Found Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara calls out to me, "Steve?" I don't look at her. "Let me guess. You are depressed and sad because of the pain you caused us. Well, you sure as hell did cause us a lot of pain. After the way we treated you, we felt mighty bad that you felt compelled to leave all of us. However, it made each of us realize how much we love you, and more importantly, how much each of the others does as well. For the first time, we were united in our task.

"I understand them far better now, and we have bonded so that we are more like sisters than anything else. Before today, Phoebe stays here to get her share, or I get jealous of Beth and her needs. Beth would have stayed the night here. Our dynamics have changed, it is now we and us, not them and me. Previously, I figured Phoebe would eventually move on and get her own man. Now, I KNOW that won't happen, and I'm happy."

Sara is searching for words now, "Before we were friendly, now we are friends. We thought we lost you, and that isn't ever going to happen again. On the plane, we worked out how this would go tonight, this is all planned. You may or may not be around for further discussions but make no mistake, everything we do will be discussed beforehand. Our goal is to simplify your life and be united for you.

Over the last several weeks, we have become very close. We really do care about each other. Beth and Phoebe are amazing women. However, right now, I need to follow their directions. We have all been too needy and greedy with our wants and desires that we have forsaken you. Therefore, I am granting you one fantasy. You get to describe a fantasy to me. I will act it out, or you will set it up, and I will play along."

I can barely talk, "That is some Christmas gift."

Sara is angry now, "NO! That is not a Christmas gift. That is a gift to my wonderful husband for loving me and bringing me together with my two best friends. I don't think you quite understand how close we are now. I've never had friends like them, ever. I'm yours tonight. You can do anything you want to me; I won't ever say no to you again."

I feel unworthy, "Oh Sara, you don't ..."

Sara is quick to stop me, "No. This is something I want to do. I want to show you how much you have affected my life. I understand your love for Beth and Phoebe but hearing you tell Beth that I was the most important thing in your life pleased me beyond measure. I mean, Beth is a perfect ten while I am just a cute eight."

Now it's my turn to cut Sara off, "Sara, your scale's a bit off, it's not a ten-point scale but a thirty-point scale. Yes, beauty is ten points. However, you forgot that personality is also ten points. The final ten is love, love points supersede all else. The love points throw everything, including logic, out the window. When you look at all three facets of a woman, you are on top."

I snicker lightly, "It is a close race, Phoebe, and Beth, score very well too. That's why they're here."

Sara seems amused, but she asks, "How do Jenny and Julia score?"

Yikes, I don't want to talk about those two. My eyes are on the floor, and I pull away from Sara, I can't look at her.

Reluctantly I answer, she is waiting for me, "Julie scores well in beauty and personality. However, she scores low in love. We are friends and probably will remain that way. I'm just one man in her life, she likes a bunch. For Jenny to score well, love must be two way, and it obviously isn't. She is now below both Phoebe and Beth. That ship has sailed, and I don't see it coming back. I guess that she won't show up for your mentoring program. By the way, I love that idea. We need to make sure they understand that I'm taken and quite happy."

With more confidence, I change the subject, "It's nice that you won't say no. I like that. I need you to understand that I do value your opinion. I want you to speak your mind, give your opinions, and ... be you. That is one of the things I love about you. Few people tell me I'm wrong or about to do something bad or dumb. I need you to keep looking after me."

Sara is playful now; I know this look. Time to talk less and fuck more. Lucky for me, I now need more fucking. I use my hand to push Sara onto the bed, on her back. She is all smiles now. We are both tired, this will be a short encounter.

I maneuver to her groin and give her a few quick licks.

Sara is in heaven, "I love it when you do that. Your oral skills are unmatched in my life by a large margin. Your sister is the next best. Must be a family gene."

I do nothing special. If her vagina is the center of a clock and her mouth is noon, I start licking at 6, move up to the hands, and then to 10 o'clock. Back down, up to the middle and then to 11 o'clock. She gets a 10, 11, 12, 1, and 2 o'clock lickings followed by a 9 to 3, then again, a 10 to 2. By now, she has had several minor orgasms, is sweating hard, and is short of breath. Funny, it's so easy to get a woman off with something so easy, yet many men won't touch a vagina with their tongue.

Sara lifts her head, no words come forward, I can see a strong desire, no, I see a need in her face. She has had an excellent time and is ready to move on. She requires a cock in her right now. Lucky for her, mine is ready and willing. My cock has needed Sara for a while now, I am all too ready to put him to good use.

Sara is worn out from my tongue and the several orgasms she sustained. Even knowing that, I half expect her to roll over into doggie position, her favorite. Sara looks beat emotionally and physically. I am guessing I stressed them all far more than I should have. She looks comfortable. There is a smile on her face, and she seems at peace. I guess she got what she wanted after all.

Typically, I give Sara a good long fucking. She loves being fucked like that. I think it is time to change things up some. I smile big at Sara; she responds by raising her eyebrows. I walk on my knees so that I can insert my stick into her hole. She knows that I typically start off slow and speed up a little. This time, I start off slow. Same old thing. However, instead of just picking up the speed a little bit, I pick up a lot of speed. I still have a few more gears, but the feeling is entirely different.

Sara can't just lay there and enjoy it. She is breathing hard and moaning, which is unusual for her this quickly. I reach out with a hand and grab a nipple. I grasp hard and pull with moderate strength. Sara screams and is forcing her breathing. Her lips are together and making a small "o." I almost make the mistake of laughing, her lips look like a duckbill. She is not laughing; the pain is shooting through her body. I later learn that as I am pulling the nipple and stretching the breast, intense pain is shooting through her breasts. The part she liked was the link of electricity that went directly to her vagina and made it a molten volcano.

She is on the edge of orgasm almost immediately. I sense that and slow down, edging her away from the orgasm cliff. She didn't like that at all. Naturally, this is a lot of fun, so I do it again. This time, I can't hold the nipple as long or pull as hard, she almost orgasms. She does scream at me to stop tormenting her. How can she say "tormenting" in this condition? I leave the nipples alone but speed up, so I am now fast fucking Sara. She loves this and again, is near the edge. Her hands try to reach her clit. I can't allow that; I slap her hands so she can't orgasm. She screams at me again.

Phoebe is in the doorway and uses a firm voice to scold me, "Steve, give that woman her orgasm."

Swell, they are teaming up on me again. Sara has desperation in her eyes. I now feel sorry for Sara, she does need it. I quickly move to my fastest speed possible. I am a blur. My strokes are shorter but much quicker. I am sweating badly, and my arms are slippery. I am struggling for my own breath. My hair is matted, and I am quickly running out of energy. It is hard keeping up this speed. Sara is holding out much longer than usual. Her mouth is open, she is silent, and then I feel her pussy clamping down on my cock. Her orgasm has hit, and she has taken off for the moon.

I give her four more hard thrusts with each rope of cum that shoots from my cock. On finishing an awesome fucking of my wife, I am completely drained of all my energy. I fall forward on Sara and am making it hard for her to breathe. Phoebe pushes me over onto my back. Both Sara and I feel much better. Phoebe covers us up with a blanket, turns off the lights, and then goes to bed in her room. That is unusual, I expected her to stay for the night. They really have changed things up. I fall asleep.

To be continued ...