Found Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara looks relieved to get that out and continues, "Things are going to be different. There is no more me and them, it's us now. We're united. We decided that if we are going to be raising children, we want to be consistent and act as one. I'm still your wife officially and for taxes. However, around the home, you now have three wives. We get along great, we communicate, and we'll take care of you and help protect you from yourself."

Now Sara looks shy, she is up to no good, "The Twenty has never stopped being friends. Many are married. Most are doing ok, but none of them are thriving and doing awesome. Phoebe and Beth are going to start a system where one of them visits for a week. We're going to coach them and give them seed money to start their own business. You'll be part of the committee. You will share your insights and help them plan. They all have talent but are buried in corporate bureaucracy. We want to help streamline their future and become silent partners. We will help guide them and collectively as a team, us and the other eighteen, will work together to help each other.

"There are a few, like Jenny, that don't work and choose not to. We'll help them be coaches as well. They can advise and be part of the collective management group. None of them seem happy in their lives and are looking forward to this. All of us, including your mother, will be part of the management group for The Twenty."

Sara is gloomy now, "Jenny is in a loveless marriage. She is well taken care of, no children, and an absentee husband that travels for weeks at a time. She knows he's cheating on her. His parents are very controlling of her. They want him to be married to a nice girl that shows well. He concedes to them on everything. Phoebe and Beth are up to no good, you have been warned. She will be the first to come here. It won't be until after Beth has her child in late January."

Sara stops talking. She is looking at me, and I can see her thinking.

Sara asks me, "How long?"

I am confused, "How long what?"

Sara asks me again, "How long has it been since ... you know?"

I am bewildered, I have no idea what she means.

I am almost speechless as I say, "I have no clue what you are talking about."

She looks embarrassed, "Do you need help? With you know ..." She is looking at the groin of my pants.

The realization hits me. I feel so dumb now.

With a twinge of anger in my voice, "I've had several opportunities. However, my instincts won't let me. The night I left the house is the last time I did anything more than have lunch with a woman."

I pull down my pants and boxers, grab Sara by the neck and pull her down onto my now hardening cock. It took zero effort because as soon as my pants started moving, so moved her head towards my cock. She is horny and motivated, two of the best motivating factors for sucking a cock well. She gave in to her lust. Her mouth coated my cock, and I held her in place. Her head twists while her tongue ran crazy over my cock. She applied much more suction than she usually uses. She is on fire. Both hands are gently fondling my balls.

Typically, when she is aggressive like this, I last five to ten minutes. Today, Sara almost got two minutes. She looks hurt when she looks at me.

I explain, "It's been over a month since a woman has touched me, I was ready to explode when I saw you. Sorry I couldn't hold out longer."

Sara now seems happy, "That was the perfect answer. Thank you, babe. Now, let's go get some pizza."

I get up, pull up my pants, and walk to the kitchen for dinner.

Chapter 28 - The "New" House

We all sat at and use a portion of the colossal log dining room table. It easily fits twenty.

Beth has tears in her eyes, "My earliest memories are of this place. I remember the run-down outside look, the fireplace, and this beautiful old table." She looks at me. "Why?"

I explain casually, "I always loved log cabins. Your parents mentioned that your grandparents were forced to sell the place when you were in sixth grade. I figured that if I was going to buy a place, I might as well get the family property back. I found it in receivership with the bank. They were glad to part with it. The building had been vacant for years and was in terrible shape, I mean it was like a bomb went off. This lodge part was originally the whole building, including four bedrooms. I gutted the building, added on the kitchen, pantry, cellar, and the dozen bedrooms. The basement was unfinished, and I fixed that up as well."

Sara looks surprised, "Basement?"

I smile, "Oh, yes. Lots of playroom for the children, a game room and bar for adults, and a twenty-person home theater with surround sound. Outside is a fire pit, a covered porch as you saw, and access to I believe twenty trails. I haven't hiked them all yet, so not positive. I've made friends with the coffee shop, the diner, the hardware store, an interior decorator, and an arts and crafts store."

Phoebe asks, "An arts and crafts store?"

I snicker before answering, "Oh, didn't I mention that we're staying through New Year? Not much shopping around here, so this year, Christmas will be unique. It's already December 15th, and you have probably noticed that we have beautiful floor to ceiling windows on the front of the house but no Christmas tree. I need help cutting one down. Then we need to trim the tree. I bought lights and tinsel, but the cheap ornaments looked so ... cheesy. We're making our own this year. We're also making our own Christmas presents as well. There's nothing in any store that we need, or I would have bought it already."

Now I am boasting, "I have a tool and woodworking shop in the garage. Two bedrooms are stuffed with arts and crafts items and designs. We also have great high-speed internet here to look up projects. We need to create ornaments for trimming the tree. I bought plenty of wrapping paper. However, all of that is tomorrow. I'm going to show you all the house, and then I bet you all could use some sleep."

I give the complete tour. No steps are going to the cellar. I put in a ramp so that even wheelchairs can go up and down. This is handy now for Beth and the others as they get closer to delivery. It's safe for the kids, and as we get older, it will be easier on the knees.

I address the group, "I put my stuff in the first bedroom. All the others are up for grabs. Beth, Sara, and Phoebe all get the first floor. I don't want pregnant women going upstairs. I don't care after that."

Sara adds, "I'm taking the room next to Steve."

I grab Beth's luggage and follow her. She walks into my bedroom. Phoebe follows Beth, and Sara follows Phoebe.

Sara spoke before I could, "Steve, I don't want to hear it. There's a lot we discussed on the way here. This is my ruling. When half of our clothes are unpacked, put the suitcases next door. That is for the baby and extra clothes. If you smell, take a shower. You are going to be busy tonight. Beth is in dire need of some cock. She goes first."

Beth giggles as she starts undressing. I close the door, she doesn't care. Her mind is laser focused.

I strip and take a shower. I love the showers in this house. They are all big, easily able to handle four people. Glass doors and marble floors and walls. Large shower heads that are adjustable with unlimited hot water. Phoebe joins me. I get a huge kiss and hug, she isn't talking. She is washing me and amusing herself by stroking my cock. When I try to touch her, my hands are pushed away.

I don't take long, that would be mean to Beth. Phoebe dries me off and then kicks me out of the washroom. Beth is already naked on the bed lying down.

Beth is commanding me, "Steve, up on the bed, on your back. I'm driving tonight."

I jump up on the bed, and Beth works to get up to her hands and knees. Her breasts are even bigger! Her breasts are placed in front of my face, and the nipples have white drops on them. I take a sampling of the nipples by sucking on them. Beth gives a moan of relief, and I get a squirt of her milk.

Phoebe giggles, "We have been milking her for a week now. If we don't, they turn sensitive and hurt. She NEEDS them sucked on."

Beth already had large breasts. Now they're bigger and squirting milk. Oh yeah, this is heaven on earth. I gladly suck the nipples. I go back and forth, giving each equal treatment. I don't want a lopsided girlfriend. The taste is thicker than the skim milk I drink. This is like whole milk or heavy cream. I love it.

Beth moves up the bed so I can eat her. I lap her juices with my tongue. Within a few minutes, she orgasms and is done. She likes it, but it isn't what she needs. She moved away from me and slides my cock into her pussy. Her face has a big "O" on her face. Interesting, I usually get three to four orgasms out of her. She wants a good fucking; I am here for her. I push in, and she is like a slip-n-slide. She is overflowing with lubrication. I bet she is also horny as hell.

I go straight to a faster than average cruising speed for her. I now feel bad, she had needs that were not being fulfilled. It is all my fault. A tear drops on her breast, causing her to look at me.

Beth is moved to words, "Steve baby, don't be sad. We found new ways to keep us happy. I didn't suffer. We all realized how much we miss you, though. I do mean you and not just your cock." She giggles. "Although, that's a pretty big part of you. We missed you tremendously. I really did miss this, it's a hell of a lot of fun. Right now, in my life, this is the only fun thing I have. My back hurts. My breasts and nipples hurt. I walk like a duck, and I'm fat."

Beth starts crying. I speed up, the crying stops because she is distracted by my actions.

Sara continues, "She doesn't realize how beautiful she looks right now. I can help Phoebe. Phoebe can help me. Beth, she has special needs, and right now, she is finally getting the relief she needs. Please go for an hour if you can. Phoebe and I can wait, our needs aren't as dire. Mornings aren't good for us. Leave us alone early. If you want to help, make coffee and breakfast. We both crave eggs in the morning."

I slow down. My initial plan was to give each a half-hour with some time in between. It seems I have been causing harm to Beth.

With sadness in my voice, "Beth, my dear, I am sorry for acting childish and causing you distress. I hear what they say, but if you need an hour, I've caused you pain, and that isn't fair."

I can't say anything else; I feel like a world-class heel. My actions were very selfish. I need to concentrate; I need to be my best. My pity party for myself isn't helping Beth. I need to do some acting, if nothing else. I know, throw compliments.

I feel silly, but for Beth, I say in a deeper voice, "I really enjoyed sucking on your nipples. You have always had wonderful orbs, but the taste is very sexy. I get to feed at the same place as our daughter. When I saw you, there was something different, you were positively glowing. I wanted to jump you on the spot. I was afraid, though. After the shit I put you all through, I wasn't sure you wanted me still. I half expected all of you to have baseball bats and shovels in hand if you showed up.

"Make no mistake, Beth, I do love you more than you can imagine. I want to make you happy. I'm going to continue fucking you for over an hour. Feel free to orgasm as needed. WE are going to rock your world tonight. Phoebe. Sara. How about some help on these nipples? I bet she could use some relief again. I see droplets on the flat top of her nipples, they need to be drained. Do we have a pump?"

Phoebe and Sara get up, strip, and move to a nipple.

Phoebe answers me, "She does have a pump, and it gets quite the workout. We do it at least twice a day just to get her off."

Sara is smiling, "She loved having her nipples sucked this last week. They itch and are painful when full. We love helping her out. The pump helps, we don't want to spend twelve hours a day nursing. Wait until you see the goofy look on her face when she orgasms from sucking on her nipples."

Beth blushes. I am surprised. Two women now sucking on her nipples and a massive thick cock thrusting in and out of her vagina should be distracting her. Typically, her face is expressionless, she concentrates on the feeling. This time her eyes are open, and she is staring at me. I smile a lot to keep her happy and well because she feels good. I love fucking Beth.

At thirty minutes in, I slide to the right a few inches. Her eyes go wide. Beth knows something changed; she just can't quite figure it out. I try to move very slowly as I push her legs back slightly farther. Again, the angle has changed, and she has a questioning look on her face. I allow her to come back again while I shift to the left several inches.

Beth says in broken speech, "Steve ... you are ... a pain ... in the ... ass! Keep ... it ... up!"

Sara questions me, "What the fuck are you doing to her? Are you hurting her ...?"

I defend myself, "Hey, wait a minute. I am moving from side to side and pushing her hips back, so the angle changes. It makes the fucking different. More interesting.

Phoebe says in a shy voice, "Is that what you do to me? I knew you change something after a while, but I never could figure it out."

I slow down, and Beth has a look of shock on her face. I wipe the sweat from her face and pick up the pace again. A huge sigh of relief shows on her face.

I look Beth in the eyes, "I'm not leaving you three again. I'm home, and I plan to keep it that way. I am here to take care of you three. We have children to raise."

I pick up the pace a bit. Sara and Phoebe have finished with the nipples. They pinch the nipples a few times, but Beth winces in pain, which causes them to stop. They are a bit too sensitive for nipple play now. That's ok, she is happy. In fact, she looks as happy as I can remember. I wonder what brought this on. I swear Sara is a mind reader.

Sara says with a smile on her face, "We really missed you. I think Beth more so the Phoebe or me. I can stay busy around the house. Phoebe has work. Don't get me wrong, we were all depressed. None of us can drink, TV wasn't consoling. The nights were cold and lonely in that house. Yes, when it got bad enough, we amused ourselves, but that isn't nearly the same as you."

I did release her to do anything she wanted. Heck, any of them could have. I would never have known. Although, deep down, I sense that they didn't. They stayed loyal to me like I did to them. That makes me happy.

I pick up the speed some more, and again, I move around on Beth. Now that she knows what I'm doing, I am more obvious; I move quicker, so each stroke is distinctly different. Beth has no complaints. I can't reach over and kiss her or play with her nipples, her belly is in the way. I can't lean forward either. I can't imagine Beth wanting cowgirl. Doggie! I give Beth a sinister look.

Beth cries out, playfully, "Oh shit. He wants something." I bark like a dog. "No. No. Noooooo. That is too much weight on my back. All I can do is lay on my back."

Beth has tears in her eyes. Oh shit, that didn't go over well. She must be sore to not want her favorite position. This next month can't go fast enough. The tears mean I have made her think she is fat. Oh shit, what do I do? Quick, I need to do something.

I rub Beth's belly. It's hard, I wonder if she can feel this?

This distracts Beth, "As soon as you thrusted into me, she became active. I think she likes sex ... a lot."

I give a small silly smile, "Well, duh. Her mother is addicted to sex. Of course, her daughter will be. She knows a good cock when she sees one. I bet she is in there giving me head while I'm fucking you."

Sara looks at us like a mother, "This is absolutely the dumbest conversation I have ever had with Beth. She is the one that I can count on for an adult conversation, and Steve has corrupted her. Heaven help us, this family has too many children."

I speed up more, and now Beth could care less about her belly or anything being said. She is sweating and using her breathing technique from the classes. I am positive there is no way she can talk now. Once again, Beth surprises me.

Beth explains to me in a casual voice, "I want your spunk on my belly. I want to rub it into my skin. I want to smell it all night."

I pick up my speed even more. I am maxed out on all gears; this is as fast as I go. Beth looks awesome. Her breathing is helping, she is only a light pink rather than a dark red. I am excited about this. Well, I guess I am also happy because I am fucking a super-hot woman.

I am first to orgasm. I let loose several ropes of cum onto her belly. It's a huge target, I never miss it. Soon after, Beth stops moving. She is breathing well, looks great, but no scream. That is one of her signature things. She looks worn out. I quickly run out to get a glass of water and a snack for Beth. Her eyes light up as my sticky goo is being rubbed into her belly.

Both Sara and Phoebe are looking at her like her head just spun around on her body. Hey, if it makes her happy, knock yourself out. I lay down on the bed. I am a bit light-headed from the running and marathon sex I just performed. I need to take it easy for a few minutes.

All three are looking at me with concern.

I must defend myself, "Hey, I'm tired. I just ran a marathon then did room service for Beth. I am tired and worn out. I'll recover quickly, don't worry about me."

Beth got up out of bed, grabs her snack, kisses me quickly, and starts to waddle out of the room as she says to me, "Right now, I need to sleep alone. The doctor says it's just a phase. I'm exhausted too and don't want to slow you three down. I'll be out in less than five minutes. Goodnight. Thank you so much for tonight. You have no idea how bad I needed that." She walks next door.

I start to get up, but Phoebe pushes me back down, "I will check on her. Rest."

Ten minutes later, Phoebe comes back, "She's asleep. I had to relieve the nipples. She fell asleep while I was nursing. She is so adorable doing that."

Phoebe never got back in bed; she is still standing in the doorway.

Phoebe yawns, "I'm going to bed. Sara needs you, and tonight, three is a crowd. Goodnight you two."

Sara has tears in her eyes as she says, "Thank you, Phoebe."

After we hear Phoebe walk to her room and close the door, Sara wants to talk. I don't. I don't want to have this conversation right now. However, Sara gives me the look. We are going to have that conversation right now. I guess it's better to get it over with now. We are both on the bed, she moves away from me to lay on the pillows. When I try to follow the stop sign hand signal goes up. Yup, she is mad. I sit quietly while she waits to begin her speech.

Sara uses a hushed voice, "I don't know where to begin. Do I start with I'm sorry for the way we treated you? Do I start with beating you to within a hair of your life for leaving us and running from adversity? Do I dare ask how you could so cleanly just disappear? Or, do I start with the lipstick I saw on one of your shirts?"

Now I am pissed, I am sure I turned red, and my nostrils are flaring when I started my tirade, "Stop the bull shit! There is no way I have lipstick, perfume, or even a hair on any of my clothes. I did meet some locals, one is very attractive, but I had far too much going on here. This place was run into the ground, left vacant for two years, and then I bought it. I sank four weeks of my life into this so I could avoid women again.

"I know you're fishing for infidelities. In case you haven't noticed, I have no problem attracting women. Oh no, they flock to me. However, one after another disappoints and then leaves me. The last thing I need is another woman in my life."

I stop talking. I feel depressed now, thinking about us and the pain I have caused everyone. Why did I invite them back? I could have just disappeared. My anger is now long gone.