

Sara sniffles, "It was your mom that helped us the most. She helped us see the situation for what it was. She made us realize we take you for granted. She made us realize we were leaching your life from you. Anthony loves you very much, he cut us no slack and was harsh around us. Don and Bill were the same and treated us well. Anthony was the pillar that reminded us of you."

Sara smiles a bit now, "On the positive side, we all lost weight. We also became much closer, more like sisters. It wasn't a competition to get your affection; there was none to get. We had to rely on each other for companionship. We were all lonely. I had no babysitter, nobody to help feed, wash, or put our baby to bed. Beth needs help with everything, Phoebe had nobody to release her work frustrations on. We were a mess. Finally, Beth saw my misery and babysat for me. Meanwhile, I took Phoebe out and let her release. We both came home and helped Beth take a shower and get in bed."

Sara looks relieved, telling me this, and she continues, "The bartering system is dead. There is no need anymore. We all support each other. We are all equal. We all have needs. We all need you. We are going to make this super easy on you. Enjoy the woman or women with you. We will work everything out. Not your problem anymore. You just need to be you."

With having said her speech, she stopped. She stood up with tears in her eyes and sat on the edge of the bed with me. She has tears in her eyes. She leans over, kisses my lips softly, and then falls on me weeping. I notice my door is cracked.

I yell out, "It's ok to come in now."

Immediately Beth and Phoebe are in the doorway trying to look innocent and not like they were listening to Sara. They failed horribly. Their eyes are red and puffy from crying.

I ask, "Just you two?"

Quickly, mom, Anthony, Don and Bill are also in my room. I hear Sara's stomach growling.

Time to give orders, "Sara and Don, the pantry is stocked, let's have pizzas for dinner. You'll find a nice wine selection in the pantry and cellar and a pizza oven in the kitchen. After dinner, I'll do a full tour."

Everyone ran off but Sara, I held her hand to stay.

I am near tears as I say, "Sara, while I was here doing this, I realized how unfair I've been to you. I never made you the center of my universe. I think I need to cast off Beth and Phoebe. I need to start acting like an adult."

Sara places a finger over my lips to shut me up. She is thinking, choosing the correct words, making her next words seem very important. They were.

Sara says in a deep caring voice, "You need to listen to me. I'm only going to say this once. I don't ever want to hear you say that again." I try to speak. "Steve, shut up and listen to me." I gave in to her. "You need to accept this. Without you, none of us could function. Life wasn't worth living. We were equally distraught. I could have been the third wheel to Beth or Phoebe had things gone differently. We have the same needs and desires. What changed is we bonded while you were gone. I need them as much as I need you now. We complement each other. Together, we are greater than the sum of the parts."