Founders Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach thrust in and stayed locked, "RAAAAAAAH!" Anming gave a shudder. As his hot cum burst from him in pulses, she flinched and moaned with satisfaction. Her hips danced as squirt after squirt shot into her, reflexively milking him dry. Mmm. She gripped him so darn tight. The contents under pressure dribbled out. To save her sheets, he pulled out and put a towel on her. She gave a final orgasmic thrash and cry as he vacated her womb. The cum flooded out of her. He couldn't believe he had that much cum for her after a day like this.

"That was," moaned Anming, barely conscious, "indescribable. It was so intense, so exciting, so pleasurable. It was a new experience, a kind of Nirvana. If I can have that every day, if I can even tolerate it without exploding into sparkles, I will surely be the happiest woman ever."

"Wow," said Zach, intimidated. "I hope I can keep living up to that review. Well, you're already the most brilliant woman in history. Why not go two for two and be the happiest? I'll do everything I can to make that come true."

Anming said, "Mmmmm." She was drifting in her ecstasy still.

"I think that's enough for you for tonight," Zach counseled. "Let's see how your parts feel in the morning."

"Yes, doctor," Anming sighed. "Colby and I talked our other crewmates. How their needs would be met. Colby and I could not in good conscience keep this bliss from anyone as deserving as our crewmates. Zachary, we know you need to see other women, for babies, for morale. Keep our crew satisfied. If you need an evening or two away from us occasionally, we'll understand. If you need some time alone, we'll understand. We've talked about it. We want to take care of you. We want to take care of our sister crewmates despite our proprietary desires."

Zach said, "Thank you. Colby and I have an unwritten code about that. I call it our bubble. She's let you into our bubble. She ignores anything she happens to witness between me and other women. I in turn try to expose her to as little as possible. This way we maintain an illusion of a normal life together, of monogamy, in our relationship. Now that you're with us, I guess it will be an illusion of stereogomy. Will you play along for Colby's sake?"

"I will. I enjoy the notion, too. Being in a stereogomy, as you put it, is already far outside my comfort zone. Any amount of normalcy we can create is good for all of us, I think. Being in a stereogomy with you and Colby, I know it will be good. We are solemn sisters now," Anming declared. She continued, "When Colby and I spoke, I had no idea how good it could be. Now I want to stay in bed with you all the time. If I feel good tomorrow morning, would you please get some small satisfaction in my ugly body again?"

"Yes, and it's a lot of satisfaction, and you're very beautiful."

"Don't contradict me; it's very rude," Anming scolded, but Zach could tell she was pleased.

"You're asking for another tickle," Zach warned. "But we should sleep so that you can be ready for more fun in the morning. Oh, I almost forgot. We need to stimulate your anus, like Ayana said."

"Oh, no. It's dirty," Anming said.

"It is not dirty. I saw it. It's perfectly clean. Come on, roll over," said Zach. Dutifully, Anming rolled over. "I didn't bring a vibrator with me on this mission, because I'm an idiot. Maybe I can borrow one later. Even so, I'll do the best I can with my fingers." He put a pillow under her hips so that her anus was on prominent display. He got a rubber glove and some surgical lube out of his pocket, put on the glove, spread lube on two of his gloved fingers, and massaged firmly around and on her anal area with increasing vigor. "Let me know if anything starts to hurt," he said.

"It's not hurtful, just disgusting," Anming said with a moue.

"Well, this is part of your physical therapy, young lady," Zach said. "Here, this might make it more pleasant." He played with her clitoris with his other hand while he continued massaging her anus. This became a problem. She bucked her hips forward to rub her clit more firmly on his finger. In doing so, she closed her butt cheeks on his other hand. So, he penetrated her vulva with his fingers and teased her g-spot. To get more pleasure, she rocked her hips back and presented her anus to him like a good girl.

Anming moaned, "You're a disgusting brute." She stretched and rocked her hips back reflexively. She sighed and shuddered with increasing pleasure as he teased her g-spot. He massaged around and slightly inside her anus vigorously. She was nearing climax from this stimulation. "No I won't," she moaned, fighting the feeling. "I'm a disgusting slut," she lamented. She let out a low little growl followed by a squeak, and her whole body shook.

Zach stopped the stimulation and wiped her up. "It's not disgusting at all Anming, it's beautiful. Please don't torture yourself for taking pleasure in my loving touches."

"You're right, Zach, I should never reject your touch. It's just that... hmm... we'll discuss it some other time."

Zach turned out the light and snuggled to Anming. They drifted off to sleep. He had a silent alarm set in his watch that would vibrate and awaken him. It was set to wake him in time to look in on Colleen and catch up on more work. To him it was the best feeling to drift off to sleep next to the brilliant theorist and passionate woman in the dark. He looked forward to a lifetime of ecstatic bliss for both of them together.

(To be continued)

12